Bye bye :hug:

PINK obsession!! :lol: :naughty:

:heart:

Re: Random Thoughts

din dan don............Midnight time! Gotta go, my eyes are hurting :lol:

Bye bye :hug:

PINK obsession!! :lol: :naughty:

:heart:

yep me too! :D its 6 minutes after midnight. :D popopin princesses need their beauty sleep.
hehe CU tomorrow my fellow pink popo
:bye: shipudpopo has left the building. ;) gn

yep me too! :D its 6 minutes after midnight. :D popopin princesses need their beauty sleep.
hehe CU tomorrow my fellow pink popo
:bye: shipudpopo has left the building. ;) gn

Nice one! :toofunny: Night!!!! :sleeping:

Oh :sleeping:
i'm so tired i just came from my Cousin's house
it's 3 am here !!
ahh i missed the popo-meeting :( :hug:
hugs & L.O.V.E to you all my popos :D :heart:

sir whatever direction you belong to, nothing can change the 2个半. i cant assure, but you should have be very assured because i had imagined many possibilities in different direction including the worst-----------from the very first time including the worst.
i'm frank, i pass the knife to you, show you my bare chest without knowing wether a weapon or a rose in the hiding hand of yours. another precondition is, i had been hurt by the stupid birdshow that much, i show you bare chest though it bleed that much. in the whole proccess, such as this time, i still show you the bare chest while it's bleeding heavily. that's my way. that's my attitude to love----------always, as usual(except the first time and i give my payment for it)

what a great sample i had met, i just wonder, would the birdshow feel shameful a bit? but what the fact really show is: the system of dirty birdshow sucks, and it made those morons become a judge of arts and made poems as a scapegoat. do you all know how shameful it was? what the shames means in 未来的history? you all would be the sample even if humanbeing had come to 21century

I just spent 2 and a half hours speaking to my cousin on the phone!

sir now i know you must be the only 1, whatever sir you the stupid moron donkey, how dare you. sir you'd better surrender soon, the sooner the better. pay me soon, i need my truth first

Back