The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

I was a little bit shocked by Pearl Jr. -- expected more from her. actually this video looks like she is playing with ppl who believe, more than looks like she believes it herself :/

the video about Arno Bani made me wonder !!!! why to lie really?

and i have another question -- even if Michael is really dead where is the body? for sure not in FL -- there is no name on the grave. and not only this.

and just another slip-ups -- see the one with airport

37603_1461441810190_1057774338_31380617_4072827_n.jpg

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

my answer:

39069_1466095086519_1057774338_31392440_8033874_n.jpg

38026_1464445645284_1057774338_31388023_2377757_n.jpg

A Michael Jackson Sighting Confirmed??

[youtube]XtFEkf3YNyA[/youtube]
(PearlJr)

my answer:

38026_1464445645284_1057774338_31388023_2377757_n.jpg

I say those tweets are fake. I've been following Kenny for long time now and I don't remember seeing him tweeting anything suspicious. First of all, you can't find those from his tweets and second of all, when you look at his tweets he doesn't use writing style like that and I mean the dots ... between the sentences.

Have you seen this one? It shows much more of that cryptic video that has been around lately in short parts and has been taken off recently too.

Main part starts about 240

Sure it looks like MJ alot but when you watch it all, there is just too much movement IMO going on. Someone is trying too hard to do movements like MJ and it isnt very convincing. I think i would have been more convinced had there been less of the movements LOL..and why would you take a video like this and chop it up into so many parts and repeats?

Anyhow, as with all this stuff you just never know when it was taken.

Huh??.... I forgot to add the video it seems?

Sorry I was tired when i posted last night and it took me absolute ages to find the link.

I will go back to find it and add it to the end of this page...

OK my appologies..

this is what I was talking about, starts about 240.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=8DvsPPIlbLo&videos=FOt2-I2s6fQ

I'm not convinced, looks like an impersonator trying too hard, from the dance moves to the armband around the sweater. It just seems like that person is trying to be Michael, it just doesn't seem natural to me.

I'm not convinced, looks like an impersonator trying too hard, from the dance moves to the armband around the sweater. It just seems like that person is trying to be Michael, it just doesn't seem natural to me.

Well some poeple claims its michael trying to move after coma..

Well maybe he did go to the hospital last year and ended up in a coma like they said but didn't die?

That doesn't coincide with the hoax though...He really went in to a cardiac arrest, and really entered a coma, and then went to the hospital, when he finally recovers from this coma, he concocts this escape scheme?...Not to mention that story also doesn't fit with the description of these videos from the authors, according to the video, Michael became ill and went to a clinic and was filmed despite not knowing he was being filmed...A clinic isn't going to help someone get out of a coma.

True, but to be honest I don't believe that this is Michael. I want to but I just can't. I wish this would all end, give us proof he's really gone or really alive..

Hey, it's simple, it is completely visible to us that the video is 1000% fake. Not Michael. End of story. -_-

And Pearl Jr. >>>>> :blink: :puke:..... no comments!!!!!!!!!

The last video i posted if it is real, I was thinking could be from Kliens office. Apparently he danced there for people. Dont forget he really wasnt up to shape even in TII and the promotional clip as you know there was alot of moves not right.

I still feel after seeing some geniune sadness from assorted people now speaking out,,, like in the 20/20 one with Karen and her statements, I do think that he is gone.

I know alot dont like her here but I cant see her lying about what she said and the way she said it seemd credible to me like her or not.

Im only new to all this I dont follow all the issues about her. Is there anyone who talks to her? Can they ask how on earth they were allowed to stay in the mortuary after hours and were allowed to break protocol the way they did?

The other factor I believe logically is that if Michael did fake his death I dont believe he would be able to leave clues like all is said, or that he would want to be seen, or that he would come back. It is not logical for him to want to come back. He would not be safe or believed as a trusted person again.

I think if he was able to mastermind all this it would be for freedom and he would never come back.

Can anyone explain to me why he would want to come back?

Well some believers seem to have this idea that the FBI and other federal agencies is in on this hoax. If that's the case, then he can come back without any legal consequences, if they're not in on it, he's facing years in prison, as faking your death is a federal offense. Well, not faking your death but having the city pay for your memorial, monuments, etc. All of that is illegal. Some say he'd want to come back and this whole thing is nothing more than a slap in the face for all the media that wronged him over the years, and to show people all over to not believe all that they read or see on television. I have no doubt Michael felt this way, I do doubt he'd go through this much just to prove that though.

Some other posters may be able to inform you more, because there's been many theories and agendas about this hoax, and I just tried to explain only one of them. :lol:

Based on the comments left on Youtube the creator of the "MJ dancing" video has said it's not MJ in that video. Surprise surprise.

Already the video being so blurry and edited in a way so you can't see the dancers face makes it suspicious and so fake-looking.

Who's YT channel is this? They have personal Jackson family footage but also THAT MJ video:
http://www.youtube.com/user/PayPayJackson

[youtube]Z2YDcvDhcuE[/youtube]

[youtube]bVE0dmlHptU[/youtube]

Untitled Dr. Conrad Murray Documentary (2010) - Directed by Michael Jackson: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1572197/

And the movie INCEPTION is about inducing sleep......like what happened to MJ?:
http://www.tmz.com/videos/?mediaKey=ae901d7b-ba01-4564-ad62-b3c1f7ece1de&isShareURL=true

How/where you get your information? How accurate/reliable is it?

The information in the Internet Movie Database comes from various sources. While we actively gather information from and verify items with studios and filmmakers, the bulk of our information is submitted by people in the industry and visitors like you. About 70% of our staff is dedicated to processing the massive amounts of information we receive and add to the database every week.

In addition to using as many sources as we can, our data goes through consistency checks to ensure it's as accurate and reliable as possible. However, there's absolutely no substitute for an international team of movie buffs with an encyclopedic knowledge of trivia and a large assortment of reference works (and we include in this group many of our loyal contributors). Our sources of information include, but are not limited to, on-screen credits, press kits, official bios, autobiographies, and interviews. Given the sheer volume and the nature of the information we list, occasional mistakes are inevitable and, when spotted/reported, they are promptly verified and fixed. That's why we welcome corrections and submissions.
http://www.imdb.com/help/show_leaf?infosource

:lol:

Oh IMDB and TMZ...... :smilerolleyes:

Hey, it made me think about the rumors in the past that Murray was filming a documentary. Do you remember?

In this video he is a with bodyguard (in 0:11) and has a guy following him and filming him (in 0:42):

[youtube]F4Q983-uTGQ[/youtube]

Dr. Conrad Murray -- Lights, Camera, TV Show

12/23/2009 9:30 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Only in Hollywood, could a doctor who's being investigated in the death of Michael Jackson score a gig to star in a international TV special.

TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray struck a deal with a British documentary crew to shoot footage of the Doc during his first day back on the job in Houston on November 23, 2009. We're told the footage was shot for an upcoming one-episode TV special.

A spokesman for Dr. Murray tells us the production company was "interested in the reaction of patients to his return." We're told the crew followed Murray around for the entire day, as he rolled by his office and his church.

The spokesman tells us Dr. Murray hasn't received a dime for his work -- yet ... but he will get paid an unspecified amount once the special airs.

One problem -- Dr. Murray is refusing to allow the company to air the project until the Michael Jackson investigation is complete. The spokesman tells us the wait could last "a couple of years."

And just to be safe, Murray's camp claims they're holding all of the footage.

The spokesman adds, "Dr. Murray is currently working 12 hour days ... to pay off his [child support] debt."
http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/23/dr-co...-reality-show-documentary-tv-special-british/

:smilerolleyes:

Very interesting..... :horror :popcorn:

Last edited:

http://www.imdb.com/help/show_leaf?infosource

:lol:

Oh IMDB and TMZ...... :smilerolleyes:

Hey, it made me think about the rumors in the past that Murray was filming a documentary. Do you remember?

In this video he is a with bodyguard (in 0:11) and has a guy following him and filming him (in 0:42):

[youtube]F4Q983-uTGQ[/youtube]

http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/23/dr-co...-reality-show-documentary-tv-special-british/

:smilerolleyes:

Very interesting..... :horror :popcorn:

they are saying MJ directed the doc's documentary?

well, anyway, the popularity meter for this site went up immensely, in recent days.

John Branca 2003-2006

Enough is enough. I have seen blogs everywhere that maintain that John Branca was fired by Michael Jackson, never to be rehired again. Had any one of them bothered to delve deeper than their "one-source-research", they would realize that John Branca was both fired and rehired by Michael Jackson in 2003, and worked for him until 2006. This blog covers the timeline of 2003 through 2006, and the professional relationship between Jackson and Branca.

I am only going to cover the firing of John Branca in a limited manner in this blog, because it would be repetitive. My other blog with regard to Branca's firing by MJ is here. In that blog, it is already established that Michael Jackson began to have doubts about John Branca's loyalty and believed that Branca may have been funneling MJ's money into offshore accounts. Jackson fired Branca and replaced him with Las Vegas attorney, David LeGrand. The infamous letter that has circulated the Internet thousands of times dated February, 2003, can be seen here. In the letter Jackson asks Branca for "all of my files, records, documents, accounts for myself and all companies I own or control which may be in your possession. You are to deliver the originals of all such documents to Mr. LeGrand immediately. He will arrange copies to be returned to you."

After the investigation, Michael must have realized that John Branca did not embezzle any money, because in November of 2003, Branca was once again Michael Jackson's attorney. In November of 2003, Neverland was raided by the Santa Barbara Police Department. On November 19, 2003 a New York Times article regarding the raid stated that "John Branca, Mr. Jackson's lawyer, did not return a phone call seeking comment."

On December 25, 2003, Michael Jackson did an interview with Ed Bradley on 60 Minutes, to deny the molestation charges against him. There was a lot of drama that ensued over this interview. CBS refused to air the special "Michael Jackson's Number Ones" until there was a public denial of the charges by Jackson. This was when an offer was made to CBS to do an interview with Ed Bradley. Dieter Wiesner took the credit for contacting and making the deal with 60 minutes, but an MTV article dated January 4, 2004, states that "lawyer John Branca and...Charles Koppelman negotiated the interview with CBS in exchange for the network putting Jackson's 'Michael Jackson's Number Ones' back on its programming schedule." Roger Friedman's article dated December 31, 2003, states that the Bradley interview emanated from MJ's advisors, John Branca and Charles Koppelman. Part 1 of the 60 minutes video can be seen below. There are several parts to the interview, part 2,part 3 and the transcript. Although it breaks my heart to hear Michael talk about this ordeal, it was imperative that Michael's side of the story was heard. According to several sources, John Branca negotiated this deal with CBS, in late 2003.

So it is safe to believe that Branca was working for Michael Jackson in 2003, only months after he had been fired. In January of 2004, a group of Michael's advisors met at the Beverly Hills Hotel to plan their strategy for their employer and show their support through solidarity. Michael's senior advisor at the time, Charles Koppelman, stated that "it so happened that we were all in the same place, and thought it would be great to sit down together." This same article reported that despite the rumors, "John Branca, one of the singer's business attorneys, stated 'Michael is in charge.'" Below is a picture of that meeting. Branca can been seen at the table, on the left.

In April, 2004, the Los Angeles Times wrote an article which I could only access when I paid for it. However, this article was written when Michael was gearing up for the trial. Many were counting on the downfall of Michael Jackson, as most of us realize now. Yet, the LA Times states that "Jackson's longtime attorney, John Branca says it would be a mistake to count him out. Michael was counted out once before, when the Jackson Five lost popularity and came back bigger than ever, Branca said. Michael speaks to a worldwide audience like no other artist in history."

In October of 2004, the New York Post stated that "the role of Jackson's long time lawyer, John Branca, have been greatly diminished to make way for Brian Oxman and Thomas Messereau." We have to take this statement with a grain of salt. First, the source is the NY Post. Secondly, the statement is ridiculous. John Branca is an entertainment attorney, not a criminal defense lawyer. Branca's specialty is entertainment law and publishing rights. Oxman and Mesereau were brought in for Michael's criminal defense, and therefore did not diminish Branca's role as Michael's entertainment lawyer. However, the Post does maintain that Branca was employed with Michael Jackson as of Oct. 2004.

Logic would tell us that since Branca covers the entertainment legalities of Michael's life, we would not hear a lot about him in early 2005, while the molestation trial was going on. Most of the articles are exploitative in nature regarding Michael Jackson in early 2005. There are few that are objective. A Times Online article maintains that Branca was advising Michael Jackson in early June of 2005 regarding the ATV catalog. The article states that Michael "is being advised in the matter by John Branca, a well-known music industry lawyer, and Charles Koppelman..."

After Michael's acquittal in 2005, he was sued by the scam artists, Prescient. The financial group Prescient claimed that they helped Michael to find a way to refinance his loans and sued him for $48 million; the claim turned out to be false. Newsday, dated July of 2005, stated that "John Branca, a lawyer representing Jackson, could not be reached for comment." In December 2005, while Michael was in Bahrain, refinancing occurred again, and the Daily News reports that John Branca, Michael's attorney, could not be reached for comment.

And so we arrive at the beginning of 2006. At this point, we have established that Branca was fired in early 2003, and rehired in late 2003, and worked for Michael Jackson until the end of 2005. Since it is late and early 2006 is complicated with regard to the Jackson/Branca working relationship, I will continue this tomorrow.

There are a lot of blogs and articles that seem reliable, but they are not. Again, I urge MJ fans to
dig deep before passing judgement on Michael Jackson's business partners and friends.
Posted by Michael Jackson: And Justice for Some at 11:52 PM

http://mjandjustice4some.blogspot.com/2010/07/john-branca-2003-2006.html

Last edited:

Genevieve Jackson MJ's niece is friends with Pearl Jr. On Face Book! LOL

What I am Getting at is...they (The Jacksons) know she wrote that MJ alive book!

Yet, they don't tell her to stop! They just continue being friends with her! As you may know Genevieve isn't the only Jackson friends with Pearl Jr. Even people that worked with MJ and some friends of his are friends with Pearl Jr. O_O

That's a lot of people to not do or say anything publicly about her book, right! 0_o

Oh well...

And people wonder why the family is one of the reasons the hoax was started in the first place! Because if you didn't know it was their actions that started the reasons so many people believed MJ is still alive then other things started to get noticed later!

I'm not saying what Pearl thinks is true!? But, what I am saying is this is just F*CKING weird! LMAO!

It's possible that the people who matter in the Jackson clan, don't take Pearl seriously and pay her no mind.

It's possible that the people who matter in the Jackson clan, don't take Pearl seriously and pay her no mind.

What do you mean by "the people who matter in the Jackson clan?" Are you favoring some over others? Because that won't prove or disprove anything! As we can see already it's a mess, they all contradict each other and themselves!

I think she means that Joe takes her seriously, Pearl has stated he knows what she says and has not disapproved. So I believe

Back