The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Back when I was on Positively Michael we had a thread called the Random Thoughts Thread. It was a thread where you can literally post any thought that is on your mind that you don't mind having in a public forum. It can be MJ or non MJ related. Just please keep it PG-13. I hope everyone here enjoys this thread.

It is sure nice that my dogs are nice and quiet.

This makes me think of the day that Larth started the Random Thoughts thread on PosMike.
Her first post was "I'm really hungry." I guess no one could say it wasn't random. LMAO

Here's something random and funny that happened to me yesterday.

I was horrified to see what I thought was a hairline crack in the screen of my (new) iPhone.
Moments later, I discovered that it literally WAS a small hair trapped under the edge of the phone cover.
Crisis averted. Phew!!

Imagine if MJ was here and seeing everyone wearing masks out in public when befor everyone thought he was weird for doing the same thing.

What a day!!!!! First our washer desides it wants to quit then I hurt my ankle.:banghead::banghead:

Wow, I just read that this thread started on May 7th 2005; that was the 3rd day into Michael's defense. I certainly didn't notice it then. Talk about rememberin' the time.....

This autumn really is imbued with MJ memories & anniversaries, some heavier than others, but all very important. I had actually forgotten about the doggone Murray verdict 10 years ago this week, but I definitely remember how the timing of it was eerily striking, considerin' my interventions at that particular moment in time. But that may be another story for another day,,,,

Right now though, I wanna remember happier times - related to Nov.12, for example. That was the last day of the two magical weeks during 2009, when the world got to meet the Michael they never knew and got some prep done through the special operation known as This is it. Can't help but wonder if anything else of relevance happened on November 12th??? :unsure:

Re: The Epic Thread of Random-ness

So, I have just found out that Brad Sundberg is bringing ITSWMJ to Australia in September and this time, he is actually coming to my city!!!

I'm really excited about it as it will be a much cheaper event for me without having to pay for flights, accommodation, etc.

Something MJ related to look forward to always makes for a GOOD year!!!
Quoting myself to say that this didn't happen, because of CO-VID. I live in hope that it will happen sometime soon, hopefully in 2022. Brad has started doing the seminars in American cities again.....I think he was in Chicago recently, so perhaps he will be able to bring ITSWMJ to Australia towards the end of next year.

Wow, I just read that this thread started on May 7th 2005; that was the 3rd day into Michael's defense. I certainly didn't notice it then. Talk about rememberin' the time.....

This autumn really is imbued with MJ memories & anniversaries, some heavier than others, but all very important. I had actually forgotten about the doggone Murray verdict 10 years ago this week, but I definitely remember how the timing of it was eerily striking, considerin' my interventions at that particular moment in time. But that may be another story for another day,,,,

Right now though, I wanna remember happier times - related to Nov.12, for example. That was the last day of the two magical weeks during 2009, when the world got to meet the Michael they never knew and got some prep done through the special operation known as This is it. Can't help but wonder if anything else of relevance happened on November 12th??? :unsure:
There always seems to be great MJ-related things happening from around his birthday, onwards to the end of the year. Usually, if anything is being launched or released, it's in the final quarter of the year - this year in the USA, for example, it's the restart of MJ ONE and the premiere of the musical on Broadway. I usually start feeling like buying something MJ at this time of year, as well. In fact, I'm thinking of sending flowers to him at Forest Lawn for Christmas. I feel as though it's been a while since I have sent flowers. I used to always buy roses in the One Rose for MJ campaign, but sadly, it isn't operating any more.

Currently watching the Versuz battle between Stephanie Mills & Chaka Khan...oh boy...

The show started an hour late and Chaka's clearly smashed. Her manager literally had to come on stage and change her hells to platform shoes so she won't fall over. Stephanie's stepping up like a champ.

If y'all thought MJ on Sept 7, 2001 at MSG was bad, this is a whole new level of humiliation.

The end is the beginning is the end........OR is it that the past is the present is the future is the past?

what on earth are u talking bout????
Good q, my Aussie friend, very good question. At times, things can be so puzzling, that even I wonder what I'm sayin' 😆 I suppose I was just rambling on about the elasticity of time, the depths of life and the highs of love, all caught up somewhere between smashing music lyrics, social media full-o-sophy and a spy novel of sorts, but I'm not entirely sure o_O

One thing is for sure though - I am rather terrible ;) Or, as I'm known in other quarters, beyond scary. Who said anything about the earth, btw? What I'm talkin' about goes well beyond the exosphere of our little anomaly in the the sea of space.............

Good q, my Aussie friend, very good question. At times, things can be so puzzling, that even I wonder what I'm sayin' 😆 I suppose I was just rambling on about the elasticity of time, the depths of life and the highs of love, all caught up somewhere between smashing music lyrics, social media full-o-sophy and a spy novel of sorts, but I'm not entirely sure o_O

One thing is for sure though - I am rather terrible ;) Or, as I'm known in other quarters, beyond scary. Who said anything about the earth, btw? What I'm talkin' about goes well beyond the exosphere of our little anomaly in the the sea of space.......
I think love is bullshit hasnt helped me it only makes things worse. Social media is beginning to suck big time now nothing big anymore and you are not terrible i've told u that before!

First and foremost i hope @8701girl you are okay? Welp . I'm hanging out on this thread (and Mature Michael thread ONLY )everyone , untill Thriller40 is released!!! 🤭 Whos here ? Who's gonna join me? @staywild23 we are thinking of you.
@Ana_is_applehead @ @Moonstreet @DangerousGal91 @MacMandy90 @Hiker @LinLoveMJ @zinniabooklover @amandaprado

@zinniabooklover Honestly, Thank you so much for finding this.

Lorraine Loz where are you!? ...calling -@Usagi @summer @FUJON
@Poe. @Jackie @Lorraine . @Antwort @Sillouette @Thriller Wolf @praisemichael @temps Wheres @Dutchie she was beautiful , a real stunner -come on where are you 2005 06/07 08 guys ? I feel like michael in moonwalker and all the OG Skippers have gotten lost :confused:. Its not the same i know but ..for old times sake?

Right now , Theres only @MacMandy90 @Moonstreet @Michaels Lover @MichaelD and me left (so it seems ) Please come back people. We used to have so much fun here
I feel better by getting this off my chest. 🤩🤩

Last edited:
Re: Random Thoughts

Still waiting on Harry Styles to get older so it's acceptable to drool over him :lol:

#OneDirectionFanWomen LOL! 😊
9yrs later and I do just that 😍:ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Harry is not my guy. I don't think he ever will be. You're doing it so I don't have to! :)

I wish he could get a bit more respect for the work he did with One Direction. He was really good, easily the stand-out bloke out of all of them. I mean, I didn't buy their records but they were good and he was excellent, imo.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Harry is not my guy. I don't think he ever will be. You're doing it so I don't have to! :)

I wish he could get a bit more respect for the work he did with One Direction. He was really good, easily the stand-out bloke out of all of them. I mean, I didn't buy their records but they were good and he was excellent, imo.
All the more for me then 😆 Aww hes great :love:

Back