The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

No it'll be my first Tattoo I could get one for my 21st next month but I'd rather get it done when I move as for me it'll be more meaningful, do you have any Tattoos?

me? :toofunny: no, as I mentioned I'm too coward to make a tattoo. The bravest thing I did close to it is a belly button piercing when I was 15-16 years old.. :toofunny: glad I got rid of it fast. its not for me..:lol:

i need time&space to heal myself, how many times i need to repeat it?

me? :toofunny: no, as I mentioned I'm too coward to make a tattoo. The bravest thing I did close to it is a belly button piercing when I was 15-16 years old.. :toofunny: glad I got rid of it fast. its not for me..:lol:

lol! fair enough, I like Tattoos but some people take them too far.

Dammit! Just when I thought everything was going perfectly.. :angry:

I knew we would get into an argument sooner or later it's to be expected.

lol! fair enough, I like Tattoos but some people take them too far.

yeah that's true. take some pictures of your new tattoo as soon as you have it. ;)
---
arghhhh Friday morning...I woke up with a terrible headache, this coffee is not helping me.

And how many struggles must there be
Before we choose to live the prophet's plan
Everybody sing...

Well that's me finished College for GOOD managed to get everything done and handed in, stress over :D.

OMFG OMFG OMFG, I just got offered a JOB IN TOKYO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is all quiet now. That's his fault. He shouldn't have let his wife fuel his hunger to see his own flesh and blood

He needs a good fucking proper class on how to treat people. Seriously.

whatever i feel right now sigh or nod or laugh or saynoinsilence, it means nothing.
they are the instant feeling and might disappear the next day. what i really care is the requests that i insisted----------with this base all the feeling might really work, otherwise they are just the clouds on sky i caught them while reading and they fly away the next day. it's the important lesson since i had been broken again and again by the show. so..................
dont count on these: while reading, i nod or shakemy head or laugh or sigh. they wont work

I'm happy for you! :D congrats! ;)

This is the E-Mail I got, I applied to be a Keyboardist in a Japanese band :) a few months ago and I hit it of with one of the members and have been chatting via E-Mails ever since, so I told them I'm at College but it finishes in June so here is the E-Mail I got,

"hi Darren hope u r well + good
let me know if u r coming to Tokyo
i have a drummer + bass player + guitarist got
so if u r here + want to play - u r very welcome
will be away in Europe mid July until start Sept + then back to Tokyo"

I'm so excited about the opportunity :cheeky: I'm going out for a Walk soon to try and think things over before I make any rash decisions, I also want to talk to the guy over the phone just to make sure it's legit and not a scam or anything like that :cheeky:

high school DONE! :wild: And I got a laptop (too slow though :()!

This is the E-Mail I got, I applied to be a Keyboardist in a Japanese band :) a few months ago and I hit it of with one of the members and have been chatting via E-Mails ever since, so I told them I'm at College but it finishes in June so here is the E-Mail I got,

"hi Darren hope u r well + good
let me know if u r coming to Tokyo
i have a drummer + bass player + guitarist got
so if u r here + want to play - u r very welcome
will be away in Europe mid July until start Sept + then back to Tokyo"

I'm so excited about the opportunity :cheeky: I'm going out for a Walk soon to try and think things over before I make any rash decisions, I also want to talk to the guy over the phone just to make sure it's legit and not a scam or anything like that :cheeky:

A Keyboardist? wow super cool! :D finally I know your name, Darren. ;)
yep, that's really exciting. I hope everything turns out well for you, rocker fellow. :party:

A Keyboardist? wow super cool! :D finally I know your name, Darren. ;)
yep, that's really exciting. I hope everything turns out well for you, rocker fellow. :party:

When the guy get's back to my reply I'm going to leave him my Mobile number so we can chat voice-voice and so I can clarify a few things I'm curious about.

sir, you all should set me free at least like that: let me go to work, then i can recover the health because of the normal living rymthm. you all are killing me. 也许你们认为,“我们想你活着,但你必须妥协,”-----这后面所包含的两个选择:你要不然象我们要求的那样活,要不你就继续象这样吧(哪怕死掉)

think about it what's your goal? ------------盲目又自私,拼命用第一个选择来填上心理大洞,useless. 不要故意当盲人,OK?现在怎么捂起眼,历史结局都是一样的;只有睁开眼、修正,才会不一样

Back