The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

I saw this commercial on youtube today:

[youtube]GFiP8bX0fNg&feature[/youtube]

:fear:

Woah, weird commercial! I too would love to have an English translation of what was said at the end.

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

hmmm....interesting....:ninja:

@Ashtanga

wtf?O_O

^OOOOH WTF was that?! :bugeyed:bugeyed:scratch:>>

imagemeci.png

:fear:

hmmm....interesting....:ninja:
Yes.... :fear:

@Ashtanga

wtf?O_O
I was also here, thus: :wtf:

Last edited:

This is getting really really,REALLY weird.

The commercial is from ECI, an Amazon alike online store.

When "MJ" pushes the door bell the text that appears says: No one enjoys waiting for their favorite artist.

The commercial basically claims ECI being the online shop with the fastest delivery.

Funny because it goes with everyone always asking (in the Hoax) "When is he coming back?"

uggghhh...I just don't know what to believe anymore...the thought of it has completely fled my mind....but it's like...i still have the TINY glimmer of hope....:sigh:

I just saw this video and it plays like a movie! Most of them feel that way to me anyways! And this one I liked very MUCHO! I didn't want it to end...it was really good! lol

This short film focuses on the recently released photos taken by Arno Bani.

Titled:
Blue Moon Behind the Red Curtain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dXg59D3r1c

Please watch! Some of this vids are not embedded so u have to click the link above!

Last edited:

Well I find it weird that the blue moon is on 21 november and the album is planned to be released on 22nd of november

Was that a hearse "Michael" came out of...with crowns on top? Strange commercial.

uggghhh...I just don't know what to believe anymore...the thought of it has completely fled my mind....but it's like...i still have the TINY glimmer of hope....:sigh:

Me too.
It is just unbelivable for me that he is gone. I think I will never fully accept that.
He is alive for me and that"s that. I choose to believe.
But I miss him so much. I am confused. Still.:mello:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vQtgRXXNNk

Shows fan footage that I never seen before of MJ getting off the bus in front of screaming fans before he did the o2 press conference!

Hmmm kinda looks a lot like he fell...right? :( Or leaped off the steps on the bus? For some reason? Maybe a miss step? He was still smiling though when he got back up! lol :DThen he goes back in the bus!

there are a zillion stories that can be told on that. let's face it. Michael making an appearance in front of people meant a force like an atomic bomb going off. people just lost it. there were a lot of really bright camera flashes(Michael trying to cover his eyes, even with sunglasses on), the crowd was up against the bus, practically..it must have looked, to Michael, like a bomb went off in front of him..IMO
people thought that because Michael was this genius mythic like dancer and being, that it was not possible for him to fall down, like an ordinary human being. i remember the 'Remember The Time' appearance with Patti labelle..he said his ankle was ailing. the audience didn't believe him. it was like he wasn't a human being to them. that was the curse of his great talent.

in this bus scene, it's possible he couldn't see in front of him, because of the pandemonium so close up. and it's possible that that is why he fell. of course, people can speculate the other stuff too. one thing i notice, is that humanity..we are in love with telling stories, to get attention, even if they're not true. it's sorta like a disease, especially with the advent of tv talk shows. i wonder if, since a lot of people contradict each other with the stories they tell in those interviews in that vid, if many of them just wanted a moment in the spotlight, and would say anything to get it, even if it wasn't true. after all, they knew the world would be watching, because Michael Jackson was the subject.

Just wanted to share a weird dream I had last night :
" I was watching TII after a long time. In the middle if a movie it said: put your infra-red glasses on. I was very surprised but I did.
And there was a sentence that could be seen only by wearing those glasses :
" I will be back on 10. 04. 2012. "
I was so happy in my dream...

there are a zillion stories that can be told on that. let's face it. Michael making an appearance in front of people meant a force like an atomic bomb going off. people just lost it. there were a lot of really bright camera flashes(Michael trying to cover his eyes, even with sunglasses on), the crowd was up against the bus, practically..it must have looked, to Michael, like a bomb went off in front of him..IMO
people thought that because Michael was this genius mythic like dancer and being, that it was not possible for him to fall down, like an ordinary human being. i remember the 'Remember The Time' appearance with Patti labelle..he said his ankle was ailing. the audience didn't believe him. it was like he wasn't a human being to them. that was the curse of his great talent.

in this bus scene, it's possible he couldn't see in front of him, because of the pandemonium so close up. and it's possible that that is why he fell. of course, people can speculate the other stuff too. one thing i notice, is that humanity..we are in love with telling stories, to get attention, even if they're not true. it's sorta like a disease, especially with the advent of tv talk shows. i wonder if, since a lot of people contradict each other with the stories they tell in those interviews in that vid, if many of them just wanted a moment in the spotlight, and would say anything to get it, even if it wasn't true. after all, they knew the world would be watching, because Michael Jackson was the subject.

I honestly couldn't agree more, I don't see anything being wrong with him, the fall doesn't even look that serious enough to keep him from wanting to do a press conference. And the fact that he got up and still tried to interact with the screaming fans outside of the bus by touching their hands, only supports the theory that a slight fall wouldn't have held him back from his obligations.

To me it doesn't even look like a fall, his movement is too slow and too clean to be a fall IMO. It looks more like he ducked behind Tohme or bended down to hide or reach to something.

btw news stories say that he fall before the conference but the video says that these footage was shot after the conference

What exactly were we supposed to gain from that video? I was good in the beginning with the ending of TII, and the beginning of Moonwalker and the laugh Michael did at the end of TII. But everything after was just random Moonwalker scenes.

I guess it's saying that "This Is it" mirrors 'Moonwalker" u know a movie...(just a movie), that also had a message!

Oh well, I think I got it and understood it that way? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vQtgRXXNNk

Shows fan footage that I never seen before of MJ getting off the bus in front of screaming fans before he did the o2 press conference!

Hmmm kinda looks a lot like he fell...right? :( Or leaped off the steps on the bus? For some reason? Maybe a miss step? He was still smiling though when he got back up! lol :DThen he goes back in the bus!
This video is mind blowing.I got some goosebumps.

Just wanted to share a weird dream I had last night :
" I was watching TII after a long time. In the middle if a movie it said: put your infra-red glasses on. I was very surprised but I did.
And there was a sentence that could be seen only by wearing those glasses :
" I will be back on 10. 04. 2012. "
I was so happy in my dream...
WOW:eek: this could be a prophetic one

What's it matter if Michael fell or not? People do trip, i do it everyday lol. Coach steps are pretty steep too. I'm trying to watch as many video's as poss at the moment, but i guess i need some more concrete evidence :/

I've been following Twiggy (aka MJHOAXLIVE) since she has been doing investigation "on the ground" in LA.... I don't think she takes a side in the "alive" debate, but I was under the impression she thought he had died due to massive conspiracy and cover-up. Anyway, she apparently interviewed this Leachim character, but I don't really understand it. My B.S. detector is beeping but I wanted to see what folks here thought:

http://mjhoaxlive.blogspot.com/2010/10/live-from-london-exclusive-interview-w.html

I've been following Twiggy (aka MJHOAXLIVE) since she has been doing investigation "on the ground" in LA.... I don't think she takes a side in the "alive" debate, but I was under the impression she thought he had died due to massive conspiracy and cover-up. Anyway, she apparently interviewed this Leachim character, but I don't really understand it. My B.S. detector is beeping but I wanted to see what folks here thought:

http://mjhoaxlive.blogspot.com/2010/10/live-from-london-exclusive-interview-w.html
my bs detecter is bleeping too,i never watched all of them,whats with the inverted footage at the beginning of each video,it seems to me i have seen that footage before,on here mjjc,one of our members who is a lookalike,she,s using his video,i,ll try find it,

this is a video of fellow member boris,why is she using his footage,i can clearly see its the same video with colour manipulation,sorry if i,m confusing anyone,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK9jFhXy4bk&feature=player_embedded#!

Last edited:
Back