The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

I think the murray thing as a joke, but the sunflower in it was the clue. I like the suspense of the clues but Im not taking them too seriously, just interesting that they continually happen!!! :)

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

I think the murray thing as a joke, but the sunflower in it was the clue. I like the suspense of the clues but Im not taking them too seriously, just interesting that they continually happen!!! :)

Yes! But you know, that death has a lot of holes, errors and inconsistencies since June 25. Surreal. :blink:

I wanted to know where it was taken this video of this man being put in the ambulance. :scratch: Sunflower... I think it was a joke with the believers. :fear:

Oh my goodness! i was just listening to day 19 with Dr Paul White and Flannagan was refering to the saying "The Elephant in the Room!!!!"

....I guess someone will have that in their next video! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igdpgFhG-DQ&feature=player_embedded

Just recently, At first glance of this clip, I thought Latoya said this on hln for the sake of her murder theory but researching the movie she recommended...it's about an illusionist that is able to fake deaths and disguise himself, so that leaves us to the hoax theory...why would LATOYA recommend this movie now???:blink:

For further reference
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2slUqnr1d8

See what I mean, it's weird things like this that make my head spin!!! I wish someone would make this stop:doh:

Nothing makes sense, now we are left with two possibilities according to this trial...either Murray injected MJ with Propofol after he was dead (due to the high amounts of propofol found in the body) or MJ self injected and removed his fingerprints off the syringe (huh?) which is impossible considering he only had 2 mins to do all these movements (according to Murray) and IVs/ cathethers still attached...what the ???

This would bring us to the conspiracy murder theory that Latoya's been saying all along, but now she points us to a movie about illusions and hoaxed deaths...

:no:

Last edited:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igdpgFhG-DQ&feature=player_embedded

Just recently, At first glance of this clip, I thought Latoya said this on hln for the sake of her murder theory but researching the movie she recommended...it's about an illusionist that is able to fake deaths and disguise himself, so that leaves us to the hoax theory...why would LATOYA recommend this movie now???:blink:

For further reference
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2slUqnr1d8

See what I mean, it's weird things like this that make my head spin!!! I wish someone would make this stop:doh:

Nothing makes sense, now we are left with two possibilities according to this trial...either Murray injected MJ with Propofol after he was dead (due to the high amounts of propofol found in the body) or MJ self injected and removed his fingerprints off the syringe (huh?) which is impossible considering he only had 2 mins to do all these movements (according to Murray) and IVs/ cathethers still attached...what the ???

This would bring us to the conspiracy murder theory that Latoya's been saying all along, but now she points us to a movie about illusions and hoaxed deaths...

:no:

LaToya will say anything if it gets her attention so I wouldn't pay too much regard to what she says. The theory put forward by the prosecution is that Michael's death was as a result of Murray being out of the room (chatting to his girlfriend on the phone) and then failing to provide adequate help to Michael and failing to call 911 quickly enough due to the fact that he was panicking and trying to cover his tracks because he knew he was wrong to be using propofol in a home setting. All the evidence supports this theory. It really is that simple. The idea of Michael self injecting really isn't supported by the evidence, it is just a theory that the defence are using because they have nothing else. I've never even heard of the idea that Murray could have injected Michael after he died. That's completely implausible.

LaToya will say anything if it gets her attention so I wouldn't pay too much regard to what she says. The theory put forward by the prosecution is that Michael's death was as a result of Murray being out of the room (chatting to his girlfriend on the phone) and then failing to provide adequate help to Michael and failing to call 911 quickly enough due to the fact that he was panicking and trying to cover his tracks because he knew he was wrong to be using propofol in a home setting. All the evidence supports this theory. It really is that simple. The idea of Michael self injecting really isn't supported by the evidence, it is just a theory that the defence are using because they have nothing else. I've never even heard of the idea that Murray could have injected Michael after he died. That's completely implausible.

Where do I even begin? :ermm: ... Nevermind.

Last edited:

Awwwh, I liked your comments MJJ7777! :clapping:

Its a shame you took them off, you made such good points and then I look and they are gone !! ?? :scratch:

So you're believing La Toya now? Isn't that the same person who claimed Michael was murdered by his Estate? Oh but now that she says something that relates to the "hoax" she is reliable. I get it.

Another goodin' from Luna!!... she talks about Ratner again here more in depth... and bit of a surprise at the end with Martin Bashir!

Last edited:

Awwwh, I liked your comments MJJ7777! :clapping:

Its a shame you took them off, you made such good points and then I look and they are gone !! ?? :scratch:

Yeah, I edited it out since I realized this person was just trying to waste time and sidetrack the discussion by not fully reading the post and keeping up with the latest trial developments.

I mean can we really afford to disregard anything in the investigation of Michael's increasingly mysterious death? I think not. We need every bit of info we can get at this point. The hard part is interpreting purpose and sifting through to find legitimacy.
Which led me to the inquiry of why Latoya would say something like this considering the circumstances and everything else she's said before. I'm not taking her word as gospel, but come on, don't you find it unusual that she would recommended a movie like this now? Maybe you can start to understand why hoaxers have reason to stick to this theory, its because of occurences like this, not because they wish to offend anyone.

Last edited:

Yeah, I edited it out since I realized this person was just trying to waste time and sidetrack the discussion by not fully reading the post and keeping up with the latest trial developments.

I mean can we really afford to disregard anything in the investigation of Michael's increasingly mysterious death? I think not. We need every bit of info we can get at this point. The hard part is interpreting purpose and sifting through to find legitimacy.
Which led me to the inquiry of why Latoya would say something like this considering the circumstances and everything else she's said before. I'm not taking her word as gospel, but come on, don't you find it unusual that she would recommended a movie like this now? Maybe you can start to understand why hoaxers have reason to stick to this theory, its because of occurences like this, not because they wish to offend anyone.

I wasn't trying to waste time or sidetrack the discussion. I was just pointing out the obvious flaws in what you said. I really don't see anything mysterious in Michael's death. All the evidence fits the well rounded case put forward by the prosecution. I think some people just want to see "mystery" or "conspiracy" when there is none. And no one can possibly take LaToya seriously, just look at her track record. She's achieved exactly what she wants, which is to get people talking about her.

I wasn't trying to waste time or sidetrack the discussion. I was just pointing out the obvious flaws in what you said. I really don't see anything mysterious in Michael's death. All the evidence fits the well rounded case put forward by the prosecution. I think some people just want to see "mystery" or "conspiracy" when there is none. And no one can possibly take LaToya seriously, just look at her track record. She's achieved exactly what she wants, which is to get people talking about her.
"just want to see 'mystery' or 'conspiracy' "?! lol coming from someone who is a regular in the controversy section.:blink:
You seem pretty hooked on this stuff and keep coming back for more, for someone who doesn't see mystery and/or conspiracy in this case. Just my observation.

Where are the flaws? There is a general consensus on the fact that the amount of Propofol found in MJ's system was abnormally high (due to the nature of propofol, where it metabolizes and its traces are gone within 10 minutes), especially in the leg region...which would suggest that he was injected after death.
I remember that soon after his death, insiders started claiming he might have been on propofol and feared that it would be difficult to find in the autopsy...since it was supposed to metabolize...but to our amazement not only was propofol found but also in abnormally high levels...which only makes it more "mysterious" (I know you hate that word) b/c they weren't suppose to find Propofol if given sometime before he died and not after.

I'm through repeating this. All of this info is just a click away, look it up if you care to carry a meaningful discussion as opposed to just popping up and contributing nothing but a distraction.

Last edited:

Oh God.... :doh: :sigh: Well....

Another goodin' from Luna!!... she talks about Ratner again here more in depth... and bit of a surprise at the end with Martin Bashir!

New video by Lunaaaaaaaaaaa :shout: LOL She is still the best! Great as always! :clapping: I would post this video now, but you come before me. :lol:

I wasn't trying to waste time or sidetrack the discussion.

YES!!!! You wasted your time here and is trying to mess up this thread. :fear: :p I really think you like this thread (maybe just curiosity?). You're always here! :bugeyed :doh:

About La To:censored: ... It is a complete mess. :crazy: I do not know what to say about it. :unsure:

And....

@PearljrPearljr

Cecil & I are working on two new videos for you! Will upload when done-Keep Michaeling! MichaelJacksonINsider.com

30 Out via web
http://twitter.com/#!/Pearljr/status/130509317232267264

Let's see what she has to say. :fear: Pearl has been in court everyday.

Last edited:

FREAKY connection between Bashir, Sony And Neil Ratner!:bugeyed OH MY............WOW!

Well there are days it seems like that to me,s that the case is a simple as it seemed like on the onset. But listening to all the comments of those who observe details more diligently than I(and there are so many really!) who go to the trouble of uploading videos on what they notice and find, is really hard to ignore!

I'm pretty level headed, but have to admit I can see serious ongoing discrepancies in the case. But as for finding the inclination and time and conviction to piece them together and document them all is beyond me! So I really do admire (some) of the stuff they find and the determination some of them have!

As for Latoya, i cant really comment. I dont know enough about her. I have to say that I've often wondered if some of the errors that are said by different members of the family might actually be done either by accident of half deliberate, with the mind that egging on hoax stuff can be a money spinner in the end and so in some regards can't hurt, maybe? But then Im not going to be adamant about that, it just a consideration. In the end we really dont know why they say certain odd things and it might be just honest mistakes.??

Its good to chat about these things however, so thanks for listening! :D

Last edited:

It was def wierd for toya to mention the movie the Illusionist because how the movie ends. But, my take on what she meant was her attack against the defense and people like AEG & Etc. From day one she has said that MJ was murdered and their were others involved so that is what she meant from It's an Illusion" like their are others involved meaning how she think Murray is a scapegoat B.S and that's the cover up and Illusion. This is what I think she really meant but, as always the Jacksons when they speak it's like o_O?

http://youtu.be/WPrg3OMJpJU

[youtube]a8UHF9meSes[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8UHF9meSes

:fear:

It was def wierd for toya to mention the movie the Illusionist because how the movie ends. But, my take on what she meant was her attack against the defense and people like AEG & Etc. From day one she has said that MJ was murdered and their were others involved so that is what she meant from It's an Illusion" like their are others involved meaning how she think Murray is a scapegoat B.S and that's the cover up and Illusion. This is what I think she really meant but, as always the Jacksons when they speak it's like o_O?

http://youtu.be/WPrg3OMJpJU

And who is always looking at the twitter of La Toya, knows that she said already knows what will be the verdict of the trial. How well does she know? LOL :blink: WTF???????? Perhaps La Toya is really crazy. :crazy: Or not? :fear:

EDIT

New video by Luna:

[youtube]MEacFjLQ4zQ&feature[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEacFjLQ4zQ&feature=autoshare

Great!!! :clapping:

And.....

So Murray's real name is Robert Earl Carter? Even Klein is looking for this:

arnie2.jpg

arnie.jpg

Klein read a forum hoax? :wtf: :smilerolleyes:

You know what is the most amazing? It is that people talk a lot about the believers, they are a bunch of idiots in denial with a lot of bullshit and bla bla bla, BUT these people pay attention to them. :doh: Really???? :smilerolleyes: These people..... :sigh: :smilerolleyes:

And.........

And honestly, for me, Murray is not worried. -_- Inside the court he makes that face of drama, despair, cries, asleep and bla bla bla or it is under the influence of drugs? Really? Do you really believe that? No! :nono: Pure theater! :doh:

But out of court :fear: .... Murray is completely different. Wednesday:

2kwip6ghomcu38x79gcahab6b.jpg
:wtf:

:smilerolleyes:

Why will he be worried? :doh: Looking at this picture, this man is not really worried. Fact! -_- Surreal! :bugeyed

Last edited:

I'd like to bring this person's attention to you. By many of his friend's he is known as
Garypan 1958 (that's not even his name lol) and he is a believer. He seems to know
stuff about Michael and he often goes on a tinychat (known as airportlove58).
He has a youtube channel, here is the link to his channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrGaryPan1958

I have talked to him and some of his friend's on tinychat and i have been
hurt by these people. I no longer associate with them.

La Toya has some point? :blink:

[youtube]wrC8PGiD0TM[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrC8PGiD0TM

Or not? :unsure:

I have talked to him and some of his friend's on tinychat and i have been
hurt by these people. I no longer associate with them.

Why? :unsure:

Does this person really knows so much about Michael? There are many posers out there. :fear:

[youtube]a8UHF9meSes[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8UHF9meSes

And who is always looking at the twitter of La Toya, knows that she said already knows what will be the verdict of the trial. How well does she know? LOL :blink: WTF???????? Perhaps La Toya is really crazy. :crazy: Or not? :fear:

EDIT

New video by Luna:

[youtube]MEacFjLQ4zQ&feature[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEacFjLQ4zQ&feature=autoshare

Great!!! :clapping:

And.....

So Murray's real name is Robert Earl Carter? Even Klein is looking for this:

arnie2.jpg

arnie.jpg

Klein read a forum hoax? :wtf: :smilerolleyes:

You know what is the most amazing? It is that people talk a lot about the believers, they are a bunch of idiots in denial with a lot of bullshit and bla bla bla, BUT these people pay attention to them. :doh: Really???? :smilerolleyes: These people..... :sigh: :smilerolleyes:

And.........

And honestly, for me, Murray is not worried. -_- Inside the court he makes that face of drama, despair, cries, asleep and bla bla bla or it is under the influence of drugs? Really? Do you really believe that? No! :nono: Pure theater! :doh:

Why will he be worried? :doh: Looking at this picture, this man is not really worried. Fact! -_- Surreal! :bugeyed

CM is surreal.:no:

Klein is reading hoax stuff........:blink:

GRR at those Murray pics. Chernoff once said Murray don't care about the four yrs in Jail sentence. WTF? He says Murray only concern is only his medical license being taken. Which his means of making $! >=(

Last edited:

Why?

Does this person really knows so much about Michael? There are many posers out there.

In response to your question: This person Garypan1958 told me stuff about MJ and said
he is alive. He (Garypan 1958) is claiming that he is an official body double of MJ and he
was in TII. He showed me some pics of himself on a webcam on tinychat. He showed me
2 pics, before and after he had plastic surgery to look like MJ. But this Garypan is not MJ.
Some people think he is MJ but he is not. Garypan 1958 sings and dances and goes to
rehearsals. He sings on tinychat and his voice is a bit like MJ's. I guess that's why he has
alot of followers because some people like to hear him sing and believe he is MJ. I do not
know what his game is but he has a lot of people fooled and has hurt people as well.

His girlfriend Nicole looks really happy, maybe she's being offerred lots of commercials & movie work. When she talked about her "instrument" - unforgettable.

In response to your question: This person Garypan1958 told me stuff about MJ and said
he is alive. He (Garypan 1958) is claiming that he is an official body double of MJ and he
was in TII. He showed me some pics of himself on a webcam on tinychat. He showed me
2 pics, before and after he had plastic surgery to look like MJ. But this Garypan is not MJ.
Some people think he is MJ but he is not. Garypan 1958 sings and dances and goes to
rehearsals. He sings on tinychat and his voice is a bit like MJ's. I guess that's why he has
alot of followers because some people like to hear him sing and believe he is MJ. I do not
know what his game is but he has a lot of people fooled and has hurt people as well.

:eek:

This guy is bullshit. Sure! :fear:

His girlfriend Nicole looks really happy, maybe she's being offerred lots of commercials & movie work. When she talked about her "instrument" - unforgettable.

I do not see the reason for happiness. -_- Murray should be desperate, any person would be in his place. Well, it really does not care about anything.

Nicole is an actress and I think she was acting and showing off all the time in her testimony. You know... for "someone" to pay attention to it, the trial was televised and everyone was looking at it. :fear:

Monday is Nov. 7. :fear: Do we have the verdict? I have a slight feeling about what will be the verdict. :fear:

This guy is bullshit. Sure!

Yes i'd tend to agree that this guy is bs. I had to tell my friend what was going
on. She told me to not bother with this person again. I would go on tinychat to
talk with him and his followers and i'd stay up late to chat. I found i wasn't going
to bed til like early hours. That's why i wanted to warn others against this person
because he and his followers will hurt you.

Well.... :fear:

I do not want to be pessimistic, but in my opinion, people are celebrating in advance. Ok, Murray was found guilty and lost his medical license... GREAT! :clapping: BUT the sentence will still be given on November 29. WTF? :blink: Expect more for what? In my country, when the judge gives the verdict, is also given the sentence, all in the same day. :unsure:

Well, we do not know what will be the sentence for Murray :bugeyed, so I do not think people should be doing big celebrations of victory, it is still too early for that. This is not over yet. For me it was very bizarre and surreal Murray's reaction, well, no reaction :blink: and no one comes said to me that he was doped because I do not really believe it. -_- Everything was very, very, very calm for Murray, I do not see justice being hard with him. :doh:

For me, this puzzle is not complete, many parts are missing. Many things still wrong and without any sense in this story... YET! Fact! :doh:

In fact, I wish none of this had happened. :( Michael should be here with their children. :cry:

Last edited:

What was up with the wording such as "alleged victim Michael Joseph Jackson" and "alleged date of June 25th 2009" being stated during the reading of the verdict? Do they normally refer to victims as alleged in cases like this especially after someone has been convicted of killing the victim? I thought that sounded weird.

This Verdict will not stop the beLIEvers one bit...They will come up with something. They are harping on the date of today and the calling of MJ the alleged Victim already. Which I thought was weird too? Cause how can he be an allegded victim when the verdict says he was killed?

http://youtu.be/1OAzv-ndEaw

Last edited:
Back