The 'Have you got tickets?/When are you going?' thread!

Re: The 'Have you got tickets?' thread!

no tickets for me tonight.. fandango is selling tickets for my movie theather only for wednesday, thursday and friday... I was planning on going saturday as I work during the week. bummer.

Woo! I ordered mine online about 20 minutes ago. I'll feel better having the actual tickets in my hand though.

Hi all,

I got 5 tickets today for my sister, her husband and i today ? also got another showing for a friend and myself for 2days after release :)

Dates are 28th oct 1st showing at 7pm, also 30th oct 6:45pm, in Canberra Australia.

Cant wait it will be the best :) :) :)

Regards,

Romen

Just got my tickets! I'm going to the midnight showing on the 27th and a 2:30pm showing on the 28th!! I can't wait!!

Amanda

not yet... waiting till midnight

Got mine online at exactly 12.01.
Going to the Premiere. Oct 27th at midnight

Man, all times at all theaters sold out online within like 10-20 minutes! (Chicago suburbs) Good thing I checked early.. it was only 11pm here but I guess the tickets went on sale online at 12 PDT.

I missed out on the theater I actually wanted to go to, but managed to snag some 7:30pm Wed Oct 28th tickets somewhere else! Woo! Now EVERYTHING is gone!

(This is my first post, by the way.. been reading this board for a while and happy to finally sign up!)

Re: Got My TII Movie Tickets!

Just bought tickets for my mom and I! I am seeing it the first day so that I can join in on the discussion quickly. I'm the type of person that likes spoilers, so I would have read the thread even if I had a later showing. LOL!

I want to go the second week, but I didn't see any dates lighted up. Weird!

I just bought a ticket for Okt 28th 16:45h in Berlin! HAPPY :)
But I'll buy more tickets, how many will you buy? I wanted to have 3 at least.

Got my tix. Gonna see it twice on opening day, and 2 more times during the 2 week run. There was an advance screening on the 27th but it was at Midnight (AMC Theaters). Not sure I want to be driving home at 2am knackered with emotion. It took me a half hour to get all 4 tix. Not as bad as ticketmaster but didn't expect it to take that long. Lots of peeps must be stuffing up the movietickets.com site.

Got a migraine but couldn't power down before ordering my tix. Now I can go dark and get some relief.

Congrats to everyone who got their tix!

Man, all times at all theaters sold out online within like 10-20 minutes! (Chicago suburbs) Good thing I checked early.. it was only 11pm here but I guess the tickets went on sale online at 12 PDT.

I missed out on the theater I actually wanted to go to, but managed to snag some 7:30pm Wed Oct 28th tickets somewhere else! Woo! Now EVERYTHING is gone!

(This is my first post, by the way.. been reading this board for a while and happy to finally sign up!)

Welcome. :flowers: That's pretty incredible about those sellouts within 10-20 minutes.

Got my tix. 2 opening day and 2 for the rest of the 2 weeks. Took over half hour. Those of you using movietickets.com be prepared for the site stuffing up with all the traffic. Not too bad tho.

Edit:
Not sure it's posted in here already but you can check AMC theaters now. They didn't have the site updated for at least 3 minutes after 12 so I used another site. Just checked and it's functional now so good luck to those who are still searching.

http://www.amctheatres.com/amctheatres/user-controller/advancedTickets

3957198861_f19c92c403.jpg

Got mine! Congrats to everyone! I'll definitely try to see it again during the two week run.

Wow! That's quick. At least the site didn't crash. Congratulations!

My tickets where €7,50 each.
Is the price the same for every cinema or are there still cinema's that ask for stupid prices like €15,- a ticket?

I guess I should post as well.

I have my tickets as well. I bought three for Oct. 30th
I'm excited. I'll most likely get another show too,from Box office tomorrow.

:happy: :excited:

Yep! I have already purchased online Three for Oct. 30th & I am going to purchase 1-2 more from box office! :happy:

I'm jealous of you all! I stayed up till midnight hoping to purchase tickets on Fandango but it's not giving me any results for my area. I'm praying to God it's playing here...gotta wait till morning when I can visit my theaters to see!

I'm jealous of you all! I stayed up till midnight hoping to purchase tickets on Fandango but it's not giving me any results for my area. I'm praying to God it's playing here...gotta wait till morning when I can visit my theaters to see!

where are you? have you tried movietickets.com ??

i got mine 10/28 @ 11:15 am and 7:30 pm :)

Back