The countdown begins!

the time goes by sooo slow
i just hope that i didnt buy a fake ticket for the opening night on ebay :praying
but i guess everything will be good in the end :)

16-07-09 for me!! :) So looking forward to it, finding that the hotels are cheaper now too so i'll be able to book a 4* one for around £100 a night! Not bad, probably due to people being wary that he'll push back the dates again.

Are we 100% that the tickets for early shows are being disptached on 19th June?

Only 41 days left for me.. (16th July) I'm just afriad that the ticket I bought on viagogo is fake..

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm sure I read that ticketmaster sent out on email informing people of the rescheduling and also mentioned that date for dispatch?

16-07-09 for me!! :) So looking forward to it, finding that the hotels are cheaper now too so i'll be able to book a 4* one for around £100 a night! Not bad, probably due to people being wary that he'll push back the dates again.

You can get them cheaper than that if you use Priceline's name your own price feature. I paid $404 after all fees and taxes for 4 nights at Novotel London Excel.

The only catch is you can't cancel.

i got my hotel the day i got the tickets lol and it isnt far from the o2 :)

so what dates do you think we get the tickets for the first show because of the delay in michaels dates.

i got my hotel the day i got the tickets lol and it isnt far from the o2 :)

so what dates do you think we get the tickets for the first show because of the delay in michaels dates.
I booked my flights and hotel when I bought my tickets as well. When I HEARD Michael had an announcement to make at the O2, I renewed my passport. LOL!

I hope we get our opening night tickets soon. Never held a Michael Jackson ticket in my hands... GOTTA know the feeling! *faints* :p

I booked my flights and hotel when I bought my tickets as well. When I HEARD Michael had an announcement to make at the O2, I renewed my passport. LOL!

I hope we get our opening night tickets soon. Never held a Michael Jackson ticket in my hands... GOTTA know the feeling! *faints* :p

i have but i forgot the tickets from home lol but it wont happen this time lol

i have but i forgot the tickets from home lol but it wont happen this time lol
OMG! Be SURE not to do that this time, sweetie!

hmm could be. i just dont find that stupid email again...
Yes... This is the e-mail:

Dear Customer
This afternoon Michael Jackson show producers will be announcing the rescheduling and change of the opening shows in order to meet the challenges presented by such a large and technically complex concert.

Please allow us to apologise. It was not an easy decision to change the schedule but in the end we wanted to ensure that all of Michael's fans attending the concerts get the same quality in staging and level of entertainment. It is AEG Live's sincere hope that those lucky enough to have purchased tickets will have enough time to change their personal schedules and travel plans if they are coming from outside of London. We do not want anyone to miss this once-in-a-lifetime experience.

We are writing to let you know that the 8th July concert that you purchased tickets for at the O2 arena is now scheduled for 13th July. The tickets you receive will be printed with the rescheduled date and you will have the same seat you originally purchased. You do not have to do anything as you will be automatically allocated the same seats and moved to the revised date.
We understand the inconvenience this may have caused and for this reason we have secured some excellent hotel deals for Michael Jackson fans traveling to London on these rescheduled dates. Please contact our official travel package provider Thomsonexperience at customerservice@thomsonexperience.com or call on ************* for discounted deals on hotel beds in London. We can offer a 10% discount on all hotel bookings. Quote 'Michael Jackson rescheduled dates' in order to claim the offer.
If you cannot attend the revised date please contact us no later than the 19th June 2009 to obtain a full refund at Michaeljackson@Ticketmaster.co.uk or via the Michael Jackson Customer Support line on 0844 277 9982.
Please note due to the timeline involved in rescheduling this show your tickets will now be dispatched after the 19th of June.
Thanks for your understanding. Michael, who is directly involved with all aspects of the styling/choreography/band selection and rehearsals, is working around the clock to ensure this is the show to end all shows! We look forward to seeing you on 13 July.
Regards
Ticketmaster - sent on behalf of AEG Live

only 36 more times i gotta go to sleep until MJ!! omg its gona fly by

I gotta calander and theres only one more page to turn before i can see when im going!!!!!!

omfg 33 days left and i still need to book myself a plane ticket and a hotel xD

Heh, I just booked a hotel today, and have yet to book the flights (the first show that I'm attending is on july 26th). It's such a relief to finally have a hotel, now all I need is flights..

Back