The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

I dont kno what it would take to make some people finally say that Michael is dead.

probably nothing. when you look 30 years after his death some people still believe that Elvis is alive and there are some people who believe that Kurt Cobain was murdered.

Hoax and conspiracy theories are a part of celebrity deaths and don't seem to go away.

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

probably nothing. when you look 30 years after his death some people still believe that Elvis is alive and there are some people who believe that Kurt Cobain was murdered.

Hoax and conspiracy theories are a part of celebrity deaths and don't seem to go away.

I dont know what to think of the Elvis hoax. Ive never followed it, thought it was odd, until MJ died and then the comparisons were made. Most of the time the theories were debunked. But when you get news reports like below from 2008 showing that DNA tests are in court to determine if Elvis is alive does make you think.
[youtube]p8FshnSFpg4[/youtube]

About Cobain, there were no fingerprints on the shotgun used to kill Kurt + 3x lethal dose of heroin in his system. Cobain wouldnt have been able to put his needle away let alone pick up a shotgun and shoot himself. And let's not forget that Kurt recently had taken Courtney out of his Will and were in the middle of a divorce.

And not ALL celebrities deaths are surround in conspriacy theories and hoax's. I can only name a handful.

I didn't mean to say "all" celebrities - sorry if that was not clear.

but when you look to celebrities that are really famous/popular and that die young or under not normal conditions (murder - suicide etc) you almost always get the conspiracy and hoax with that. Other examples include Marilyn Monroe, Tupac, Heath Ledger etc...

http://www.magialuna.net/s.html
Sunflower is an herb of immortality and protection ruled by the Sun.

The Sun reported the MJ tapes yesterday and today LMP talks about Sunflowers. Im sure its a coincidence.......

Sorry for being slow but what tapes are you referring to ?

As for LMP's blog post about the Sunflowers, i just read it and agree with you, its a coincidence.......

Sorry for being slow but what tapes are you referring to ?

As for LMP's blog post about the Sunflowers, i just read it and agree with you, its a coincidence.......

Were published by the sun. Just as sunflowers story by LMP were discussed on MJJC

Last edited:

for anyone interested here is the update 5b from TS...

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9763

TS said:
TIAI Update #5b: DO you Think 4 your Self?

5-4. Overwhelming Evidence: Not If, But When

There are still many who think that MJ will never come back (bam); this has been discussed before, but not settled. So it’s time to address this subject in greater detail. As I said in Update #4d (4-41), “Bam: Not If, But When”. This is important for us to understand, because we can actually have an influence on the “when”; the better we all understand MJ’s message, the safer it will be for him to bam—and the more successful we will be in spreading his message, when countless people come to the hoax forums asking questions.

All the complexities and clues in this hoax would not be needed, if MJ were merely planning to go into permanent hiding. He could’ve done a much simpler death hoax, if he only wanted normalcy. Furthermore, he was already fading from media attention before “THIS IS IT”; plus he could’ve used disguises, and/or changed his looks (hair length, hair color, plastic surgery, etc)—without even a death hoax—if his only goal was to get out of the media spotlight.

If we accept the clues that he is still alive, and faked his death: then many of those very same clues also tell us that he will be back. If we don’t accept the “will be back” part of the clues, then there is no point accepting the “still alive” part of the clues. Take it or leave it, all or none; but please don’t take half and leave half!

So let’s review some of the major “will be back” clues. The Liberian Girl not only had MJ directing secretly behind the scenes, it also had MJ being seen by everyone at the end! In the short film “Ghosts”, after MJ “died” on the floor, he revealed himself alive to the mayor and the rest {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9h...FD097F78&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=21}. The same basic thing could be said of other examples {2012 movie, etc; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4oV1A_glDA}.

The clues in “THIS IS IT” also point clearly to MJ coming back into public view. In the Light Man introduction, it says: “and piece by piece by piece by piece, MJ is revealed, until he jumps out”! In Gilda, the actor (with MJ’s same birthday) not only faked his death; he also came back later, and showed that he was still alive!

We know that “THIS IS IT” is TII, or Thriller II—the real life Thriller; but it would be no Thriller at all, if he merely faked his death and then stayed “dead”. This is clearly illustrated in the spider scene during Thriller; the spider does not just come up out of the graveyard, it also comes out on stage where everyone can see MJ! Finally, the “bam” clip—which is where we get the “bamsday” term—this clip seems to be meaningless, especially placed after the credits, unless it’s a big clue about MJ abruptly coming out of hiding.

All the numerology and other clues are essentially pointless, unless MJ plans to use these things to prove that the whole thing was planned by himself—and thereby avoid the argument that the real MJ is dead, and the bam MJ is just a double. Likewise, all the reasons for the hoax (environment, 4 years, expose the media & NWO, etc)—these things will be much more effective, if MJ comes back and helps to draws major public attention to them.

Some thought that the Elvis redirect was to show that MJ would never bam; however, the Elvis redirect was (among other reasons, hmmm) for the purpose of showing the contrast with MJ, not to show a comparison. There is a lot of evidence that Elvis faked his death; but there is very little if any solid evidence that he was ever planning on a comeback. By contrast, MJ left a great deal of evidence that he plans to be back.

Last but perhaps not least: TIAI says that there will be a bam! If you aren’t sure whether TIAI has reliable information, please see Update #5d (especially 5-11). Also, regarding previous TIAI/STUDY bam predictions, see 5-5 (next).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
5-5. For Now, “Piece by Piece” Return

As mentioned in Update #4: especially since January, more and more “pieces” are being revealed—not just clues for hoax believers, but things that should even cause non-believers to question what is going on.

In Update #4d (4-39), I said: “And keep watching for more such events; we should see them coming more and more, now that we are in the return process {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=97}.” This link in Update #4 was to the sub-forum: “The Hoax Mentioned in the Media”; and at that time (March 14), there were only about three or four threads there (see the start dates on the threads). Now, there are more than twenty; and this number will continue to increase, as more and more catch on to the hoax.

Several other things have happened since Update #4, more pieces in the return process. You probably know about La Toya referring to it as a “magic trick” {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7767}. TMZ also reported several things: that MJ was still alive at UCLA {see 5-6, below}; that MJ killed himself {see 5-7, below}; and the walking casket with the “RIP” or “Still alive” poll {see 5-6, below}.

These things, along with several other things already mentioned in previous updates, show that indeed MJ is being revealed “piece by piece by piece”. This is the return phase of the hoax, and will end suddenly with the bam!

Speaking of the return, and bamsday: I want to respond to a thread titled: “TIAI READS THE FORUM? Criticizing TIAI!” {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=6951}. That thread was posted on March 9, which was hours before Update #4—so it was a little too late to respond in Update #4 (also, that update was already very long). However, I will respond to it now in Update #5, because unlike many other TIAI complaints which I have ignored: the questions in this post are sincere, and not just empty ridicule.

For the question about TMZ: see 5-6 to 5-8 (Update #5c). For the question about “the coming up trial”: I did mention it in Update #2 {2-4, last two paragraphs; http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=3965}. For the question about the resurrection scene in TII: before the movie came out, I agree that many hoaxers were expecting a resurrection scene; my point was that I said it would not be a funeral scene, but rather a graveyard scene (I said this when a lot of people were expecting a funeral scene, maybe Forest Lawn). For questions about my other predictions: see 5-11 & 5-12.

Most of all, though, I want to answer the following question in that thread; since it is the most important question, I will quote it: “TS first told us that Michael was going to come back after the public watched the film and learnt about the hoax. I’m asking all of you. What kind of proof was there in TII for all of the public to understand that Michael is alive? Only us, the believers investigated about Gilda and the meaning of spider and understood about it. Most of Michael’s fans didn’t even understand that those scenes were about resurrection. How could Michael pretend all public to understand the message of those scenes? [P] TS told us the first comeback day was the Halloween but it was postponed to January 25th. And it never happened. On TS’ last update, he wrote that the LAST delay is not going to take that long this time. It’s been 1,5 mounths already. And nothing happened.”

Let me begin by quoting from Update #3: “We [already] know that this delay is much shorter than the first delay (three months): BECAUSE things are NOW moving forward ...” {3-7, http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=5024}. Notice that the “delay” referred to was already completed at the time (February 7); therefore, I was not talking about a short time from then until the bam—instead, I was talking about a short delay in January that was already history by February 7. Since the delay was already past, then things would move forward from that point.

And indeed, the very next day (February 8) things did move forward with Murray in court for the very first time (after months of delays). If there had not been a long delay (months), Murray would’ve been in court last fall (unless MJ chose to bam first). So the long and short delays that I talked about were not necessarily referring to bam at the end of the delays; they could’ve ended with a bam, or else moving forward with the court case (and the “piece by piece” return process, which is not the same as the bam).

Notice also that I never referred to a bam date until Update #4; and even when I used “return” in the same sense as the bam (the end of the return), I never said anything about the return ending (the bam) at any time between January (in Update #1) and July (in Update #4). Many thought that Easter was a probable bam date, because of the resurrection theme (and also MLK assassination); but I have always said that the resurrection was 9-9-09, so 4-4-10 would not be the resurrection date.

As far as my statements about the TII movie, and the public knowing MJ was alive: I have discussed this a little previously, but I will go into it more now. When I first talked about the movie, it was still in the editing process; so things could’ve been included or left out. And I’m telling you now that there were some things about the hoax which were left out of the cinema version; but we will yet see them (maybe hidden in DVD Easter eggs, and/or future releases, etc). Remember that we still have not seen the funeral footage, which most think was recorded for a movie (and not just a personal documentary).

Even with the things left out of the cinema version, MJ could’ve decided to bam on Halloween—just a few days after the movie came out. He did not choose to bam then, and a major reason (not necessarily the only reason) was that many of us did not understand his message yet.

I will admit that I did strongly indicate something big around Halloween; and in fact, it wasn’t just Halloween—I did the same basic thing three different times: 9-9-09, Halloween, and January. And these three cases parallel with the three “R’s” which I used when referring to the TII movie being rated “R”: Resurrection (9-9-09), MJ hoax Revealed (around Halloween), and Return (January).

If anyone remembers clear back to 9-9-09, expectations ran high on that day. I personally did not expect the bam on that day, although it could’ve been; in fact, any day can be the bam day. And although I did write the thread which helped to get the expectations high on 9-9-09, I carefully worded things to leave room for no bam on that day; and I pointed out that wording, after the day came and went. And if you carefully read Update #1 & #2 (as well as TIAI Revealed, Part 6), you will see that I also left room for no bam in January.

In all three of these cases (9-9-09, Halloween, and January): there was a realistic possibility of a bam—and especially the last two. Nevertheless, even though there was no bam, there were significant events which fit very well with the three “R” ratings. The 9-9-09 “Resurrection”: movie poster, movie 7 weeks later, and autopsy finalized (you need a dead body for an autopsy, so no resurrection until finalized). The TII death hoax “Revealed” through Gilda, no RIP, bam after the credits, etc. The piece by piece by piece “Return” process, which has really kicked in major since January—and could easily be counted as starting on 1-18-2010, when the Jacksons mentioned the hoax for the very first time {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=3965}.

Especially after the third time that I did this (and also several other bam date predictions from others), many people were getting tired of the bam dates; and some were hurt from the disappointments. Since I did not want that to happen again: after January, I greatly reduced my emphasis on potential bam dates.

However, although I do not want anyone to get their hopes up very high, there is a realistic possibility of the bam coming in June or July. Again, any day could be the bam day; and as many have stated, maybe MJ will bam on a day least expected. Yet I do not expect a bam before June at the soonest.

There are three or four interesting dates in June, including the 26th—which is a full moon, the anniversary of Elvis’s last concert (Indianapolis), and only one day after the MJ “death” anniversary. July 4 is also a distinct possibility, which has already been mentioned by me and others. But again, please don’t get your hopes up very much; just wait and see, and if there’s no bam don’t lose faith—remember that Jermaine said: “It’s all going to come out” {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd0SoaOe-cs}. Until then, keep the faith no matter what happens!!!

TIAI Update #5c is next. {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts}

That depends if you believe BoW. I never have personally.

I dont kno what it would take to make some people finally say that Michael is dead.

Perhaps if Katherine made a statement saying she understands that some fans still think he is alive and to put those fans minds at rest state that he truely is dead.

If it came from anyone else, no one would believe it. The family knows that there are many fans who believe in the hoax. I wish they would just address it.

LaToya has I think but nobody really believes anything she says (unless it backs their theory!). The Jackson family is encouraging the hoax theories by their lack of heart for the death of Michael and their slip ups.

I think so too. I have read some interesting books lately and some things really make sense. Those books are not directly conected to Michael , they talk about conspiracies around the world. ( david icke )
I don"t know why....but I have a feeling that Michael read them too.:ph34r:
If that is the case, then I understand everything. If he did it and why he did it. If I was Michael...I would do the same.
Too many things going through my mind right now, hard to explain.

For me personally, Im waiting until 2012. Some of the first clues were for 2012, Cirque shows in 2012 (no I dont think he will appear at them) and the fact that I dont see someone going to all this trouble, just for a year. If MJ did it for several years, I can understand all the trouble.

For me personally, Im waiting until 2012. Some of the first clues were for 2012, Cirque shows in 2012 (no I dont think he will appear at them) and the fact that I dont see someone going to all this trouble, just for a year. If MJ did it for several years, I can understand all the trouble.

Would he be able to make it last that long ? In terms of not being spotted, clues, etc........

well I probably will never post in this thread again...atleast I will try not to anyway....but anyway. I now 100% truly believe that Michael is gone. I do not mean to take away from anyone in here who does think he may still be alive. For me I have to stick with what I know for myself,,for my own sanity...I know Michael is gone. Thank you to all those of you who have posted in here for many months...posting information on the hoax. I hope you are right and I am wrong...:boohoo:

2012 is what I believe too, it makes sense. But, ya never know!?

Damn 2012 is a long time to go, but I understand why you would think that.

well I probably will never post in this thread again...atleast I will try not to anyway....but anyway. I now 100% truly believe that Michael is gone. I do not mean to take away from anyone in here who does think he may still be alive. For me I have to stick with what I know for myself,,for my own sanity...I know Michael is gone. Thank you to all those of you who have posted in here for many months...posting information on the hoax. I hope you are right and I am wrong...:boohoo:

:huggy:

I think he is gone too, but this still interests me.

Seen as DI didn't post this I will..

I'm still keeping in mind what another member said about being careful how you interpret people's comments but anyway..

Murray's courtdate was 4th April.

(Time and date below is relevant to the time/date in the UK when this was posted.)

i_safe.gif

Francesco Cascio Nothing is as it appears to be, we live in world of illusion... "God is Love"

April 5 at 2:06am ·

Yes that is Frank Cascio.

If anyone speaks Italian can you translate this? - ''Fatti sentire qualche volta'' - I tried the free online translations but they don't work well.

I know and I'm sure Michael's life was not wonderful. *big sigh* :( And we really do not know what was happening behind the scenes of the life of Michael. I do not know how, but I'm sure one day the truth will appear. I'll wait for that and I'll keep looking at all possibilities. Many things are screaming in front of our eyes and yet we are failing to understand.

Lisa Marie Presley's prayers have been answered -- TMZ has learned a flower company is about to deliver a field's worth of sunflowers to Michael Jackson's burial site in Glendale, CA.

Michael Jackson sunflowers

Jason Levin from sunflowerguy.com tells TMZ he's shipping several thousand sunflowers -- which were Michael's favorite -- to his mausoleum at Forest Lawn Cemetery today.

Levin's donation follows Lisa Marie's MySpace posting Wednesday, complaining that Michael deserves more than the few bouquets, candles and gifts that currently surround his tomb.

Ask and you shall receive ... sunflowers.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0nvOo0g6g

Sunflowers eh TMZ?

Lisa Marie Presley's prayers have been answered -- TMZ has learned a flower company is about to deliver a field's worth of sunflowers to Michael Jackson's burial site in Glendale, CA.

Michael Jackson sunflowers

Jason Levin from sunflowerguy.com tells TMZ he's shipping several thousand sunflowers -- which were Michael's favorite -- to his mausoleum at Forest Lawn Cemetery today.

Levin's donation follows Lisa Marie's MySpace posting Wednesday, complaining that Michael deserves more than the few bouquets, candles and gifts that currently surround his tomb.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0nvOo0g6g

Sunflowers eh TMZ?
Does TMZ is snooping around the forums about Michael... too? :smilerolleyes:

This was a small irony of TMZ. :smilerolleyes:

^^ I actually do think that TMZ has people patrol the various forums, considering the timing of many of their posts.

^^ I can only imagine the schedule of that intern or assistant assigned to that task! Wading through all the gold pants.... :)

The fever of the sunflower....

Nobody saw Lisa in FL? It has no picture. It is not possible for anyone to see and there were no fans there. I'm sure every day has fans there.

When Debbie was there, had a lot of pictures and videos on all sites. Or Lisa was fortunate not to be viewed by anyone (press/paparazzi/fans). :unsure:

I was just thinking about it and it's just my curiosity....

Last edited:

BLACKORWHITE May 11, 2010

Posted on 5/11/2010, 6:39 p.m.

Michael loves his life and he doesn't want to live in hiding forever. His lifestyle has its disadvantages but also advantages, believe me.
I do not see why flee ... from who? from the Fans? From the world? from His family? If he has done this, it does not depend from him, unfortunately.
have you seen him at the conference at 02? do you Remember how excited he was? almost electric thought of going back on stage! He loves to work, his work is his life.
Music, dance ... all into smoke for an escape? For a Life 'more' quiet?
He was living without stand on stage from 10 years and he was tired.

Posted on 5/11/2010, 9:32 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

I read your topics these days and the various questions.
I Start talking about Oxman. He is a lawyer, a lawyer who is officially working on a case, he is creating a campaign against Murray that, I believe, should be the murderess of Michael Jackson, he wrote a petition, he is attacking him and he wants to do Justice ...
According to you can, who is doing all this, say that Michael is alive? Or just let it be understood? Such a thing can not be and in fact the lawyer answered as most people who know Jackson very closely ...
"It 's a story created by fans for not suffering ..."
Why do these statements let you down? What does it change?
you have seen a memorial, you have seen the documents, you saw a funeral and this strikes you?
Then I noticed that many of you have been saddened by the comparison between Elvis and Michael.
There are legends that tell that the King of Rock would never die but he escaped to live in peace and he will never return. If this were true, the story between him and Michael is very different. Michael has fled, this is true, but not to live in a more comfortable way because, as I said he loves the life he had before, but only for very serious and dangerous terrorist threats.
The two stories may be similar (if Elvis were alive) but they have different purposes.
Afriend, dear husband , I know well my responsibility from the first day I started to write.
And I repeat to all you to never give up, whatever happens.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuYiJXw51hM...next=1&index=16

Question:
"Michael is alive" from Corriere della Sera
www.corriere.it/spettacoli/10_maggi...44f02aabe.shtml
what's going on? We are going to the beginnig?

Answer:
Now the press, although ironically, can speak about the hoax and more we'll go forward and more items will be serious.

Posted on 5/11/2010, 9:35 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

I forgot ... Dave Dave isn't Michael and I said this the first time I posted. Michael on September 3 was in Encino. Oxman spoke to protect Dave and the things change ...

Posted 5/11/2010, 9:43 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Why these news on the hoax on the tg and the newspapers now?
does it mean that they will start to be persistent and "accompany" the bam?

Answer:
Something in the air begins to move ... not later than that date.
The process does not exist, that it will be postponed or not, just news ...

Question:
Does it mean that when he will come back it is not only to show us that he is alive but he will continue to make records and concerts?

Answer:
But of course, he could never stop, he will not.

Posted on 5/11/2010, 9:53 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
"The process does not exist" in the sense that it will not be held?
So ... or that day or before??

Answer:
Don't try it!
I can not say any date, nor time.

Question:
Has Michael already decided in which way do the BAM?

Answer:
Yes, he has already set it.

Question:
Do you know if now close to our angel there is someone or is he alone?

Answer:
You mustn't thank me, I do not do anything spectacular, I'm just helping to do some clarity.
Michael has his family at his side.

Posted on 5/11/2010, 9:59 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
in the video that you posted the last sentence struck me: Those who seek to change the world are crazy but they are the only one who can really do it!

Answer:
For you, for what they write on newspapers, we are seen as fools and visionaries, inconsolable fans.
I tell you, never give up, do not be overthrown. You have believed.

Question:
you becomed a moderator!!!?? *___*

Answer:
under my avatar it appears "Mod"!Admin!
why it Never appeared before?

Posted on 5/11/2010, 10:01 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
the BAM will be in exams period and I know it will end badly xD soooo loooong badly!

Answer:
Do not worry.
Certainly, exams or not ... this news will not go unnoticed.

Question:
Dave Dave at Larry King has brown eyes, like Michael, face rounder and he seems to have a mask.
The lips are very small and the voice ?????? he is too similar to Michael!

Answer:
Michael could not risk so much.

Posted on 5/11/2010, 10:04 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
www.1billionhungry.org
I wanted to bring to your attention this wonderful petition against world hunger!
Daniela do you know if Michael knolws this petition?

Answer:
Good!but I do not know if he knows this project, but I hope he will know it in the future.

Posted on 5/11/2010, 10:15 p.m. - user BLackorwhite

Question:
can you at least tell us what will be the day of the week? Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday etc. ... etc. ...

Answer:
I can't say anything for now.

Posted on 5/11/2010, 10:36 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
You know the day of the BAM, but the how?
January: Michael wanted to return but then he decided not to not distract people from the people of Haiti?

Answer:
I Know how.
Yes, Michael had the intention of a comeback in January, an idea later abandoned. For psychological reasons and then for the disaster in Haiti.

Question:
Michael suffers from vitiligo and from a condition that causes the loss of a protein called alpha-1-antitrypsin?
was Michael trying to restore the relationship with Paul McCartney?

Answer:
No, Michael suffered from Vitiligo and some skin problems caused from this disease. But none of this that you have posted.
P. McCartney is not in good relationship with Michael, for some problems triggered after their collaboration ... Michael owns the rights of some Beatles songs..

Question:
Jackson source site is the official website of the family?

Answer:
unofficial.
Check the files of the FBI, the license or other important documents, you will notice the same name ... Michael Joe Jackson.
Those not official have Joseph.

Question:
Do you know if Michael speaks with his family or anyone of our forum ....??

Answer:
Michael is in contact with his family.

Posted on 5/11/2010, 10:42 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
the news about Michael do you get them from your source or have you more than one source?

Answer:
I have more sources.
But I receive news about Michael only from one.

Question:
Can you tell us only where the bam will be? Rome, Los Angeles, London?

Answer:
I can not say the place.

Question:
Fans Believers now they see us crazy, visionary and inconsolable .. after the Bam will we be re-evaluated?

Answer:
This is the future, I don't know. But I think so.

Question:
"For now I can not speak"
does it mean that in future you will do?!

Answer:
yes, but now I can't

Posted on 5/11/2010, 10:47 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:

On May 9, 2010 the news that to his mother Katherine would be taken away the custody of the children ...
is this an excuse to "disappear" so that they can reach their father in peace?

Answer:
Hello, so good.
This news was false, nobody will take away those children to Kathrine. She has the custody until Michael's return. No institution, no such thing, children will not disappear. They must be calm and serene. Their well is more important than anything.

Posted on 5/11/2010, 10:58 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Do you know the exact date of bam but you can not reveal to his followers who are here to suffer ... but this is a martyr and I admire them ...
but why don't you say this blessed date?

Answer:
Welcome, for now, but only for now, I can not reveal the date of return. I was categorically denied, but in future I will say something.
I know it is difficult, and that many people suffer from this, but for me it is not easy. Give me time.

Posted on 5/11/2010, 10:59 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
do you know who is making public the videos and pictures of Michael's children? I'm very worried for them.

Answer:
I do not know who he is, I know only some permissions.

Posted on 5/11/2010, 11:21 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Could you please tell me how many people are involved in MJJ Hoax ?
(i means MJ's friends / family /and more as Journalist , doctors, employees etc etc etc.

THIS IS A PRECISE QUESTION
i just want a number not more !
Of course you will not have a precise number so give me an estimation ....

You can't as usual answer not partially to this question ......
I confess it's very hard to discuss with you ...i feel like a bear who wants to catch a Salmon ...it slide !
please

Ps : I hate when you are late and when you have too much messages to answer because you did not get the time to answer me via pm ...Ans i love mp ...

Answer:
at the beginning of the hoax there were about 50 people, but now it has spread like wildfire.
Am I fast?

Edited by Fragolina Velenosa - 14/5/2010, 19:33

BLACKORWHITE May 12, 2010

Posted on 5/12/2010, 6:22 p.m.

Question:
Don't you think that Randy has denied that Michael is alive and in disguise??

Answer:
But this is not the point, finally someone of the Jackson who is angry with Samantha and I say, finally! Bravo Randy!
I repeat some things:
Michael was at the 02 arena, he was him.
Dave Dave is not Michael and I said it would also be in bad taste.
Michael and the Mafia ... I do not speak, but in the past he had links with certain things.
There will be no triibute on June 25.
The family did not go to the forest for about a year and they will not be there either on June 25; perhaps in the last twelve months, brothers and reality aside, they had forgotten to go to FL?
Randy's twitter is authentic, just like Tito's one.

Posted on 5/12/2010, 8:54 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Are Journalists preparing the ground for the return?

Answer:
I give you a direct answer.
They are preparing the ground. The journalists until now couldn't speak about the hoax absolutely, they had to follow precise orders.
Today, things are changing.

Posted on 5/12/2010, 8:59 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Guys, the call you have heard in the news, I regret to say, but it's real. Unfortunately in his life Michael has known several people, both good and bad; The call in question is old, but authentic.
June is approaching, and the world begins to talk about Michael, and it does not end here.

Posted on 5/12/2010, 9:09 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
I remember that until some time ago you said that journalists were aware of this story

Answer:
Yes, in fact we do not know if the whole world press knows this story, but I know many foreign newspapers and not, absolutely could not utter a word about this story.

Posted on 5/12/2010, 9:19 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
I would ask for your participation to an initiative that this forum is doing: rehabilitating the man Michael Jackson in Italian TV. We have made videos to reinforce our message.
Send with us email to the address that we have indicated in the Annex.
Videos:

PREVIEW
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1owN2MxIBI8&feature=player_embedded

VIDEO MESSAGE
Part 1
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlml2A9Kvuw

Part 2
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlD4oh1NBjw

Answer:
Yes Anly, Michael deserves this and more. Come on!

Posted on 5/12/2010, 9:30 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

The threats that led Michael to escape are terrorists, not mafia, but he, in the past, had to deal with certain things. The tape that you heard today is true, but not of 2009.

Posted on 5/12/2010, 9:39 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Black, do you know something about those things in some DVD?

Answer:
Depending on the type of support, and depending on the country, there are different contents.

Question:
in This Is It is the scene with Michael that embraces dancers, and also Ortega ... is it the day when he slipped out and greeted everyone?

Answer:
no, he wasn't greeting.

BLACKORWHITE May 13, 2010

Posted on 13/5/2010, 9:15 p.m.

Question:
We are talking about a man who has became Michael's Shadow EVERYWHERE!!

Answer:
Michael58, I say to you, and even to the many who are concerning about this story. Michael used impersonator, impersonator and people very similar to him. I do not deny this. Barry is a great impersonator, but his story has reached the limit of exaggeration.
He wasn't t his shadow ...
There are no photos, outside of those of "Work", it is horrible all this speculation by those who worked with Michael.

Posted on 5/13/2010, 9:21 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

But how many crap written about Michael?
I understand you guys, I know it's hard, but as someone I know would say, there are many dogs that gnaw a bone.
I say: That sucks! we are tired really!
And now the news about Lisa Marie, and the story about impersonator, who has lived in the place of Michael ... but please! Michael had impersonators also very good and similar, but to say "I lived for him"!!!...it's too much!
Lisa was Lisa and on this I do not think there are doubts, but here they are bordering the ridiculous.
Please, read some news and then go ahead without dwelling too much.
The tabloids ... are rubbish and we would have to burn them all, a nice bonfire and certain rumors and news ... delated from your mind!

Posted on 5/13/2010, 9:23 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
"We have crossed the boundaries of reality" now also Priscilla Presley ...

Answer:
yes, even Priscilla Presley is not real, but she disappeared. Some news doesn't deserve even to be read, I'm furious.

Posted on 5/13/2010, 9:27 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
is it true the story that yesterday for a short time there was this photo on Vanity Fair:
www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=4...70441991&ref=mf

Answer:
Yes, the photo appeared, and it tells all.
June 2010, he's back, what else?

Question:
will we hear more about Michael on TV? other news?

Answer:
There will be other news in TV

Posted on 5/13/2010, 9:35 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Pictures of "cemetery" are of April 3.
why to put them now?
http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/shots_from...tab=most_recent

Answer:
I told you, there is much more.

Question:
Lisa Marie went to the Forrest Lawn and noted with regret that there are few flowers and gifts from the fans and it seems that the tomb is empty. Then she says that Michael's favorite flowers are sunflowers and she invited the fans to send a lot of silk sunflowers.

Answer:
Lisa wrote a letter to fans on June 26, do you remember? Elvis, Michael ... the same death and I told you that it had to be interpreted.
Also this should be interpreted.
Lisa Marie goes cemetery, of which we haven't a picture, and she noted that near her former husband's grave there are no flowers, and what does she do? she Writes to the fans ... itsn't normal.

Posted on 5/13/2010, 9:53 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
This focus on Michael at almost an year since June 25 ... is it a pre-bam?

Answer:
yes it is and it will be more and more.

Posted on 5/13/2010, 10:18 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
TMZ reported a Joe's message addressed to Michael's fans, in practice, he invites us to stay calm against Murray and his supporters.
It almost seems that the message come more from Michael and not from Joe ...

Answer:
I think that it comes from Michael and Joe is used as a mediator.

Question:
can you tell us something about the cover of Vanity Fair? is The cover a fake?

Answer:
The cover has been quickly removed after a few minutes. It is not a fake.

Question:
Has MJ, during these 11 months, carried out a shooting video, to capture this time?

Answer:
there are videos.

Posted on 5/13/2010, 10:27 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
will we see his forced inaction, and everything he did in the past few months?

Answer:
I do not know if we will ever see those videos, I do not think he should publish.

Question:
Black is all going out for the best in this pre-BAM?
Are there any hitches? or does it really flow?

Answer:
it really flows, although Michael is working a lot.

Question:
Do you think he will also publish a book about all this?

Answer:
no, no book.

Posted on 5/13/2010, 10:44 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

CITAZIONE
In reply to emails sent by the initiative of the forum to "rehabilitate Michael in TV," David Zard wrote this to us.

Answer:
Thanks Iside
Read what David wrote (person which I otherwise greatly respect)

"Dear friends,
I received hundreds of requests to make a special, to give interviews to remember MJ.
It has triggered a chain that is indistinguishable from mere speculation to show off.
Those who loved or admired that MJ did not need to remember him in other events.
In Rome, a variety of artists and people who I do not know in collaboration with one of MJ's brothers are organizing a show at the Stadio Olimpico. Everything seems like a pack of dogs Rosica everything to the bone, I would be wrong but I don't think.When I will see people I know who loved Michael, people like: QUINCE JONES, SPIKE LEE, Lionel Ritchie, Diana Ross.
So I will believe the initiatives.
I would not organize anything and speculating on the death of a great artist and man as he is, though if I'm perhaps one of the few people who knew him personally and who know his acts, his generosity and many truths.
Continue to keep alive the Forums that are the best form of participation and information.I already told all before his death and I immediately confirmed all, now I do not feel. I Wouldn't speculate to showcase the benefit of other speculators.
Excuse me but I do not feel,
David Zard"

This person has a big heart, he loves and admires and respects Michael and he does not want to show how the big (fake) Michael's friends are doing.
He also says:
"Continue to keep alive the Forums that are the best form of participation and information"
It's clear.

Posted on 5/13/2010, 11:43 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
could it be this that Lisa is saying to the fans?
He's alive, as he says in the song of TII he is the light of the world and therefore the sun.
We are symbolically sunflowers running around him but we are still too few.
There isn't enough union between fans to protect him. The shower of sunshine and the rainbow that is the hope that it will happen soon.
I also found this morning on Twitter by @ MsTJaxon

Remember That Kenny's tweet? "The Sun Is Out", "the Flowers are in bloom", "HE IS BACK?"!?

all coincidences?!?

Answer:
no, no coincidences, thanks Morgana.

If anyone speaks Italian can you translate this? - ''Fatti sentire qualche volta'' - I tried the free online translations but they don't work well.

«let me hear from you sometimes»

^^ I can only imagine the schedule of that intern or assistant assigned to that task! Wading through all the gold pants.... :)

Man...how can I get that job???!!! :punk: LOL

What's with the cover from Vanity Fair.I don't get it...

can anyone please ost a link to Balckor white account?

i've been busy, but last night while TRYING to organize my files, i saw this...it came from the very first hoax forum, the one that closed down. someone was privately messaging a member, who shared the conversation with the whole forum. i happened to copy/paste it, finding it to be interesting, but later on forgot about it. it talks about a double named Jonathan. make of it what you will. i don't know if it's true or not...

---
"The person that gave the This Is It Tour Announcement was not Michael Jackson. His name is Jonathan and he has worked for Michael for years.
Last name?
Can’t release that info. Absolutely will not.
Do you know why he did the press con?
Yes...I don’t see much of a purpose in disclosing why he did the tour announcement in place of Michael...just that it was him that did it, not Michael.
The fact that he was using a double...i think that should be enough.
I never said impersonator. I said double.
(same?)no, not at all."
----

about Joanna Thomae (sp?)

"Joanna?
You misunderstood me. I never said it was Michael Jackson in the video. I only said that the video was real. That the girl in the video, is in fact the girl in all of the pictures. I never said that she was his girlfriend or that they were an item. People created their own fantasy with that one."

------

"Is Michael dead?
Would you believe me if i told you? I’m sorry, i won’t spoonfeed you like the media. I’m under the impression that most of you figured this out long ago. You deny the truth, cos in your mind, it has no logic. It doesn’t fit your mold of Michael. Knowing what someone is like, is not knowing who they are. Only what they represent.
So what did Michael represent?
Whatever was convenient at the time.
Multiple personalities?
Most people have 2 sides, imagine what you can do with 4 sides.
Jonathan is a very real person, Everyone is fully aware of who he is, as he has done very little to protect his privacy. He’s been in your face the whole time."

---------

2nd communication
"I want to shed light onto the tour annoucnement because that is really where things started to fall apart. There is greater meaning to all of this .. I have nothing to gain by telling you this info.

One of the things I have noticed on all of the death hoax sites is that people are all ignoring the most obvious thing.... That is was not Michael at the O2 press conference. You say that most people recognize this but why has it gone ignored?

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps those familiarities were there because Michael had been using Jonathan for a very long time - therefore we have gotten to know him as well as Michael?

Go back and START RESEARCHING PICTURES, INTERVIEWS and PERFORMANCES by Michael starting with about circa 1991 - 2009

If Michael is dead or alive you want to know the truth right? Am I wrong?

Then do as I say, Start with Jonathan - You are all starting with "THE DEATH": of Michael ... you cant do that ... you will accomplish nothing but walking around in circles.
None of this is making sense to you because you are all trying to find out what happened to MICHAEL. BUT you arent looking at the inconsistencies in HIS LIFE STORY! Because you are afraid of the truth you might find.

I did not say MISTAKES that he made, I said INCONSISTENCIES in his life story.

None of this is going to be figured out anytime soon - If people want a quick answer to why Michael faked his death they should probably just walk away now..

AH HA!!! So he DID fake his death!!

INFORMANT says ... Maybe - Maybe he JUST FAKED HIS LIFE ... Maybe THAT resulted in his death.

Informant left off by saying: I am not saying if Michael is dead or alive - I am saying that if you really want the truth - you BETTER be PREPARED for any and everything.

LEARN the difference between an impersonator and a double.

Then you wil see that tracking down any information on Jonathan IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

I understand that this may not make sense right now but please just do what I asked and look into the things I mentioned. I promise you that it will start to make sense."

------
i think there were subsequent communications. the member didn't share anymore, however. she left the forum and started making her series of hoax videos. i've seen some of the first ones, but i don't remember anything that talked about doubles.

BLACKORWHITE May 14, 2010

Posted on 5/14/2010, 9:32 p.m.

www.youtube.com/watch#!v=JnfHUaitf-Q

Posted on 5/14/2010, 9:45 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Greetings MJ Fans....
While visiting him a few days ago at Forest Lawn , Riley and I couldn't help but notice that , while there are a few bouquets , candles and gifts there is a very large empty space around him and in front of him that could use a whole lot more.
While , I am sure that the staff at The Holy Terrace do their very best to place what is sent and what is placed at the door at his tomb , I thought you might like to know that he would want and deserves more than what is there and I had an idea.......
Some may or may not know this but his favorite flower was the Sunflower.
They made him happy because they looked happy to him , Thus, he called them "The Happy Flower".
When we were married , I would try and fill up rooms with them wherever he was.
I wanted to bring something to place near him that he liked and that wouldn't die so I brought a large vase of silk sunflowers and placed them near him.
This barely made any kind of dent in the atmosphere so I thought of maybe letting those who care know what the situation is and how we can solve it.
I know how much he loved and appreciated being showered with Gifts and flowers by his fans , I thought if whoever wants to bought just one silk sunflower each and sent it , the whole area around him and in front of him (As well as the two large empty vases that sit on either side of him) could be filled up in no time , which would be much more appropriate than what the current status is right now.
We can all cause a "Sun shower" if you will...........
He deserves to be flooded and surrounded , LETS SURROUND HIM!
Lots of Love,
~LMP

There are two Forest Lawns in LA which is confusing,
Below is the correct address to send them to:

The Holy Terrace At Forest Lawn
1712 South Glendale Avenue
Glendale Calif, 91205

Posted on 5/14/2010, 10:08 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltL5jOTll24

The sunflower is a symbol of immortality in some cultures.

Posted on 5/14/2010, 10:15 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

The legend of the birth of the sunflower is related to the Inca people.
It tells how the Sun as divinity, when men didn't know grow or hunt and they fed
only enemies killed in battles, decided to send two of his children on earth, to bring civilization.
The son of the Sun, Manco Capac, along with his sister-wife, Mama Oello Huaco, undertook the journey carrying their father's image, represented through a flower, the sunflower, and a wedge of gold, deciding to establish the new home in the place where the wedge it was planted in the ground without effort.
They found the place in the center of a fertile valley in Peru, then called Cuzco ,"the navel" in Inca language, later it becomes the capital of the empire.

Posted on 5/14/2010, 10:26 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Sun
Osiris
The Phoenix

In the ancient tradition reported by Herodotus, the phoenix rises again every 500 years, as reported by Chaeremon, historian philosopher who speaks about the mysteries of Egyptian (June) from Orapollo lived with Zeno (474-491) which, like we know from Suidas lexicon - he directed the egyptian school to Menouthis at Alexandria, to Aelian of Preneste; the rebirth of the phoenix hide for all these authors an astronomical period related to the Osiris' resurrection. Already in Chapter 125 of the Book of the Dead, Osiris said to be reborn as Phoenix in the city of On (Heliopolis) place of cosmological myths, Osiris is identified with the dual Lion (THINK ABOUT THE LION ON MICHAEL'S SHIRT IN TII) in the names of Yesterday and Tomorrow, or Osiris and Ra, esoteric symbol of rebirth in charge at solar cycles. Orapollo reveals that Phoenix is one of many manifestations of the sun as interpreted by Sbordone showing a late spelling of the name of Osiris made with an eye and a scepter. From here the eye of the phoenix understood as the lighting aware of Osiris which - according Orapollo - with the Renaissance it embodies , inherent to the flame of the of the Phoenix reported in a fragment of Chaeremon.

Posted on 5/14/2010, 10:33 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:

will it be the BAM? that's what you want to tell us?

Answer:
I have always told you to READ with attention what Lisa writes.

Posted on 5/14/2010, 10:40 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Since ancient times the change in direction of the sun between 21 and 22 June, is seen as a particular and magic moment.
This day, called the summer solstice, is the first day of a new season and in magic it is associated with the feast of St. John the Baptist, on June 24, the day he was born six months before Christ (from what the church says) because in this brief but intense period, all plants and herbs on earth are affected with particular strength and power.
The triumph of the light ...
Around June 21 the sun celebrates its triumph in what is the longest day of the year.

Posted on 5/14/2010, 10:43 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

This is it, here I stand
I’m the light of the world, I feel grand
Got this love I can feel
And I know yes for sure it is real

And it feels as though I’ve seen your face a thousand times
And you said you really know me too yourself [?]
And I know that you have got addicted with your eyes [?]
But you say you gonna live it for yourself [?]

I never heard a single word about you
Falling in love wasn’t my plan
I never thught that I would be your lover
C’mon baby, just understand

This is it, I can say,
I’m the light of the world, run away [?]
We can feel, this is real
Every time I’m in love that I feel

And I feel as though I’ve known you since 1,000 years
And you tell me that you’ve seen my face before.
And you said to me you don’t wnat me hanging round
Many times, wanna do it here before [?]

This is it, I can feel
I’m the light of the world, this is real
Feel my song, we can say
And I tell you I feel that way

And I feel as though I’ve known you for a thousand years
And you said you want some of this yourself
And you said won’t you go with me, on a while
And I know that it’s really cool myself

Posted on 5/14/2010, 10:48 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
So are you saying the day?

Answer:
No, I'm just explaining the link with Lisa's sunflowers.

Posted on 5/14/2010, 10:51 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Capital letters?

Answer:
you must Deduct ...

Posted on 5/14/2010, 11:19 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
You have given us one more step in, and this piece brings to 21 June, magical moment of maximum brightness, maximum light throughout the year: it can not be a coincidence!

Answer:
I do not believe in coincidences

Posted on 5/14/2010, 11:23 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
do you want tell us something? have We to seek clues in that video of Earth Song?

Answer:
It has been sent to me from an user of the forum, and I wanted to post it because It is really well done.

Posted on 5/14/2010, 11:30 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
but if Barry does not have photos in version 'himself' isn't it possible that he had replaced Mike only when he really dead, but not last year, but 15 years ago?

Answer:
BARRY damn, he is creating only very strange DOUBTS to the FANS.
NO dear absolutely you have to exclude this theory.
He is only one of his doubles, but he has not lived in his place. TO PREVENT!

Edited by Fragolina Velenosa - 15/5/2010, 12:23

Back