The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

:O what's with all my stuff appearing at the side of MJJC now :O

I hate exams. Everybody is having fun, but im reading about group psychology. "Nothing but the good times"

My head's just exploded. Seriously? The thought of seeing him live kept me going for the last 3 moths and you cancel his concert just a day before it's scheduled date?
That's exactly what I needed, I feel terrific now, thanks.

Why can't i be happy for a while , without you coming & ruining my life :cry::weeping:
well..let's hope this fake smile lasts as long as possible !

it's true i have no any desire of love affair & sex.
so you people get away from this part. no any threatening useful for you.
but i still keep the basical love for the human kind even though i had to get rid of the part of the birdshow. no mention a socalled cell phone. none of my business, seems it's far away from my concerned.

but i do have interests on my survival-rights. i had to. otherwise i'd better go to kill myself.
let us both focus on your goals people. i hope there's resolution suitable for both soon. then i can go back to my normal life also soon.

Why are you suddenly so interested in us? So you can bash us when you go back to your perfect little world? I know I'm not allowed to be so mean :(

stupid idiot playing-fool question, because you all deprive my survival rights

omg! :eek: I haven't posted here in ages! :eek: wow! :D
:waving: finally the weekend has arrived! Me happy.. :D I have new t-shirts of MJ! wooohooo

no any settlement. impossible, because no one can get the resolution depending on speculation------------it's the common sense, are you all crazy people? like a spoiled child without any sense?

Back