The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

When someone died it's not like you have to cry and be sad 24/7 you know. It's ok to chat about other things and laugh/joke around. I don't see what's wrong with this gesture but that's just me. Some hoax investigators think EVERYTHING is a sign that something was going on.

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

"OK everyone, now it's time for a sad photograph! Put on your saddest face and look at the ground! Glare at each other if you like, alright 1...2...3!!!"

Another great video....

[youtube]cOvTD8DFL_c[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOvTD8DFL_c

When someone died it's not like you have to cry and be sad 24/7 you know. It's ok to chat about other things and laugh/joke around. I don't see what's wrong with this gesture but that's just me. Some hoax investigators think EVERYTHING is a sign that something was going on.

You may be right.... BUT we can not ignore and close our eyes to all other strange things that make no sense in the death of Michael. We have many questions and no answers for them.

You may be right.... BUT we can not ignore and close our eyes to all other strange things that make no sense in the death of Michael. We have many questions and no answers for them.

Sure I agree with that. But let's not get too carried away ;)

I'll check the video when I get home.

That video is so strange, thanks for posting it!

You know how many fans have brought the similarities between v for vendetta & MJ up? Do you all remember the talk about Michael wanting to make a movie on edgar Allen poes life. This may interest you all... The director of v is directing a movie to be out in 2012 called "the raven" about Poe. Fictitious but based on his life.

^ What a great meaty part for John Cusack. I bet he was pleased to be offered that role. Finallly something for him to really sink his teeth into.

I do remember hearing about MJ's interest in Poe's life story and hopes for it to be made into a film. This looks like it wil be depicting just the last years, though, of Poe's life. The stills of the film have a nice moody look to them which makes sense. Not the typical action flick that this director is more known for. Interesting.

I hadn't known about this; thanks, Ape, for the head's up. :)

I still don't know why the media reported Mj was in a coma on june 25th? Where the hell did they get that from? And now I see a video where a friend of the family says the same thing and how he thought it was a hoax! Crazy! O_O I also remember on June 25th on Foxnews a reporter said that they just spoke to Liz Taylor's spokesperson and they told him that "MJ was breathing!" u know meaning alive! So, needless to say I was shocked to hear a few mins later that he had died....So yea....

When someone is in a coma they are still alive! I also remember a Dr. on the phone on HLN commenting on the rumor that Mj was in a coma saying that means they were able to get him to a hospital on time and alive and save him. Which would mean he didin't

have a cardiac arrest because a cardiac arrest u need to get oxygen in the person's lungs

before 6 mins go by if not they will go brain dead. So for real...where did the media get this coma thing from and this Jackson friend?

O_O

Last edited:

I remember the coma reports too bluetopez. It was strange indeed.

It was strange indeed.

Well, you know, everything that happened on June 25th and is happening, it's all very strange. Sometimes I wonder: What is not strange in all this? It's sooooooo difficult to say. Why everything is strange and confusing. :doh:

I remember finding it so hard to believe that Michael could go from being in a coma to dead and then hearing that he was dead before arrival at hospital - wouldn't the staff at the hospital have declared Michael in a coma? If so that contradicts Michael being dead on arrival!! who said it first about Michael in a coma? So strange. We still have so many unanswered questions :(

I still don't know why the media reported Mj was in a coma on june 25th? Where the hell did they get that from? And now I see a video where a friend of the family says the same thing and how he thought it was a hoax! Crazy! O_O I also remember on June 25th on Foxnews a reporter said that they just spoke to Liz Taylor's spokesperson and they told him that "MJ was breathing!" u know meaning alive! So, needless to say I was shocked to hear a few mins later that he had died....So yea....

When someone is in a coma they are still alive! I also remember a Dr. on the phone on HLN commenting on the rumor that Mj was in a coma saying that means they were able to get him to a hospital on time and alive and save him. Which would mean he didin't

have a cardiac arrest because a cardiac arrest u need to get oxygen in the person's lungs

before 6 mins go by if not they will go brain dead. So for real...where did the media get this coma thing from and this Jackson friend?

O_O

hm yes indeed there is something very very bizarre about that and then some and so many million and one other things too

I've not been on this forum in ages (due to me not having net acces except via my phone which won't support such a huge forum) and I don't have time to look through a million and one posts on here but I will say this!

I mourned MJ for 9 solid months i did nothing but cry my heart out over him i mean I've been a fan since i was 1 year old (i'm almost 26 now so thus a very long time indeed!)

Anyhow i had seen some hoax vids on youtube but barely watched them at all, until after 9 months a friend of mine posted some stuff on facebook (including clips) but not just clips that showed a lot of things that just didn't add up and since then i've been inclined to believe he's probably alive.

The more and more i see the more I'm sure of this, there's just way too many inconsistencies and come on Murray still hasn't gone to trial yet o_O It just keeps on getting delayed again and again and again. and also he was allowed to visit MJ's supposed grave yet loyal dedicated long term fans were banned

makes no sense to me at all!

there's a million and one things i could tell you that have convinced me that he's likely alive but i'd be here all day listing them and I'm sure many of you will already be aware of them anyhow!

as i say i don't have time right now to look through all the posts on here but I'm wondering if anyone saw when Jeff Goldblum was on Friday night with Jonathan ross?

it was about a year or so ago all I can say is try looking on youtube it's fascinating what he says!!

he mentions MJ he mentions the wiz and then he mentions how there was the rumour that he'd (Jeff) died don't know if you remember the hoax that Jeff had died?

and they showed a clip and it was on the EXACT same day MJ supposedly died!!

in the clips from some news channel they (the newsreaders) were talking about Jeff supposedly dying and along the bottom of the screen was the announcement that MJ had died!!

also on Jonathan's show Jeff mentions oh some people do fake their deaths and proceeds to talk about this film (i forget the title now) where a guy fakes his death and actually watches his own funeral.

it's definitely something to check out if you haven't already seen it or if you saw him on there and it didn't hit you like it did me!

let me know what you think.

Last edited:

^Okay thanks for sharing ur thoughts and letting us know this info! I will try and find that vid and watch! :)

as i say i don't have time right now to look through all the posts on here but I'm wondering if anyone saw when Jeff Goldblum was on Friday night with Jonathan ross?

it was about a year or so ago all I can say is try looking on youtube it's fascinating what he says!!

he mentions MJ he mentions the wiz and then he mentions how there was the rumour that he'd (Jeff) died don't know if you remember the hoax that Jeff had died?

and they showed a clip and it was on the EXACT same day MJ supposedly died!!

in the clips from some news channel they (the newsreaders) were talking about Jeff supposedly dying and along the bottom of the screen was the announcement that MJ had died!!

also on Jonathan's show Jeff mentions oh some people do fake their deaths and proceeds to talk about this film (i forget the title now) where a guy fakes his death and actually watches his own funeral.

it's definitely something to check out if you haven't already seen it or if you saw him on there and it didn't hit you like it did me!

let me know what you think.

This (?):

Part 1

[youtube]UT7gQXdGUOk[/youtube]

Part 2

[youtube]9pGn0MUpOxo[/youtube]

^Seems to be the interview.

Crazy how the media reported Jeff allegedly died without actually knowing it were even true, which it cleary wasn't. So wrong.

I mean look at how we found out MJ died, it wasn't even from legitimate sources at first but, from TMZ! WTF? The legitimate sources were actually reporting a coma at first and then went with TMZ that MJ died. I mean how freaky and weird is that?

TMZ (Harvey Levin) could never really explain how they were able to get that info except to say that "they knew!" Knew what and how exactly?

Last edited:

This (?):

Part 1

[youtube]UT7gQXdGUOk[/youtube]

Part 2

[youtube]9pGn0MUpOxo[/youtube]

Just because.. I found the movie Jeff Goldbloom talks about where the guy is at his own funeral. I'm not adding anything to this discussion, but here it is anyways. I haven't watched it yet. Just found the link.

[youtube]2rkGRl-cq2I[/youtube] Hmm Gene Kelly is in it.

Just because.. I found the movie Jeff Goldbloom talks about where the guy is at his own funeral. I'm not adding anything to this discussion, but here it is anyways. I haven't watched it yet. Just found the link.

[youtube]2rkGRl-cq2I[/youtube] Hmm Gene Kelly is in it.

:fear:

Thanks for posting! I'll watch it later.

Ur welcome and I agree. Did u catch the ending part about those changing dates....O_O...Wow!

Can you guys help me with my memory, for this is driving me crazy. At the time that "photo in question" was going around being posted here and there, I thought I remember that there was a second one, the exact same pic, signed "2012" and I remember thinking, "well, make up your mind, is it 2011, or 2012, haha." Strangeness.

Do any of you remember seeing that pic of MJ at the camara with 2012 written on it, instead of 2011? Everything else written I believe remained exactly the same. o_O They were both posted very close to each other timewise.

Also, if it follows that the date (now this is all "if" this is legit and is MJ's sig, not someone pulling our legs) has been placed there by MJ like the "1998" date used to be...

(and I was under the impression that the 1998 date was MJ sort of "claiming" a desire in his heart to begin having his children by that date...which came true. you know his take was that if you believe in anything strongly enough it will come to pass, like his visualiing Thriller selling x amount of albums and no one believed it possible, but it happened and beyond)

...he would say what he wanted to say in his brief message on a photo and then end with an arrow and the date. The date did not apply to whatever he said separate from it. So if he signed a photo,

"Patricia,
Best wishes always,
Michael Jackson
--->1998"

the 1998 had nothing to do with Patricia or when she would receive her "her best wishes."

So...if what is being said in that "photo in question" is,

"I love you,
Michael Jackson.
See you in July.
--->2011"

Then why would we automatically think anything written before the "-->2011" has anything to do with the date "2011"? Meaning the "see you in July" could be simply, and logically, referring to the start of his concerts at the O2 in July 2009. And his last bit of his sign off, just like his "1998" could just have to do with something about the year "2011," that might mean something to him, and not have anything to do with the month of July.

Does that sound reasonable?

I never seen that second version u speak of with the date 2012 instaed of 2011. It's hard to say what if true he meant by the date? But, u make a good example though. :)

http://youtu.be/2lnJkthNjwM

that July 2011 signature has become a full-blown controversy - at least between Pearl and MJPlace. i wonder about the origins of that photo WITH signature? has it been mentioned by MJPlace? i'm already on information overload i don't remember a lot anymore:) where is the fan for whom Michael supposedly signed this? why doesn't she speak up about the authenticity of the signature?

hmm I thought I had send a reply to Shilas post but I don't see it though I remember writing it. Anyways it said mostly that it makes sense but I hadn't thought of it in that way until you said it here Shila. Very interesting.

Back