The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

so sweet little bug you are dia's, with the same profile for sure
none of my business. i think the stupid get a lot matrix.............sigh, it's wrong
in the name of humanbeing, it's totally wrong

I should probably start going to bed a bit earlier, but meh. :lol:

I am banned from the MJJC Support Forum for no reason!!!!

:toofunny: :waving: hey fellow rocker ;) I'm great, thanks..how are you? how's college? :D
-----
enough is enough!

I finshsh for good this Friday so I'm kinda stressing out abit trying to get EVERYTHING done but anything is do able if your determined enough :), how's things going with you.

I finshsh for good this Friday so I'm kinda stressing out abit trying to get EVERYTHING done but anything is do able if your determined enough :), how's things going with you.

wow..good luck to you my friend! :flowers:
I kinda feel the same, I have exams this month and I'm stressed out too.. I so hate this month, damn June! I'm waiting for the summer to be over so I can start my vacation. ;)

wow..good luck to you my friend! :flowers:
I kinda feel the same, I have exams this month and I'm stressed out too.. I so hate this month, damn June! I'm waiting for the summer to be over so I can start my vacation. ;)

You will pass all your exams! :yes:, I'm just wanting the 4th of June to be over already (that's when College ends) because I am moving house on the 16th of June to a city which is like nearly 250 miles from my current location :) so I will only have roughly 1 week of Summer Holiday's to myself before I pack up my things and move :yes:

You will pass all your exams! :yes:, I'm just wanting the 4th of June to be over already (that's when College ends) because I am moving house on the 16th of June to a city which is like nearly 250 miles from my current location :) so I will only have roughly 1 week of Summer Holiday's to myself before I pack up my things and move :yes:

Thanks! :flowers:
oh wow..good luck with your move to a new location..You must be very excited! ;)

Thanks! :flowers:
oh wow..good luck with your move to a new location..You must be very excited! ;)

I can't wait to see the back of this place! to commemorate my move when I'm down I'm going to get a Tattoo on my back of some Lyrics which are going to say "I believe in the kingdom come and all the colours will bleed into one" it holds a deep meaning for me :), try and not think too much about your exams you'll do great :).

I can't wait to see the back of this place! to commemorate my move when I'm down I'm going to get a Tattoo on my back of some Lyrics which are going to say "I believe in the kingdom come and all the colours will bleed into one" it holds a deep meaning for me :), try and not think too much about your exams you'll do great :).

A tattoo? wow that's so cool! I'm a coward to make one myself.. :lol: its really nice. do you have other tattoos? thanks for the encouragement. hehe ;)

A tattoo? wow that's so cool! I'm a coward to make one myself.. :lol: its really nice. do you have other tattoos? thanks for the encouragement. hehe ;)

No it'll be my first Tattoo I could get one for my 21st next month but I'd rather get it done when I move as for me it'll be more meaningful, do you have any Tattoos?

In the devil's game
Of greed and lust
They don't care...

Want your pot of gold
Need the Midas touch
Bet you sell your soul
Cuz your God is such

Back