The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

013-3.jpg

I'll tell you now be not looking at her today :no:

I keep telling myself I'll stick around on this forum and get back into the MJ community thaaaaaang but I never do! I don't even know where to begin on this forum and don't have the foggiest what is occurring in the MJ world anymore. I miss 2006.

I keep telling myself I'll stick around on this forum and get back into the MJ community thaaaaaang but I never do! I don't even know where to begin on this forum and don't have the foggiest what is occurring in the MJ world anymore. I miss 2006.

:hug: :hug:

I understand how u feel, i felt like that after he died

Louiseeee! I know what you mean. After Michael left us, I kinda drifted from the online MJ world. I used to be on forums for hours and hours on end! I hate how it felt like an end of an era :( I miss Michael being here so bad. It's just too painful being on an MJ forum, knowing new pics and annoucements from Michael won't suddenly turn up :( *sigh*

^ hello oldies:ciao::lol:

RT: why are we always lose our games?:nerd:

Back