The Estate of Michael Jackson enters partnership with Sony Mobile

It was 'literally' put together for television? What does that mean?

Sony said that it was a television commercial. That heavily implies that they intend to, indeed, put it on television. At least that's what I've read of it.

Just read some comments of the video and found out the twitter account of the dancer in the video:

STORYBOARD P:

"Currently choreographing "Brooklyn Thriller" Visual Album. #sony commercial this week."

and

"Hidden BROOKLYN THRILLER freestyle teasers can be found in new UPCOMING SONY COMMERCIAL."

https://twitter.com/ETHEREALSTORY/

New MJ commercial coming soon? :timer:

There's no question it will be on TV. But as HIStoric has said, it will undoubtedly be edited. Most TV commercials are a maximum of 30 seconds, so they'll probably cut out the instrumental parts.[/QUOT

or 45 seconds, whatever I think it is a great commercial. It already has almost 11 million hits on YT and the comments for the song are great. Ppl are anxious for this song. Very positive and good marketing for both the phone and MJ.

Just read some comments of the video and found out the twitter account of the dancer in the video:

STORYBOARD P:

"Currently choreographing "Brooklyn Thriller" Visual Album. #sony commercial this week."

and

"Hidden BROOKLYN THRILLER freestyle teasers can be found in new UPCOMING SONY COMMERCIAL."

sounds like a poxy tribute album :yawn:

STORYBOARD P:

and

Actually that dancer is making a visual dance album called "Brooklyn thriller" and he will include a teaser from that album in the upcoming Sony Xperia Z2 ad...weither that ad will include an MJ song or not I can't predict

check the profile pic of his FB page and you will understand :

https://www.facebook.com/TheStoryboard There is also news about Extended Commercial !!!

EDIT: A new slave to the rhythm ad is coming this week most probablyy :D

March 20
16 hr shoot +

SONY

MICHAEL JACKSON

SLAVE TO THE RHYTHM FREESTYLE COMMERCIAL

STORYBOARD PROFESS-SOAR COMING SOON

Taking this quote from his account :D

Last edited:
EDIT: A new slave to the rhythm ad is coming this week most probablyy :D

March 20
16 hr shoot +

SONY

MICHAEL JACKSON

SLAVE TO THE RHYTHM FREESTYLE COMMERCIAL

STORYBOARD PROFESS-SOAR COMING SOON

Taking this quote from his account :D

I hope we will hear more from the song in the new commercial!! :)

New tweet by Storyboard:

ME AND MY MOM JUST WORKED ON NEW DANCE VERSES TO PRESENT TO @SonyXperiaNews @WORLDSTAR

What should this mean?^^ :crazy

I hope we will hear more from the song in the new commercial!! :)

A week from this Monday would be a good time to drop the new add on TV. NCAA national tile game. Release the single the following day on iTunes. So I'm going with April 8th for Slave to be released. Lol wishful thinking, maybe tho.

Ladies and gentlemen. The estate is making an announcement tomorrow at 9am. This is it.

I talked to my sources right now, and asked if it is a new album or a new single.
She said she cannot talk too much, but everything is so obvious and she asked me to wait for the news.

She also said about something about promotion.

So I can confirm it's a new album. (or a new song at least.)

Last edited:
I think it will be the new promotion from Experia .. with more of the STTR single. or maybe in full. Thats my guess anyway.

I talked to my sources right now, and asked if it is a new album or a new single.
She said she cannot talk too much, but everything is so obvious and she asked me to wait for the news.

She also said about something about promotion.

So I can confirm it's a new album. (or a new song at least.)

I refuse to believe they are doing this marketing campaign just for a song.

It's the new album baby!

http://mjvibe.com/News/2014/03/31/t...son-to-make-an-announcement-at-9am-est-today/

Apparently these have been posted around:
Poster4.jpg

Poster11.jpg

poster21.jpg

IT'S HAPPENING!

It's coming now!!!

Can't wait for the track-list, release date, single, cover art. album title etc. etc.

SO exited !!!

Oh no, ONLY eight songs? Prepare for unnecessary fan disappointment and anger.

Either way, I'm fine with this. It saves Sony money in the event that they want to include demos on a deluxe version--Sixteen songs on one disc sounds reasonable.

Oh no, ONLY eight songs? Prepare for unnecessary fan disappointment and anger.

Either way, I'm fine with this. It saves Sony money in the event that they want to include demos on a deluxe version--Sixteen songs on one disc sounds reasonable.

Trust me, it won't be just fans. Casual listeners will see it only has 8 songs and feel it isn't worth the purchase. Although if it has 16 including the songs in their original form that could change.

Deluxe edition will be available featuring all the songs in their original form. That should make everyone happy.

This is so...just like Michael Jackson....:woohoo::jumpcrazy: :8-25-03stretcher:
music-michael-jackson-xscape-artwork.jpg

Deluxe edition will be available featuring all the songs in their original form. That should make everyone happy.

Absolutely - it's a Win-win.

Normal people will not wanna hear some demoes and can get the normal album cheap. - We the fans will happily pay a few dollars more to get the demos! - All are happy.

Amazing release! - We all win! Perfect!

Wow, I'm at a loss for words. This really made my day, and it's a Monday, so that's saying a lot, lol

Can't believe the release date is a little over a month away. Can't wait to see the advertisements for the album! (Hopefully there is at least a little promotion)

WOW! Great to have some news and announcement :)

Now lets start spreading the word and promotion.. Does someone have access to create a teaser we can share?

Back