The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

This picture above is Michael....from around 2008, I have it.
But this one that all are talking about is also Michael...I"m sure of it 100% !!
The only question is - when was it taken. It looks recent to me and I haven"t seen it before.
Who knows. But this IS Michael.
37875_1521282230108_1176130356_1493.jpg

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

This picture above is Michael....from around 2008, I have it.
But this one that all are talking about is also Michael...I"m sure of it 100% !!
The only question is - when was it taken. It looks recent to me and I haven"t seen it before.
Who knows. But this IS Michael.
37875_1521282230108_1176130356_1493.jpg

but where did that youtube user obtain those private recordings of Michael

but where did that youtube user obtain those private recordings of Michael

That youtube user Andromeda claims they got it from youtube herself. The reason why I asked about this pic is because Andromeda had it on her channel
wtf2.JPG

and Karen... I don't believe her or Michael Bush. I didn't watch the whole 20\20 interview but I read the script. Karen made some silly comments on Michael's face and things like that. It was a STUPID tabloid-ish interview as "Karen acknowledged Jackson had plastic surgeries" (OH REALLY?). Her tears meant nothing to me. She got paid for it.

Also I felt some parts of the interview were wayyyyy too much information like the description of the body smell. I'd think it's obvious to everyone dead bodies are not smelling so good (hence MJ's body isn't, too) So why would they mention it and talk about it anyway? And then she's saying she didn't want to talk about his clothes to remain respectful? ummm.... ok.

I saw the interview and she didnt say any of those things if I remember correctly. Maybe I missed part of it??

Where is the transcript, do you have it handy or does anyone have the whole interview handy.? I only saw two parts on you tube thats all I can find.

Thanks!!

this is what i aksed myself for hours after i heard the story. also she said they were there for 9 hours :???
actually for me is also strange that she accepted to do this. should be more than hard for a friend ....

but then another question is coming -- LaToya said that she was the one who dressed him :/

did she? lol. I didn't remember that. We already have two Jacksons that claim to arrange the whole thing each by himself - Randy and Latoya.

and yes Karen and MB said something about 9 hours.. why would they be there for so long if they only did the makeup\dressing?

Karen also said she knew how Michael 'wanted to look'.. but from what I've read the make up for the funeral is about making him look alive as possible and not about looking pretty. Is that right?

I don't understand her game.. It's not like she's gaining anything from it.. except for some fans on her FB page...:smilerolleyes:

EDIT: Here's the link for you Miche. I didn't see the whole interview so I don't know what they included in it. I noticed the article is long while the interview was only minutes long. so there you go :) : (it's 4 pages)
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/MichaelJackson/michael-jackson-circle-address-rumors/story?id=11002573

Last edited:

a little reference to the hoax on TV:

there's a TV show that is called " Psych". In the new season this dialog happened.

Lassiter: You are free to believe what you want.
Shawn: Please do not say that to Gus. Now he’ll just tell you that Michael Jackson isn’t dead.
Gus: He learned how to fake his death from Lisa Marie.
Shawn: Which implies that Elvis is still alive
Gus : Elvis died 2 years ago.... (and it goes on)

Side note: Both actors that play Shawn (James Roday) and Gus (Dule Hill) are huge Michael Jackson fans and they especially Dule Hill incorporates a lot of reference to MJ in the TV series. Plus Dule Hill (Gus) is a friend of Emmanuel Lewis and has met MJ when he was a kid.

Souza from MJDH is not a believer anymore & will be closing down her forum on 25 July 2010.

lol.. bummer.

Andromeda (who posted this video on her YT channel....and since taken it down) told everyone she had some news to tell the believers @ 9PM European on her chat.

Everyone comes in at 9pm, suspense arises. We wait 40+ minutes just because we have to be lectured like 5yos that we should "shut up, stop typing, if you don't stop typing she won't talk, if you say something that is not nice she won't talk, don't ask questions" etc.

Then, after those 40 and some more minutes of sermon, we finally get to the point.
And that's the message we waited for for 40 minutes, summed up, "He's okay. I talked to some people who worked with him. That video is real, he was in a coma and tried to dance."

That was all. That was all with some self-flattery and indulgence thrown in there too, "I have been working for a year now, I have so much power and strenght to come here to tell you this, they trust me, I can't talk too much I'm threatened" bla bla bla bla.

Souza from MJDH is not a believer anymore & will be closing down her forum on 25 July 2010.

Not true, sadly.

That forum needs closing down for the good of humanity.

Also, this still images. Confused... has anyone seen these before from 2009 and earlier?

mj10.jpg

mj11.jpg

mj12.jpg

His hair is wrong and he is way too short.

Whoever it is they're wearing a hat, how can you tell if the hair is wrong or not?

a little reference to the hoax on TV:

there's a TV show that is called " Psych". In the new season this dialog happened.

Lassiter: You are free to believe what you want.
Shawn: Please do not say that to Gus. Now he’ll just tell you that Michael Jackson isn’t dead.
Gus: He learned how to fake his death from Lisa Marie.
Shawn: Which implies that Elvis is still alive
Gus : Elvis died 2 years ago.... (and it goes on)

Side note: Both actors that play Shawn (James Roday) and Gus (Dule Hill) are huge Michael Jackson fans and they especially Dule Hill incorporates a lot of reference to MJ in the TV series. Plus Dule Hill (Gus) is a friend of Emmanuel Lewis and has met MJ when he was a kid.
:scratch:

And...... ?????? What is the point of all this?

Really? :eek: Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wild:

crazy_kermit.gif

"He's okay. I talked to some people who worked with him. That video is real, he was in a coma and tried to dance."
:bugeyed

WHAT? :lol: Soooooooooo, Andromeda is more an informant? :smilerolleyes: Oh God.....

I am not a member of MJDH, but because of what you posted, I wanted to confirm it through that site, so I visited it:

Addressing the rumors about MJDHI closing down

by *Mo* » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:16 am

A few hours ago someone started spreading rumors on Twitter that Souza had tweeted the following:

Mike is dead I hate to say but he is and the forum will be closing down on 7/25/2010.
This fabricated tweet was sent out as a written retweet (a RT @ tweet), not as an official retweet by hitting the retweet button.

Souza never tweeted that, period. Someone is playing a sick game, is creating drama, and the drama was spread on Twitter by certain people who enjoy jumping on the bandwagon. Don't participate in it please.

I already refuted the rumors through the MJDHI twitter.

Please ignore the drama, we are convinced Mike is very much alive, and MJHDI is not closing down.

Thank you.

According to this MJDHI admin, *Mo*, it was nothing more than a rumor started by trouble makers. Shows once again how we should not automatically believe something at first glance...but to wait and/or investigate on our own.

:scratch:

And...... ?????? What is the point of all this?

like I said "a little reference to the hoax on TV". Psych is a very popular TV series in USA. This week to a 3.9 million audience in USA they mentioned hoax theories saying that Michael is alive.

To me it was an interesting tidbit but you can simply ignore it if you don't find it interesting.

I am not a member of MJDH, but because of what you posted, I wanted to confirm it through that site, so I visited it:

According to this MJDHI admin, *Mo*, it was nothing more than a rumor started by trouble makers. Shows once again how we should not automatically believe something at first glance...but to wait and/or investigate on our own.
:swoon:

You've ruined my happiness. -_- I was already celebrating the closing of the forum. :lol:

like I said "a little reference to the hoax on TV". Psych is a very popular TV series in USA. This week to a 3.9 million audience in USA they mentioned hoax theories saying that Michael is alive.

To me it was an interesting tidbit but you can simply ignore it if you don't find it interesting.
Thanks! It was interesting, BUT.......... I'm sure they were not talking about it seriously, but ironically. Believers and hoax, most people always speak ironically about them. Fact. -_-

And I'm very happy that no fan wrote: Michael is alive. :eek: :smilerolleyes: :doh: I can imagine the confusion that would be between believers and non-believers...... :bugeyed

And I'm very happy that no fan wrote: Michael is alive. :eek: :smilerolleyes: :doh: I can imagine the confusion that would be between believers and non-believers...... :bugeyed

Ashtanga, you make me laugh. :lol:

Ashtanga, you make me laugh. :lol:
You laugh? I cry! :lol: And I hope that believers stay away from FL. -_-

Seriously, fans writing things in the mausoleum, I hope it's over. This is not good... for me (I do not care what they wrote there), it is vandalism. -_- :ph34r:

Last edited:

You laugh? I cry! :lol: And I hope that believers stay away from FL. -_-

Seriously, fans writing things in the mausoleum, I hope it's over. This is not good... for me (I do not care what they wrote there), it is vandalism. -_- :ph34r:

I agree. I'm relieved the messages are positive but it's still wrong to do.

Well of course it was wrong!

But, the messages were weird either way u swing it believer or not! Especially the title TMZ used "Hidden messages in MJ Crypt!"

Keep the dream alive? What dream alive? WTF was that all about? If he is really dead that is a nightmare! Also "Never believe what you hear and only believe half of what u see -MJ! O_O Yea, I agree with that for sure! But, I don't even think MJ said that before so even weirder!

Anywayz....

They all look like they are written by just one person to me.

But, the messages were weird either way u swing it believer or not! Especially the title TMZ used "Hidden messages in MJ Crypt!"

Keep the dream alive? What dream alive? WTF was that all about? If he is really dead that is a nightmare! Also "Never believe what you hear and only believe half of what u see -MJ! O_O Yea, I agree with that for sure! But, I don't even think MJ said that before so even weirder!

Anywayz....

Aren't there surveillance cameras at FL and all around MJ's crypt (I hate the word crypt)? If not, there should be. They should know who the culprit is.

There would be, so no doubt they do know. If they check the cameras each day they would track the person/s walking to the car as well, if they came in a car they should have the licence no. They might not check the footage each day though so it may be hard to track when it happened.

Aren't there surveillance cameras at FL and all around MJ's crypt (I hate the word crypt)? If not, there should be. They should know who the culprit is.

TMZ has used "hidden messages" because the messages are written under the window sills and cannot be easily seen. People have said that you need to go into the bushes and look under the window to see them. It's what makes them "hidden", I guess.

I don't think that they have surveilance cameras where these messages are written.

MLB responds to the whole garbage/trash bin story

1007077.jpg

Michael Lee Bush
you idots those cans had water on ice,, remember it was hott!!! and of course ones to recycle the empties,,,,,,
14 hours ago

Yes, this is his facebook.. i dont understand what he means with water on ice..?

Last edited:

You've ruined my happiness. -_- I was already celebrating the closing of the forum. :lol:

Can I ask you why u wanted it to close`? hehe

Back