The countdown begins!

Who do we get to meet? Well, on all after parties, they say Michael will NOT be there, but only VIP people get preshow parties. They never said he wouldn't go to those! :p

I doubt he will, but I'm hopeful.

Who do we get to meet? Well, on all after parties, they say Michael will NOT be there, but only VIP people get preshow parties. They never said he wouldn't go to those! :p

he probably would if there wasnt so many VIP parties

wow.. 41 days..20 hours..and 14 minutes until it's: 18.30 on july 13th

CRAZYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

dreams come true!!!

*cries*

Michael will be to busy getting ready to go on stage to attend a VIP pre-show party.

OMG that would just be awesome! Would make the price tag well worth it! :D

How come some says it's 40 or 39 days left and the ones who are saying so are also from Europe..

When I count.. it's 41 days left.. am I doing it all wrong?? :p

How come some says it's 40 or 39 days left and the ones who are saying so are also from Europe..

When I count.. it's 41 days left.. am I doing it all wrong?? :p

its 41 days including today.

he probably would if there wasnt so many VIP parties
There's really not any special VIP parties. All we get is a VIP preshow party. The after party ticket included with my VIP is general. They say if you want VIP afterparty for those nights, you have to buy it.

Michael will be to busy getting ready to go on stage to attend a VIP pre-show party.
Not necessarily. I know what you're saying, but that's not completely true. He meets people all the time for about a half hour before the show.

OMG that would just be awesome! Would make the price tag well worth it! :D
Well, I get closer to Michael than most of the fans, so the ticket to me is already well worth it. Seeing Michael there, though would make the price a steal! :D

I've got a front row ticket off viagogo for less than a VIP ticket! I'm VIP-ing it on August 30th so because of that I'm hoping for the party idea! :wild: I don't think it'll happen though. :no: Not 50 times.

how do you get closer to him?
I'll tell you if I EVER find out. ;)

I've got a front row ticket off viagogo for less than a VIP ticket! I'm VIP-ing it on August 30th so because of that I'm hoping for the party idea! :wild: I don't think it'll happen though. :no: Not 50 times.
Lucky you! I just didn't trust Viagogo enough for that. 4 rows back off of Ticketmaster is good enough for me! You enjoy yourself. :)

Back