The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax 'Theory' - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

This screenshot was taken from the making of WATW25.

"The video was shot in 3-D, and green-screen technology will eventually allow viewers at home to place themselves in the chorus. "You would think we have a full-blown motion picture going in there," Richie marveled at a press conference earlier this month. "We have 3-D cameras, we have Technicolor cameras, we have every imaginable form of technology. You can put yourself into the 'We Are the World' family from the computer."
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1631794/20100212/story.jhtml

2dtod1z.jpg.

Then I was sent this image and the guy on the right looks familiar!
greengiantmj.jpg

bamsday2.jpg

14vgtog.jpg

Also for some reason AEG produced WATW25.

Look @ 7:28:
[youtube]Glny4jSciVI[/youtube]

:D this is kind of funny, why would they put these little green man here.
Soon I will believe Asedora's theory that AEG plants the hoax stories.
Or maybe they picked up this idea... ;)

No, this is weird... but kind of funny also.

Re: The Hoax 'Theory' - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Maybe AEG are helping MJ with the hoax?

Why would you put the green screen guy way back in the crowd?

after_innocence_large.jpg

This movie is called After Innocence. Tag: Freedom Is Just The Beginning.The poster looks like:
this-is-it-poster.jpg

IDK, maybe AEG is lurking here and saw Asedora´s posts, and so they thought, ok, let´s plant a green man on watw, so they stop reading this coroner report :lurkingtroll:

*JOKING*

Just that little green man is first of all funny, and then weird. I showed it to somebody else (not into the whole topic) and he found it both strange and funny.

The hoax has everything...even little green men.

From wikipedia:

The Green Man motif has many variations. Found in many cultures around the world, the Green Man is often related to natural vegetative deities springing up in different cultures throughout the ages. Primarily it is interpreted as a symbol of rebirth, or "renaissance," representing the cycle of growth each spring. Some speculate that the mythology of the Green Man developed independently in the traditions of separate ancient cultures and evolved into the wide variety of examples found throughout history.
(...)
Parallels have been drawn between the Green Man and various deities. Many see him as being connected to the Mesopotamian Tammuz who is thought to symbolize the triumph of Life over Winter and Death, [8]Osiris, Odin, and even Jesus, as well as later folkloric and literary characters such as the Holly King.

(...)
There are legends of him (Khidr) in which, like Osiris, he is dismembered and reborn; and prophecies connecting him, like the Green Man, with the end of time. His name means the Green One or Verdant One, he is the voice of inspiration to the aspirant and committed artist. He can come as a white light or the gleam on a blade of grass, but more often as an inner mood. The sign of his presence is the ability to work or experience with tireless enthusiasm beyond one's normal capacities. In this there may be a link across cultures, …one reason for the enthusiasm of the medieval sculptors for the Green Man may be that he was the source of every inspiration.

In one of his roles the ancient Egyptian God Osiris is regarded as a corn-deity and is commonly depicted with a green face representing vegetation, rebirth and resurrection. Containers of soil in the shape of Osiris planted with seed ("Osiris Beds") are found in some New Kingdom tombs . The sprouting corn implied the resurrection of the deceased.[18]

:popcorn:

Last edited:

I thought the green man was to use as some sort for the 3D thing ? I also heard that it's for put our image into the group so it could look we are singing with them in WATW 25..

No offense, I dont know if this was questioned before as I didnt read the earlier post.Really, if Michael wasnt dead and one day the world found out about it, how would it be to Michael ? Arrest him for faking the death ? I really want to believe the hoax but this hoax could bring Michael into a huge trouble.

Last edited:

after_innocence_large.jpg

This movie is called After Innocence. Tag: Freedom Is Just The Beginning.The poster looks like:
this-is-it-poster.jpg

From wikipedia:

The Green Man motif has many variations. Found in many cultures around the world, the Green Man is often related to natural vegetative deities springing up in different cultures throughout the ages. Primarily it is interpreted as a symbol of rebirth, or "renaissance," representing the cycle of growth each spring. Some speculate that the mythology of the Green Man developed independently in the traditions of separate ancient cultures and evolved into the wide variety of examples found throughout history.
(...)
Parallels have been drawn between the Green Man and various deities. Many see him as being connected to the Mesopotamian Tammuz who is thought to symbolize the triumph of Life over Winter and Death, [8]Osiris, Odin, and even Jesus, as well as later folkloric and literary characters such as the Holly King.

(...)
There are legends of him (Khidr) in which, like Osiris, he is dismembered and reborn; and prophecies connecting him, like the Green Man, with the end of time. His name means the Green One or Verdant One, he is the voice of inspiration to the aspirant and committed artist. He can come as a white light or the gleam on a blade of grass, but more often as an inner mood. The sign of his presence is the ability to work or experience with tireless enthusiasm beyond one's normal capacities. In this there may be a link across cultures, …one reason for the enthusiasm of the medieval sculptors for the Green Man may be that he was the source of every inspiration.

In one of his roles the ancient Egyptian God Osiris is regarded as a corn-deity and is commonly depicted with a green face representing vegetation, rebirth and resurrection. Containers of soil in the shape of Osiris planted with seed ("Osiris Beds") are found in some New Kingdom tombs . The sprouting corn implied the resurrection of the deceased.[18]

:popcorn:

Interesting, but lets not go there.. the green thing is apparently like a green screen, so you can add yourself there. I don't think MJ would appear there even if he was alive.

You can make anything relate to this.. like this someone posted in general discussion:

The explanation for the green guy in WATW was that you can put yourself in the video.

I had to laugh when I saw the green man in the thread in the general discussion it made me think of mj singing 'ho ho ho green giant'. I know who I wish it was, but nooo.

I thought the green man was to use as some sort for the 3D thing ? I also heard that it's for put our image into the group so it could look we are singing with them in WATW 25..

No offense, I dont know if this was questioned before as I didnt read the earlier post.Really, if Michael wasnt dead and one day the world found out about it, how would it be to Michael ? Arrest him for faking the death ? I really want to believe the hoax but this hoax could bring Michael into a huge trouble.

That sounds reasonable!

Why would the green man be only the forehead and eyes in the video if that was the case?

Also - why the hell would you want to put yourself into the video?

I had to laugh when I saw the green man in the thread in the general discussion it made me think of mj singing 'ho ho ho green giant'. I know who I wish it was, but nooo.

The green man is making me laugh everytime I´m coming back to this thread, idk why.

I think that the next thing I do is putting myself in the video :girl_crazy:

*goingbacktowork*

I love the green man idea in WATW. Would be terrific to see yourself in it with the stars. But how do you put your image in there ? cut your face from pic and paste onto the green man ?

The green man is making me laugh everytime I´m coming back to this thread, idk why.

Lol.. I know, it tickles me too... A man strapped up in green lycra like a ninja! Someone in the general discussion thought it might be Lady Gaga!! Lmao! Suppose it is her kind of outfit!

This screenshot was taken from the making of WATW25.

"The video was shot in 3-D, and green-screen technology will eventually allow viewers at home to place themselves in the chorus. "You would think we have a full-blown motion picture going in there," Richie marveled at a press conference earlier this month. "We have 3-D cameras, we have Technicolor cameras, we have every imaginable form of technology. You can put yourself into the 'We Are the World' family from the computer."
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1631794/20100212/story.jhtml

2dtod1z.jpg.

Then I was sent this image and the guy on the right looks familiar!
greengiantmj.jpg

bamsday2.jpg

14vgtog.jpg

Also for some reason AEG produced WATW25.

Look @ 7:28:
[youtube]Glny4jSciVI[/youtube]

Wow, I had not seen the green man and he seems to be hiding behind the people. lol! That was funny, but I think it pointless to be there. :unsure:

Does anyone know if there is video of the making of WATW25 and if they say something about the green man? :scratch:

Lol.. I know, it tickles me too... A man strapped up in green lycra like a ninja! Someone in the general discussion thought it might be Lady Gaga!! Lmao! Suppose it is her kind of outfit!
:hysterical:

*reallygoingbacktowork*

i think ur right DI. personally i dont think that AEG would have done anything sneaky or murderous to MJ, i mean they were gonna make MILLLLLLLIONS off of him for the concerts, and y would they wana hurt him? I think theyre working together. but anyway...... i just spent 10 minutes trying to find a way to insert myself into the video, but i cant find anything that would do that. all i see is articles saying that you CAN insert urself via green screen but no website to actually do it, anyone having better luck with that???

i think ur right DI. personally i dont think that AEG would have done anything sneaky or murderous to MJ, i mean they were gonna make MILLLLLLLIONS off of him for the concerts, and y would they wana hurt him?

Unless... he couldn't DO the concerts. My two cents.

AEG were also involved the the memorial and the funeral and now this. The funeral was a deffo fake. If you want to add yourself in the WATW25 video, why would you be in the middle of the crowd where you cant be seen. The green screen wouldnt be effective unless he was up the front. There are also 2 green screen men. One looks like a mannequin. The other looks like Michael possibly ducking down. You can see the eyes and nose are identical. He is also standing with 3T.
2zz8d1x.jpg

So why is the hoax so complicated?
It's VERY IMPORTANT that Murray be charged by the DA

the murray question

has long bothered me, i think we talked about this before, like theres something we arent getting about murray, he stands for something, his role is important, else why have him? why did michael NEED a doctor or anyone at all to be involved in this hoax?

well i figured it out, with all the media circus this weekend, i figured it out

murray IS michael… not physically but metaphorically

murray is a professional black man fallen from grace, being accused of a horrible crime, outrageous allegations, his private and personal life paraded before the cameras on the evening news for all to see and mock

his child support issues, his debt, his wives and ex’s and girlfriend, hes portrayed as incompetant (leaving the room while michael was under to talk to his girlfriend, not calling 911, one armed cpr, etc) the media has convicted him of a crime and proclaimed him guilty before the police even sealed the “crime scene”

remember, the police didnt consider it a crime scene until the media did, days later, family goes in and out etc

meanwhile the tabloids have targeted murray and proclaimed him michael’s killer

murrays friends and patients and supporters are small voices in the sea of media bias saying wait, no, its not true, hes a holistic doctor, he doesnt perscribe drugs, he uses vitamens and herbs and holistic approaches

the media calls him dr death and dr feel good, drugs drugs drugs, shadey doc, did michael’s bidding, provided powerful drugs at will

so, hes painted as something he is not, they sway perception and turn this man into a monster

meanwhile, the LAPD and now the DA are FOLLOWING the media's lead… and feel pressure to bring a case, the MEDIA are the ones who say manslaughter, murder, charges, hes guilty, the feds have ALWAYS followed the media in this case

so, just like in 2005, when, thanks to the FBI files, we now have proof in black and white that the DA had ZERO evidence on michael and conspired to create a case on false pretence, to try and bring him down, NOW we have murray

same situation

i think
i think the LAPD and the DA are fighting over this because one entity wants to bring charges that dont exist, because lord knows theres no body and no real evidence at all, and the other doesnt

but they feel pressure, pressure from the MEDIA to bring charges on this guy

so

one entity wants to drop it because they know theres no evidence, shit there isnt even a body, really, not that anyone has really seen, no autopsy, no toxicology, and the other entity wants to simply CREATE a case, create evidence, create charges, JUST to satisfy MEDIA pressure

and i think THIS is EXACTLY what michael KNEW would happen

and i think michael is BETTING that corruption wins out over truth

and michael is BETTING that they will bring charges, EVEN WITHOUT A DEAD PERSON

which, constitutes FRAUD

and PROVES that the entire system is, and i quote michael, “jacked”

tada

this is why he isnt back yet

this is why chernoff keeps suggesting manslaughter, chernoff has been injecting manslaughter into the media rhetoric for months

so, betcha michaels right, corruption WILL win and murray WILL be charged, in a fake case that the DA invented JUST to appease the media, who has been cllammering for this guys head on a stick since 6-25

and then, oh heres the best part

ok, so theres been some speculation that michael may face litigation for profitting from this, TII, record sales, etc right?

THIS is why michael has kept his nose so clean with 1001 legal loopholes with the DC and the life insurance and paying for the memorial and payng for the burial, security and public safety and the no public viewing and the no RIP or date of death in TII and the legal disclaimer in TII “for entertainment only” etc etc etc

they got NOTHING on him , nothing
and he will have EVERYTHING on them after they charge murray
he cant come back until they charge murray
they MUST charge murray
they MUST
thats why chernoff has such a big mouth
manslaughter manslaughter, he will be charged with manslaughter

this is why he isnt back yet
this is why he didnt come back in october
this is why he didnt come back on mlk day
this is why he didnt come back at the grammys
this is why the revocation of the will was postponed
this is why

Lastly…

the You Tube video to Murray’s friends and supporters was our first clue. Some hoaxers speculated that Murray was actually Michael, considering the similarity in words and tone to Michael’s 2005 video, and I bet this pleased Michael very much. We didn’t quite… get it back then though. Not quite. Almost, but not quite.
http://exploringthehoax.wordpress.com/

but this is the point, where this comes as defence for Murray...

Sometimes, in your quest for the truth you can be turned upside down 6 ways from Sunday, travel all around the globe, and start to delve into the depths of obscurity and madness when, all along, the answers you seek are right in your own backyard.

Sometimes, when searching for the thruth, the simplest theory is the strongest one. THE 3 way theory is just that, and it has stood up, over months of searching and investigation and researching and events unfolding before out eyes... it has stood up, and has yet to be refuted. Beyond and further, it has become strengthened, and therefore it cannot be ignored. It deserves to be shared again.

THE 3 Way Theory:

Is very simple. And very clear. And very, VERY brilliant. And it is ALL Badkolo's mind at work, very early in the game, he was very, very on to something. It bears witness to recent events, and gains strength from them, and he may just be RIGHT.

THE 3 way theory states this: the fewer persons IN ON IT the better, as loose lips sink ships and certainly Michael can't have the whole world knowing what he's up to with a death hoax. All it takes is one slip, and the jig is up. Michael MUST retain BAMSday (as it's come to be known) for himself. Michael MUST retain full control over the timing of the reveal as timing will be crucial. The stage must be set, public perception must be just right, and certain pieces and events must fall into place. The less people involved the better, and the more reliably Michael retains this control solely for himself.

In order for this hoax to be pulled off, only 3 persons are necessary players: Michael, one Doctor, and the Coronor. Michael for obvious reasons but the other two are ALL that are needed to pull off a death hoax. No 50 million people involved. No massive cast of characters. No. Only 3.

One Doctor would be needed to get Michael to the hospital because he MUST be pronounced dead at a hospital. Michael may NOT be pronounced dead anywhere else as more complicated legalities are involved in death occuring outside of a medical facility. The "scene" must be sealed, police must be brought in, pictures must be taken and detectives must be involved immediatly. This is entirely too many witnesses to attempt to deal with. This scenario is unacceptable. No. Michael MUST be taken to a hospital where the situation can be controlled, and "death" becomes a simple matter of paperwork. Dr. Murray plays this role. Remember, Murray "overrules" the paramedics at the scene and accompanies Michael's "body" to UCLA. It can safely be assumed (in leu of any information at all) that Murray conceivably could have, being a medical professional and attending physician, retained specific priviliges that allowed him to control situations once at UCLA as well. It is very very conceivable that Murray could have gotten Michael into that "closed off wing" of UCLA ER and simply out the back door, then he could have easily turned it into a "he said/she said situation from there, and no one would be the wiser, simply following orders and passing along information that they have been told.

The Coronor is the third member of the 3 Way Theory, also hopefully for obvious reasons. The Coronor is needed to legalise the death and paperwork associated with such. The death certificate would need to go through the coronor, as well as the autopsey report. So long as the coronor signs off on or produces both of those documents, legal "death" is finalised and the first stage of the hoax is done.

So.

We have Murray, who handles the EMTs and UCLA staff, shepherding Michael presumably out the back door and conducting any damage control within and left behind, after which he can safely disappear and begin his role in the next stage of the hoax viewtopic.php?f=48&t=5033

And we have the coronor, who takes the batton from Murray and runs with it, signing off on a fake DC and producing a fake autopsey report to satisfy the legal paperwork aspect of death. As we have seen with the DC, legal loopholes have been exploited to the fullest (namely, no pun intended, the name, but it doesn't end there. Michael has covered himself with at least half a dozen legal loopholes, as we have discovered in relation to the DC and other crucial documents).

And voila, you have a death hoax, stage one (physical "death"), completed. Once this stage is completed, death is widely accepted as fact and the rest is comparitively easy.

Why would, and how could Murray and the coronor participate legally in this scenario? Another simple answer: Performance art. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Performance_art Not a movie production persay, but a production nontheless, in front of a live audience: us, the media, the world. Under script, and under contract, paid for their participation, real life people performing as actors or extras in a live production.

I trust that Michael Jackson has the best lawyers money can buy and the legality would be ensured ahead of time, with all the i's dotted and the t's crossed so I reject the notion that any illegal activities are/have taken place in the process of this hoax. And I really don't think that's unrealistic to assume.

NOTE: THE 3 way theory does NOT stipulate that ONLY 3 people (Michael, Murray, and the coronor) are involved and "in on it", it simply states that only these three people are NECESSARY to complete the physical stage of the hoax. Any persons added, or made aware of the hoax after that are simply ELECTIVE.

Simple. Perceptive. Brilliant. And holding up. In fact, it's the last original theory standing. Badkolo owns it, it is the work of his mind alone. Time will tell, and perhaps very soon, if he has been right all along. I have held onto this as one of my basic, original truths.

Posted on 2/16/2010, 03:18 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RElbT7TMmOw...rom=PL&index=37

Posted on 2/16/2010, 03:36 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdpzpL4wMMA

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_SY6YFI3Pw

JustAnotherPartOfMe
Posted on 16/2/2010, 19:29

Jackson Five

Group: Member

Posted on 2/16/2010, 03:40 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Do the three videos you posted make sense put together?
Thriller, We are the world e Stranger in Moscow/Neverland?

Answer:

The latter two are to be connected.

Posted on 2/16/2010, 03:51 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Was WATW recorded in Neverland?

Answer:
Yes, it was.

Posted on 2/16/2010, 03:57 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Black writes:
We are the world for Haiti: this is a project that Michael really treasures.

Edited by Anly- - 16/2/2010, 19:33

im like 95% sure about this hoax guys. there is waaaaaaaaaaay too much proof to just look this over.

Personally I dont believe this BoW person.

5 Feb 2009 The Sun Newspaper (yes tabloid but is partly owned by MJs co-partner in Kingdom Entertainment)
[youtube]sRsUUixSxkw[/youtube]

AEG were also involved the the memorial and the funeral and now this. The funeral was a deffo fake. If you want to add yourself in the WATW25 video, why would you be in the middle of the crowd where you cant be seen. The green screen wouldnt be effective unless he was up the front. There are also 2 green screen men. One looks like a mannequin. The other looks like Michael possibly ducking down. You can see the eyes and nose are identical. He is also standing with 3T.
2zz8d1x.jpg

No disrespect i like ur posts but um, aren't u going a lil too fast with that facial characteristics comparison ?

This was posted in G.D...

I don't get it... someone has photoshoped MJs face onto the green man?

Lol
Im so gonna get hate for posting this , although i didn't make it

2ik4ppz.jpg

I think its just photoshop trick...

Someone is playing around with people...? Why would MJ even be there?

I just can't block the autopsy report out of my mind.

Last edited:

^^The autopsy report is fake.

I got this from the Larry King Live blog. Very interesting points about a legal and legit autopsy. Please read

February 9th, 2010 10:42 pm ET

@truth4mj February 9th, 2010 10:35 pm ET

@All

I hardly ever post anything anymore but I am a medical transcriptionist and I can assure you the autopsy report listed online is not legally authentic. I have transcribed 1000s of these reports over the last 25 years and fully understand the legalities of these reports and their confidentiality when they are to be used in a criminal trial. The information contained in the autopsy that is posted online goes far beyond what is standard or customary which is unexplainable and only lends itself to more incredibility. There is also the use of three different names included on the autopsy, consults, toxicology and neuropathological testing: Michael Jackson, Michael J. Jackson, Michael Joseph Jackson, all under the same file name and case number. That is not standard and constitutes inconsistencies that point to its invalidity for the entire record. In addition to its inauthenticity the information regarding the neuropathological testing cannot be true as it is stated. The timelines reflected in those sections also grossly contradict the storyline that was reported by the media who said they got their information from the coroner. Autopsy reports are highly confidential documents when the information contained in them is to be used in a criminal trial. That is all I had to say.

People are putting MJs face over the green screen guy to show it fits. On the making of video which anyone can find themselves online, you can see what is MJs face:
greengiantmj.jpg

bamsday2.jpg

^^The autopsy report is fake.

People are putting MJs face over the green screen guy to show it fits. On the making of video which anyone can find themselves online, you can see what is MJs face:
greengiantmj.jpg

bamsday2.jpg

DI in your opinion do u think it's MJ in the green? I think that eye really looks like his....

They eye, the eyeliner, the eyebrow, the nose it all fits. Either MJ isnt standing on a platform or he is ducking when the behind the scenes cameraman goes past.

greengiantmj.jpg

There are 2 Green Screen Men. One you can see his face (looks like MJ) and one of them doesnt show his face.

Its still weird to have a green screen guy in the middle of the crowd as he wont utilised for the green screen process. He would need to be up front centre like the other GSM is.

is the green person shown in the video? or just in stills? i want to see him in the video to see if the pic is photoshopped or not..

edit*** nvm i saw the video, but wouldnt the people around him been able to notice it was him if it was infact MJ?

Last edited:
Back