The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

I will watch this as soon as I get home, can't have the sound on at work! I was worried this thread might be fading away!! Thank you Ashtanga.

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

It been a bit quiet here for a while, so I thought you all might like to go back to the grass roots of all this and this is a series of videos to do that.

This is the first of 5 parts from Phonechrist if you can take the time to go right through them all it is good to watch it all. Alot of this stuff we have heard and some of it especially in part 5 is a bit repetitious, however maybe some have missed or forgot alot of this info.

Ive only put part one here but it is easy to find the other parts as you go through it.

Sick. These kind of videos shouldn't be allowed.

Why? People have the right to know what's going on. I find it disturbing too, but I don't think the video is the problem here.

Why? People have the right to know what's going on. I find it disturbing too, but I don't think the video is the problem here.

It is the notion of a "hoax" that I find offensive.

It is the notion of a "hoax" that I find offensive.

Aren't you trying to prove the same to the vocal thingie?

^^^ I can't really hear, is she saying Conrad's trial is nearly over ?

^ Linda Deutsh says in the begining. "I was in the court room for what may be the final act of the Uh... Dr. the Conrad Murray case." "Atleast the final act of Criminal Court."

Another interesting taping thats unfortunately a bit hard to hear..

Obviously I haven't read the whole thread. Here's my take: 10 minutes after I could gasp for air after the shock about hearing about his death my first thought was "he probably faked it". The reason was that I thought of all people MJ would be the person to come up with the idea. Deep down I don't really believe he faked it though because I can't imagine that you can really pull that off without people noticing. I was surprised that even Teddy Riley who produced and wrote many of MJ's songs believes his death was a hoax.
At the end, as much as I want to believe it, I think he is dead.

Deep down I feel he is gone. I watched TII last night and deep down I feel he was murdered. It was all too much for me to believe that they just happened to have all that video ready for a doco style film like that, which shows things like Michael talking with the crew in practice sessions. That sort of film was rarely shot in rehearsals and Micheal usually did not dress up for rehearsals as far as I understand. ...And he did wear some elaborate clothing in TII!

ALSO, I read they had to pack that whole stage up and ship it over to the UK within a week or so and have it set back up for the first concert! i haven't checked the dates on this but if that is true I think that was impossible to do.

I think that the magical aura (which I personally believe is totally influenced by God) ...which has surrounded Micheal throughout his whole life ...and got him to where he was. Is also there in his death and all these amazing coincidences that we read about are just THAT ... "coincidences," which are designed by "the powers that be" so to speak (the wisdom that we dont full comprehend or understand in this life) ...which is present so that we will keep talking about him and his legend will never die.

Thats just the way I feel deep down. I also dont believe Murray is a cold hearted murderer. I think the picture is much bigger than that.

I will continue on in reading some of the better hoax theories as they add an element of suspense and wonder into my dull life. (LOL;)) ..They also teach me alot about Michaels life then and now and what goes on behind the scenes.

Of course reports from the press just like anything, you can probably take with a grain of salt. But when you get to hear peoples opinions and how they think in some of these videos, is what I find quite fascinating and sort of grounding for me in some ways.

Although you dont always know what to believe, (especially what comes out of the mouths of any of the Jackson family.)... In general I try to believe the Jacksons, or at least try and find a reason why they might like to be evasive or misleading for some reason. I guess there is also the possibility they just forget some things they have said and so that is where some of the errors occur at times with what they say.

Anyhow just some thoughts I wanted to share folks! :)

Last edited:

Alphabas latest reflections on Planet Michael....

Thx for the vids guys and all of the respectful opinions! All Interesting! :)

Wow...Pearl always come up with the good stuff! Murrays friend who is a lawyer and a doctor...hmmm? I don't like how he was trying to to lecture Mj's life and how he should have lived it. He doesn't want others judging Conrad because that's his friend but, passes judgemnt on MJ who was friends with Murray too! Yea make real sense!:doh: lol So he thinks Mj faked his death as a possiblity aswell!? My take is that since everyone can get on the internet and watch hoax vids, i'm spectical about his belief in that! He just tryin to save Murray's ass! By, given all kinds of excuses!? because notice that was his last try at convincing the peopel he was talkin to about Murray's innocence, I'm more then sure he praobly reconized Pearl from online? Who knows! Would be funny though! This is so all confusing still at times! :timer:

Last edited:

Wow...Pearl always come up with the good stuff! Murrays friend who is a lawyer and a doctor...hmmm? I don't like how he was trying to to lecture Mj's life and how he should have lived it. He doesn't want others judging Conrad because that's his friend but, passes judgemnt on MJ who was friends with Murray too! Yea make real sense!:doh: lol So he thinks Mj faked his death as a possiblity aswell!? My take is that since everyone can get on the internet and watch hoax vids, i'm spectical about his belief in that! He just tryin to save Murray's ass! By, given all kinds of excuses!? because notice that was his last try at convincing the peopel he was talkin to about Murray's innocence, I'm more then sure he praobly reconized Pearl from online? Who knows! Would be funny though! This is so all confusing still at times! :timer:

I'm really afraid of this trial... :fear: *big sigh*

I cannot believe this thread is still active,,,here we are going to trial shortly and people are still entertaining the idea that Michael is still alive. wow. continue guys,

I cannot believe this thread is still active,,,here we are going to trial shortly and people are still entertaining the idea that Michael is still alive. wow. continue guys,

I agree. There are even whole websites dedicated to this stuff where they put forward all kinds of crazy ideas that are not backed up by any evidence at all. I'm appalled by Pearl Jr. I think she is an embarrassment to the fan community with her nonsense profiteering theories.

It's hard to ignore, that's why u guys are in here and had to leave a comment just like the rest of us! lol

I agree. There are even whole websites dedicated to this stuff where they put forward all kinds of crazy ideas that are not backed up by any evidence at all. I'm appalled by Pearl Jr. I think she is an embarrassment to the fan community with her nonsense profiteering theories.

If MJJC allows us to debate/discuss a conspiracy theory regarding authentic/fake vocals on an official album, it should also allow us to debate/discuss a conspiracy theory regarding Michael dying/faking his death.

No disrespect, but if you find it hurtful to read this thread, don't click it! By the way, I agree with you about Pearl Jr.

Alphabas latest reflections on Planet Michael....

I see she's selling a book.:doh: Has anybody read it?

I think CM' friend's better theory is the one about the Hollywood Mafia killing MJ. :ph34r:

It's hard to ignore, that's why u guys are in here and had to leave a comment just like the rest of us! lol

:lol:

Really? :blink: I did not know. The book is about....? :fear:

I have not and will not buy the book! But, she did explain in a vid that her book is her excape from reality and how she became an Mj fan after he passed and during a bad time in her life with a divore and I believe alcoholism problems she had?! Her book is a guide through the hoax! Nothing revealing just what we all know and mixed with her life story!

LOL ...NOOOO!

Just ignore that part and go onto the rest of the vid, .....anyhow I dont think she has sold her book much as it is discounted now. You can just watch her videos for her reflections on things.

Back