The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax 'Theory' - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

I have been thinking about a few things for sometime now and have not been quite sure where to post this...

As many know, I lurk about allot and post when my hectic college/work schedule permits...

First off, I have got to say; Mr.Jackson has got to have the most unique & beautiful group of fans and admirers that have absoulutely adored him & his for decades...

I have seen sooo many come and many go throughout the years; What has been, continues to be truly irritating and "extremely cruel" to me is that:

"It was bad enough some tried to take advantage of him, his, the fans/admirers while he was still here with us..!

Now even in death there are some in society "trying" to gain national attention/and or "trying" make a buck by playing on the emotions of his fans/admires by claiming that what has happened this past year was a HOAX..!"

Ladies and Gents although these HOAX SPECULATIONS can be/is wishful thinking...

PLEASE "DO NOT" fall prey, and believe in these FALSEHOODS..!

WE, this world; have lost such a wonderful, kind, loving, and beautiful human being...let us NOT waste anymore precious time on HOAX THEORIES, SPECULATIONS...

Let us help MR.JACKSON'S LEGACY be ALIVE, WELL, and STRONG...!

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

Last edited:
Re: The Hoax 'Theory' - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

I just say one thing about everything that is happening: it can take as long as it can happen it is, but the truth at some point comes up. The truth always appears!

I agree Ash. :)

What is the truth? When someone finds it, you all let me know. We believe what we will.

THERE IS NO WHITE DR MURRAY!

He is actually a lawyer for Murray. He certainly does have a lot of lawyers.
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/entertainment&id=6888501

(29th June 2009)
"Dr. Conrad Murray, who was with Jackson the day he died, met with investigators Saturday. He told them Jackson was already unconscious when he arrived and that he did not inject the singer with any painkillers."

"We've been assured a hundred percent that Dr. Murray is in no way shape or form a suspect in the death of Mr. Jackson, but he is a witness," said Dr. Conrad Murray's attorney Matt Alford."

Joe Jackson told ABC7 that he remained suspicious of the events surrounding his son's death Thursday.

"Michael was dead before he left the house. I'm suspecting foul play somewhere. He was waving to everybody and telling them he loves them and all the fans at the gate, a few minutes after Michael was out there, he was dead," Joe Jackson said.

Please watch video to see Murray's attorney - Matt Alford ('white Dr Murray') speaking & ABC's report that Michael was already unconscious when Murray arrived.

As crazy as it might sound i do.

I mean i believe he is but at the same time a little part of myself believes he isn't. :unsure:

Sometimes i see hoax videos and read posts on hoax forums and think "hey they do have good arguments"; but sometimes i see far fetched posts on hoax forums or far fetched arguments in videos and think "this all thing might just be some kinda denial phase that might never end". Especially when ppl start talking about "the bamsday", getting their hopes up about this or that day and end up disappointed (Xmas was supposed to be a bamsday, january 1st too, etc, etc....)

Basically, the ppl who believe in the hoax have good arguments and the ppl who do not believe in it have good arguments as well, so i hope the murray thing/case/trial will help me know if mike's still with us. :timer:

I feel exactly the same way, Pac!!! There is so many confusing and contradictory informations about all the facts, that make me think that the hoax is possible ! But let keep our attention in all the facts because belive in hoax is not matter of faith, but just a possible logic explication about what happened.

Sdeidjs - You don't need to worry. The emphasis on this thread is more about pointing out inconsistences and oddities, not about proving a hoax. I feel like that title should be changed.

lol thats what i said, i remember we were all watching the live stream while discussing it on here, and someone asked, WHY ARE THEY MAKING US WATCH THIS TRASH CAN?? haha!!!

Lol that was me. I said why are there 157 us watching this bin?!

I'm 99.9% sure this bin thing is just coincidental.

Neither would I but this Murray doesnt actually post that often at all. Weird about it being the same one picture. The Corner is a strange one too. We tweets some cryptic messages sometimes.

DI - did you see TMZ posted a story about that Twitter account saying its fake, I just saw in another thread. Is that a coincidence?! Now.. is someone from TMZ watching us and saw DI's post (they get a lot of traffic from MJJC, they'll be able to tell when we click from here to their site).. or are Murray's pr here watching (which we think they are) and contacted TMZ to get that story out? :/

^^ I did see that today yes. Actually it happens often that what we talk about suddenly appears on TMZ. I was talking about Cobain Estate, a story on TMZ, then there was Murray in jail, then he was TMZ, then there was Murray's twitter, thats right, TMZ. Its obviously coincidental but still odd.

What I thought was funny was that TMZ called the twitter account a hoax! Why that word?

Sdeidjs - You don't need to worry. The emphasis on this thread is more about pointing out inconsistences and oddities, not about proving a hoax. I feel like that title should be changed.
Lol that was me. I said why are there 157 us watching this bin?!

I'm 99.9% sure this bin thing is just coincidental.

DI - did you see TMZ posted a story about that Twitter account saying its fake, I just saw in another thread. Is that a coincidence?! Now.. is someone from TMZ watching us and saw DI's post (they get a lot of traffic from MJJC, they'll be able to tell when we click from here to their site).. or are Murray's pr here watching (which we think they are) and contacted TMZ to get that story out? :/

Rockin,
I can't help it, its in the blood...hereditory nature...

For as long as I can remember I have been and will continue to be protective (Guardian Angel of sorts) when it comes to Mr.Jackson, the Jacksons, Family, all the fans/admirers, children, and the elderly.

I, WE "DO NOT" appreciate when people take advantage of them. It is NOT proper conduct, morally, and ethically wrong.

Like I once shared with my nearest & dearest best friend..."If there is something I could do to help and didn't, I would have never been able to forgive myself...!"

Therefore,
It's all fine and good to research the TRUTH...but when people start creating innudendos + rumors = tabloid journalism and passing that research off as fact...THAT is when the protective nature steps in to intervine.

"The Eyes Of TRUTH Are "Always" Watching..!

Cross of Changes
By Enigma

BTW: Great Album/CD :punk:

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...Heal The World...WE Are The World...KNowldege IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

^^ I did see that today yes. Actually it happens often that what we talk about suddenly appears on TMZ. I was talking about Cobain Estate, a story on TMZ, then there was Murray in jail, then he was TMZ, then there was Murray's twitter, thats right, TMZ. Its obviously coincidental but still odd.

What I thought was funny was that TMZ called the twitter account a hoax! Why that word?

Dangerous,
Being part of the/working in the music industry, contractual law, public relations...etc...

Don't think for one minute that the media/tabloids/the famous are not lurking and more than likly posting on internet boards.

We are in the age of technological advances and MJJ Community is the most popular Michael Jackson Club site on the net.

Each and Everyone of us that utilize the net never really know who is watching...

Think About It..!

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

^^Yeah Im aware they do read the boards but it sounds egotistical if I say they read my posts and then did a story. It had to be coincidence.

^^Yeah Im aware they do read the boards but it sounds egotistical if I say they read my posts and then did a story. It had to be coincidence.

Nah...I don't think it sounds egotistical in the least...it's sounds more like reality these days..!

:angel:Keep Helping to Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

BLACKORWHITE February 13, 2010, 9:52 p.m.

BlackorWhite wrote:

Hi guys
These days I had more work than usual, so I could not connect to forum. I'm afraid for this. Some of you have felt abandoned, as if I were going slowly.
Remember Always, I will be with you until the end, and if some day I will not be online it will be only for work reasons.

Prince, Happy Birthday I wish you all the best

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxMjW6B4jqY&feature=player_embedded

After 25 years, the music returns to help ..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glny4jSciVI&feature=player_embedded

great, he's great, Janet is great.
I thank all participants, from A to Z.
Those children need us all.
God bless you.

The beautiful song hasn't debuted in Vancuver for organizational reasons. Then I remind you that unfortunately, the 21st edition of the Winter Olympics in Vancouver, Canada started with a tragedy. A Georgian athlete of 21 years, Nodar Kumaritashvili, died after he came off the track during practice the sled on the track of Whistler.

I post here a very particular Jackson's message on their twitter on February 5.

JACK-PACK is back summer 2010. Spread the word !!!!!!

JACK PACK is back, summer 2010.

A message not signed.
In decks of cards for the figures we use "J", "Q" and "K" which are abbreviations of English names Jack, Queen and King.
Jack Pack refers to the Jack at the edges of the cards that is marked by the initial J or Jack.
In French playing cards it is indicated with the letter J, Jack (in English) shows a young man under arms (also a sailor)
So, Jack = J
In Alice in Wonderland, the Knave of Hearts, will be processed for the theft of tarts of the Queen of Hearts, a fact that will see Alice as his lawyer.
The knave likes to joke and play; the Knave of Hearts Reveals an happy, instinctive, even against the rules personality. Unconventionality, a person who loves news and the dangerous. To you the conclusions.
Who refers this Twitt?

Alice in Wonderland is a film post-production directed by Tim Burton, whose release is scheduled for March 3, 2010, among others starring also Johnny Depp, who plays the Mad Hatter.
But mr.Depp is connected in some way with Jackson:
An unconfirmed rumors said that the latest idea of Johnny Depp is to play the role of Michael Jackson in a film biography of the star of pop. Not only
Read here:

www.snopes.com / inboxer / hoaxes / johnnydepp.asp.

But even in his filmography there is a detail that recalls Michael ... not just the mentioned movie but also:

Neverland - A dream for life
Neverland - A dream for life is an American film of 2004.

The movie, fictionalized but enough faithful to the real evolving of events, a period in the life of the Scottish writer James Matthew Barrie, author of the famous story of Peter Pan, "the child who did not want to ever grow. "
The film is a trip in the dream, to Neverland, or in Italian "the land that does not exist".

"Children should never go to sleep because they wake up older than one day. "

We transcribe an old Twitt Mr. Ortega:

Sme: Captain, the ice is melting, in the sun out and the flowers are all in bloom Captain Hook: He's back.
Months ago Mr. Ortega Twitt posted only about Peter Pan, and also Michael refers to the eternal child in the movies \ documentary This is it:
This is a great adventure ... remember?
But this does not mean that Michael will return in April ...

We return to dream .... remember what I said? Michael loves Disney tales .... which tales "appeared" in this hoax?I quote a few:
Alice in Wonderland
Peter Pan
Fantasia
The Wizard of Oz ...

Posted on 2/13/2010, 10:44 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
sorry black but I read that Depp did not want to play Michael in a possible movie. In an interview he said that only MJ can interpret MJ.

Answer:
In fact the news has also been disproved later, but I wanted to notice to you the connection with Mr.Deep.

Question:
Black Hello! is it possible that the Jackson brothers visit this forum? thanks ...

Answer:
Very possible

Question:
Black, had Michael pay Murray to play his part?

Answer:
Michael no, but there is a contract.

Question:
why is Janet seen in the video only once, when she sings with Michael and then no longer seen, even in the images in group?

Answer:
It was a recording made at another time.

Question:
Have you read the article in the Sun which said that Lisa Marie had been in touch with Michael through a medium? What can you say about it?

Answer:
Lisa Marie has no contact with medium, and she has never had.

Question:
Hello Black but we are the world should not be performed live?Why had Michael and Janet a part so small??

Answer:
Exactly, and it was also expected the presence of children.
But then it was added another record with Janet and Michael of 25 years ago.

Posted on 2/13/2010, 10:54 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
So the next date for us is in April, I wanted to ask:
will they send to us other material to be analyzed? further proof?

Answer:
Yes Anly, we will have more news about the hoax.

Question:
There's a reason why in the video WATW they chose Janet with Michael 25 years ago, rather than the children?

Answer:
What does Janet remember to you?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGgnlpfHnGQ

Posted on 2/13/2010, 11:00 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Hello Daniela,TIAI in the last update sayied that nothing significant will happen before 9 March, can you tell us something about that day?
Thanks

Answer:
I can only say that I agree with TS.

Posted on 2/13/2010, 11:04 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
A few days ago we wondered who was Bill Blake, a name that we noticed on a tombstone in the thriller this is it.
I found that in the filmography of Johnny Deep in a movie "Dead Man" in which the character of Johnny is called William Blake
was this a reference to this character?

Answer:
yes it was.

Posted on 2/13/2010, 11:13 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Hello!Is The contract between Murray and who is protecting Michael?
Thank you

Answer:
yes, Michael has never met this doctor, he do not know him!

Posted on 2/13/2010, 11:26 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
1) Had You always had a personal response on all the information provided by your source? Or do you trust hearsay?
2) What other institutions are involved in this story, aside from the FBI and CIA?
3) In addiction to your editorial, does some other newspaper know this story?
4) Michael is a part of a program of FBI as we have said, how can it be allowed to disclose confidential plans, through your source or you?
5) can you swear publicly that everything we have said is true?

Answer:
1. not always what I revealed was reflected with what I thought.
2 FBI, CIA, other I am not allowed to write.
3 Only I know, my work is not involved.
4 so I can not reveal certain things.
5 all things that I said are true.

Question:
but when they called the ambulance for the "fake death" and Murray was there .... Michael was not even at home?

Answer:
Murray was not there, as I told you the call was recorded.

Posted on 2/13/2010, 11:30 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Right now I am analyzing the coroner's report, but why so many inconsistencies? The only thing that seems to be good is vitiligo, otherwise all things seems to be absurd ... why publish such a thing?

Answer:
MITM in this story too many people trust the newspapers and what they publish, and it's wrong.
We have to think, and not to judge right soon, we must have an idea.
This is what happened during the accusations of pedophilia.
We Must follow only our own head.

Posted on 2/13/2010, 11:36 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
so you swear that everything you said in recent months is the truth?

Answer:
I Swear it stranger.

Posted on 2/13/2010, 11:40 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
In the new song "We Are The World For Haiti .. (www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glny4jSciVI&feature=youtu.be) at 4:37 , you hear the voice of Michael saying" WE ARE THE CHILDREN. " ... Is he really him?
(I mean if it was live like other singers)

Answer:
it is his voice, but it is not live.

Question:
Are you Daniela Petroff? Thanks

Answer:
no,I'm not Daniela Petroff.

Posted on 2/13/2010, 11:43 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
did he recently this record? or is it part of the old "We Are the World?
Thank You Black

Answer:
Contrary to how it was in the program, the registration is the old one.

Edited by Anly- - 15/2/2010, 01:56

how does this blackorwhite person claim that they know the absolute truth?? u guys rly think that its the truth? and can u plz post the link to the forum they post at?

Well I immediately found something wrong with this black or white person's claims.

He/she said Murray wasn't there but FF said they saw him enter the gates 5 minutes before Michael waved at them and then disappeared behind the gates...can this BOW person explain their answer in regards to that?

I don't trust people like this and neither should fans because obviously there is no proof to what they're saying, this person is just trying to predict the obvious of anything that can happen in the near future.

Just stick to the facts, IMHO.

ok bare with me here,, i found this on the hoax forum--www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com

i am just gonna be and paste what I saw-- read it with just the oversized words...

This is very interesting. It seems TMZ found out that someone is pretending to be Dr. Murray on Twitter. They left an interesting message, also...wonder who it could be?

[size=+2]There is someone[/size] pretending to be Dr. Conrad Murray -- [size=+2]asking his fans for prayers and support[/size] -- but TMZ has learned it's a fraud.

Just one day after the real Dr. Murray appeared in court to face an involuntary manslaughter charge in the death of [size=+2]Michael Jackson[/size], a person [size=+2]using a Twitter account under the name DrConradMurray left the following message:[/size]

[size=+2]"Please consider that I too am a father, do not judge or condemn me until you have walked in my shoes. Please pray for my family"[/size]

[size=+2]But it's all a hoax[/size]: TMZ spoke to a rep for Dr. Murray's lawyer who told us, "It is 100 percent fake. He doesn't even have a smart phone."

http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/12/dr-conrad ... r-exposed/

https://twitter.com/DrConradMurray

Posted on 02/15/2010, 4:09 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Black writes:

- TMZ is part of the hoax, it is partly a property of Michael, that’s why each piece of news hides a message; he decides what is to be released, he checks the news.
-Everybody is accusing Murray, they judge, they point their finger without knowing the truth, but they should reason with their own head and not follow what people say. You must understand.
- They are describing MJ as a frail, addicted person, but you should not listen to people, that’s the focus of all. In the end, you will understand why.
- Why should you believe me? You must and can choose by yourselves.
- You will get to the truth step by step, I can only show you the right way.
- I remind you of a few dates, I already told you should follow some time ago:
April 3rd
May 8th
June 25th
Keep the faith.
- Murray is back to work… don’t you find it nonsense? This is the umpteenth confirmation…
- TS is going to write again.
- Don’t judge… try and understand the way things stand, you may judge only in the end.

Before judging a man, walk for three moons in his moccasins.

Posted on 02/15/2010, 4:16 pm - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Hi Daniela, here is a question for you…
A few days ago, TMZ issued THIS ARTICLE…
As you see, after stating that these pictures refer to Murray in 2005, while having fun at Trinidad carnival with several friends and girls, it then reports a short article “MICHAEL JACKSON FUN FACT” stating that in that very moment Michael was being involved in a child molestation case for the second time.
My question is : is that all on purpose? Following Murrays case, many of us thought of a certain likeness with Michael’s trials… Could this corroborate our theory?
Thank you. I’m hugging you tightly.

Answer:
Exchanging roles. TMZ doesn’t release anything at random: remember, whenever we ask, they answer…
For example: nobody is going to visit Michael at the cemetery … in the reality show, Jackson siblings go to Forrest Lawn.
We were wondering why Murray was not being charged… A trial was started.
And more news…

Question:
Hi Black,
About these pictures taken during the recording of We are the World 25 for Haiti, the guy wearing a green hat is supposedly Michael, isn’t it? Do you have any news?

Answer:
I’m not allowed to comment on this question.

Posted on 02/15/2010, 4:18 pm - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Him Black,
the person at 0:56 in this video is Michael? This would reveal it all about his hoax death…
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrmlVO_w0T8

Answer:
Yes, of course he is…

Posted on 02/15/2010, 4:20 pm - user Blackorwhite

Black writes:
There are two versions of We are the world video.

Posted on 02/15/2010, 4:27 pm - user Blackorwhite

Black writes:
Rabbi is trying to get exposure
www.leggonline.it/articolo.php?id=46939
please, don’t believe what he says.
Joe wasn’t totally this way.

Posted on 02/15/2010, 4:28 pm - user Blackorwhite

Question:
”I’m not allowed to comment on this question”.
“Yes, of course he is…”

Answer:
Sorry, dear…. “Yes, of course he is…” refers to the other posted video.

Posted on 02/15/2010, 4:33 pm - user Blackorwhite

Black writes:
Profofol is an intravenous anesthetic drug of next-to-last generation, today used by the vast majority of anaesthetists as a main anaesthesia triggering agent.
In TIVA and TCI techniques, it is used as the only hypnotic agent for general anaesthesia maintenance. In low doses, it may be used to keep sedation, taking great care to its considerable breath depressing effect, that may result in stopping spontaneous breathing in case opioid painkillers are added to sedation during anaesthesia, such as morphine, fentanyl or remifentanyl.

www.libero-news.it/regioneespanso.jsp?id=345964

Posted on 15/02/2010, 4:36 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Black, am I mistaken? Didn’t Michael himself declare in several interviews that his father used to whip him and his siblings when they were children… didn’t he?

Answer:
Yes, but he is depicted in a different way.

Posted on 2/15/2010, 7:29 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question: Why in one of the most delicate moments of the story,supervised by the government, Michael tempts the fate turning in his garden?
Knowing that outside its gate there is the entire known world of media and paparazzi?
Why protection bodies should permit this to him?

Answer: That video doesn't turn on purpose. It should to be removed.
It was done accidentally.

Question:Why are waiting so long to remove it?

Answer: Because now there's no danger.
Slowly everything will be revealed.
The photo of the stretcher is fake, but in future months you will know more.

Edited by Fragolina Velenosa - 15/2/2010, 22:15

Hmm...Never saw that green man thing but now that I've looked it up its bothering me. Quincy's explanation for the green man is so that the viewer could insert themselves in 3-d into the video, if so, why would the green man have such a little section, you could hardly see it. I wouldn't want to upload a picture of myself just to end up barely noticable as a part of the song...they could have at least put the green man on a platform like all the other artists so the insert could be on the same level...my bottomline is that I don't think that would be an appealing position for a viewer to picture themselves in...but IDK, let's see how it turns out.

*shrugs*

Blackorwhite... On the internet you can be whoever you want. For me it is really impossible to believe in someone who comes out of nowhere saying they know things about Michael. It is impossible to give credibility to it.

Rockin,
I can't help it, its in the blood...hereditory nature...

For as long as I can remember I have been and will continue to be protective (Guardian Angel of sorts) when it comes to Mr.Jackson, the Jacksons, Family, all the fans/admirers, children, and the elderly.

I, WE "DO NOT" appreciate when people take advantage of them. It is NOT proper conduct, morally, and ethically wrong.

Like I once shared with my nearest & dearest best friend..."If there is something I could do to help and didn't, I would have never been able to forgive myself...!"

Therefore,
It's all fine and good to research the TRUTH...but when people start creating innudendos + rumors = tabloid journalism and passing that research off as fact...THAT is when the protective nature steps in to intervine.

"The Eyes Of TRUTH Are "Always" Watching..!

Cross of Changes
By Enigma

BTW: Great Album/CD :punk:

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...Heal The World...WE Are The World...KNowldege IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

Thank you :) it is nice that you care and show concern, I understand what you are saying completely .... and I'm interested in checking that album out now.

On the same note...

Blackorwhite... On the internet you can be whoever you want. For me it is really impossible to believe in someone who comes out of nowhere saying they know things about Michael. It is impossible to give credibility to it.

Exactly. People please do not listen to this 'blackorwhite' and think they are telling the truth. I could just as easily pose as this character and say whatever I want to say. Please don't allow yourself to be strung along by this person.

Yes I know you have to take what blk or White person says with a pinch of salt, but it's interesting to see what other things it may help sort out.

We all want the truth, but all these inconsistencies with michaels death you just don't what is the truth and what isn't.

He may have been in grave danger and had no option but to hoax his death to uncover the true conspiracy against him. We all know he was threatened and felt like people were out to get him.

so this blackorwhite person has been claiming that the person in TII wearing the outfit with the orange pants is not MJ. and he/she posted this pic to show us... now i believe that the person in the orange pants is MJ because it simply was him. I watched the movie 5 times and never noticed that it wasnt him. so b.o.w posted this pic that looks like an impersonator, i personally think it has been played with to make it look like its not him. what do you guys think??
15hd6yv.jpg

so this blackorwhite person has been claiming that the person in TII wearing the outfit with the orange pants is not MJ. and he/she posted this pic to show us... now i believe that the person in the orange pants is MJ because it simply was him. I watched the movie 5 times and never noticed that it wasnt him. so b.o.w posted this pic that looks like an impersonator, i personally think it has been played with to make it look like its not him. what do you guys think??
15hd6yv.jpg
Yep, I watched 4 times the movie...

For me it is Michael in the movie, with the exception of Smooth Criminal was used double.

15hd6yv.jpg

It's probably the weird light that plays tricks on the eyes too.

And all I have to do is look at his ears and I know that it's him.:smilerolleyes:

This screenshot was taken from the making of WATW25.

"The video was shot in 3-D, and green-screen technology will eventually allow viewers at home to place themselves in the chorus. "You would think we have a full-blown motion picture going in there," Richie marveled at a press conference earlier this month. "We have 3-D cameras, we have Technicolor cameras, we have every imaginable form of technology. You can put yourself into the 'We Are the World' family from the computer."
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1631794/20100212/story.jhtml

2dtod1z.jpg.

Then I was sent this image and the guy on the right looks familiar!
greengiantmj.jpg

bamsday2.jpg

14vgtog.jpg

Also for some reason AEG produced WATW25.

Look @ 7:28:
[youtube]Glny4jSciVI[/youtube]

Last edited:

^ That is weird but i don't believe it was Mike for a second, even if I were to believe the Hoax thing ( which I'm still very much on the fence about), it doesn't make sense.
The whole idea behind framing your death is to get away from bad ppl/threats or whatever. As in disappear, not pop up in all the videos and leave messages for fans. No offense to anyone, JMO.

You know what ocurred to me, could that be Blanket? It looks like whoever it is , he's really short and his head is kinda small. It could be a child? Also, there's a girl/woman to the right of the pic that is shorter than the rest as well and has sunglasses, do we know who that is?

file.php

This image is from the last court date. Look at the calenders. Feb 12 is X out. That is when WATW25 came out. There are a lot of X in March!!

Ahh dude,you posted the greenman pictures before me.I think I'm too slow in observing different things.

Keep it up Dng Inc ;)

Better quality I think:
mjlol.png

"HO! HO! HO!....Green Giant" -MJ lol

About the judges messy desk, The last time i saw a taxi cab and a sunflower plant together was in the movie The Wiz! lol

Anyways, I don't know if anyone here have mentioned this already but why isn't Murray in the infamous ambulance pic with MJ when Murray supposedly rode in the car with him and the EMT'S? The only people u see in the pic is MJ and the EMT's but where is Murray there's not that much room in their so why don't we see him in the shot?

There is a long shot of that pic online as well & of a close up of MJ but no Murray in then ambulance!

Now i seen the pics of Murray supposedly getting out of the car and people surrounding the sketcher going in to the hospital with MJ but not of Murray in the car! He has on a white shirt, light brown pants and is 6 feet tall yet he is no where in sight in the car!

Hmmmm! WEIRD!

Last edited:
Back