The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

sigh just still had no logic. you know what i mean
what you do is... sir it's the whole life of mine, not only if i wanna sex or not
my whole life, compared with the reason you offer, the both lack some logical connection

sigh i'm so tired of the guessing guessing game, like a fool
sir at least let me formally know are you alive? -------------look, what a simple question, cant match any anwer you offer

whatever i really need to quit the game
just because my heart's aching, so i wondering here a bit time

the game's totally wrong, so wrong

Ahhh its Friday night and I'm doing nothing :( well not until around 10ish tonight :D

sir your hobbyists wanna deprive my basical living right for pleasing you---want a drink from me?
how sir? how can i let you get the drink? hobbyists, you all the cheater without any equal-right concept of humanbeing, what's the socalled drink?
if i had went away without any request even the truth, why you still surround my life in such a unacceptable way? does it make you all excited my pee ahhh? do you all know you had trampled the basicalright of human being?

how old are you people? why so numb and selfish and so devil?

nonsense!! wanna a bucket wanna anything belong to others else you need to ask frankly, nor rob nor cheat,----------------- how old are you(1 more time)?
especially what you want is the life of mine and the basical right of human being---leave my own "melting icecream" alone with myself, you know you all?

cant believe you all a group of adults. what problem with your minds? what happen my GOD?!!

it's far more than which way whose opinion right or wrong.
it's about my way is my rights, especially those holy theories in humanbeing history(even though you cant speak you know it clearly), nobody got the rights of robbing my rights in name of "my way my opinion is correct" .
especially while the robbings occured in those "holy theories" part, the damages is heavy, it might deprive a people's life.

if 1 day i changed my mind and shared the same opinions as yours, or you change your mind and shared opinions as mine

while i hurrah
while you hurrah

just remember, we are not only celebrate the victory "my way""one more comrade here", we celebrate the holy theory first "we didnt trampled others' holy theory for the victory". it was like while we talk about the better tomorrow we neednt say "there should be some air for breathing in the better-tomorrow". every time we got a new car a new baby for the better-tomorrow we also got the air for the bettertomorrow, while we harrah for a new car a new baby we also harrah for the air/sunshine/water etc.
the same the holy theories work on our life.

if you trampled the holy theories to get your victory, there's a mess(including huge damages because of trampling holy theory, some opinions of yours without enough examination and you cant assure right or wrong such as "sex with anyone" under the older comparison Romeo&Juliet, some satifications of you got your victories... finally the huge damages of trampling holy theory would bring a anti-power, a disasters of the whole social-body and social-envirament. even if some of your opinion good to make people advancing, it would be anti-trampled by the antipower of damaging the holy theory)
if you celebrate your victory(those ones that didnt trampled holy theory), you also celebrate the holy theories.

thoughts: who will win finally?

i believe mine, you believe yours, others might got different opinion from ours... all is OK
history river is too long, mabye we all cant get the chance to know the final winner, maybe it's a new one.

but we all know the old winners.
we have got some winners, it belongs to you&me. nobody can delete and deprive the old ones, otherwise the humanbeing woould turnover after we have paid so much for getting these old winners.

Back