The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

has anybody put together a list detailing all the suspicious happenings surrounding MJ's death? sort of a time line of it all?

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

i have read most of this thread recently, took a while!, was thinking a list detailing all suspicious things would be easier to relate to, its all so confusing!!

i have read most of this thread recently, took a while!, was thinking a list detailing all suspicious things would be easier to relate to, its all so confusing!!

That sounds like a good Idea to do that..:)...However..I would take all of this with a grain of salt too....it is ok to have a glimmer of hope that Michael is still here...we all do...but to brainwash ones self that he is still here is not good. I have seen alot of post from people that do worry me because they believe so strongly that Michael is still alive and they wont believe any different.

don't get me wrong dude, unfortunatly he's gone, wheather he has faked his death or not, as far as we, fan's, are concerened, he's gone. I'm just interested in the fact that there are so many dodgy things going on, and i like conspiricys, so why not look into the conspiricy surrounding my favourite singers death?!! it was to painfull last year but now im ready to read and watch this stuff.

That sounds like a good Idea to do that..:)...

Maybe we should start a new thread, and in the first post we can do a time line of strange events as there occured, keep editing the first post as people post what and when has happened? just an idea.

Do any of you not find it strange that MJ was phoning quite a few random people like LMP, Chopra, and Louis, a week/a few days before his death and some couldn't get back to him because his phone was disconnected.. 2 days before he died? If he had to hoax for witness protection purposes maybe he was calling to have a final chat before he disappeared, whether they'd know it or not idk. I know MJ changed numbers often though.. maybe its coincidence.

Last edited:

^^ those are some yes... there are some things not mentioned there but that is the clearest list.

Do any of you not find it strange that MJ was phoning quite a few random people like LMP, Chopra, and Louis, a week/a few days before his death and some couldn't get back to him because his phone was disconnected.. 2 days before he died?
:scratch:

You have absolutely 100% sure about that or just speculation coming through the press and fans? How did you hear that? (Source, please....) I never knew that.

And why the press (and TMZ) does not talk more about the Murray and investigation? What's happening? I am not unmindful of the Murray and investigation. Was it forgotten? And it's a great silence about it. Are giving much attention to Cirque du Soleil....

Last edited:

Just letting you guys know, that those who believe Murray is not a real doctor is not true. I work in a pharmacy, and I saw him as a registered doctor in the pharmacy system, with DEA and everything. Btw I also saw Michael registered in the Forrest Lawn website, so I'm losing hope right now.

Do any of you not find it strange that MJ was phoning quite a few random people like LMP, Chopra, and Louis, a week/a few days before his death and some couldn't get back to him because his phone was disconnected.. 2 days before he died? If he had to hoax for witness protection purposes maybe he was calling to have a final chat before he disappeared, whether they'd know it or not idk. I know MJ changed numbers often though.. maybe its coincidence.

Yes, it's very odd!I know about Chopra cause he said so on Larry and according to Klein gross ass he said MJ was saying bye to people at his office! But, where ya get the info of MJ calling Lisa Marie and who is Louis? Are you talking about Lou Ferrigno? You know the Hulk from the TV shows that was training MJ for the 02?

Just letting you guys know, that those who believe Murray is not a real doctor is not true. I work in a pharmacy, and I saw him as a registered doctor in the pharmacy system, with DEA and everything. Btw I also saw Michael registered in the Forrest Lawn website, so I'm losing hope right now.

Interesting, thanks! But, speaking for myself here, I always believed he is a real doctor. Plus, some believers think his legal problems with money is why he would be in on it, like he is getting paid for this? And MJ being registered at the Forrest Lawn website is something I never read a believer mention was real or not. All I ever heard them say is why MJs name is not on his crypt.

thank you for the post....I just lost the little bit of hope that I DID have..:boohoo:

thank you for the post....I just lost the little bit of hope that I DID have..:boohoo:

Aww, but you never know. Murray has been his doctor since 2008 apparently, cause Michael's prescriptions went back to that year with him. I guess we should leave everything up to time........:(

BLACKORWHITE April 29, 2010

Posted on 4/29/2010, 9:50 p.m.

Question:
If I can say my opinion about Sam (Neverland76): that she unlawfully sells CDs and DVDs that we honestly do not care, but I believe that she has influential contacts because of her work she is in contact with artists and then certainly she knows more than anyone else.
It's Demonstrated by the fact that she has been able to bring Oxman to the convention in Milan on February 14.
We haven't speak only about defects. Are there false Michael's cd? Ehehehehe

Answer:
Sorry if I answer to this argument, but who led in Milan Oxman it was the Legend Music Awards in collaboration with Mjportal, not Samantha.
She knows that Michael is alive, because in music you can easily get to news like this, through various contacts, but nothing more.
We do not speak of defects, because we don't know Sam, we have to talk only about facts.

Posted on 4/29/2010, 9:52 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
can I tell you something? ..
I think MJ is dead.
He Did not want to bring so much pain to his fans ..

Answer:
Don't you be afraid to say what you think, I can understand you, it's normal to have doubts about Michael's death hoax.
It's a moment but then it will go...

Posted on 4/29/2010, 10:03 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Daniela news on the bam?
What do you think about the article on Vanity Fair?

Answer:
Important news about the Bam for now there aren't.
There are articles around the world dealing with the false death but without the protagonist, they are assumptions.
Elvis Presley
Jim Morrison
and many more ....
only assumptions.
To be sure, you must see, then the world will realize that Michael is alive but I am pleased to read on a magazine like Vanity Fair the argument of the hoax

Posted on 4/29/2010, 10:15 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Dear Daniela time ago you told us that we are monitored and that our Michael read here, right?

Answer:
He Follows us every day, he never fails.
But I can not express myself on its nickname.

Question:
I will continue waiting for news on the Bam, thanks Daniela for everything you do for us

Answer:
Thanks to me?
Thank you for everything.

Posted on 4/29/2010, 10:21 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Just one question .. How is he?

Answer:
His health is excellent.

Posted on 4/29/2010, 10:21 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
I do not think that Michael Jackson between so many forums he read right here .....
uhmmmm ... it would be a wonderful thing ..!

Answer:
Yes ... beautiful.

Posted on 4/29/2010, 10:25 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
CITAZIONE
There is only an user who connects from an unknown state.

Is he Michael?

Answer:
No, he isn't.

Posted on 4/29/2010, 10:29 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
black has Your source ever told you what Michael thinks about the union that exists in this forum, and about the people that are trying to put riots?

Answer:
All this is normal.
We are all fans of Michael, he puts we toghether, but we can not expect to agree on everything.
For example ... BOW topic.
There are those who believe and those who do not believe what I say, but this thing is perfectly normal.
This story is unbelievable, I claim to belong and to know. How can I expect to be 100% believed? Especially through a PC?
And then everyone reacts in its own way.

Posted on 4/29/2010, 10:33 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Thanks, but this is your point of view!
Michael might never expressed knowing that there were these little battles?

Answer:
These things never make pleasure.

Posted on 4/29/2010, 10:40 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
I read the story that Michael's father were opposed to the spectacle of Cirque du Soleil.
Is it true?

Answer:
Joe is always "in opposition" on everything.

Posted on 4/29/2010, 11:03 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
I'd love to know if there is still any small possibility that something will happen on June 8!?

Answer:
no, it will happen nothing.

Posted on 4/29/2010, 11:16 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
At the burial in the book of dedications Randy Phillips wrote: "Mike We Almost Made it ".....it was a big clue right??

Answer:
That phrase is one of the great and obvious clues, because we clearly understood that this story is also known by people working with Michael.
Signed by R. Philips ...

Posted on 4/29/2010, 11:23 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Someone written that on April 28, Jermaine would made some revelations. Do you know anything about it?

Answer:
It 's always been a false news.

Posted on 4/29/2010, 11:30 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Black? You're insinuating that Michael has a nickname, and he reads every day??
If this thing were true, Anly could certainly find him and contact him ..

Answer:
He Doesn't write, he doesn't comment and he doesn't use PM. He only reads.

SPOILER (clicca per visualizzare)

Edited by Fragolina Velenosa - 1/5/2010, 13:43

BLACKORWHITE April 30, 2010

Posted on 4/30/2010, 10:03 p.m.

Question:
Have you heard the latest news that a man claims to be a Michael's lover?!?!?! I'm shocked !!!!!

Answer:
Always garbage.
Michael was right.
Take the tabloids and Burn it.

Question:
Can't he have a twitter account or youtube? and why?
and can't he read a forum with a nick?
Will is power ... just put non-existent name and info!

Answer:
everythin can be possible but Michael should be protected.
he could have his account, but we can not know (unfortunately)

Posted on 4/30/2010, 10:04 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Michael can't have a YouTube account and even twitter. It would be impossible for a star!

Answer:
Not impossible ... if it is discreet.

Posted on 4/30/2010, 10:05 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Black can you inform us about this video? Can we trust him that have posted or is it another joke?
Photos:

1: http://i43.tinypic.com/24c8bk5.png
2: http://i43.tinypic.com/wtjggp.png

Answer:
From what I know, the photos are recent.

Posted on 4/30/2010, 10:06 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
I hope you are well.
My question: is it possible for us to know the day of Bam a few days before?

Answer:
I'm fine, thanks.
If I can, I'll do it.

Posted on 4/30/2010, 10:30 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Daniela you said that for what you know the photos are recent ... This means after June 25, 2009? Or you mean the last few years?

Answer:
I have photos like these, same clothes and my photos are after June 25.
I Do not know who posted that video, I'm trying to understand who he is and what he knows.
The second picture is one that affects more.

Posted on 4/30/2010, 11:13 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Black, these are not recent photos ..... At this point I think he is just a fan ... or a person who wants to be MJ.

Answer:
Honey Thanks for having posted. We have clarified a great question, before I could get the video to my source. Better!

Edited by Fragolina Velenosa - 1/5/2010, 14:15

[youtube]SeHRSbWYhuM[/youtube]

Supposed NEW pics of Michael:
wtjggp.png

24c8bk5.png

I do remember hearing his. Definitely. I think LMP might have said it when she called and talked to LarryKing on his show. I might be wrong about that but I definitely heard it, not read about it. Then nobody was able to find him phone(s) after June 25 or something like that.... :doh:

More informations about this picture? :coffee:

2006 in London with Prince Abdullah in a recording studio.

I do remember hearing his. Definitely. I think LMP might have said it when she called and talked to LarryKing on his show. I might be wrong about that but I definitely heard it, not read about it. Then nobody was able to find him phone(s) after June 25 or something like that.... :doh:

do not waste your time , non of these phonecalls stories are true.

More informations about this picture? :coffee:

Nope, however remember that footage of Michael always chewing gum at TII rehearsals? Looks similar.

[youtube]bYdP5YhSNAg[/youtube]

[youtube]dXL6jHx6hgc[/youtube]

^^Nice find guys. Thank for clearing that up.

do not waste your time , non of these phonecalls stories are true.

Please dont talk to me like that, Im not wasting my time on anything. I said that I heard it for sure... :doh:

Back