The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

moonstruck87;4147747 said:
There´s a worker on the roof across from me ... I can see his butt pushing out of his pants ... NOOOOOOO! STAY INSIDE!!!! ... :bugeyed

Ewwww that is so wrongon so many levels

Re: Random Thoughts

You know you've gotten lucky with your job when the reaction you get from co-workers after they find out you're an MJ fan is "yesss, Michael Jackson is awesome!". They're old school rock fans, but MJ pops up in their playlist regularly. I know this, because we usually have music playing while we work.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there! :D

Mothers-day-Wishes-2015.jpg

3.jpg

What are you waiting for? I'm all you could ever dream of! I'm here all for you, don't wait, just come on... You know you want me, you know you can't wait to holding my hand...

It is 3:02 am here and I so wish I could go back to sleep. But thanks to that very upsetting MJ dream. It is something I can not do. At least I got my Sims 3 game to help keep me up.
Oh no that doesnt sound good
:(
what happened in the dream?

RT: I AM SO DONE!

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk

Oh no that doesnt sound good
:(
what happened in the dream?

RT: I AM SO DONE!

Well for a weird reason it was a Christmas related dream. I was invited to spend Christmas with my great aunt. Who was very good friends with Michael. In real life she never even met him. But in this dream she knew him. And I remember asking her how is he. All she could tell me that he just did not want to be bother. Since he has been feeling quite sick for awhile. All I can think of was Michael. And hope that he gets better soon. I woke up from the dream crying. And I had spent the rest of the night up. I can't tell you just how tired I am right now. I haven't had a MJ dream that bad since December. And I had 2 MJ dreams that were like that one in December. As of right now I totally wish more than ever that I had never become a fan of his. And I still totally wish I could get my revenge on that evil monster. For totally destroying my life by doing what he did. I used to be a very h word 100% hardcore MJ fan. He used to be my total obsession. Now thanks to that evil monster only a half percent still remains intact. And also thanks to him I can no longer watch or listen to Michael. Watching him only brings on panic attacks for me anymore. And I totally lost the enjoyment I once had of listening to him. Shahrukh Khan and my Bollywood music had since replaced watching and listening to him. But I can't even begin to tell you just how badly I still miss watching and listening to him.:( :boohoo.

I still so wish I could be like Shivani Chopra in the movie Anjaam. She got her revenge on the 4 people that destroyed her life. And I so totally wish I could do the same. But for me it is just one person. Partighat Ki Jwala really is the most perfect revenge song ever made.

^ im guessing from that mj still feels like people still wont leave him alone ( i dont mean like fans per say) and just wants his soul to be at peace......maybe it isnt :(

RT: I wish it was 1992 again

^ im guessing from that mj still feels like people still wont leave him alone ( i dont mean like fans per say) and just wants his soul to be at peace......maybe it isnt :(

Probably I really don't know. And I still wish it was 1992 as well. Mainly because it was still an awesome time to be an MJ fan.:(

RT: Why do I always bother to come in to this site or any other MJ site. When there is always some sort of a topic that is going to upset me.:( There truly is absolutely nothing to look forward to anymore in the MJ world.:( :boohoo It is no wonder I had replaced Michael with Shahrukh Khan and Bollywood now.:(

I believe he is in peace now and
surrounded by love. He is free ...

Sent from my phone ?

Ever since what had happen to Michael. It is very rare for me to have a good day. And I really thought today will be one of those very rare days for me. Until I had put Inside Edition on and I had to see the evil monster on my tv. And seeing him just totally ruin the rest of my day. And I have to go watch Rakht Charitra now. To help make me feel some what better. Rakht Charitra is one of the most violent revenge taking Bollywood movies ever made.

what does it all mean? work all day, eat a ridged diet, go to the gym.. repeat!!

People see me as knowledgeable, have helped people win bodybuilding competitions.. all for the sake of..?!?

Sometimes a healthy lifestyle is stressful!

I so wish I could get myself out of this very foul nasty mood I am in right now. But I can't and it is all from seeing that evil nameless monster on my tv yesterday. That evil f-ing monster totally destroy my life. When he did what he did to Michael. And I still so badly wish I could be the real life Shivani Chopra. The way she got her revenge is exactly what I want to do.

^got it back thank god!

RT: this forum has changed so much :(

We finally get grass and now it looks like a swamp lol
Oh and poor builders, they have to work in the cold rain and thunderstorm :blink:

Today was a good day but tiring

One day I'll be finally free and reach the Creator. I'll never drop tears anymore and will be released from pain. I won't have to deal with frenemies nor mean strangers. I won't have to solve dilemmas and I'll finally find peace.

I said I wasn't gonna do this but I did. Since school ended for summer break I've been staying up all night/morning and sleeping all day :glare:

Back