The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Wow!..........That IS weird isnt it!!!

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

OMG, that "I will be back soon" screenshot scared the hell out of me. I would love to see the original clip. Man, just when I had made peace....

To me it was like Michael was trying to tell something at the TII announcement, and it wasn't very positive.
To me it looked like Michael was saying: look, this is it okay, I'm tired of being in the spotlights and to do concerts and all the crap around it. So this is the last time and then it's over, I'm gone ok?!?

Bad and shady people kept Michael in dept so they could keep controlling him and force him into doing concerts and promotions.
If he had the right honest people around him he would be 1: alive (or not disappeared), 2: not doing concerts etc and 3: spending the rest of his life with his family living the good life with enough money from the music he already made.

Agree :). When I saw the press conference I had a strange feeling like he wanted to say something more and he talked "between the lines".

Poor Michael. He was under pressure and was surrounded by the bad people and forced to do many things he didn't want to do :cry:.

Crap...I was looking through that Janet interview and I didn't see the picture frame or I missed it!? o_O lol Sorry about that! :(

But, here's a screen shot of what I am talking about in the end of this video!

:unsure:

Well, who watched the interview saw it? And the handwriting? Fake? I do not know.... :bugeyed

Can someone just post the screenshot as the video is blocked in my country?

iwillbebacksoon.jpg

I don't know. But my first reaction was no it isn't

ok I get it now, I looked at that part 0.54. It is clear that it is a note he has left the kids (who knows maybe his last note) and Prince has framed it and kept it. Michael often left little notes for people, Paris did too for Michael, so no doubt she got that from him.

So I think that would explain it, thats logical.

Have you ever seen this double of David Beckham? Because I sure would like to see, there are some people who can copy the way Michael speaks, but even with surgery, I don't know if someone would be able to duplicate a complete facial appearance, or a persons aura about themselves. I doubt there's one person in the world who looks completely identical to Michael Jackson, let alone seven.

yes, i have seen a pic of David and his double together with Victoria. David used this double many times when he can't take part in adv. or things like that. But as far as i know not only he has and use one. Angelina Jolie also use her double. and many more.

I am agree with your post!!!! it's hard if not impossible to duplicate a person. Especially his aura. Yet, we do not know ... Especially when we speak about short moments when the fans are all so excited. And actually most fans seeing him for the 1st time - how they could notice...

yeah the screenshot is awful clear, (IN THE HOAX VIDEO) which is suspect to me cus if it's that clear then i should notice it in the actual interview. i repeated the actual interview over and over enduring janet's accusations and i just didn't see it. so photoshop possibilities come to mind.

yeah the screenshot is awful clear, (IN THE HOAX VIDEO) which is suspect to me cus if it's that clear then i should notice it in the actual interview. i repeated the actual interview over and over enduring janet's accusations and i just didn't see it. so photoshop possibilities come to mind.

Well, it was my fault when I said that the frame came from the Janet's interview in my earlier post! Because that's what I thought at first! However, the hoax person never said this! Those where my conclusions because I remember Janet showing pics and I thought maybe that's where it was from?

But, viewing the interview myself again, I didn't see this frame! So I was wrong! So I really don't know where that frame came from and if that's Prince room? I have no idea where the hoax person got that pic and their info from! So sorry for the confusion! :(

But, I still think it's something to talk about! I should write the person that made the video and see what they say about it!:scratch:

So nobody know's if it's even Michael's handwriting, or where the pic came from, as it didn't come from the ABC interview with Janet. And no television camera's have made it into Prince, or any of the other children's room. Yet people are so convinced it's from Michael, and it's for his children...Makes sense.

So nobody know's if it's even Michael's handwriting, or where the pic came from, as it didn't come from the ABC interview with Janet. And no television camera's have made it into Prince, or any of the other children's room. Yet people are so convinced it's from Michael, and it's for his children...Makes sense.

No one is convinced about anything! Like I said it was the hoax person that had the pic and I was the one that thought it was from the Janet interview and it wasn't, cause when I saw it I didn't see it!

Plus, the hoax person never said it was from Janet interview anyways it was me who thought it was!

Any who, I wrote the the hoax person to see where they got that pic from and their info on it being from Prince room, when and if they write me back? I will share the info here! :D

The hoax person wrote me back saying that they really don't know where that photo info came from and that she took the picture from a hoax site months ago and don't have the link either! -_-

Yea....that helps....not! So moving on! lol

I thought this video was interesting:

Last edited:

The hoax person wrote me back saying that they really don't know where that photo info came from and that she took the picture from a hoax site months ago. -_-

Yea....that helps....not! So moving on! lol

I thought this video was interesting:

Wow that was really interesting! Thanks for posting!

That can not be a coincidence surely!!

i don't know what i was supposed to get from tha video. some of it looks anti Michael Jackson and pro murray, and i always cringe when people use the bible like that..

i don't know what i was supposed to get from tha video. some of it looks anti Michael Jackson and pro murray, and i always cringe when people use the bible like that..
me too.

That video is quite funny as it incorporates fact with fiction and gossip. Navi's words were twisted when he said "..I can tell you that's not Michael", if anyone has ever heard the full interview, Navi is speaking on Michael at the O2, he isn't even speaking about the movie. He says that he can tell from Michael's movements and gestures that it was really him and that he was just very excited, that isn't shown in that video.

Also, I think everyone is aware that a double was used for the gilda scene, that isn't a surprise, in fact both Michael and the double are featured in the same scene in TII. The fiction comes in when they say shots were used and "Randy" was on the cherry picker, not Michael. Why would Michael need a double for something like that? He's just standing on a moving platform, not really a dangerous routine if you ask me.

The Earth Song video was filmed in Culver studios, so isn't that a separate entity from the actual rehearsals? Now, I don't know why they needed a double for the filming of that, maybe some more rigorous things were done that the little girls management didn't sign off on, but them using a double for that short film is irrelevant to the actual rehearsal. As it wasn't filmed during rehearsals but instead merely used in them.

Whoever this "celebrity" is, she isn't saying anything we don't already know, and what she is saying, only associates with a "Hoax" when she want's it to.

"There were MICHAEL CLONES USED. I know this for a FACT."

COME OOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................

"There were MICHAEL CLONES USED. I know this for a FACT."

COME OOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................

LOL! When she said clones I don't think she meant that literally?...at least I hope not! I think she meant doubles, like impersonators! I'm guessing you know that but, I'm not sure?

Anyways, Navi confirms they where looking for some impersonators to do long shots and visuals for the movie and they wanted him to do it! Which is weird no matter if u think he is dead or alive! Simply, because if it's a documentary u shouldn't need any doubles. Because a Doc should be raw, as real as it can get and clearly THIS IS IT wasn't!

There's parts in the movie that were way off! These rehearsals were allegedly recorded for MJ only, for his private vault! Yet, there's a part in the movie where their about to do the Drill and the a lady is talking in the camera saying MJ is coming today and their excited! Like why would MJ need someone telling him on video that he is coming today? Does he need a narrator? LOL That part of the movie clearly shows that it was talking to an audience to view it in the future! Which actually happened!

Last edited:

No matter what ...I know TII was allways meant to be a movie.
That is clear as a day to me.

An insider reveals the truth about "This Is It" Part 3

So this person is telling us he won't come back?
I can only hope that he is fine as they say he is....

Uhm, the video says it's private -.-

Back