The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Have yall seen this? Someone sent this to me twice on youtube and now two hoaxers made video's out of it! It scared me at first but, V is cool as shit! I loved the movie! lol Here is one of the a hoaxers views/theory on it!

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

I don't think that's michael talking. not his accent (isn't it british?) or his voice... I know this voice was slowed down a bit so i used a voice editing to increase the pitch\speed and it was still a deep voice.

thanks for sharing the video though.. I liked parts of it :)

Not saying this means anything, it's just something funny that I saw while viewing that. When V is talking later on the video, many of his hand gestures are similar to Michael's at the O2, or when he speaks publicly. I just thought that was interesting..

Not saying this means anything, it's just something funny that I saw while viewing that. When V is talking later on the video, many of his hand gestures are similar to Michael's at the O2, or when he speaks publicly. I just thought that was interesting..

Yes... And the red curtain reminds me much of the press conference. This movie is very interesting. Surely Michael watched. The mask of Prince:

post_image-leader-JACKSON_B_GR_02.jpg

Have yall seen this? Someone sent this to me twice on youtube and now two hoaxers made video's out of it! It scared me at first but, V is cool as shit! I loved the movie! lol Here is one of the a hoaxers views/theory on it!

There it is, Latoya saying he was buried "wearing two black leather gloves" and yet who was it, Michael Bush or Karen Faye who said he was not buried wearing a glove. I'm puzzled again.

There it is, Latoya saying he was buried "wearing two black leather gloves" and yet who was it, Michael Bush or Karen Faye who said he was not buried wearing a glove. I'm puzzled again.

this is true...good find :scratch:

Karen said he wasnt wearing specifically the Billie Jean glove. She never said he wasnt wearing any gloves she said that the family wanted it private so she didnt want to say what exactly he was wearing.

^^ i'm pretty sure she said he wasn't wearing gloves at all....basically saying that was his 'stage' look....

Michael Bush and Karen Faye.... I am reminded of this post that was posted in another thread:

As for Michael's weight, this will be a bit morbid but bare with me.

My friend is a pathologist and another one is a funeral director.

I asked them questions.

Cliffnotes.

They weigh bodies after the body is completely washed. They remove all the clothes and jewelry. Then they are washed up with a special decifectant soap. All the organs, blood and fluids inside the body STAY inside the body. They weight the body on a special table which is meant to weigh full bodies. From there they record it. Then they examine the outside of the body. Record it. Then they move the body to another location in the room. A photographer comes in and takes photos. It's a must to have everything on record for court, files ect. The pathologist records (either on paper or voice recorder) what he see's on the outside of the corpse(bruises, needlemarks, rigor mortis, ect) Then they take the body, put it in a slab, from there they put a tag on the deceased ones toes, put a white or blue blanket over the body and place them into a crypt until it's time for autopsy. After the autopsy , they are place back in the crypt til further notice as to where to transfer the body to what funeral home.

Meaning, what the autopsy says Michael weighed (136lbs) is the weight they took when he was first wheeled in, clothes removed and cleaned up. There is no 'and' or 'if's' about it. I spoke to two professionals who pretty much cleared it up for me and follow a bit with what happened to Michael. This is the procedure for the coroner's here in NY. It's the same in California.

Now, once a body is taken to the funeral home, it is possible that all organs were removed. Depending if the family decided to donate organs or not. All Blood and fluids are removed. Either way, when the body reaches a funeral home, all liquids in the body has already been drained.

Meaning *if* Karen Faye really saw that Michael weight 108 lb's in the slab at the funeral home, it would make sense. All fluid and blood was removed. Our bodies consist of water and blood.

And I say that with a big *if* when it comes to Karen. She has proven to be a liar and mentally unstable, so I take everything she says with a grain of salt. The fact that she is being interviewed for this 20/20 episode on Michael, pretty much threw away the show's credibility for me. I don't even think I will bother to watch it to be honest.

Also, they have makeup people and clothing people at the funeral home to dress the dead. You don't choose the makeup artist or clothing stylist to dress a deceased person. Famous or not. At least that's the rules and regulations in NY. Don't know about California. I find it extremely hard to believe Karen did his makeup at the funeral home. Very hard to believe. I don't believe it to be quite frank. If it were true, I'm sure she would have sold the pictures she would have taken of Michael at the funeral home and sold it to TMZ the same way she did for his tomb photos. I just can't believe it. Each state has their rules and regulations, but I don't see California just allowing people who don't work in the funeral home doing other people's makeup.

And then there's the Fhyde. that's put inside the body (in order so the body doesn't decompose so fast) and a pink / red liquid also put inside the body to give it color. All that is done by people who work at the funeral home who apply the makeup, must also inject these liqiuds inside the body. I can't see Karen doing any of these things. She's not qualified for that.

As for the dressing up, that also has to be done by people who work at the funeral home. They have to use a special lift to lift the body and maneuver it here and there to dress that body up. A regular stylist can't do it. They are not allowed to. Or as in many cases, the person who works there can cut around the clothes and put the clothes in the body in that way. It easier. Either way, a professional who works at the funeral home has to do it either way. This is why I doubt Karen and ect who claimed to have dressed/put on makeup for Michael at the funeral home. This is why I also doubt she ever saw he weighed 108lb pounds.

More info (with no morbid photos)

http://inrepose.typepad.com/in_repos...-you-dres.html

Anyway, this is my opinion.

I asked around with people who I know who are professionals in this field.

Once again I am sorry for being morbid, but I wanted to clear this out and want the fans to know how it's done at a funeral home. All this 'was he too thin?' and 'wasn't too thin' is tiring....:sad:

Forest Lawn has a great reputation. They are one of the best in California. Michael was taken cared of very well. No need for Karen or others to intercept. Michael was in good hands. The best dare I say.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2853664&postcount=48

I saw the video of 20/20 interview with Karen Faye etc. To me they looked very credible in what they said. I cant see why they would lie about it. They looked like real tears to me.
That video convinced me for once and for all that Michael IS gone.

Having said this I thought it extremely odd that they were allowed to lift the body into the casket as the staff had gone home. That really didnt make any sense at all. I found that very unbelievable due to simple OH&S rules and insurances etc. This alone would make it seem very odd they would let them do that!

So it is hard. We see the interviews and people state this and that, but nothing adds up.

I don't think that's michael talking. not his accent (isn't it british?) or his voice... I know this voice was slowed down a bit so i used a voice editing to increase the pitch\speed and it was still a deep voice.

thanks for sharing the video though.. I liked parts of it :)

Well, V Never sounded like MJ in the voice! People are comparing the similarities in them in their mysteriousness, hair, clothing, the face (Kinda like the skin or something?) and parts of the movie and the messaged only!

When I first saw the movie V which was when the movie came out which was way before June 25th. I felt like I was watching MJ in a way! It was the way the character carried him self, and regardless of the voice to me it was very MJ!

Man, if the voice was the same it would have gave it away or people would have really been talking and suspicious yrs ago! Some People only noticed the similarities when MJ did the O2 press conference and after he passed! lol I'm, not saying V is MJ but the character can be based on him with a twist!?

It Wouldn't be the first movie to use MJ with a twist or a movie u can find similarities to MJ! The Trueman Show was loosely based on MJ life and Edward Scissor Hands reminds me of MJ too. I even read he was interested in the part and even bought the Scissor hands as part of his collection!

oh well.. I got the feeling the creator of the video tried to imply this guy is Michael himself. I guess I was wrong..lol! I googled "v for vendetta" and i saw it was based on a comic book or something like that? I never heard of it but reading the wikipedia page got me all curious! lol.

and Karen... I don't believe her or Michael Bush. I didn't watch the whole 20\20 interview but I read the script. Karen made some silly comments on Michael's face and things like that. It was a STUPID tabloid-ish interview as "Karen acknowledged Jackson had plastic surgeries" (OH REALLY?). Her tears meant nothing to me. She got paid for it.

Also I felt some parts of the interview were wayyyyy too much information like the description of the body smell. I'd think it's obvious to everyone dead bodies are not smelling so good (hence MJ's body isn't, too) So why would they mention it and talk about it anyway? And then she's saying she didn't want to talk about his clothes to remain respectful? ummm.... ok.

And isn't it kind of weird for the family to take someone unqualified to do the make up just because she's a "friend" (an employee)? There are enough professionals who do this kind of job.

I agree, Karen has been proven to be somewhat unreliable in the past. Shame too, because she was one of the few people that initially backed Michael's vitiligo claim...I just don't know what to believe anymore, I have no doubt that Karen really cared for Michael, but I doubt she's done all she says she has when he passed. As previously posted, outsiders working on a body in a funeral home is against protocol, I know family and close relatives, and friends pick out things like makeup and clothing, but they have to leave that with the funeral home workers. So her being allowed to do all of this is kind of strange.

I agree, Karen has been proven to be somewhat unreliable in the past. Shame too, because she was one of the few people that initially backed Michael's vitiligo claim...I just don't know what to believe anymore, I have no doubt that Karen really cared for Michael, but I doubt she's done all she says she has when he passed. As previously posted, outsiders working on a body in a funeral home is against protocol, I know family and close relatives, and friends pick out things like makeup and clothing, but they have to leave that with the funeral home workers. So her being allowed to do all of this is kind of strange.

yup, i agree...just another big red flag in this whole 'hoax' ....:scratch:

in my mind, right now...all that's there is: ??????????????

This is the latest video going around the hoax forums. Supposedly it's recent MJ. What do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UddsFTtSZ5Y

[youtube]UddsFTtSZ5Y[/youtube]

Last edited:

Also, this still images. Confused... has anyone seen these before from 2009 and earlier?

mj10.jpg

mj11.jpg

mj12.jpg

Last edited:

This is the latest video going around the hoax forums. Supposedly it's recent MJ. What do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UddsFTtSZ5Y

[youtube]UddsFTtSZ5Y[/youtube]

Also, this still images. Confused... has anyone seen these before from 2009 and earlier?

mj10.jpg

mj11.jpg

mj12.jpg
OMG!!!! :horror Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I did not know that Leachim (unlike Michael's name) was so famous. :lol: That's bullshit. Another fan had already talked about it for me. Leachim is Brazilian and is a Brazilian forum of Michael and says an informant (he said that Michael was in Brazil :lol:). :doh: I know there are other Leachim other countries, but this video came from the Brazilian Leachim. This is bullshit and if Michael did this he would never expose himself this way. Fact. This person's video is someone disguised. :sigh: Sooooooooooo, do not believe it!

Last edited:

:toofunny: at the clip and pics good day

So that's the video Maura says was MJ that she and another saw? Cause she mentions a clock with the exact time and date of the day she saw it in the video but that video above don't have a clock behind that wannabe MJ! lol

Hahahahaha my arse that's MJ.

So that's the video Maura says was MJ that she and another saw? Cause she mentions a clock with the exact time and date of the day she saw it in the video but that video above don't have a clock behind that wannabe MJ! lol
Maybe. I could not find the thread in the forum of Maura about it, I think the thread was deleted. It appears that:

Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum.

In the thread, the post of Maura, she describes how was Michael in the video. In the post she said that Michael was on reading glasses and reading some papers. :lol: :doh: :sigh:

and Karen... I don't believe her or Michael Bush. I didn't watch the whole 20\20 interview but I read the script. Karen made some silly comments on Michael's face and things like that. It was a STUPID tabloid-ish interview as "Karen acknowledged Jackson had plastic surgeries" (OH REALLY?). Her tears meant nothing to me. She got paid for it.

Also I felt some parts of the interview were wayyyyy too much information like the description of the body smell. I'd think it's obvious to everyone dead bodies are not smelling so good (hence MJ's body isn't, too) So why would they mention it and talk about it anyway? And then she's saying she didn't want to talk about his clothes to remain respectful? ummm.... ok.

And isn't it kind of weird for the family to take someone unqualified to do the make up just because she's a "friend" (an employee)? There are enough professionals who do this kind of job.

this is what i aksed myself for hours after i heard the story. also she said they were there for 9 hours :???
actually for me is also strange that she accepted to do this. should be more than hard for a friend ....

but then another question is coming -- LaToya said that she was the one who dressed him :/

no, this is not same video, because she said Michael was behind some desk and that his face could be seen very clearly.

mj10.jpg

I'm not saying i believe it's him, and it could be, prior to June 25th, 2009,but THIS one in particular seems uncanny....:scratch: just sayin'........:ninja:

Real or not? Most likely not, but just thought I would share with u guys!
Screenshot2010-07-16at95441PM.png

Real or not? Most likely not, but just thought I would share with u guys!
Screenshot2010-07-16at95441PM.png
I saw this before that thread was closed. Something else for believers to be disappointed over.

Another thread from MJHD:

Death - June 25th 2009 - THURSDAY

Burial - 3rd sept 2009 - THURSDAY (70 says after death)

Marriage to LMP - May 26, 1994.- THURSDAY

Marriage to Debbie Rowe
- November 14, 1996 - THURSDAY

02 announcement - March 5th 2009 - THURSDAY

This Is it concerts due to start (after getting pushed back) - July 16th 2009 - THURSDAY

Revised dates for This is It - The revised schedule called for 27 shows between July 16 (THURSDAY), and September 29, 2009, followed by a three month break, and resuming in 2010, with 23 more shows between January 7 (THURSDAY), and March 6, 2010.

Do you guys know where this pic is from?
wtf2.JPG

Last edited:

http://hubpages.com/hub/I-must-confess-I-dont-think-MJ-is-dead

I must confess: I don't think Michael Jackson is dead. [UPDATED 7/6/10]

Michael Jackson and Clues
For some reason, I find this story kind of odd and hard to believe that Michael Jackson is dead. How can Michael suddenly awake and inject himself with more Propofol [story given by Dr. Conrad's attorneys]? How does Doctor Murray know this...was he watching MJ inject himself? If Dr. Murray knew that Jackson injected himself with more medication, shouldn't he had called the paramedics for fear of over-intoxication? Plus, Michael who was no more than 130 lbs or less took close to 4 different types of sleeping or calming medication and none of them worked? UNBELIEVABLE!!! That many pills would have put a horse to sleep. And if Michael had taken all of those pills and was still unable to sleep, should've Dr. Murray had taken caution and wondered why those pills weren't taking effect....as it should have? What type of insomnia did Michael have for him to resist those medications?

Also, Dr. Conrad Murray who is an experienced cardiologist [heart doctor] didn't know how to properly administer CPR with the patient lying on a hard surface and not the bed? I know in my many years in healthcare and my mother who is a registered nurse, that everyone that provide health services to patients MUST complete a CPR course ever 1-2 years...there is no fighting it. Dr. Murray also didn't have the necessary tools such as a CPR device or portable defibrillator just in case something did happen [Recently, a story from TMZ stated that Dr. Murray requested a defibrillator or CPR machine and other medical equipment from AEG, but if you are practicing medicine as a cardiologist with loads of patients and plan on unethically providing an dangerous injectable medication to a patient, should he have had those equipments in his possession ALREADY?].

Dr. Murray also spent 47 minutes talking on the phone calling numerous of people (lawyers, Dr. Klein, patients, girlfriend) and wasn't paying attention to MJ...and then lied to the courts saying that he was trying to save MJ during those 47 minutes. At first, Dr. Murray stated that MJ did not have a pulse, but then backtracked to say that he did have a weak pulse....so it wouldn't look like MJ was already dead before leaving the mansion...hhhhmmmm??? Dr. Murray's story keeps changing? Now, there is a story that the good doctor was at a strip club drinking alcohol the day Jackson died. Even if he was at a strip club drinking, he was still able to function enough to drive to MJ's home, administer whatever he called medical service, make coherent phone calls (minus any slurred speech) and hide materials. He wasn't intoxicated at all. Also, the "drinking at a club" will not suffice as to the reason why he couldn't preform proper CPR.

See, I can not be fully convinced that MJ is dead. Dr. Murray seemed very calm for a person who might have witnessed MJ injecting more drugs into his system judging by the voice messages that he made prior to the administering of CPR. Dr. Murray also injected MJ with a counter-acting agent to go against the propofol intoxication....I am not sure if that medication was found in MJ's system during the autopsy. Also, when was the counter-agent medication administered to MJ? Because my brother's friend overdosed on medication which resulted in him going into a mild coma for about 30 minutes. We yelled and shook him, but he would not wake up. As soon as we called the paramedics and they quickly administered the counter-agent Naloxone, the patient had awaken immediately, but was slightly out-of-it. My brother's friend had taken close to 6 pills of OxyContin.

My thoughts: To tell you the truth, Dr. Murray could have been calling the lawyers to make sure that everything was set for the supposed MJ final exit. He probably called Dr. Klein...to let him know that MJ was ready for the face surgery (it was said that Dr. Murray called Dr. Klein to ask about the use of Propofol...by this time MJ had been taking Propofol for more than 6 weeks and there is nothing really to ask Dr. Klein as far as instruction go). Dr. Murray called patients and his girlfriend for an alibi. By that time, MJ was probably gone and the body double was sent in who was ready to die. That would explain Dr. Murray's poorly explained excuse of 47 minutes. Maybe Dr. Murray was there to make sure that the dying body-double was dead or almost dead. Once the body-double reached the hospital, the medical team worked on trying to save the body-double for an hour or so with no avail.

Here is something else, the paramedics said that they thought MJ was a old man and that he was bald prior to placing him into the emergency vehicle....and if you look at the photo when he was being placed in the vehicle....the photo looked older like when Jackson was in his 30 around 1987- 1990...when he had more color to his skin and he also had a full head of hair or wig. The skin in the photo where paramedics was placing him into the vehicle didn't look bluish....see the picture above....that was the color of MJ's skin in the photo...MJ's skin was EXTREMELY PALE prior to his supposed death. The autopsy report was done thoroughly....but, MJ could have replaced himself with another person who was terminally ill who spent money to resemble Jackson. Jackson hired plenty of body doubles...I know this for sure because he tested me to see if I could recognize him from a body double. The London appearance of campaign for "This Is It" was a bit sketchy. He didn't quite look like himself there either. And there were other pictures that I have seen that didn't look like MJ....The picture with the black balmain jacket with gold square buttons...it didn't look like him. The "This Is It" movie had the real Michael Jackson in it. But, now I am hearing that Latoya and Joe believed that there were body doubles in some of the movie shots....wow!!! I believe he had this "death hoax" planned for many years and only told friends that he was going to die like Elvis. Now...he is probably waiting for the smoke to blow over. Then he will come back to get his kids...oh by the way....he probably had face surgery. He probably switched his face [new surgery where face is switched with deceased patient] or altered something on his face to make him unrecognizable.

To add to the clues, his executors just signed a $250 million dollar contract with Sony...which will give MJ a good bit of money to live comfortable. Surprisingly, there isn't any talks of returning the Beatles's catalog to Paul McCartney. Notice how the rest of the family is not complaining about MJ Executor's signing for the $250 million contract and earnings except for Joe Jackson (Joe wanted Michael's earning published)...who is probably left out of the loop....or is he? I only recall Katherine (MJ's mother) going to court only once to get custody of MJ's estate. She hasn't tried doing that again; nor has any of the other siblings.

Anyway, Michael will come back for the kids in about another 1 year or so...but he is watching them...for sure. He wanted to settle down with a quiet life and not be bothered anymore. I think I had set that idea off for him leaving the celebrity life (which included pain from people and tabloids) when I met in 1994. He is probably in a quiet and virtually hidden area that is well known to him....let's say Alabama....where his mother is from and he probably owns property there. Also, MJ is a problem solver...and when I say a problem solver....yes, he is a problem solver. He has given all of his possession away for a quiet life. He isn't gone just yet. The guy can play some really good tricks....and he coordinates everything...why would he suddenly kill himself from a propofol over-dose and leave his children behind? I am pretty sure Dr. Murray explained to Michael that Diprivan (propofol) is not a drug to be messed around with. And I am sure MJ understood this...he isn't stupid...not one bit....that is why Dr. Murray was there, even if he wasn't ethical about practicing medicine.

I have also noticed that there has been a few slip-ups when the family speaks about MJ to the press. If you have noticed, sometimes they might say something that makes you say, "what did you say?". This is especially coming from Janet and Paris.

1. Joe said that when Paris gave her speech at the farewell she was a good actress. WHAT!?!? A good actress?

***When Joe said that Paris was a good actress....really....I could not believe it.****

2. Paris said at the Grammys 2010 that "Daddy was suppose to be here..." then she caught herself and said, "Daddy was suppose to perform here last year..." hhhhmmm???

3. Janet was asked a question by an interviewer and her response "....I wish he [Michael] was here to answer that question"...hhhmmm? Could she have answered another way to that question...I mean...

When MJ was taken to the hospital, Frank DiLeo was there? MJ's manager was there before the family had gotten to the hospital? How? Why? I thought the first to see a patient are the family members. Frank DiLeo couldn't lie and say that he was MJ's family. I can't believe that MJ's manager arrived before the family....HIS MANAGER!!!! And another thing, how did Frank DiLeo know that MJ was at the hospital anyway? He was there pretty quick. The kids were permitted to see MJ in his death state so that the children could react to his death accordingly. Jermaine is also a very good actor and had to see the imposter's body to react on television....Acting 101.

Also, Janet had raced over to Michael's rented mansion to gather his things the next day before police could investigate. That was pretty quick. I am not saying that she shouldn't have done this...but I find it kind of suspicious.

Until I have better proof that he is truly gone...then I will put my clues and claims to rest. James Brown's family and Selena Quintinilla-Perez's family showed proof. Even Elvis's fan were able to attend his funeral at Graceland in 1977 and actually viewed the body. I did not see Michael Jackson lying in state. Latoya told the press that the reason that we couldn't see MJ in the casket was because he was badly beaten-up....what?!?! I don't believe that. What happened to his face from the time he died to the time he was placed in the casket? Did the paramedics or emergency physicians do something to his face while trying to save him? Emergency physicians will usually stick a tube down a patients throat and will work around the chest area; not the face.

And another thing, if Dr. Murray is found "not guilty" in the manslaughter case, then I know for a FACT that MJ is still alive and had this planned out as well. Even if Dr. Murray gets a slap on the wrist and his medical license taken away, MJ is still alive.

Recently, Joe Jackson accused Katherine Jackson of not stepping in and encouraging Michael to get off of the use of drugs before his supposed death. NOW GET THIS....Michael Jackson's lawyer Howard Weitzman stated, “The inference by Joe Jackson that Mrs. Jackson was in any way responsible for Michael’s death is preposterous." Now, my question is this: Why would his lawyer respond to this inference by Joe Jackson? HIS LAWYER...shouldn't step in between a family feud. Why would the lawyer get involved in this? Is it by chance that Howard is being told what to say to the media about what Joe had said? Could it be that I am right...Michael is still here and behind this?

I have noticed that MJ's executors are really outspoken on certain issues; as if they are speaking for MJ. I don't hear Gary Coleman's executors reacting like they are speaking for Gary...it is all business with them. The executors only speak on issues that should be addressed when the courts is concerned and legal issues. MJ's executors are responding to Joe's allegations that Katherine had a hand in not saving her son....hhhmmmm????

Michael's attorney stated that, "that is why Joe is left out of the will"....sounds like a response from an angry child to a father....or an attorney responding FOR a person who is angry, rather than a professional attorney who is not going to respond to any allegations unless it is of legal sense....do you see what I am saying?

Now get this....DR. MURRAY JUST WALKED AWAY FROM GETTING HIS LICENSE SUSPENDED!!! HOW!?!?! The judge stated that he wasn't in any position to suspend Dr. Murray's license. Then why take it to court then? A doctor who is accused of manslaughter is still allowed to practice medicine...unbelievable...or is it? He also said that he is "not guilty" of the charges....I am telling you...if he walks away from this without a scratch on him....like I told you all....MJ is still alive.

Here is something else that is strange....awhile ago Dr. Murray approached a prominent televangelist by the name of Joel Osteen. Joel is the popular pastor of Lakewood Ministry in Texas. Dr. Murray wanted to pray with Joel to overcome this manslaughter situation. Joel's representative responded that he believed that the whole Dr. Murray prayer thing was just a publicity stunt. Joel didn't refuse to pray for Dr. Murray, but he didn't feel that it was a "serious" request. That is odd...why would Joel Osteen believe that the prayer would have been a "publicity stunt"?

How come Joe Jackson ended his bid for a stipend from the Michael Jackson estate? I have noticed that he was raising alot of hell prior to cancelling the stipend. He was blaming everbody under the sun for MJ's "supposed" death.

Also, here is another thing that is suspicious....JOE JACKSON promoting his record label IMMEDIATELY after the news had broke to the world that MJ had passed. He showed NO emotion for losing his son. And the whole thing about him saying that Paris was a good actress after she gave her goodbye memorial speech....hhhhmmmm.

The Thursday thing is all well and good, but Hoaxers can't just magic dates out of nowhere to suit their cause.

The shows were due to start on July 13th.

I saw this before that thread was closed. Something else for believers to be disappointed over.

Another thread from MJHD:

Do you guys know where this pic is from?
wtf2.JPG

Looks fake to me. Or maybe Michael has some kind of a smoke hand lol

Back