The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Can you guys help me with my memory, for this is driving me crazy. At the time that "photo in question" was going around being posted here and there, I thought I remember that there was a second one, the exact same pic, signed "2012" and I remember thinking, "well, make up your mind, is it 2011, or 2012, haha." Strangeness.

Do any of you remember seeing that pic of MJ at the camara with 2012 written on it, instead of 2011? Everything else written I believe remained exactly the same. o_O They were both posted very close to each other timewise.

Also, if it follows that the date (now this is all "if" this is legit and is MJ's sig, not someone pulling our legs) has been placed there by MJ like the "1998" date used to be...

(and I was under the impression that the 1998 date was MJ sort of "claiming" a desire in his heart to begin having his children by that date...which came true. you know his take was that if you believe in anything strongly enough it will come to pass, like his visualiing Thriller selling x amount of albums and no one believed it possible, but it happened and beyond)

...he would say what he wanted to say in his brief message on a photo and then end with an arrow and the date. The date did not apply to whatever he said separate from it. So if he signed a photo,

"Patricia,
Best wishes always,
Michael Jackson
--->1998"

the 1998 had nothing to do with Patricia or when she would receive her "her best wishes."

So...if what is being said in that "photo in question" is,

"I love you,
Michael Jackson.
See you in July.
--->2011"

Then why would we automatically think anything written before the "-->2011" has anything to do with the date "2011"? Meaning the "see you in July" could be simply, and logically, referring to the start of his concerts at the O2 in July 2009. And his last bit of his sign off, just like his "1998" could just have to do with something about the year "2011," that might mean something to him, and not have anything to do with the month of July.

Does that sound reasonable?

I also think this way. :fear:

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

http://youtu.be/DlM1ePZS4qs

Oh nooo, ya'll got see see this video! It'a about the things La Toya says in her book and pay close attention to what she says about MJ after they went to get hair samples and palm prints from his body after 10 weeks had past. O_O And then pay attention to what the utuber says about it! Like seriuosy what the F is la toya talking about, how can that be possible?

Last edited:

http://youtu.be/DlM1ePZS4qs

Oh nooo, ya'll got see see this video! It'a about the things La Toya says in her book and pay close attention to what she says about MJ after they went to get hair samples and palm prints from his body after 10 weeks had past. O_O And then pay attention to what the utuber says about it! Like seriuosy what the F is la toya talking about, how can that be possible?

:horror

It's so scary.... In the new video of MJJ20Girl that I posted here, she talks about these things that La Tonta's saying. :fear: Crazy!!!!

HAHA! Round and around we go and where we stop nobody knows!! :bowling:

Thanks for a new hoaxer I hadnt seen B4 Blue!

Well at least we have one consistancy from LaToya and that is that he had 2 black gloves on. This is the 2nd time Ive heard her say this! IMO the tape would have been around the wrist of the glove. Surely not on the skin.

STILL Why the hell do you need to tape gloves onto a dead body ??? They are NOT going anywhere are they? LOL

Last edited:

It's the biggest BS I've ever heard about MJ's death. I even accept La Toya can be confused about the time she got the phone calls and went to the hospital, but the story about getting Mj's finger prints and hair samples is totally BS. Also saying that MJ was wearing black gloves ducted taped to "stay there". Come on! Does she think she will sell books with all this BS? She does not show any respect for her brother.

http://youtu.be/ZfeUFQnbjnI

O_O I remember some of these stories....hmmm?????? Did y'all see Liza's excuse....*JAW DROPS* I never seen that before. WTF?

Last edited:

^^^

Why did you post that video? :)

You talking to me? :fear: Well, I do not see what's wrong with the video.Well, it's the new video from Luna. I know that the content is very hard :cry:, but there are a lot of information there that makes you think... Some people should have been punished and were not. :perrin: Sneddon :puke: for example...

Hey people, it is true that some believers believe that Michael will return the tribute :)puke:) organized by the Jackson family? :eek: :doh:

Last edited:

I have not seen any believer vids where they say anything about Mj comin back at that tribute? And I hope not too.

Me too. I just watch videos. :fear:

BUT.... I saw some people saying about it in the thread about the tribute. :fear: Well, if some believers believe... this is a big example of why many people call the believers of crazy... :fear:

That's funny for a bunch of people who don't care/believe in some MJ hoax...right?! I mean how would they know what a bunch of believers are saying, if they didn't go lookin for it? Shoot, As much as I post here about the hoax (for dfferent reasons) I myself haven't heard or seen any believers say that, so how could a bunch of non believers?! O_O lol

Sorry, I didn't see that it was from Luna.. Just thought it was an old video about the trial, hence asking...
You talking to me? :fear: Well, I do not see what's wrong with the video.Well, it's the new video from Luna. I know that the content is very hard :cry:, but there are a lot of information there that makes you think... Some people should have been punished and were not. :perrin: Sneddon :puke: for example...Hey people, it is true that some believers believe that Michael will return the tribute :)puke:) organized by the Jackson family? :eek: :doh:

That's funny for a bunch of people who don't care/believe in some MJ hoax...right?! I mean how would they know what a bunch of believers are saying, if they didn't go lookin for it? Shoot, As much as I post here about the hoax (for dfferent reasons) I myself haven't heard or seen any believers say that, so how could a bunch of non believers?! O_O lol

Yes, I agree with you. I have not seen any believer talking about it... yet.

This kind of thing gets to be funny. How can they know? Well, I think some people are reading things hoax.... :eek: :unsure: :fear:

Sorry, I didn't see that it was from Luna.. Just thought it was an old video about the trial, hence asking...

;)

^U must be talking about some hoax forums? Because on the youtube vids I watch I really didn't see any except for someone mentioning what teddy riley wrote on twitter! About that he (riley) was born on the 8th of Oct and that's when he "rises from the dead." He wrote this in May on his twitter and ofcourse the 8th of Oct is when that Tribute to Mj will happen. o_O

Teddy is a trip! lol

^U must be talking about some hoax forums?

Yep, see what I was replying to. ;) On the forums, at least the one that I look at sometimes, they always discuss every little thing the moment it happens. And Michael is behind everything of course (even behind things that don't even mention him, like movies, or the Murdoch News Of The World thing). So yes, a huge thing like the tribute of course is something that they have to discuss (the family is involved and they believe that the whole family is "in" on it and the tribute as such and everything they say and do is a "clue") and fit into their theories. It was quite funny to watch how they had to come up with some kind of theory every 5 minutes with all the things that were happening, and as soon as they had one theory, something happened that turned everything around, lol. Like the Kiss thing - they get invited, people come up with a theory, a day later they are uninvited, people are all confused and have to try and come up with a reason why Michael would do that. I think one of their explanations was "he loves controversy", that's one of their favorite ones if controversial things happen that seem like something that Michael definitely wouldn't do.

Because on the youtube vids I watch I really didn't see any except for someone mentioning what teddy riley wrote on twitter! About that he (riley) was born on the 8th of Oct and that's when he "rises from the dead." He wrote this in May on his twitter and ofcourse the 8th of Oct is when that Tribute to Mj will happen. o_O

Teddy is a trip! lol

Yes, he is! :rofl: He is one of the few people that make me wonder, lol. Like ... why are you saying this or that? I mean, he is not one of the anonymous fake "informers", and he has a reputation to lose. Don't know what he is smoking. ;) The 8th October tweet though is quite strange, he posted that months ago. I find him very confusing, but he joked about Jermaine's hair a while back, so I guess it's all good. ;)

P.S. I hardly ever watch any of the videos, only watched a few, people should just write blogs instead, I don't like READING videos, haha. I can read a blog or a post on a forum that says the same things in about 2 minutes - instead of "reading" a video for 20 minutes with some annoying spooky music in the background. ;)

one of their explanations was "he loves controversy", that's one of their favorite ones

Thinking about this comment, I cant imagine Michael really "loving" controversy. He may have learned to cope with it and work around it or make fun with it as a coping mechanisim ...but as a person who was an artist with a perfectionistic nature, I think controversy would have irrritated him to the max at the best of times. I think all he really loved and wanted was peace.

Peace would be more in tune to his nature and artistic gifts,.. though he learnt to use the controversy and incorporate it in a gifted way. Actually I think it was one of the great men, (not Nelson Mandella, I dont think?) but one of the others.... darn, his name escapes me ATM??? ...Anyway someone told him to use the pain of the controversy and process it towards forming his art.

I don't like READING videos, haha. I can read a blog or a post on a forum that says the same things in about 2 minutes - instead of "reading" a video for 20 minutes with some annoying spooky music in the background. ;)

I feel the same way about videos actually! Some of them drag out so long and I have to keep stopping them if I read too slow or they run too fast and so I have to go back to the part I missed.... and that seems to make it drag out even worse!!!

And your right about the darn music can get in the way as well!

Still I think I would overlook a blog and miss it, as Im vision impaired I hate reading long blogs too.

Hehe... I guess I just dont like reading much! ;)

Last edited:

Because on the youtube vids I watch I really didn't see any

Me too.

& Pearls Latest....

:fear:

Murray (and Tohme too) is still a big mystery to me. I have not found any explanation of how Michael met Murray. I know, has that story was in 2006 when one of the children became sick and Murray was called and bla bla bla... This story does not convince me. It may even have been that, but WHO presented Murray to Michael? Who said anything about Murray to Michael? I doubt that Michael would call any doctor that Michael barely knows (Really? Do you really believe that? I do not. -_-) to meet their children, a cardiologist!!!!!! (??????) :blink: Obviously he would call a pediatrician or go to a hospital. :doh: All very, very, very strange and that does not convince me. -_-

:fear:

Yep, see what I was replying to. ;) On the forums, at least the one that I look at sometimes, they always discuss every little thing the moment it happens. And Michael is behind everything of course (even behind things that don't even mention him, like movies, or the Murdoch News Of The World thing). So yes, a huge thing like the tribute of course is something that they have to discuss (the family is involved and they believe that the whole family is "in" on it and the tribute as such and everything they say and do is a "clue") and fit into their theories. It was quite funny to watch how they had to come up with some kind of theory every 5 minutes with all the things that were happening, and as soon as they had one theory, something happened that turned everything around, lol. Like the Kiss thing - they get invited, people come up with a theory, a day later they are uninvited, people are all confused and have to try and come up with a reason why Michael would do that. I think one of their explanations was "he loves controversy", that's one of their favorite ones if controversial things happen that seem like something that Michael definitely wouldn't do.

It's that kind of thing that makes people dizeram that believers are crazy. We can not deny that there are many strange things in Michael's death, many holes and unexplained things that make no sense, but people need to look with sanity to the whole thing. This tribute is crap and the family is a mess, dead or alive, no matter, Michael would never approve of this tribute. Fact!

And another big detail... how PPB are exposed.... :doh: He does not really approve of that. If he were here, everything would be completely different. I really am afraid that the family is making a brainwashing them. :(

Don't know what he is smoking. ;)

:lol:

Last edited:

I feel the same way about videos actually! Some of them drag out so long and I have to keep stopping them if I read too slow or they run too fast and so I have to go back to the part I missed.... and that seems to make it drag out even worse!!!

And your right about the darn music can get in the way as well!

Still I think I would overlook a blog and miss it, as Im vision impaired I hate reading long blogs too.

Hehe... I guess I just dont like reading much! ;)

Oh, I'm so glad to see I'm not the only one who sometimes gets annoyed at these types of videos with the slow text and bombastic spooky background music! :)

Thinking about this comment, I cant imagine Michael reall "loving" controversy. He may have learned to cope with it and work around it or make fun with it as a coping mechanisim but as a person who was an artist with perfectionist nature. I think controversy would have irrritated him to the max at the best of times. I think all he really loved and wanted was peace.

Peace would be more in tune to his nature and artist gifts though he learnt to use the controversy and incorporate it in a gifted way. Actually I think it was one of the great men, (not Nelson Mandella, I dont think?) but one of the others.... darn, his name escapes me ATM??? ...Anyway someone told him to use the pain of the controversy and process it towards forming his art.

As far as I remember that was something that Teddy Riley said somewhere (in an interview or on Twitter, don't remember) regarding the Cascio controversy. Something about Michael liking controversy. That's where they got it from. And I can see that, liking (or even starting) a certain kind of controversy, just to stay in the headlines and to keep people interested or something. If it's some kind of harmless stuff, that can be part of PR sometimes. But in Michael's case starting a controversy with the allegations in the center of it all? Not in a million years. You'd have to have the IQ of a plastic bag to do that.

Oh, and there is acutally a hoax video about the tribute, I just couldn't post it because the forum I saw it on has been down for a day or two, so I just thought maybe I can find it on youtube, and I did. There you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zUxJFlQQ_s

Oh, I'm so glad to see I'm not the only one who sometimes gets annoyed at these types of videos with the slow text and bombastic spooky background music! :)

No, not at all. Especially if it's "Requiem for a dream" for the 12482398457349058340985end time. I wait 'til it's done loading and then I read frame by frame without running the risk of dying from sudden boredom, since apparently every reader BUT the video maker reads 3 times as fast.

Good vid Milka, thanks for sharing. This topic is all new to me, I hadnt heard anything about it till now so its good to have a new slant of discusion into this thread and after seeing the vid I can "get it" how they would see it as Michael wanting some controversy.

Boy it sounds odd some of the line up they are looking at for it and I couldnt help but think Kathrine was a little awkward finding an answer to the question of how Michael would like it. Why was she lost for words and didnt know what to say!!?? Im pretty sceptical when it comes to "reading into" things too much... (which I think hoaxers tend to overdo at a ridiculous level!,lol)
But I have to say she really seemed odd with her response!

Last edited:
Back