The Great Debate - Poll of Polls

Do I believe It Is Michael On The Three Tracks In Question.

• Yes

Votes: 152 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 135 35.2%
  • I Can Not Decide

Votes: 24 6.3%
  • Maybe in Parts

Votes: 73 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
im surprised its mainly yes as answers, because IMO you'd have to be partly deaf, or just not a GREAT fan of michael to think that.

my only conclusion to how its mainly yes is that most people who voted are only casual michael fans, not hardcore like some of us here are

^^ Not that I needed another comparison to be convinced it is not MJ in the Cascio tracks, but wow, just WOW!!!

And there'll be fans who will still say 'oh... it doesn't sound the same'. I mean... IT'S IDENTICAL! IDENTICAL!

And there'll be fans who will still say 'oh... it doesn't sound the same'. I mean... IT'S IDENTICAL! IDENTICAL!

You think?:wild:

No, they 'll just pass, they won't comment on this youtube link (because what's to say against that, right? It IS identical!!!! This is the "most proof" anyone can ever get on this authenticity case)

Jason Malachi's new album released the same year as MJ's is epic fail of Cascio's

Jason Malachi's new album released the same year as MJ's is epic fail for Cascio

Indeed :)
Just can't believe that people who he considered 'family' could have done this to him, really. It's beyond anything that I could have ever imagined.

^^ You guys. Use it as signature as I did. EVERYONE MUST SEE THIS!!!

EDIT Did you create the fakemichael.com samhabib? If yes, embed the link in the page ASAP

Kapital77;3152733 said:
:wild:

That video and this one are the perfect proof to know who sung in all the Cascio´s tracks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gaNIiFM6WQ

Ouch! Slam dunk!

Like I've said before, ask any of the 'believers' to post a Michael Jackson vocal that sounds closer to the tracks then these Malachi ones and they won't be able to. It doesn't matter that they've got a million Michael Jackson songs to choose from. They can't get ONE that sounds closer than these Malachi ones.

Yet because Sony says it's Michael...

But you have to remember that MJ was only doing "guide" vocals, and he might have been having an off day, and it was recorded on sub-standard equipment, and it's undergone a lot of processing, and Sony have given us their solemn word it's really him.

Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

But you have to remember that MJ was only doing "guide" vocals, and he might have been having an off day, and it was recorded on sub-standard equipment, and it's undergone a lot of processing, and Sony have given us their solemn word it's really him.

:hysterical: You can be very sarcastic! Hahaha!

Therefore, Michael Jackson back in 2007, sounded identical to Jason Malachi!

Naturally...:ninja: :cheeky:

You all do realize how your argument only goes around in circles? That comparison video was posted before, the one by Kapital, and as said before, it isn't a fair comparison when one singer is singing in a hallway and the other is an actual studio recording. But that's neither here nor there, let's explain why the argument is flawed...How many times have people on here claimed Malachi was vocal impersonator? A lot, now, the only reason people were so sure before about differences is because Michael was here to dispute that and you only had a catalog of Michael's completed songs and stronger vocals to compare them to. Keep the vocal impersonator part in mind, now consider when these were recorded in '07, right? It's been known now, that Michael was being contacted for a return, a physical return and a musical one, Michael wasn't ready, he declined. Now, who's to say Michael at 60-70% of a vocal capacity, wouldn't sound similar to this vocal impersonator at 100%?

Not saying that is indeed the case, but it's a possibility, therefore, you shouldn't write off anything and jump to conclusions. Also, why is the vibrato only being compared in that video, but the vocals beforehand aren't being compared either? Compare it all, in full, then post it as "proof", because then it'll be heavily disputed that the vocals beforehand sound nothing alike.

You all do realize how your argument only goes around in circles? That comparison video was posted before, the one by Kapital, and as said before, it isn't a fair comparison when one singer is singing in a hallway and the other is an actual studio recording. But that's neither here nor there, let's explain why the argument is flawed...How many times have people on here claimed Malachi was vocal impersonator? A lot, now, the only reason people were so sure before about differences is because Michael was here to dispute that and you only had a catalog of Michael's completed songs and stronger vocals to compare them to. Keep the vocal impersonator part in mind, now consider when these were recorded in '07, right? It's been known now, that Michael was being contacted for a return, a physical return and a musical one, Michael wasn't ready, he declined. Now, who's to say Michael at 60-70% of a vocal capacity, wouldn't sound similar to this vocal impersonator at 100%?

Not saying that is indeed the case, but it's a possibility, therefore, you shouldn't write off anything and jump to conclusions. Also, why is the vibrato only being compared in that video, but the vocals beforehand aren't being compared either? Compare it all, in full, then post it as "proof", because then it'll be heavily disputed that the vocals beforehand sound nothing alike.

Not that one. Check my signature and comment (if you dare)

EDIT and the second bolded line is insulting to MJ

Not that one. Check my signature and comment (if you dare)

If you read through the post, you'll see that I addressed this video, in fact, my whole response was directed toward the video in your sig. And now it's an insult? How is that an insult? Because you believe Michael was perfect? You don't think he got sick? You can't handle the thought of Michael being 60-70% while recording something? Do you even know what lupus does to ones lung capacity at certain points in their life? It's no insult, you just can't grasp the fact that Michael was a human being like the rest of us.

In fact, I'll go on record and say the only thing insulting to Michael in this thread is fans berating his music and writing skills, that's insulting.

if the critical/keep your head up video doesn't convince you that it's jason malachi, i'm pretty sure nothing will. i don't need a forensic expert to tell me that's the same vibrato.

Last edited:
Now, who's to say Michael at 60-70% of a vocal capacity, wouldn't sound similar to this vocal impersonator at 100%?

Are you serious? So may be I can sing like Freddie Mercury in his early days?
Do you really think it's just about the power of voice? It's about everything: timber, vibrato, pronunciation... everything sound exactly the same. Not just alike, but absolutely identical. You can't fake it just like you can't build the second Khufu pyramid. Even if you use the same materials and schemes, it still would be different in some way

Last edited:
if the critical/keep your head up video doesn't convince you that it's jason malachi, i'm pretty sure nothing will. i don't need a forensic expert to tell me that's the same vibrato.

Not just the same vibrato, IT'S THE SAME VOICE!!! All is same, even the note is the exact same for fair comparison, what better proof than that?

If you read through the post, you'll see that I addressed this video, in fact, my whole response was directed toward the video in your sig. And now it's an insult? How is that an insult? Because you believe Michael was perfect? You don't think he got sick? You can't handle the thought of Michael being 60-70% while recording something? Do you even know what lupus does to ones lung capacity at certain points in their life? It's no insult, you just can't grasp the fact that Michael was a human being like the rest of us.
Saying Michael did around 60-70% when recording these tracks doesn't make any sense. There are so many demos we own, where he clearly is singing and mumbling doing what, 50%? (In The Back, Fall Again, etc). Still sounds like Michael. This has been said 100 times already.

And still, no explanation as to why the vocals prior to the vibrato don't match up in both songs.

So what you're saying is that the vibrato does match? Is that what you're saying? Or do you not have an opinion on this that you're willing to share.

It's the same voice. Anyone with functioning ears can hear that. And, as mentioned before, there's not one 'believer' who can post a Michael Jackson vocal that sounds closer than the Malachi track. The reason they won't do it is because they can't.

^^ that vibrato is IDENTICAL to all three Cascio tracks, and i've NEVER heard Mike's vibrato sound like that...EVER..

In fact, I'll go on record and say the only thing insulting to Michael in this thread is fans berating his music and writing skills, that's insulting.

Er, you're the one claiming that 'Jam' isn't a political record. You're the one claiming that 'Bad' doesn't have a serious message. You're the one claiming that 'Cheater' isn't a political song.

You're the one denying Michael the magnitude of his work. You're the one belittling his music and claiming that his political message was inconsequential.

Thats it from me now.

For a long time I was just confused about this whole thing. I knew it wasnt Michael I was listening to on these songs, but at the same time I was confused about the fact that I had trouble believing the Cascio and Teddy Riley would betray Michael like this.

But i'm about 80% sure its Jason Malachi on these songs now, and I am absolutely disgusted with Teddy and the Cascio's............

Most of us believe 3 tracks are the fake ones, the record was already released. _It's clear that $ony and The Estate decided to ignore our claims, is is really worthwhile to continue arguing about something we can't do anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back