The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

So this person is telling us he won't come back?
I can only hope that he is fine as they say he is....

Sounds like it But, I took at it has maybe he won't and just maybe he will...when the time it right!? :fortuneteller:

So in others words while the singer is "dead", the director has just arrived! Is what I got from that!

If true and I do hope so cause I don't believe in this 100%...But, if true? I pray he is just fine too!:angel:And having fun!:punk: Cause I'll be there...waiting!:wub: And let those who will be mighty pist be mighty pist!:smilerolleyes: Cause, I can at least get why this has happened if true? I haven't been paying attention to this hoax this long to still be lost and not get it and be selfish about it either!:smilerolleyes: And I have nothing to forgive him for! I to would have done the damn same!:cheers:

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

TII 3D is not a sequel, and it was known about long before Sony ever announced it. The "Bam" scene was MJ directing what to do during the pause in "Human Nature". And lets not forget about the follower fans that attended every rehearsal, stood outside, and heard rehearsals going on. That contradicts the claim that they were filming for a movie all along.

Hi guys,
I got new PC and forgot the password to this board, so I missed some post. I smiled seeing that you're still posting here. Thank you.
Although, as I said few times here, I am here because I still cannot cope with things that supposed to happen on June 25th 2009, so I just like to believe He's somewhere safe and alive.
Someone (DI? but I'm not sure) posted it while ago, but I haven't seen it before
akonu.jpg

akon2.jpg

And than his interview on Vanity Fair (I guess?) where he's saying he wouldn't be surprised if MJ were on some island or sth.
But that may mean just nothing, I mean: why would he knew anything. Just found it odd... but maybe it's just one of those many coincidences.

Edit:
Here the original links:
http://twitter.com/#!/Akon/status/2333222801
http://twitter.com/#!/Akon/status/2333326274

Last edited:

akonu.jpg

akon2.jpg

And than his interview on Vanity Fair (I guess?) where he's saying he wouldn't be surprised if MJ were on some island or sth.
But that may mean just nothing, I mean: why would he knew anything. Just found it odd... but maybe it's just one of those many coincidences.

What the hell ? I had never seen these twitts !!!! Thank you so much for posting !!!!

So what happened about that...you think somone would have run with that comment and it would have been big news and he would have been interviewed about his statement long ago!!

I guess Akon's tweets may be in the period when MJ was in the hospital.You know,different time zones or something like that

edit: I see the post 6/11 minutes past midnight,so this might really be a coincidence.

Last edited:

:bugeyed WOW! At the AKON Twits I never seen them myself! :wild: Thanks!
Interesting he would say that on June 25th 2009 7:06pm and then another on June 25th 2009 7:11pm

Months Later he would tell a radio station he don't believe MJ died and also tell a Mag if MJ would tell him don't tell anyone where he is he wouldn't!:ph34r:....

To twit those things is just weird and to say and believe what he said on that radio station and on a Mag is just strange! Especially when he knew MJ personally and could get access to him. Did he even go to the memorial or funeral?

Last edited:

The date also says June 26th, Twitter just like many other websites normally don't show accurate timezones.

The date also says June 26th, Twitter just like many other websites normally don't show accurate timezones.

Yea I notice the link says June 25th but the still shot picture says June 26th!:doh:

Either way like I said the fact that he continued to say he don't believe he died months later publicly is strange! Yea he could be in denial, but, he knows Michael! And the things he says in why he believes is interesting, no denying that! :yes:

oh, sorry for this mess here regarding time zones. I am from Europe, that's why on screen caps there are different dates that on twitter. Sorry guys.

An insider reveals the truth about "This Is It" Part 3

This persons videos are the biggest crock of crap I have ever seen, complete and utter stupidity, I can rip a whole in anything that idiot says, I don't even think they are an MJ fan, and if they are they are the reason the media view some of us a looneys! Complete bullshit! Get a job, get a life and stop filling the world with this crap :D

In this forum we question Michael's death, the latest news and stories surrounding his death and the conspiracy theories - contains heavy spectulation so please if you aren't able to respect the atmosphere of this section do not enter.

Thank you Mier for saying that! We are all speculating here, no one saying u most believe them! lol

But, I do agree that LeachimNoskcaj is full of Crap! I think other hoaxers are fakes and nothing but, fronts! Trying to get fame, money and/or attention!! And then their are those who really do believe in it! It's up to everyone who decides who is being genuine or not! I can say the same for those who push MJ was or wasn't a druggie therapy also! It very crazy!

Last edited:

I laughed when I seen this video! What is the dude that played the Judge in the reenactment that E! News Channel did of the MJ 05 trial doing in THIS IS IT? o_O Can u say awkward? lol

I'm sure MJ had a hand in picking who he wanted to be in the film and knew about their prior work?! So...?!

Gee, Is it just a coincidence or is everyone in Hollywood an actor? SMH LMAO

Maybe this is no big deal but, it gave me a chuckle! lol :p

Especially, when they describe the people that they wanted to pick for This Is It! People who were "fresh out of the water!" When in reality everyone was connected in some ways to MJ either directly or indirectly and were picked for a reason!

Last edited:

Looks like someone went a tad overboard with their admiration for Michael and decided to alter their face to copy an appearance. Still doesn't look like Michael though, with or without the sunglasses.

I laughed when I seen this video! What is the dude that played the Judge in the reenactment that E! News Channel did of the MJ 05 trial doing in THIS IS IT? o_O Can u say awkward? lol

I'm sure MJ had a hand in picking who he wanted to be in the film and their prior work so...?!

Gee, Is it just a coincidence or is everyone in Hollywood an actor? SMH LMAO

Maybe this is no big deal but, it gave me a chuckle! lol :p

Especially, when they describe the people that they wanted to pick for This Is It! People who were fresh out of the water! When in reality everyone was connected in some ways to MJ directly or indirectly and were pick for a reason!

Another interesting video...!

In this forum we question Michael's death, the latest news and stories surrounding his death and the conspiracy theories - contains heavy spectulation so please if you aren't able to respect the atmosphere of this section do not enter.

I repsect the atmosphere but i also respect MICHAEL, those videos clearly are full of shit, and I have as much right to stand up and back Michael & This Is It. Regardless whether this is the conspiracy section or not, respect for Michael comes first here! :D

Makeup, low lighting, LeachiM said this was all a joke

The Akon twits are interesting, I do remember him saying something about Michael still being alive. The vids are also interesting thanks.

He didn't say anything about Michael still being alive. He, like most people, said he still can't believe he's gone. He said he'd like to think Michael just left and is off on an island somewhere, it wasn't too long after Michael died where he said this, so it might have been his way of coping.

Back