The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Rockin I havent listened to that Uri Geller you tube you posted yet. but I did see a Uri Geller you tube that made me think..............and my thoughts were this........
1: If you were and are MJ's friend why are you saying these things. ie MJ is going to make an apprearance sometime soon?:doh:
2: The things people will do for TV! :doh::doh::doh:

I am like you, confused!!!
This is how bad it's gotten for me, I am even desperately hanging on to a string of hope that the people that say MJ is alive might be right?:doh::no:
My head says no! My heart says............what if?
Sorry I'm just being daft.
Please tell me what you think?
I am so confused.:(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_GdxAaSLXA
This is the one I watched.

i feel exactly like you billie jean,

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

WOW!! :eek:mg:

No seriously!! Please explain that to me!! Why people actually belive it IS Michael?? :eek: Go picture -> Michael on twitter talking with Lisa Mariiieeee!!!! WHOA!!!:wtf2
God it is scary!!!
I cant believe things like that actually happens, and people go crazy over something that simply say "Hey I'm Michael Jackson"!! Jeeeeeeee!! :bugeyed

I dont understand why people are throwing stuff here just to give fans a false hope!! :throwingstones

Unbelievable.

www.thisisalsoit.com redirect = http://www.thehdcrowd.com/screenshots/michael_jacksons_this_is_it_2.png

michael_jacksons_this_is_it_2.png

I think Dave Dave is the one that really gives me creeps.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/

What is he talking about? While is he talking like Michael Jackson? I'm sure the vid has been talked about already.

:hysterical:

But, yeh. I can't trust Uri.. if he is messing with us that is completely EF'd up.

Of course they go on the internet, or they used to anyway before the whole stun gun thing, goodness knows if they are allowed now.

Oxman said in a magazine that PPB spend time on the computer 'emailing'. Jaafar has a twitter and facebook.. they have been hanging round with their older cousins who use the internet..of course the kids are going on the internet. Maybe they are webcamming with friends, the Malniks..? I am sure I've seen leaked pics of the Malnik girl with Paris come out at the same time. I have seen a screenshot of Jaafar webcamming with one of the young Kardashian girls.

Or they don't have to be 'webcamming' with anyone at all.. they may just be using it to take photos...and someone is leaking them.

Oh and erm I looked at the pic and it actually looks to me like she's looking at a twitter page.

link to the picture??

This is supposedly MJs twitter:
http://twitter.com/MichaelJune2010

• Bio I am Michael Jackson, I love all my fans so much and I can't wait to see them again, In June 2010 I will return unless any changes are made, L.O.V.E

We'll see ;) How does a deceased person go about verifying an account with twitter?

Nope I dont believe for one minute that is Michael on twitter...There is noway even if he was still here that he would blow his cover by using twitter to contact fans. He only kept in touch with few fans before...I doubt he would be any different now.....Thank anyway DI..:)

if you believe "Michael faked his death / went into witness protection because his life was in danger / he will be exposing some people", you can logically conclude that he will not be telling people he's alive (either by twitter or by through people who claim to bring his message) because that would simply defeats the whole purpose.

faking death/ witness protection only works if the people believe that you are dead, the minute they start questioning whether you are alive (or the minute you tell them you are alive) it won't work.. the bad people will once again be after you - your life will be once again in danger. you'll not be able to expose people as they would be covering their tracks..

so if you believe to this twitter or people like BOW that claims to be in contact with Michael and says that he's alive etc, you must come up with other theory/reasoning than "he faked his death/ went into witness protection because his life was in danger". Because simply put those two do not go together.

ps: that lisa marie twitter is fake. she only has an official myspace.

Last edited:

Yes...but many ppl believe that Michael is alive.
Sometimes I think that he could just walk down thr street and people would say "oh....that"s not Michael..."if you know what I mean.
There is a strange atmosphere concerning Michael.....there are some things that are SO obvious and you don"t see them only if you"re totaly blind.
I admit there"s a lot of whishful thinking but there is more to it.

Yes...but many ppl believe that Michael is alive.
Sometimes I think that he could just walk down thr street and people would say "oh....that"s not Michael..."if you know what I mean.
There is a strange atmosphere concerning Michael.....there are some things that are SO obvious and you don"t see them only if you"re totaly blind.
I admit there"s a lot of whishful thinking but there is more to it.

Definitely! :yes:

:sigh:

Nobody here is saying that twitter is Michael. lol! :doh: People are not so naive to believe that. After all, the whole world knows who Michael died. -_-

if you believe "Michael faked his death / went into witness protection because his life was in danger / he will be exposing some people", you can logically conclude that he will not be telling people he's alive (either by twitter or bu through people who claim to bring his message) because that would simply defeats the whole purpose.

Agreed. I mean, according to many hoaxers, EVERYONE seems to be invovled in hiding MJ and help him fake his death. Some claim Sony is involved (including TMZ), AEG is invovled, the dancers, the whole TII crew, UCLA medical team, the paramedics at the scene, Dr Murray, the coroner, FBI, LAPD, the family, MJs closest friends, everyone at the funeral etc etc. This is crazy. At least 100 ppl (if not even more) must then know that he is alive and have helped him.. it doesnt make any sense at all.

This thread can drive a person nuts, and actually give hope.

Haha so agree. Im here because im keeping an open mind and I enjoy reading the stuff but you describe exactly how I feel :D

Last edited:

Agreed. I mean, according to many hoaxers, EVERYONE seems to be invovled in hiding MJ and help him fake his death. Some claim Sony is involved, AEG is invovled, the dancers, the whole TII crew, the family, MJs friends, everyone at the funeral etc etc. This is crazy. At least 100 ppl must then know that he is alive and have helped him.. it doesnt make any sense at all.
You can not generalize. :doh: Many believers do not think that way.

But...... unfortunately most believers believe that the entire United States is involved. lol! :bugeyed

You can not generalize. :doh: Many believers do not think that way.

But...... unfortunately most believers believe that the entire United States is involved. lol! :bugeyed

I know. I hope it came across that Ive said that some think that..and I do agree that there are also many that doesnt think that.

Last edited:

All i need to say, is that I've been away from this thread and all hoax fourms for a few days because Ive been so busy with school and work, so I havent had any time to look at this stuff. But last night, I had a dream. MJ came back. He didnt do any extravagant BAM or anything. he came back and explained himself, there was a sea of people listening to him in my dream and none of them were pissed off or angry because of what he did. I didnt hear what he said, it was unclear, but he did have a purpose for what he did, and he was welcomed back to reclaim his throne. Then i was so happy and excited, I woke up, not getting to finish the dream. But I felt him there with me. He gave me hope and I am more convinced now than ever.

if you believe "Michael faked his death / went into witness protection because his life was in danger / he will be exposing some people", you can logically conclude that he will not be telling people he's alive (either by twitter or by through people who claim to bring his message) because that would simply defeats the whole purpose.

faking death/ witness protection only works if the people believe that you are dead, the minute they start questioning whether you are alive (or the minute you tell them you are alive) it won't work.. the bad people will once again be after you - your life will be once again in danger. you'll not be able to expose people as they would be covering their tracks..

so if you believe to this twitter or people like BOW that claims to be in contact with Michael and says that he's alive etc, you must come up with other theory/reasoning than "he faked his death/ went into witness protection because his life was in danger". Because simply put those two do not go together.

ps: that lisa marie twitter is fake. she only has an official myspace.
those are words that makes sense!! I think just like that too.

yeap! Lisa does not have twitter. I have contacted her official website!

:sigh:

Nobody here is saying that twitter is Michael. lol! :doh: People are not so naive to believe that. After all, the whole world knows who Michael died. -_-
if you have twitter, go to your "home" page and type "@MichaelJune2010" in the search box. Then you'll understand what I'm talking about!

Agreed. I mean, according to many hoaxers, EVERYONE seems to be invovled in hiding MJ and help him fake his death. Some claim Sony is involved (including TMZ), AEG is invovled, the dancers, the whole TII crew, UCLA medical team, the paramedics at the scene, Dr Murray, the coroner, FBI, LAPD, the family, MJs closest friends, everyone at the funeral etc etc. This is crazy. At least 100 ppl (if not even more) must then know that he is alive and have helped him.. it doesnt make any sense at all.
I agree!!

if you have twitter, go to your "home" page and type "@MichaelJune2010" in the search box. Then you'll understand what I'm talking about!

That person is either taking the p*ss or they actually think they are Michael Jackson... :mello:

Somebody hire a psychic and get this thing over with....lol

Nobody takes this twitter seriously (@MichaelJune2010). I just find it funny that they claim that they will be verified and Id love to see that because how would he explain that it was him? lol

That person is either taking the p*ss or they actually think they are Michael Jackson... :mello:
People can not be so naive that way :doh:, but I know there are people who believe. :bugeyed There are thousands of fake profiles.... just look at twitter and facebook the quantity of fake profiles of the children of Michael.

Nobody takes this twitter seriously (@MichaelJune2010). I just find it funny that they claim that they will be verified and Id love to see that because how would he explain that it was him? lol
To me, it's just a joke this person to make others believe in it. :doh:

Last edited:

Re the helicopter that transported MJ's body to the morgue. Here is the flight plans as you can see nothing for the day of June 25th but on June 20th tracking was terminated early was this a test run maybe on the 20th. Nothing for this helicopter N950DG we have seen in the vids on June 25th. This helicopter didn't fly again until August 16th not by the LA Sheriff's department anyway. What helicopter did they use? I think this footage was shot on a different day all together.

Date Type Departure Destination Departure Time Arrival Time Elapsed Disposition
Thu 26-Nov-2009 S61 LGB LONG BEACH /DAUGHERTY FIELD/ EMT EL MONTE 09:09 AM PST (1709Z) 09:33 AM PST (1733Z) 24m Arrived
Sat 14-Nov-2009 S61 LGB LONG BEACH /DAUGHERTY FIELD/ POC BRACKETT FIELD 09:19 AM PST (1719Z) 09:38 AM PST (1738Z) 19m Arrived
Thu 01-Oct-2009 S61 LGB LONG BEACH /DAUGHERTY FIELD/ BUR BOB HOPE 08:00 AM PST (1600Z) 08:12 AM PST (1612Z) 12m Arrived
Tue 22-Sep-2009 S61 LGB LONG BEACH /DAUGHERTY FIELD/ EMT EL MONTE 08:21 AM PST (1621Z) 08:45 AM PST (1645Z) 24m Arrived
Mon 21-Sep-2009 S61 LGB LONG BEACH /DAUGHERTY FIELD/ POC BRACKETT FIELD 08:09 AM PST (1609Z) 08:27 AM PST (1627Z) 18m Arrived
Tue 18-Aug-2009 S61 LGB LONG BEACH /DAUGHERTY FIELD/ POC BRACKETT FIELD 07:49 AM PST (1549Z) 08:06 AM PST (1606Z) 17m Arrived
Sun 16-Aug-2009 S61 LGB LONG BEACH /DAUGHERTY FIELD/ BUR BOB HOPE 07:23 AM PST (1523Z) 07:43 AM PST (1543Z) 20m Arrived
Sat 20-Jun-2009 S61 LGB LONG BEACH /DAUGHERTY FIELD/ POC BRACKETT FIELD 07:36 AM PST (1536Z) 07:56 AM PST (1556Z) 20m Tracking Terminated Early
Fri 08-May-2009 S61 FUL FULLERTON MUNI MYF MONTGOMERY FIELD 05:35 PM PST (0135Z) 06:24 PM PST (0224Z) 49m Arrived

http://flightwise.com/track/N950DG

Re the helicopter that transported MJ's body to the morgue. Here is the flight plans as you can see nothing for the day of June 25th but on June 20th tracking was terminated early was this a test run maybe on the 20th. Nothing for this helicopter N950DG we have seen in the vids on June 25th. This helicopter didn't fly again until August 16th not by the LA Sheriff's department anyway. What helicopter did they use? I think this footage was shot on a different day all together.

they can only track the trips to the airports (see the codes : poc= bracket field airport, emt = el monte airport etc etc), as airports have radars, air towers, personnel, logs etc.. I'm pretty sure that they don't have codes for and ability to track building rooftop helipads.

furthermore from their info page

what is flightwise? You can get a listing of flights coming to or going from a particular airport

plus: wasn't that footage of helicopter that transported MJ's body to the morgue shot by cnn, fox etc channels own helicopters, so now is the whole media a part of the hoax as well?

Last edited:

^^ questions: how many camera angles were there? each media channel had a different video? i think all of them used the same video, correct me if i'm wrong.

however, as far as i can remember The Game sent his own camera man for 'better on the other side'. there's a footage of the helicopter.

besides, could be they used another helicopter - weird though.

i find it funny how there are so many comments go like 'why u believe it's his twitter' but 0 comments of people that say they believe it. I'm not a 'believer' btw. [not yet?]

Back