The Great Debate - Poll of Polls

Do I believe It Is Michael On The Three Tracks In Question.

• Yes

Votes: 152 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 135 35.2%
  • I Can Not Decide

Votes: 24 6.3%
  • Maybe in Parts

Votes: 73 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, hugs!!!

While we seem to be on the subject on album length, does anyone find it weird that "Thriller" had one song less than conventional LPs? I always liked to imagine it's because they wanted "Behind the Mask" to be on there, but because of the legal issues preventing the song from being on there, they decided that they couldn't find a better song. It's a nice little thought, considering how awesome "Behind the Mask" is.

I LOVE 12-o'clock, its one of mikes best songs ever!! But it wouldn't sell well.

So according to your own quote, one of Michael Jackson's best tracks (EVER!) would not be salesworthy?

Wow.

Hugs to everyone BUT especially Annie. Everyone knows that, deep down, I'm a lover not a fighter x

Be insulted, like i care! its not jason malachi on the songs, that kid can't sing in tune, FACT.

Thats the reason why I think Keep Your Head Up is worse than the other two and the least convincing. The first half of the song sounds completely out of tune.

Thats the reason why I think Keep Your Head Up is worse than the other two and the least convincing. The first half of the song sounds completely out of tune.

Yes, and the second half of the song sounds back in tune because they processed Jason back in tune.

;) Merry Christmas!

Yes, yes, I know it already : "it is Jason" ;), I'll say it before a handful of goodmeaning fans jump on me.

maybe sony isnt to blame here,
maybe cascio called malachi to record vocals after mike passed because mike didnt record proper vocals for those songs (like the lyrics mumbled or something like that) and gave the songs to sony, and sony people offcourse dont know mikes voice as well as we the fans do so they didnt see anything strange about those songs and included them in the album
-- so when they released BN and response was it is at least suspicious (if not obviously fake), it was allready too late because the realese date for the album was too close to change the record, so sony found (payed) some guys to tell it is really mj voice because they couldnt change the album anymore

so 2 questions remain,
1. why would cascio do it?
MONEY (even though they seemed sincere on oprah, but we learned before no one is to be trusted)
2. why would t. riley lie?
maybe sony threathend him, or he dont really know - because on oprah he said somethin like "no one can imitate the mj scream", but that mj scream u can hear on those songs doesnt prove that ALL of the song was sung by mike

Last edited:
maybe sony isnt to blame here,
maybe cascio called malachi to record vocals after mike passed because mike didnt recorded proper vocals for those songs (like the lyrics mumbled or something like that) and gave the songs to sony, and sony people offcourse dont know mikes voice as well as we the fans do so they didnt see anything strange about those songs and included them in the album
-- so when they released BN and response was it is at least suspicious (if not obviously fake), it was allready too late because the realese date for the album was too close to change the record, so sony found (payed) some guys to tell it is really mj voice because they couldnt change the album anymore

so 2 questions remain,
1. why would cascio do it?
MONEY (even though they seemed sincere on oprah, but we learned before no one is to be trusted)
2. why would t. riley lie?
maybe sony threathend him, or he dont really know - because on oprah he said somethin like "no one can imitate the mj scream", but that mj scream u can hear on those songs doesnt prove that ALL of the song was sung by mike

Yes, I was thinking of this as a likely possibility too. To answer your questions:

1. Eddie Cascio might want to pursue a career in music as a producer and a writer. Being credited on a Michael Jackson album is a pretty good way to do this!
2. I don't think Teddy is lying. I think he trusts Eddie and is fooling himself. He even believes Michael is still alive so I really do believe he's in denial about a lot of things.

No. I believe they all know the truth. I believe this is one final kick in the teeth for Michael Jackson. Teddy Riley, The Cascios, John Branca, Frank Dileo all at the launch party... you're telling me that all of them can't recognise Michael Jackson's voice? Of course they can. It's a complete disgrace. The Cascios are this years Arvizos.

No. I believe they all know the truth. I believe this is one final kick in the teeth for Michael Jackson. Teddy Riley, The Cascios, John Branca, Frank Dileo all at the launch party... you're telling me that all of them can't recognise Michael Jackson's voice? Of course they can. It's a complete disgrace. The Cascios are this years Arvizos.

You say a horrible thing about the Cascio's.

You say a horrible thing about the Cascio's.

Really? I think it's perfectly accurate. They knew Michael Jackson a la the Arvizos. They sold their association to him for money a la the Arvizos.

What's the difference?

What do you really know about the Cascios?

Last edited:
The problem is, we still don't know if it's him or not, legally. Sure they got paid for these songs, but we honestly have the slightest clue to if money was the true motivation. The Arvizo's ruined Michael's life, the Cascio's were the ones Michael turned to during his troubled years, they've always stood up for him, and never sold him out to the media, they never painted the picture that he was weirdo, a drug addict, or a homosexual. Which many of his so-called "friends" have already done. You're giving them a label, based on how you feel about these records, despite not being present to really know what was done to them or who is on the records.

I understand you may be upset, but to compare them to the Arvizo's is just flat out rude.

^ There's rife speculation that they've been leaking information to Roger Friedman. Their name was on prescriptions and prescription drugs found at MJ's home. They've sold (in my opinion and in the opinion of MANY) bogus songs to Sony for millions and millions of dollars. Songs that I, and many many fans, believe are to the detriment of the great man's legacy.

It's almost as if they've seen Michael's death as their ticket to fame and fortune. Clocking in the registration for their songs two days after he died is evidence of that. Almost like, 'thank God he's dead... now let's make some serious money!'

The only thing that seperates them from the Arvizos is their method. Their motive is pretty much identical.

Is there any evidence that Michael ever even worked with the Cascios, musically? Did he ever mention this collaboration himself?

Is there any evidence that Michael ever even worked with the Cascios, musically? Did he ever mention this collaboration himself?

Yes, Frank DiLeo has said many times, long before the album was announced, that Michael was staying with them in '07. And according to DiLeo, "Michael was very excited about the work he had done with them".

Yes, Frank DiLeo has said many times, long before the album was announced, that Michael was staying with them in '07. And according to DiLeo, "Michael was very excited about the work he had done with them".

Frank Dileo? Oh yes. The guy with the biggest smile at the launch party.

^ There's rife speculation that they've been leaking information to Roger Friedman. Their name was on prescriptions and prescription drugs found at MJ's home. They've sold (in my opinion and in the opinion of MANY) bogus songs to Sony for millions and millions of dollars. Songs that I, and many many fans, believe are to the detriment of the great man's legacy.

It's almost as if they've seen Michael's death as their ticket to fame and fortune. Clocking in the registration for their songs two days after he died is evidence of that. Almost like, 'thank God he's dead... now let's make some serious money!'

The only thing that seperates them from the Arvizos is their method. Their motive is pretty much identical.

I don't know dude, for a family who traveled with Michael during the '93 allegations, who's father said he trusts Michael 100% with his children, and who defended him in his trial in '05. You sure are dragging this family through the mud.

OK this is speculation (you say it yourself). I didn't know that these things circulate among so many fans, like you said?

But is this more than speculation, is there evidence of what you say?
Registration of the songs seems to me rather to be done for protecting the songs after Michael's death?

Of course there will be evidence that Michael worked with the Cascios!

Really? I think it's perfectly accurate. They knew Michael Jackson a la the Arvizos. They sold their association to him for money a la the Arvizos.

What's the difference?

Will you stop already?The Cashios were there for Michael during the trial and they have defended him constantly.Where were you during the trial?Yes, nowhere.Stop this God syndrom and have some respect already.

Of course there will be evidence that Michael worked with the Cascios!

I hope you're right but unfortunately I don't think we're going to get much more evidence than a picture of a makeshift recording studio shown on Oprah.

"Hey guys, I worked with Michael Jackson. Here's proof, it's a photo of a room with a mic stand in it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back