The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

I so totally can't wait to get my Shahrukh Khan movie The Fan tomorrow. That I had ordered it last week. I have been dying to see that movie since April. Since that movie just reminds me of so much of the obsession I once had for Michael. Back when we still had him I was. Now my obsession is for the Shahrukh Khan. Who is definitely the King of Bollywood.

Barbados is beautiful but we found a dead mouse in our pool. Poor mouse :(
also The Great Gatsby is horribly boring.

Oh for f***cks sake why do I have to have the cough now???!!!

Omg I love the Great Gatsby! Jay Gatsby reminds me of Michael a lot in all his loneliness ...
It's one of my fave novels for so many reasons.

Omg I love the Great Gatsby! Jay Gatsby reminds me of Michael a lot in all his loneliness ...
It's one of my fave novels for so many reasons.

I had to read this book for my school's summer reading. I tried to like it but...it's just so boring to me! Maybe because I like humor or dark fantasy/horror books. I literally understood nothing in The Great Gatsby so i'll just watch the old movie lol. I think Jay Gatsby is similar to Michael in that they both came from poor families and became wealthy...also they're both kinda mysterious. And the loneliness too.

HumbleBee;4159428 said:
I had to read this book for my school's summer reading. I tried to like it but...it's just so boring to me! Maybe because I like humor or dark fantasy/horror books. I literally understood nothing in The Great Gatsby so i'll just watch the old movie lol. I think Jay Gatsby is similar to Michael in that they both came from poor families and became wealthy...also they're both kinda mysterious. And the loneliness too.

I see! I read it when I was probably much older than you. Yes, they are both mysterious and "romantic" / "escapist". Both are different from what the public sees in them. Bla bla bla :lol: (I have an M. A. in literature, so sometimes for me it´s hard to stop talking about great books :lol:)

Moonstruck, Wow an M.A. In literature? Maybe you could do some of my lit homework! Kidding, kidding :D

I´m deeply concerned about the fact that D. Trump is VERY close to becoming the most powerful man in the world. I cannot understand how he could get this far nor how people follow him like a pied piper.

This whole world is f.u.c.k.e.d up so much ...

moonstruck87;4160465 said:
I´m deeply concerned about the fact that D. Trump is VERY close to becoming the most powerful man in the world. I cannot understand how he could get this far nor how people follow him like a pied piper.

This whole world is f.u.c.k.e.d up so much ...

If Donald trump becomes the president of USA it will officially be the end of the world!

RT: WE SCREWED!

I´m so proud of my crazy brother!

He´s an ultramarathon runner (= crazy :lol: ) and he finished the

100 Mile Berlin Wall Race

very early this morning! :jump:

"[...]the Wall Race leads along the former inner-German border, 100 miles around western Berlin. There will be hundreds of runners from all over the world, running where once the Wall stretched for miles, in an athletic commemoration of the separation of Berlin and its victims in the years between 1961 and 1989. The finisher medal will again show the portrait of someone who lost his or her life in an attempt to vanquish the barbed wire and concrete."

Source: http://100meilen.de/en/the-berlin-wall-race-running-on-the-traces-of-german-history/

My mother wants me to replace the MJ t-shirts that are ripped. But how can I when I can't stand looking at MJ related stuff anymore. I start to get an anxiety attack after about a minute of looking at them. That is something that my mother doesn't seem to get. The biggest mistake I had ever made in life was becoming a Michael Jackson fan.:( Why the hell did I ever became one in the first place? :boohoo You know I so totally wish more now than ever before. That I can get my hands on that evil a-hole who totally destroyed my life by doing what he did.:angry: It just really hurts like beyond hell that this is my life now. And it is all thanks to that evil a-hole.:mat: Since the courts couldn't give him the death penalty. I can very easily do that myself. Thank God my brother has a gun collection. Thanks to him my days of being the obsessive hardcore MJ fan are totally over for me.:(

I'm just curious...does anyone else find it hard to make lasting friendships these days? I find that so many people have come in and out of my life and I almost feel like if I meet new people, I shouldn't get attached cuz they could be gone in a couple years and forget about me. So many get busy with work or relationships and can't seem to be able to hang out with me even though I don't have anyone in my life right now...but I shouldn't have to. I should be able to hang out with whoever. But it just seems like in this day and age, it's more about work, pay bills, and that's it. I would love to have more people to know that actually had motivation...who enjoyed nature and had dreams...so many don't have it. It's depressing. Even in just having some people who want to exercise a bit and want to go on walks in between...people don't seem to wanna leave the house anymore. There is so much more that life has to offer than just staying at home.

I'm just curious...does anyone else find it hard to make lasting friendships these days? I find that so many people have come in and out of my life and I almost feel like if I meet new people, I shouldn't get attached cuz they could be gone in a couple years and forget about me. So many get busy with work or relationships and can't seem to be able to hang out with me even though I don't have anyone in my life right now...but I shouldn't have to. I should be able to hang out with whoever. But it just seems like in this day and age, it's more about work, pay bills, and that's it. I would love to have more people to know that actually had motivation...who enjoyed nature and had dreams...so many don't have it. It's depressing. Even in just having some people who want to exercise a bit and want to go on walks in between...people don't seem to wanna leave the house anymore. There is so much more that life has to offer than just staying at home.

I agree completely. It is very hard to make friends who really are worthwhile and will be there long term. Our society I feel at times is becoming very shallow and an honest connection between people is harder and harder to find. For myself I've never had friends that have lasted my whole life. I've always had them mind you but not for year and years etc.. On the one hand I've had some fascinating people in my life and some who weren't so fascinating but no-one long term.
I hear you on getting out and spending time with people, just to get away and have quality time away from the computer. I doubt they have forgotten about you though. Maybe they have just gotten so wrapped up in that part of their lives that they forgot about just being with another person. Talking and having fun and as you say sharing hopes, dreams and so on.

I hate it when I can't sleep.

I know what that is like. Since I haven't had a good night's worth of sleep since the morning before it happen to Michael.:( :boohoo Without Michael I will never see another good nights worth of sleep ever again.:( And I have only that fcking nameless ahole to blame for it. He is also to blame with the horrific vivid nightmares I still have about Michael. Back when we still had him I used to always have the most amazing dreams about Michael. I so totally miss them:(

I am so thankful I have my Bollywood party/dance music to blast in my ears. Just to help me to stay awake. On days when I feel really tired from lack of sleep. Even though I am used to my constant tiredness.

HBD to 9th single of HIStory Album "Stranger in Moscow"
Dangerous Era Fact: MJ songwriter this song with are making a Dangerous World Tour concert at Moscow in September 1993

Last edited:

Socializing is just not my forte. I also need to learn how to deal with the fact that i'll always be lonely.

Back