The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax 'Theory' - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Do you guys remember the discussion about Michael and a comic book? I think it was about a comic book that was made by Michael (??) (and someone else) and the book was about a superstar hoaxing his death... What was the thing with that? Anyone remember? I think it was discussed on this board, but I don't know if I understood the story right when I read about it. :scratch:

Yes the comic book is called Fated here is a link about it
http://splashpage.mtv.com/2009/10/15/comic-book-written-by-michael-jackson-on-the-way/

About the discussion will he come back or not, at first I thought he wouldn't come back (if this is all true) but why leave all those clues behind if you're not planning to return?
IMO you might just aswell leave everyone thinking you are indeed dead.

Ok, thanks for the link! :) I have to take a closer look at it.

I agree, it woudn't be locigal to leave clues if you're not coming back. It would be much easier just to disappear forever.

There is a video here about it that was posted earlier in this thread -

What do you think about this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaDz6rk5E5c

The book is real, you can google it and find more information.

This sort of things make me still think he's probably alive and it's like he told us "A great adventure".

Also last week the Chigago Tribune did a poll on her website with the question: "Is Michael Jackson stll Alive?". Most people said yes! It's the first big newspaper I know off that's maybe questioning his "death".

Re: The Hoax 'Theory' - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

...nevermind..

...nevermind..

I couldn't find the full lyrics, but...

[CHORUS]
I walked away but I was wrong
(I can't make it another day)
You’re the one that keeps me strong
You’re the fire that keeps me warm

How did I get through this storm?
(I can't make it another day without your love)

Last edited:
Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Just watch the ending of the TII movie and when MJ says BAM!! and afterwards when earth girl comes back and is holding the planet, the music playing sounds to me like "The Music Of The Night" from the Phantom of the Opera, which MJ always compared himself to. I copied the lyrics to the song give it a read. very interesting...

[size=+2]VIDEO[/size][youtube][/youtube]

Night-time sharpens,
heightens each sensation
Darkness stirs and wakes imagination
Silently the senses abandon their defences ...

Slowly, gently night unfurls its splendour
Grasp it, sense it - tremulous and tender
Turn your face away
from the garish light of day,
turn your thoughts away
from cold, unfeeling light -
and listen to the music of the night ...

Close your eyes and surrender to your
darkest dreams!
Purge your thoughts of the life
you knew before!
Close your eyes,
let your spirit start to soar!
And you'll live
as you've never lived before ...

Softly, deftly,
music shall surround you ...
Feel it, hear it,
closing in around you ...
Open up your mind,
let your fantasies unwind,
in this darkness which
you know you cannot fight -
the darkness of the music of the night ...

Let your mind start a journey
through a strange new world!
Leave all thoughts
of the world you knew before!
Let your soul take you where you
long to be !
Only then can you belong to me ...

Floating, falling, sweet intoxication!
Touch me, trust me savour each sensation!
Let the dream begin,
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write -
the power of the music of the night ...

You alone can make my song take flight -
help me make the music of the night . . .

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Slightly off topic...but i LOVE the Phantom of the Opera.

I just rewatched the entire show yesterday on youtube :D

I wonder if some day the family will decide to release a picture of MJ in the casket, how many fans will still believe in hoax ?
The recent autopsy report was not good enough obviously for some ppl to realize that MJ is gone forever. I am not surprised though because some ppl prefer to stay in a deep denial instead to pay attention to a future trial and help the family to get justice for Michael. Also, looks like some hoax websites became internet based businesses . If so , good for them.
Today I noticed everybody was looking at this rabbit on TMZ.lol
What a big deal... For some ppl it is a “sign” that MJ is coming back in April. For some real hardcore hoax believers the rabbit is still a sign but Mike is never coming back because he has to “hide” real good in the island or whatever.
Just nobody keeps in mind that Michael made a contract with Chris Angel for 50 shows in London. Chris Angel’s theatre in Luxor hotel in Las Vegas (I have been there) has a rabbit logo. Everybody can buy a t-shirt with the rabbit on. It is nothing strange that Michael’s daughter was wearing this kind of t-shirt.
Chris Angel had to provide some special effects for London shows because Michael wanted some more magic to be involved in there. He dropped David Copperfield because Copperfield asked for 1 million USD per show. It was too expensive to use him.
I wonder if some days (I pray to God it never will happen), autopsy pictures will be somewhere on the net, how many fans still will think that MJ is alive? I am sure there will be some.
Those hoax theories will never die imo. It was the same for Elvis and it will be the same for Michael even if one day autopsy pictures will be on the net. And looks like nobody wants to take under consideration what kind of nice person Michael was and he would never do it for his kids and his family.
Those hoax websites are the most disrespectful things to Michael I have ever seen. I find them worse than tabloids or the same. Well I am not here to change somebody’s mind but I still hope I have a right here for my own opinion.
Well ppl have a right to believe in hoax theories, I have a right to believe in some spiritual things and my believes based on my experience as well.
There is a session with the medium where Michael is talking trough this medium about hoax believers and how bad it is for his spirit. Here it is, if somebody wants to listen to it (the last session from January 7, 2010 : http://bonnievent.com/

Eveybody have a nice day...

Or forums on the hoax. I doubt that they (Jackson family and others) do not know of the existence of these forums.

A fake picture was much discussed in these forums since the beginning.

It was from MJJC that Brian and Joe found out about the fake pic thanx to Moddie777 who told them about the thread they started as they asked about me apparently and then Moddie777 sent all the info over from the thread. If Joe and Brian know this is a hoax, then they would know that the pic is fake, but why didnt they know about it until now though? Hmmmmm:scratch:

It was from MJJC that Brian and Joe found out about the fake pic thanx to Moddie777 who told them about the thread they started as they asked about me apparently and then Moddie777 sent all the info over from the thread. If Joe and Brian know this is a hoax, then they would know that the pic is fake, but why didnt they know about it until now though? Hmmmmm:scratch:

or they knew about it, but still pretended like they didnt, i mean to me the pic from the 30th anniversary doesnt look like the pic of the ambulance, the one in the ambulance is clearly from dangerous era. so i dont believe that is the pic they used to fake the pic. and maybe they saw the thread on here and decided that they finally had to address it, because ppl are startng to catch on. but speculation about the pic has been going on ever since june so i dont see why they decided to address it now... just doesnt make sense to me.

[youtube]pD-akHsrg9Q&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

[youtube]Zu1J2L4D4M0[/youtube]

Is there any list somewhere of all the weird stuff?

I guess it would take too long to make a definitive one from everything in this thread.

Some people seriously need to let go...it's not healthy.

Yes... Maybe they pretended they did not know? :scratch: Now everybody knows that this picture is fake. A picture of the ambulance was the first thing to be discussed by the forums hoax. They and family know of the existence of these forums. And I doubt that some of them do not visit these forums out of curiosity to see what people are discussing as many fans who are not believers of the hoax are out of curiosity/investigation.

Some people seriously need to let go...it's not healthy.

Saying things like this is not good, you'll force people to hide what they feel and think. Better they express it in this one single thread on the board than keep it bottled up and go insane. Its not hard for you to avoid it. Its fine to post inconsistances and odd things it doesn't mean people actually think he is alive. Its just curiosity.

Saying things like this is not good, you'll force people to hide what they feel and think. Better they express it in this one single thread on the board than keep it bottled up and go insane. Its not hard for you to avoid it. Its fine to post inconsistances and odd things it doesn't mean people actually think he is alive.
I agree. Believers in the hoax or no hoax believers, no matter, everyone is on boat and for the same purpose: to discover the truth anyway will appear at some moment. We are all together.

Saying things like this is not good, you'll force people to hide what they feel and think. Better they express it in this one single thread on the board than keep it bottled up and go insane. Its not hard for you to avoid it. Its fine to post inconsistances and odd things it doesn't mean people actually think he is alive. Its just curiosity.

Well said :yes:

Well said.

And besides, I've not seen one person actually come out and say "I think he's alive". I quite enjoy reading this thread, because most of the time the things in it actually potentially make sense.

Amen! im sick of people coming in here saying stuff like that, just simply STAY OUT!!

Same can be said for things that are being said on this board or this thread, it not being good. I am not forcing anyone to do anything, I couldn't even do that if I wanted to. Regardless, I can express my opinion just as much as anyone else, and my opinion is that it's not healthy. Besides you and I both know it's not contained in this thread, the same sentiments are present in almost every thread on this board.

Whether or not they actually think he's alive or what not, the levels that things get taken too around here is just unhealthy. And that's just my observation.

Same can be said for things that are being said on this board or this thread, it not being good. I am not forcing anyone to do anything, I couldn't even do that if I wanted to. Regardless, I can express my opinion just as much as anyone else, and my opinion is that it's not healthy. Besides you and I both know it's not contained in this thread, the same sentiments are present in almost every thread on this board.

Whether or not they actually think he's alive or what not, the levels that things get taken too around here is just unhealthy. And that's just my observation.

well if this thread effects you negatively then maybe you should not come in it......I myself have a sense of confusion about all that is going on...however...I CHOSE to enter this thread and read what may or may not be factual as the truth....but....it does not hurt anyone to put their thoughts and the evidence that they feel strong about in this thread.

As far as things about a hoax being mentioned in other threads...we all have free will to either comment on them or not...if it bothers you then do yourself a favor and don't comment......I read some comments that I don't like in some threads..not necessarily on the hoax stuff but other stuff too....I CHOSE not to comment....I just skip those comments I don't like.....its very easy to do.

[size=+2]guys if people keep coming in here and stating their opinions about this thread, lets just not make a big deal about it anymore. let them just come in here and say wats on their mind even if its negative, just so this thread wont get closed! PLEASE!! THANKS :)[/size]

WHY has he have faked his own death? is the important question.

Last edited:

I know everyone has their own opinions and their own way of dealing with things, But I've been following this Hoax since September and I just know and feel Michael is alive. There are too many things not right how things are going there are too many ''coincidences'' as you want to call them. Everyone needs to give this Hoax a chance I think. But I cannot think or speak for anyone so I respect everyone's opinion on this.

WHY has he have faked his own death? is the important question.

We don't know for sure why he would do this. But I thinkt that Michael would have a very important reason for doing this. He would never do anything if it wasn't needed. And I think Michael had to do this he had no other choice that is what I think. He would never do this just because he wanted to or just to for a simple reason. I think the reason behind him doing this is much bigger and much more complex than anyone can think of.

Yes... Maybe they pretended they did not know? :scratch: Now everybody knows that this picture is fake. A picture of the ambulance was the first thing to be discussed by the forums hoax. They and family know of the existence of these forums. And I doubt that some of them do not visit these forums out of curiosity to see what people are discussing as many fans who are not believers of the hoax are out of curiosity/investigation.

Yes, Jacksons family is pretty much aware of hoax stuff and they consider it disrespectful and foolish because they lost a family member, a brother and son. They probably never will address to it making an official statement or something because it simply does not make any sense. They are busy dealing with more important issues regarding a future trial. If you ask me how do I know, I’ll tell you, that I know it from a very reliable source but I am not going to say anything more than that. You believe what you believe, I am not here to stop ppl to believe what they want to.

well if this thread effects you negatively then maybe you should not come in it.

Hoax theories affect negatively many NON hoax discussions on this board including autopsy report thread. Keep it in mind pls.Thx.

Back