The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax 'Theory' - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

ok somethin else that bothers me,, the first photos (below) that we ever saw of MJ's kids came out in i believe early june or late may, no masks or nethin. But in that same outing Prince is seen wearing masks, why was it ok for him to walk without one and then have to put one on?

003.jpg

008.jpg

Re: The Hoax 'Theory' - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

^^One pic could have been from outside the grounds where paps could be an one could be from inside the grounds. So MJ would think it was OK for him to take it off. Just speculating.

@ Arabiangirl to answer your question about Raffles he was a friend of Michael and did some interviews after June 25th with the people around Michael like Travis

After reading the autopsy, I don't see how anyone can make that up.

This thread title maybe could be changed to remove 'the hoax theory' and just be called 'discussing errors, inconsistencies, observations and oddities', because that is what it was meant to be for a while now anyway and calling it 'hoax' is upsetting quite a few ppl.

I posted this in another thread:

First of all I just want to mention that this has NOTHING to do with a hoax. So please dont jump on that bandwagon. I'm simply pointing out the oddities.

With that said, do you guys remember the white Conrad Murray that I posted a few weeks back? I found the original image which was released by Splash News:

Well the white Conrad Murray was in court yesterday behind black Conrad Murray (I guess it does matter if your black or white!!!):

BTW is this Conrad Murray's twitter because if it is.....its odd his has the same one picture the media always uses!
http://twitter.com/DrConradMurray

What the FUNK?! That looks like the same guy. WTF is going on?

By the way I really don't think Murray would have a Twitter. Mind you I didn't think the coroner would either until I contacted him and he confirmed it.

After reading the autopsy, I don't see how anyone can make that up.
Me either but this blog from LKL makes some interesting points:
February 9th, 2010 10:42 pm ET

@truth4mj February 9th, 2010 10:35 pm ET

@All

I hardly ever post anything anymore but I am a medical transcriptionist and I can assure you the autopsy report listed online is not legally authentic. I have transcribed 1000s of these reports over the last 25 years and fully understand the legalities of these reports and their confidentiality when they are to be used in a criminal trial. The information contained in the autopsy that is posted online goes far beyond what is standard or customary which is unexplainable and only lends itself to more incredibility. There is also the use of three different names included on the autopsy, consults, toxicology and neuropathological testing: Michael Jackson, Michael J. Jackson, Michael Joseph Jackson, all under the same file name and case number. That is not standard and constitutes inconsistencies that point to its invalidity for the entire record. In addition to its unauthenticity the information regarding the neuropathological testing cannot be true as it is stated. The time lines reflected in those sections also grossly contradict the storyline that was reported by the media who said they got their information from the coroner. Autopsy reports are highly confidential documents when the information contained in them is to be used in a criminal trial. That is all I had to say.
This thread title maybe could be changed to remove 'the hoax theory' and just be called 'discussing errors, inconsistencies, observations and oddities', because that is what it was meant to be for a while now anyway and calling it 'hoax' is upsetting quite a few ppl.

Agreed. Everytime I explain a possible scenario, I have emphasise that it has nothing to do with hoax just because I also post here.

By the way I really don't think Murray would have a Twitter. Mind you I didn't think the coroner would either until I contacted him and he confirmed it.
Neither would I but this Murray doesnt actually post that often at all. Weird about it being the same one picture. The Corner is a strange one too. We tweets some cryptic messages sometimes.

02/09/2010 3:51 pm
Hi guys, today I´ll ask you a few questions...
What happened to Murray today? Was he arrested? Was he sentenced? Did he admit
he made a mistake? Did he voluntary surrender to authorities?
Nothing... nothing like that really occurred.
He was indicted, he paid a bail and there was a POSTPONEMENT to April 5th.
APRIL... do you remember what I wrote a few days ago?
FOLLOW APRIL, because in April new interesting dates will occur.
Yesterday I tried to reassure you, explaining that nothing serious would
happen to Murray.
Do you think that Murray has been really indicted?
Do you think he paid the bail on his own?
The truth becomes the lie.
Do you remember my sentence?
TMZ IS COMPLETELY PART OF THE HOAX... Do you remember the first post of this
topic? Everybody was asking why I had reported TNZ message.
Who broadcast yesterday´s hearing on an exclusive basis? TMZ.
How did you follow everything happening at court live? Through TMZ.
Who released news, updates and real-time tips before anyone else? TMZ.
Do you start getting a sense of the whole situation?
Who gave the news of Michael Jackson´s death? Same answer again... TMZ.
In the next few months documents will be released.... FAKE, so don´t trust. All
the documents you read and found in the last few months were fake, nothing
official.
Please, listen to me... lately, TMZ added Michael´s name in the list of deceased
celebrities, in R.I.P. section... that name was listed after 7 months...
Too many questions, too many people were asking why that name did not appear.
The editorial staff was flooded with many calls and doubts...
That´s why TMZ listed the name...
Well, same happened for Murray... too many questions, too many people asking WHY
that doctor hadn´t been indicted, why no fair trial had been started yet.
NO SOONER SAID THAN DONE.
We ask, they answer.
Another example... many people wondered why nobody from the family had gone to
Forrest Lawn bringing flowers for Michael.
The reality show gave an answer to rumors.
I hope my words have been soothing you all, my friends. Don´t give up because
of something that never happened, actually.
Murray will NEVER go to prison, if things should turn nasty, the doctor has a
DAMNING EVIDENCE.
Yesterday I told you that Michael knows well what he is doing.

02/09/2010 3:27 pm
QUOTATION

http://twitpic.com/127bix

Do you know what is this picture?
The white man is a detective, not another Murray.
He is in charge of investigations.
02/09/2010 3:34 pm
QUOTATION
Hi BlackorWhite, today I’m really lost, too. Here is my question:
If Murray is part of the hoax, why then Michael’s mum was there too? Mike’s mother is an extremely sensitive and shy person; moreover, she is a very, very religious person. Thus, I think it’s incomprehensible that she may have accepted to offer herself to this! What for?
Answer:
What would you think if she hadn’t attended?
More doubts, and even bigger…
02/09/2010 3:36 pm
QUOTATION
Well, there’s a picture and news on the net about Murray (a white elderly person). That’s his name and he is a detective? Hmmm.
His name is not Conrad Murray, the picture on the web is referring to the detective who worked in Murray case.
It’s simpler than you may think.
09/02/2010 3:37 pm
QUOTATION
Question: rumors going round about a protest rally in front of the court, reported by Karen Faye, were they spread on purpose? Was that a way to see how many people would go there and detect how many fans are hoax believers?
That is one of the reasons.
09/02/2010 3:51 pm
QUOTATION
BlackorWhite, the first hearing is scheduled for April 5th. Here are my questions:
1. Michael’s return will occur approximately on the same dates of investigation close?
2. Is it understood that investigations are close after judgement is passed after several hearing?
Postponement after postponement up until the BAM.
09/02/2010 4:12 pm
Two questions for you, BlackorWhite:
1. In your first post you reported about TNZ and today you explain reporting TMZ. Do you mean that TNZ blog staff are connected to TMZ, so they’re neck-deep into the hoax?
2. Is Michael still risking his life, that’s why he’s not really ready for the BAM?

Answers:
1. Yes, Anly.
2. He’s not risking his life.

QUOTATION
Please BlackorWhite, according to your own words, Michael is under a protection program by FBI, we’re speaking of state secrets. How is it possible, then, that you and your source have access to such classified information?

Answer:
Stranger, these things cannot be revealed, they are not disclosed.

QUOTATION:
Sorry Daniela, I don’t understand. When speaking of postponements, are you referring to the ones in the past or to the next one, that may be April 5th and more? I hope I explained well!
Postponement of a few hearings.

QUOTATION:
I understand that Michael has moved. Can you tell us where, more or less? America, Italy, somewhere else? Shall he ever visit Italy?
Can you tell me why Michael left Neverland to go living in a rented house?
Is there a place where he goes more often?
Thank you.
He has moved, not far from LA.
He left Neverland because he didn’t want to live there anymore, he had so many bad memories there.
Now things have changed.
09/02/2010 4:16 pm
QUOTATION
What do you mean by DAMNING EVIDENCE? What’s that?
If things should turn nasty, something that is never going to happen, but I reject no hypothesis… WHAT COULD CLEAR HIM OF ACCUSATIONS? ONLY ONE THING…
That’s fat chance, though.

09/02/2010 4:20 pm
- He’s not risking his life, luckily… but investigations on his case are still underway? Didn’t investigators get to a conclusion?
- Do FBI still protect him?
- Randy’s twitt: who sent it on his behalf? One of his siblings who was home?
- Investigations are close, but several matters need to be fixed presently.
- FBI still protect him, although he is quite safe now.
- Randy was at court… somebody else was home.
QUOTATION
To my knowledge, nobody ever asked you about this…
DAMNING EVIDENCE? What’s that?
QUOTATION
The damning evidence is that Michael is alive, isn’t it Daniela?
Answer:
This MIGHT be a way to come back.

02/09/2010 4:24 pm
QUOTATION
I repeat my question…
I’d like to know whether yesterday’s hearing is a fake, since some sites report this. Please, also tell me something about the family attitude. A fan who was attending the hearing reported that they were not very well, Jermaine even cursed in a low voice several times.
Supposing it is all fake, the Jacksons, Conrad Murray and the judge should be all actors…
Thanks for your answer.
Answer
The family was quiet and serene, this hoax involves many public officials.
Yes, he’s able to do so.

head is definitely spinning-- ijuss spent three hrs looking at hoax forum :|

Well thats if you believe that story. ;) Their intentions were always to release the footage in some fashion. You can tell that just by watching TII.

Thriller 3D and Smooth Criminal WERE filmed in Culver City. It was the Dome project. I posted something about that a few pages back now.

Totally agree that some footage was due to be released in some fashion e.g the dancers interviews probably would have been used for an intro to the TII concerts. Where does this theory come from that there were never to be concerts, only a movie? Some people have said it's because he was rehearsing in America and not London. Well, as someone who has friends who are performers, I have seen rehearsals and performances overseas. Do you really think a show/concert is rehearsed for months in each location when they are on tour? No, they arrive and within a couple of days give the first performance. Of course the set has to be built and they do a couple of sound checks or run throughs, but thats all. The rehearsals can be done anywhere large enough to take the sets - and even before the sets are built, the stage size and major props are marked out on the floor with tape.

As for the house outside London - I doubt it was just a story as I've seen this on another hoax site :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1196018/Star-32-bed-Kent-manor-house-weekend.html

As for the Dome Project, mjtruth was saying that she thinks it included OTHER films apart from SC and Thriller, and that filmimg may still be going on in Culver City. With the TII dancers.

^^By the looks of This Is It, did it look like they were prepared or close to finishing rehearsals enough to start a 50 show run in 2 weeks time? I dont think so. Costumes werent finished (Lightman) etc. This Is It probably would have had to have been postponed again. Actually it was...........indefinitely.

^^^^ Just because they were behind in rehearsals doesn't necessarily mean the shows were never going to happen. Stuff happens. I've seen fashion designers hired for a show, and they are not used to making costumes that withstand a performer jumping around on stage. Last minute modifications have to be made - but are only identified after the dress rehearsal. The performer is worried he/she will have to go on in their civvies! Similarly, sometimes the sets don't look right in the stage lights and have to be re-painted or the special effects don't work. These things get sorted and settle down during the run of the shows. I don't believe they had done a dress rehearsal for TII yet - certainly not from what I saw in the movie, so we can't tell for sure what was ready on time and what was not.

Well there is also a report that Michael only wanted to do 1 show in London and that the filmed show and the making of were going to be sold as a DVD. This way Michael wouldnt have to have the worry of doing 50 shows but AEG insisted MJ do the 50 shows.

ok somethin else i thought was interesting on the hoax forum, the theme of garbage being everywer.. and i remember when a bunch of us were watching Murray being charged last monday, we were asking ourselves, ok well why are we just staring at this garbage can outside the courtroom, cuz that was the feed TMZ was giving us. Its almost lke theyre telling this is all Rubbish???

001.jpg

ambulanceandERgarbage.jpg

garbagefuneralandcourt.jpg

What does garbage mean? Junk? Tabloid Junk? Dont believe it? MJ was surrounded by trash!

i guess that its saying rubbish, tabloid junk etc. idk if theyre looking too much into it but thats wat i saw.

LOL...I honestly don't know what to make of the garbage theory...it could very well mean something...you can't really miss em.
On TMZ's livestream during Murray's arraignment viewers were stuck and forced to watch a garbage can while waiting for the man that was never to emerge

LOL...I honestly don't know what to make of the garbage theory...it could very well mean something...you can't really miss em.
On TMZ's livestream during Murray's arraignment viewers were stuck and forced to watch a garbage can while waiting for the man that was never to emerge

lol thats what i said, i remember we were all watching the live stream while discussing it on here, and someone asked, WHY ARE THEY MAKING US WATCH THIS TRASH CAN?? haha!!!

It could mean something, but also I think trash cans are pretty abundant in human surroundings (they are everywhere, like lights) - so it really could just as well be a coincedence.

It could mean something, but also I think trash cans are pretty abundant in human surroundings (they are everywhere, like lights) - so it really could just as well be a coincedence.
Or that lol...but I will say I have never seen so many garbage cans surrounding one particular case as much as this.

Is someone here, who still believe that Michael is alive?

Is someone here, who still believe that Michael is alive?

As crazy as it might sound i do.

I mean i believe he is but at the same time a little part of myself believes he isn't. :unsure:

Sometimes i see hoax videos and read posts on hoax forums and think "hey they do have good arguments"; but sometimes i see far fetched posts on hoax forums or far fetched arguments in videos and think "this all thing might just be some kinda denial phase that might never end". Especially when ppl start talking about "the bamsday", getting their hopes up about this or that day and end up disappointed (Xmas was supposed to be a bamsday, january 1st too, etc, etc....)

Basically, the ppl who believe in the hoax have good arguments and the ppl who do not believe in it have good arguments as well, so i hope the murray thing/case/trial will help me know if mike's still with us. :timer:

Last edited:

As crazy as it might sound i do.

I mean i believe he is but at the same time a little part of myself believes he isn't .

Sometimes i see hoax videos and read posts on hoax forums and think "hey they do have good arguments"; but sometimes i see far fetched posts on hoax forums or far fetched arguments in videos and think "this all thing might just be some kinda denial phase that might never end". Especially when ppl start talking about "the bamsday", getting their hopes up about this or that day and end up disappointed (Xmas was supposed to be a bamsday, january 1st too, etc, etc....)

Basically, the ppl who believe in the hoax have good arguments and the ppl who do not believe in it have good arguments as well, so i hope the murray thing/case/trial will help me know if mike's still with us.

I very much see your point, except that I do not believe in hoax, yet I come to this thread, read the arguments, watch the videos. then I go to the threads on autopsy, on murder, and I think noooo...... and I generally stay on this side.

[youtube]sn5U5IcRJFA[/youtube]
[youtube]NsA4-LjXO00[/youtube]
[youtube]aHBOSlMaiIA[/youtube]

Michael always said about the tabloids.. "it's garbage, it's trash!"

personally, i believe in the hoax, i know it sounds crazy, but i still feel him around and i think he's gonna come back. maybe it is a long denial phase like Pac said, but idk there is too much proof and theories, and a lot of inconsistencies. and i mean im sure the Jackson family knows about all these Hoax theories and they KNOW how muc we love MJ so they could have come out and addressed that this is totally crazy and that he is infact dead. I guess only time will tell!!

[youtube]sn5U5IcRJFA[/youtube]
[youtube]NsA4-LjXO00[/youtube]
[youtube]aHBOSlMaiIA[/youtube]

One of those videos says there is no evidence that any fans commited suicide, is this true, I thought 12 fans commited suicide after MJ death

personally, i believe in the hoax, i know it sounds crazy, but i still feel him around and i think he's gonna come back. maybe it is a long denial phase like Pac said, but idk there is too much proof and theories, and a lot of inconsistencies. and i mean im sure the Jackson family knows about all these Hoax theories and they KNOW how muc we love MJ so they could have come out and addressed that this is totally crazy and that he is infact dead. I guess only time will tell!!

I think the other way around...
Jackson family knows that there are MANY MANY fans that believe in hoax.
But once they come and say that Michael is definitely dead - look, many people would be TOTALLY devastated. their whole world would be ruined. Look what happened after michael died, many people just could not stand it.
Some say this is the extended stage of the grief process and maybe Jackson family does not want to intervene here and let the whole process of healing take its place. IDK. Why would they. To hear about some suicide attempts? No, I don't think they would do that.

You see, I am NOT a hoax believer, but some part of me also does not want to accept it and makes me come to this thread.

I just say one thing about everything that is happening: it can take as long as it can happen it is, but the truth at some point comes up. The truth always appears!

Well, I'm on the fence. It's hard to accept that he is dead, but he probably is. Too much hassle to hoax it. What a mess this is already if it was.

If MJ did indeed hoax his death, I think it was meant to give him peace, to lead a 'normal' life finally. So, I think he'll not return whether he is alive or dead.

One of those videos says there is no evidence that any fans commited suicide, is this true, I thought 12 fans commited suicide after MJ death

sadly there was a member here who committed suicide. i believe her name was miriam and she was less than 20. as i remember,her brother sent a message here. i can't recollect the exact details but my heart was broken.. as it still is. the loss is just too much:(

Back