Re: Random Thoughts

Don't. Let. Go. Never give up, it's such a wonderful life. :party:

zip a dee doo dah zip a dee ay
my oh my what a terrible day
nothing to do yey yey yey yey
zip a dee doo dah zip a dee ay

people for sure i dont love the stupid birdshow, how can i love the moron show?
but i love the world, we can do sth. for this world together---but! not in the current status, because i cant stand
give me the truth, i can 和解 with my family, know what happen to 麦小克 and settle down my emotion, then we can do sth. together

you all are hurting me(stupid, how can you ask my... what a logical moron, cant believe )

people you all, open your eyes, it's the world, your home
dont grant the Trojan horse in the middle of your home as home, your home is bigger, much bigger than the stupidwood
oper your eyes, to be the Napoleon of a wider world instead of the owner of the stupidwood, OK? and set me free

it must be 有史以来最笨的Napoleon:认不出自己已征服之地。just give up 继续征服自家的客厅吧,people;你们早该、本该在征服外太空,却跑来征服自家客厅... ughhh what a ....^%$&#$&%^*^&(

Last edited:

OMG Michael is soooooo sweet when he speaks German i can't get enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!he's so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^ IKR? :wub:

Im supposed to get ready, wtf im doing here? :doh:

That's an interesting way to do it :thinking:

Bohooo my throat hurts like hell :( And it's such a hot weather outside!

people you all,收起你们的流氓作风。1)想让人提意见,不给标靶,无意中能打死你们丫的经济重臣;2)谈帮助不面对面……… 你们到底多大了?玩这种白痴把戏?
----------这世界一点羞耻心都没有了,该有的地方没有,不该的象这种事都蒙得象不开盖的茅坑。这是经营鸟秀几十年不妥善的后果:世界就成这样了

不要那么多傻B类比。想类比贞操,那也得“你是个人,我是个人”---摆平了再说。现在我就是笼养鸡、没有基本人权,SHARE个鸟?

俺说,到底要多蠢,才会让你们刚把我脊柱搞得“类瘫”症状,一转头和我谈“你要什么形象”?不是太蠢,就是扮蠢玩,而拿这种程度毒辣来玩蠢-------对这世界会有教化作用?只会毁灭世界(下面每个可能被玩的人币,都不寒而栗;占据特权的傻瓜,听不出鼓掌声和喝采声里有多少恐惧?你们丫就是傻的)

Last edited:

oh nooooo, mom's singing again :bugeyed

I have a job interview this afternoon (woo!) but it's a quarter to 4AM and I can't sleep :)(). Arg.

I've cropped so many smiles and eyes today, I'm :crazy:

you people crazy, what's reason of you doing in this way?
有什么可以问我,为什么不能直接问?that's ridiculous. is there enough reason in your behaviors? think about it carefully people, it wasnt a game, it's my life

你要砍这些“象骗”,也得把问题直接提出来吧?--------我们已经谈过这个白痴“问问题”方式,你们到底怎么会这么白痴(本来你们爱多白痴就多白痴,问题是现在扣押了我的生存权来这么白痴)?
这种做法是不可理解的,PEOPLE;你们都不是三岁小孩,不能不应该这样。

PEOPLE YOU ALL,你们也是有分层的:1种是,你们内心的疑问,要解除了这些疑问、你们才敢把帘子打上去、露出真容;1种是,疑问已经解开了,想多问一些。后面一种是不应该的,OK?其实两种都以“对我的损害为代价”,前面一种…没办法,我就认了、努力前行;后面一种完全没必要,对你们没必要,对我仍然是同样沉重代价,--------你们是否想过“只是惯性”让你们想也不想这么继续做了、继续这个没必要的事?(不要说这不可能,一到了无形概念的事,人们很容易发生荒谬)。
关于那个白痴话“HAVE NO QUALITY,你要它干吗,”TMD废话,我的基本生存权就在这里,有这样傻瓜的问题吗?

think about it think about it people

你们丫就是傻的。
对我,这是同一种沉重代价。为赢我,你们要让我受苦;要感谢我,也要让我受苦,有你们这么傻的?世界都是这样概念的,还怎么可能有幸福?-----------这是一个人能承受的极限痛苦,知道吗?每一分一秒都是。把我失去的,最基本的比如亲情、比如坦白,给回我,这是你们能做的。你们丫真是脑子不清醒,还是咋地,这些是我一直在呼吁的

Last edited:
Back