The Finger Thread!! ;)

This thread I love it but damn girls..... I know MJ makes you and me horny as sh but damn thats all you think about when it comes to any of Michael's body parts. :hysterical:

Yes, I can't help it...His body is just to damn SEXY!

I just love those sexy pictures of Michael and those sexy fingers of his. Here is some of my favorites:

rare18.jpg

historyG229.jpg

Michael18.jpg

40.jpg

mjj114.jpg

But when I saw the title of the thread. I actually thought it was going to be about these kind of finger images:

tumblr_kp0a5x7KmV1qzh3lho1_500.jpg

I think that is one of the most greatest pictures of Michael ever taken. I just so totally love that picture of Michael. Sorry if I had ruin the thread with that last picture.

All of his are so damn sexy!!!!

where was that performance :w00t: wanna have it :(

But when I saw the title of the thread. I actually thought it was going to be about these kind of finger images:

tumblr_kp0a5x7KmV1qzh3lho1_500.jpg

I think that is one of the most greatest pictures of Michael ever taken. I just so totally love that picture of Michael. Sorry if I had ruin the thread with that last picture.

:lol: that´s a really cool picture :lmao:

That fingers....... That hand. Although we see only his hand it's so expressive!!!! :wub:

I have no idea why but this seriously turns me on!! The video was on in the shopping centre and I had to walk away!! lol!!!

Oh........... It never ends!!!(the excitement I mean!!!) :popout:

Now that fits

and more importantly...look at where they are! :woohoo: :heat:

mmmmm....:woohoo:

4040168600_e1856da873.jpg

ok now i'm small & tight. now that thing, can fit and feel good without bustin me open; now his other thing he has - alittle too big for somone small like me:doh: .... lol

The pout after and then the shaking of shoulders-head makes me really badly mad!!!!!!! :excited:

Those fings are really long-especially the middle one!!!!!!!!!!! :jumpy:

Back