The 'Have you got tickets?/When are you going?' thread!

Re: When y'all got tickets for?

28th 9.25 pm Streatham odeon

The 'Have you got tickets?' thread!

To avoid tons of 'I got my ticket!' threads, I thought i should make this.

Have you got a This is It ticket? For when? What time? And where are you from?

Sign this thread once you have the tickets!
I look forward to reading replies :)

Re: When y'all got tickets for?

9.30 am 28th oct ..that way Not many people will be there ( compared to evenings) AND you can choose your own seat..

so i will be at the first possible showing, with free range like eggs!!!!!!
dito same here. as early as poss so hopefully no one there

Re: Got My TII Movie Tickets!

I got my tickets 10hours ago, straight at midnight here in Australia! I'm so excited :)

gonna have to make sure i get there early so i can sit right at the back. That way hopefully no one will see me crying.

Same here!

Gave up on Odeon site as it came up and said that my selected cinema was having technical difficulties and wasn't taking any more bookings! This was after I had selected my seats and put all my card details in arrrgh!
Got onto the Vue site and got tickets for the 5pm showing on the 28th no problems.
My boys will be happy when they find out I got them.
As was said before a very bitter sweet moment :cry:

I got my tickets over the phone. It was much less hassle than online. I'll be going on 30th and 5th.

Re: The 'Have you got tickets?' thread!

Who's a clever boy - nice one Tom.

Going to 2 MJJC showings at O2 on 28th and 31st - going to book some for after work up in Coventry (working up there for 3 months).

Hope everyone managed to get them.

Going to the Toronto Midnight Screening on the 27th. Will probably go a few other days but just that for now.

Of course i have NO idea how I'm getting home but oh well!

I have tickets for the 2nd and 3rd Nov - now need to book something for the second week but they are not on sale for Melb, Aust through the website might have to call them up

I got 3 tickets for the 21:50 show on 28 Oct in Bristol, UK.

Going with my partner and my mum (she is flying from Italy to Bristol on purpose to watch this with me!).

Wednesday morning at the West End Odeon. (28th)
Friday night at the West End Odeon as well. (30th)
And then Saturday afternoon at the o2. (31st)

Got my tickets.

I feel like I just paid to attend a the screening of a requiem. It's all quite morbid.

On the other hand, we're doing it for the kids. And for every new word that comes out of Michael's mouth to the world, the world gets a little bit better.

So I'll go and enjoy it, and all the strength I've built up over the past three months can be torn down again, and it'll never get any easier... but it's probably not supposed to.

I got my Exibition & o2 Movie tickets for the same day...!!!
It's On !!! ;-)

Wednesday 28th - Cambridge
Saturday 31st - o2 vue
Tuesday 3rd - Cambridge

they are onnly on sale till the 5th? which is still the first week right? anyone know when second week will come on sale?

Ok, so now we're going 4 times. Twice on Oct 28th and twice on Nov 3rd. We have to travel a ways to get to the good theater, so figured while we're there we should make a whole day of it. One can never get too much Michael (although this has so many mixed feelings ... I actually feel more sad than excited)

I'm waiting for someone to say they are going to the 4am viewing. :mellow:

For once living in the country in Australia has worked out for me. I got tickets very easily this morning. Short drive to the local cinema and i picked up 5 tickets. They were only selling tickets for the first week at this stage, so when i go to see it on the first week, I can buy more tickets for the 2nd week then. Ive got such mixed emotions about this. I want to see it, and I want to see it on big screen as many times as I can afford (last chance to see Michael on the big screen which is as close as I will get to him now) but its going to hurt so much to see it.

Im taking my fiance with me to the first one as I dont think I can do it alone.

got them for the movie that will show at 5 AM in Holland, lol...

Í have bought THREE TICKETS for the first night!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH! (H)

Ended up getting tickets to the advanced screening in Cairns on Oct 28th as well as tickets for Eastland back in Victoria on Nov 4th!!!! What a RELIEF! :)

Got mine at 12.05am this morning when they came out :D

28th October 9pm Chatswood Hoyts!

Can't wait!

Got em!
I tried to buy them at 00:01 but the site failed:(.
I just woke up for work and tried again and it worked.

2 tickets for the 28th at 19:30!:clapping::tease:

I have three tickets (me, my brother, and my sister) for November 4th at 7pm... I would see it more than once but my siblings aren't as big on MJ as I am!

got mine! Going to the premiere on Wednesday 28th October and then again with my sister the following night.

Back