The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

The Jacksons know all right. Of course they know everything...from the start.
They have acces to the forums just like you and me.
So....if all of that is BS ( which is not ) somebody should say something ages ago.
That is the weirdest thing for me. They ( Jacksons ) are keeping the story alive.
How should we not ?! idk
I am not saying I want this to happen but there should have been a statement from someone of Michael"s family regarding the fact that A LOT of ppl believe he is alive.
Strange indeed. How is it in their interest to keep it running or is it ?
Personaly...I don"t know what to think let alone what to believe. I am lost.

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

The Jacksons know all right. Of course they know everything...from the start.
They have acces to the forums just like you and me.
So....if all of that is BS ( which is not ) somebody should say something ages ago.
That is the weirdest thing for me. They ( Jacksons ) are keeping the story alive.
How should we not ?! idk
I am not saying I want this to happen but there should have been a statement from someone of Michael"s family regarding the fact that A LOT of ppl believe he is alive.
Strange indeed. How is it in their interest to keep it running or is it ?
Personaly...I don"t know what to think let alone what to believe. I am lost.

I concur and feel the same.

okay I have a question. can somebody please explain to me why do you think that the jacksons keep the hoax alive.

I realize that they haven't explicitly said "there's no hoax" but all the other things they say and do (such as joe opening a wrongful death lawsuit, latoya telling how michael looked, how several of them saying michael was murdered, asking for justice, going to court hearings etc) is consistent with Michael being dead.

okay I have a question. can somebody please explain to me why do you think that the jacksons keep the hoax alive.

I realize that they haven't explicitly said "there's no hoax" but all the other things they say and do (such as joe opening a wrongful death lawsuit, latoya telling how michael looked, how several of them saying michael was murdered, asking for justice, going to court hearings etc) is consistent with Michael being dead.

Yes...you are right.
I was thinking about all those forums dedicated to" MJ is alive" and all those YT movies and books.....there are plenty of things.
Let me try to explain...like I said ..I desperatly want him to be alive.
And no matter how some things are crazy...some things give me just a little hope.
But I guess the Jacksons want the mistery and the myth. I can understand the way they think, otherwise they would say something about hoax-belivers.
I never belived and thought that I will talk about things like this....oh, Michael.
:(

probably because he IS alive? because really, what reason could they have not to address the hoax seriously? and i can't believe they don't know about it.

as for those ^^^ things that they do, yes - they're consistent with Michael being dead. but if he's alive, shouldn't they be doing the same things? otherwise, it would defeat the purpose of the hoax. and because he supposedly died under mysterious circumstances, they are expected to lead the call for justice. if Michael was forced to hoax his death because people were out to harm him, then maybe the lawsuit, the cries of murder, the trial, are not mere hoax scripts.

i just have to add that i watched A Mother's Story, and Ms Katherine talking about Michael made me really sad. i didn't know what to think. however, i was surprised when she said she didn't look at him after he passed away. i also recall Pearl Jr saying that the Jackson publicist told her that there never was any open-casket viewing. nobody tried to stop her from publishing her hoax book as well.

What do you mean by "the people who matter in the Jackson clan?" Are you favoring some over others? Because that won't prove or disprove anything! As we can see already it's a mess, they all contradict each other and themselves!

I rather believe Katherine or LaToya or Jermaine, over Joe and Geniveve. I'm not saying this was you, but before Michael passed Joe was looked at by many as being the crazy one out of both Jackson elders. Not many bought into anything he says, it seems some of you now believe the least credible Jackson members because it fits your belief...It shouldn't work like that. LaToya and Jermaine both have confirmed on more than one occasion that Michael is gone, which is why LaToya is looking into the conspiracy that he was murdered, and why Joe has launched a wrongful death investigation against AEG. You really think they'd be doing all of this if they still thought Michael was alive?

And the Jackson's have addressed the hoax, just not publicly, I recall a thread on this forum a few months back where Randy politely asked other fans on twitter (or facebook) to stop with the hoax rumors and the myth that Michael would be attending one of Jermaine's tribute concerts. He said something along the lines of, him wishing it would stop because it hurts him because he knows the truth, if somebody could find that thread and post it, it would be great, but I'm certain it was on this forum.

@ MJ_Forever, they wouldn't be doing those things if Michael was alive because it would land them in jail. Filing a wrongful death lawsuit for someone who isn't really dead is a crime, both Joe and Oxman will end up serving some type of jail sentence for that. Would the Jackson family AND Michael put another person's well being on the line just for the sake of a cover-up, knowing Michael's heart, I doubt that.

Last edited:

Like I said they all contradict each other! Even in the way that MJ death happened! In how it was, how he look & what he was wearing etc. Including his friends and employees! Put some of there stories together and it don't match up!

So I'm not favoring anyone of them, they all are suspicious to me! Can't even keep a story straight, whether he is dead or alive! That is my point and the reason why the hoax started in the first place, period!

So being friends with someone like Pearl Jr. when they say their family member and friend is dead because they where there and they heard this and that, is disturbing to me!

My opinion though! You don't have to feel the same! lol

Oh God................... >>>>>>>>>>>
mh34g0.gif

Something is really bothering me.... so I work in a pharmacy and i checked Michael's profile 3 days ago, and i know the scripts are his because its his former address on there plus Murray's name attached to the scripts. However under this same profile a pharmacy in New York has filled a script under Michael's name,on july 22 2010, with a different doctor. It couldn't be a mistake or a game because a pharmacy is a professional place, things like that don't happen. So i don't know what to believe.

Something is really bothering me.... so I work in a pharmacy and i checked Michael's profile 3 days ago, and i know the scripts are his because its his former address on there plus Murray's name attached to the scripts. However under this same profile a pharmacy in New York has filled a script under Michael's name,on july 22 2010, with a different doctor. It couldn't be a mistake or a game because a pharmacy is a professional place, things like that don't happen. So i don't know what to believe.

Since Michael Jackson is a really common name, couldn't it just be a different Michael Jackson, and it was accidentally added to the wrong profile?

Since Michael Jackson is a really common name, couldn't it just be a different Michael Jackson, and it was accidentally added to the wrong profile?
with that date of birth and the address showing is a bit unlikely, but you never know.....I will be watching though to see if someone picks it up lol

However under this same profile a pharmacy in New York has filled a script under Michael's name,on july 22 2010, with a different doctor. It couldn't be a mistake or a game because a pharmacy is a professional place, things like that don't happen. So i don't know what to believe.
:ph34r:

do we have such database that allows us to see what everyone is prescribed across the states?

(I know that there's a federal database but isn't that limited to only to controlled substances and federal law enforcement access?)

Does it say which pharmacy? Cause if it's Duane Reade good luck Michael. Getting a prescription there is aggravating lol.

Does it say which pharmacy? Cause if it's Duane Reade good luck Michael. Getting a prescription there is aggravating lol.

Yea it's the pharmacy i work at CVS.

do we have such database that allows us to see what everyone is prescribed across the states?

(I know that there's a federal database but isn't that limited to only to controlled substances and federal law enforcement access?)

No you can see what everyone gets as long as you have their name and date of birth, technology is so advanced these days, you can see their address, medical history, telephone number, prescriber etc. If it's the same company you can see all their meds in any state.

No you can see what everyone gets as long as you have their name and date of birth, technology is so advanced these days, you can see their address, medical history, telephone number, prescriber etc. If it's the same company you can see all their meds in any state.

I got it. You are looking to CVS's own records.

I asked because if I go to different chains (such as Kroger vs Walmart) they can't see my prescriptions unless I transfer them from one to another.

I don't know where to with it, so I'll post it here.
You all remember Karen Faye, Samantha and co. claiming Kenny Ortega is a murder. Karen was just tweeting we should read her comment on the recent post (where she's writing about the accidence in Germany during MJ&Friends, when Michael fell with this huge construction during "Earth Song") and IMO, she's suggesting there clearly, that KO might had bad intentions...
Karen Faye (08:23:15) :

This is a very good question. I did want to address it, but not in my main statement, because it is true, and a very cruel part of the story.
Kenny Ortega was the producer and director of this show in Germany, and was ultimately his responsible for everything that took place on stage. Kenny left town IMMEDIATELY, without even calling to see how Michael was, or to say he was sorry after Michael’s bridge failed.
Michael never forgot Kenny’s cold and frightened response.
One of the first things Michael told me when I began working on TII with him was “guess what? Kenny finally kinda said he was sorry for that fall in Germany”.
This only validates how self centered and thoughtless Kenny Ortega is. It took Kenny 11 years to say he was sorry. Michael ALWAYS remembered that. During that 11 years, Michael often mentioned to me, that “Kenny hasn’t apologized yet”. It was only when Michael gave him his next job with him,on TII, did Kenny think about saying he was sorry.
Too bad Michael accepted his apology….Michael might still be alive if he realized that Kenny was heartless, and only cared about his job and the money.
I'm always trying to see good in ppl... or am I that blind and can't see, that KO is that mean?
Here's her blog: http://karenfayeblog.com

One more thing.
Recently I came back to the story about Dee Dee's death. I've read, that the Jackson Family put a lot of efforts to bring this case to justice and to serve the justice to this guy, who was responsible for this tragic loss. I mean, from the Family (esp. Brothers, Joe and LaToya) we can hear, they demand justice and so... But these are only words. Ivy and others wrote several times, it must take time to bring the case to the final, but I'm getting impatient. I have this impression for over an year nothing has changed. The case is pending and no one took responsibility... It's ticking me off.
I

Last edited:

I got it. You are looking to CVS's own records.

I asked because if I go to different chains (such as Kroger vs Walmart) they can't see my prescriptions unless I transfer them from one to another.

Right.

I have this impression for over an year nothing has changed.
You still have doubts about it? I do not.... -_-

Has anyone seen this:

Dr. Conrad Murray -- Son On a Beach

7/29/2010 12:10 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

"Do not worry" ... Dr. Conrad Murray was merely rocking his infant son to sleep while taking a dip in Miami today where he and baby mama Nicole Alvarez are on vacation.

As we first reported, the LAPD believes Dr. Murray sent shipments of Propofol -- the drug that killed Michael -- from a Las Vegas pharmacy to Nicole's apartment in Santa Monica.

Dr. Murray is due back in court to face involuntary manslaughter charges on August 23.
http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/29/dr-conrad-murray-beach-photos-michael-jackson/

Murray walks having fun. He is sooooooooooooo worried.... :smilerolleyes: :doh:

I wanted know when (date) these pictures were made and that is this place. And I always doubted the existence of that child.

Last edited:

Karen tweets before June 25th was positive! But, after words she wants to write about how everyone around MJ was responsible, including KO!? Just like I said they contradict each other, always! Whatever!

And Murray on vacation...this is such a nightmare! :(

Karen tweets before June 25th was positive! But, after words she wants to write about how everyone around MJ was responsible, including KO!? Just like I said they contradict each other, always! Whatever!

And Murray on vacation...this is such a nightmare! :(

just wake me up, when it's over. I just can't stand it anymore, really. :(

Kenny Ortega was the producer and director of this show in Germany, and was ultimately his responsible for everything that took place on stage.

this is quite a stretch IMO. Every part of the show will have someone responsible for it you have people responsible for stage, people responsible for lights, people responsible for sound etc etc. It's not like it was Kenny's job to build or control the stage to make sure everything was fine. Probably somebody said everything was in perfect condition and he believed them.

Michael never forgot Kenny’s cold and frightened response. Michael ALWAYS remembered that.

Interesting. Yet MJ seemed friendly with Kenny before the TII concerts. Kenny was present at 2001 30th anniversary concert, there's pictures of them meeting at Las Vegas in 2008 and Michael attended high school musical concerts with his kids (which Kenny directs as well)

and if Michael had issues with Kenny why would he hire him for TII. It's not like Kenny is not the only director and after the High School Musical series I really don't think that Kenny was hurting for cash.

Karen Faye (08:23:15) :

This is a very good question. I did want to address it, but not in my main statement, because it is true, and a very cruel part of the story.
Kenny Ortega was the producer and director of this show in Germany, and was ultimately his responsible for everything that took place on stage. Kenny left town IMMEDIATELY, without even calling to see how Michael was, or to say he was sorry after Michael’s bridge failed.
Michael never forgot Kenny’s cold and frightened response.
One of the first things Michael told me when I began working on TII with him was “guess what? Kenny finally kinda said he was sorry for that fall in Germany”.
This only validates how self centered and thoughtless Kenny Ortega is. It took Kenny 11 years to say he was sorry. Michael ALWAYS remembered that. During that 11 years, Michael often mentioned to me, that “Kenny hasn’t apologized yet”. It was only when Michael gave him his next job with him,on TII, did Kenny think about saying he was sorry.
Too bad Michael accepted his apology….Michael might still be alive if he realized that Kenny was heartless, and only cared about his job and the money.
This is too ridiculous to even consider. Kenny is responsible for the artistic direction of the show, the CONCEPTS, is anyone actually going to believe that Kenny actually had any part in CONSTRUCTION of the stage? geesh...
I don't know what Kenny has done to deserve this, but Karen is obviously holding a giant grudge against him.
That fall was freaky, I remember watching it and my heart literally skipped a beat - gee, this is falling real fast... is it supposed to be falling that fast?! omg, it's LOOSE!!! MICHAEL!!! But - unless she means Kenny somehow got backstage and cut some ropes, or made someone else do that, this doesn't make sense.
And Karen would be well advised to better have some proof, before she accuses anyone of attempted murder.

this is quite a stretch IMO. Every part of the show will have someone responsible for it you have people responsible for stage, people responsible for lights, people responsible for sound etc etc. It's not like it was Kenny's job to build or control the stage to make sure everything was fine. Probably somebody said everything was in perfect condition and he believed them.

Interesting. Yet MJ seemed friendly with Kenny before the TII concerts. Kenny was present at 2001 30th anniversary concert, there's pictures of them meeting at Las Vegas in 2008 and Michael attended high school musical concerts with his kids (which Kenny directs as well)

and if Michael had issues with Kenny why would he hire him for TII. It's not like Kenny is not the only director and after the High School Musical series I really don't think that Kenny was hurting for cash.

duh, just read that. EXACTLY, ivy! (my post is a bit of a repeat of what you said)

:agree:

I think Karen has some problem with Ortega (or maybe jealous of their friendship?) and probably will not like him. It makes no sense the attacks of Karen for Ortega. Like you said, he and Michael were very friendly with each other in TII.

Maybe Karen could explain why Michael Ortega hired to TII. She seems to know everything about the professional relationship and friendship Michael and Ortega. :smilerolleyes: Well, it certainly will not know to explain it. lol! :doh:

You all remember Karen Faye, Samantha and co. claiming Kenny Ortega is a murder. Karen was just tweeting we should read her comment on the recent post (where she's writing about the accidence in Germany during MJ&Friends, when Michael fell with this huge construction during "Earth Song") and IMO, she's suggesting there clearly, that KO might had bad intentions...

I'm always trying to see good in ppl... or am I that blind and can't see, that KO is that mean?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Michael dedicated his entire life to sharing what was in his heart at all costs. He was an expert at hiding his own pain, so he could serve others. This is a story I wrote a while back that illustrates how many of those working on THIS IS IT, the crew and many staff, never saw his pain. Michael was being threatened, but he also had a deep feeling of responsibility to his family and fans to bring what moments of joy he could, to a world that was experiencing so much pain, from financial strife, war and to environmental destruction. As soon as Michael left his dressing room…it was Showtime.
Michael was headlining two benefit concerts for the International Red Cross, Nelson Mandela’s Children’s Fund, and UNESCO. MICHAEL JACKSON AND FRIENDS. The roster of performers and their entourage flew from Seoul, Korea where the first concert was held, to Munich on a chartered plane. It was such a wonderful flight because we were able to spend some time and get to know everyone. There were performers from all over the world. We arrived at the Munich Olympic Stadium in the afternoon on June 27, 1999 to prepare for Michael’s evening appearance. Michael introduced Andrea Bocelli in the late afternoon. The sun was setting. The darkness changed the entire feeling of the arena. It was a hot summer evening. The crowd had been enjoying performances by other artists all day: Luther Vandross, The Kelly Brothers, Ringo Starr… but it seemed the audience was waiting for Michael. The excitement was building. Magically, the stage was being transformed with emerging walls of lights, screens and equipment that had been created for Michael’s show, that were hidden behind the other performances. Michael Jackson, Michael Bush and myself were using the last minutes to take care some details in the dressing room, just stage right. A long check list: Microphones, wires, wardrobe changes, towels, song list, ice, Gatorade, fans, grease paints, powder. Michael did some stretches to warm up, as the lights lowered in the house. I could feel the energy of anticipation the crowd directed towards us. Any hint of Michael’s appearance created excited chaos in the crowd. He would peek out at the audience from behind the curtains. The band came up the back stairs. Michael met them for the traditional prayer joining their hands. The show began with all the frenzy and excitement that they all did. We have been doing this for many years. After I prepared for the next change, I watched from stage right. Everything was going perfectly…. the medley…Beat It…Black or White with Slash…Billie Jean. The local performers for Earth Song started filing on stage. Earth Song began… then the bridge appeared, just as it had done in Korea. The children and adults slowly entered and filled the stage. The song builds…. Michael flies up the bridge and gyrates and pounds his feet, twirls as the bridge lifts away from its braces. Smoke, explosions, bombard our eyes and ears…the bridge continues higher and higher, but unlike rehearsals, and the last show…. it didn’t pause at its pinnacle… INSTEAD it came careening down gaining speed with Michael tightly grasping the railings… still singing. I started screaming, but I could not even hear my own voice over the pyro, music, and the audience. I started running out from behind the stage in horror as the bridge quickly disappeared below the front of the stage, slamming down on the concrete floor. Security grabbed and stopped me, thinking I was going to ruin the performance. Backstage, there was crying and screaming, only the crew and performers knew there was something desperately wrong. From our vantage point we had lost sight of Michael, as the bridge had fallen below the front of the stage. My heart stopped beating, while in the strong arms of a perplexed security guard. Even though the show continued for everyone else, time stood still for me, as I could not imagine how Michael could have survived such a fall. But slowly, and after what seemed like an eternity, as the music and applause continued, I saw one arm reach for the floor of the stage…then a long lean leg, another arm, another leg…he was up, center stage… finishing the end of Earth Song! My mouth dropped open in relieved amazement. Looking dazed, he made his way to our side of the stage. “Michael, sit down….” ”NO!” He demanded. ”Security… please get him to the hospital!” I was begging. “NO!” He grabbed the microphone and ran out to finish performing “You Are Not Alone”. I could not believe what I was witnessing. He finished the song, took his final bow, and returned once again to his stage dressing room and then… collapsed. Security whisked him off to a hospital in Munich. Band members, dancers, Slash and crewmembers all shocked and amazed at what we had witnessed wrapped up the show with prayers in our hearts. Once back in the hotel… I started making the phone calls to find out how he was. I got the reports that nothing was broken, but he was badly bruised, and his back was very badly strained. It had been a miracle. Being the performer he was, he knew how to land. The next day we were to leave for Paris for a photo shoot. This had been postponed until he was better. I asked him…why did you continue? I cannot believe you were able to do that. ”You know Turkle, the only thing that I heard in my head, was my father’s voice saying to me, MICHEAL, DON’T DISAPPOINT THE AUDIENCE!
http://karenfayeblog.com/2010/07/27/what-more-can-i-give/

@ MJ_Forever, they wouldn't be doing those things if Michael was alive because it would land them in jail. Filing a wrongful death lawsuit for someone who isn't really dead is a crime, both Joe and Oxman will end up serving some type of jail sentence for that. Would the Jackson family AND Michael put another person's well being on the line just for the sake of a cover-up, knowing Michael's heart, I doubt that.

i agree with you that the family could go to jail for the things they're doing if they know he is alive. in fact, Michael would be the first to go down if this is a hoax and he does not give a valid reason for doing it. there shouldn't have been that big memorial, there shouldn't even be a trial. Joe's lawsuit is just one of them.

LaToya and now Ms Katherine in A Mother's Story said he's been talking about people wanting him dead. but i really can't believe that Michael would just sit around and wait to be killed. so if he had to stage his death to avoid the dangers, then i'm thinking of the possibility that a trial is the proper venue to surface the evidences. in fact, there's no other possible venue.

http://www.sdparanormal.com/articles/article/7414210/142927.htm

Prancing over the Facebook pages of Jackson support groups, you can find diagrams of inter-business relationships around Jackson during his last seven years, compelling graphs and time lines of intersecting events amongst thousands of pictures of Michael Jackson. What is striking is that as this has been building since the death of the singer last year, nary a word has been mentioned in the press. Even live U-Stream interviews with various members of the Jackson Camp has drawn little attention. The fans want to know why, but believe they already know.

in the meantime, the family is obliged to behave this way because if there was real danger, the people concerned should be convinced he is dead.

that is, if this is a hoax - which i think it is...

This is too ridiculous to even consider. Kenny is responsible for the artistic direction of the show, the CONCEPTS, is anyone actually going to believe that Kenny actually had any part in CONSTRUCTION of the stage? geesh...
I don't know what Kenny has done to deserve this, but Karen is obviously holding a giant grudge against him.
That fall was freaky, I remember watching it and my heart literally skipped a beat - gee, this is falling real fast... is it supposed to be falling that fast?! omg, it's LOOSE!!! MICHAEL!!! But - unless she means Kenny somehow got backstage and cut some ropes, or made someone else do that, this doesn't make sense.
And Karen would be well advised to better have some proof, before she accuses anyone of attempted murder.

Agreed.
I am familiar with a lawsuit in the theatre industry concerning a stage accident -- and it was actually the producers that got sued. The director is responsible for the complete artistic vision including scenic design; the producer is responsible for safety of everyone employed by the production as well as the ongoing maintenance of scenic/production elements (at least in theatre).

One more thing.
Recently I came back to the story about Dee Dee's death. I've read, that the Jackson Family put a lot of efforts to bring this case to justice and to serve the justice to this guy, who was responsible for this tragic loss. I mean, from the Family (esp. Brothers, Joe and LaToya) we can hear, they demand justice and so... But these are only words. Ivy and others wrote several times, it must take time to bring the case to the final, but I'm getting impatient. I have this impression for over an year nothing has changed. The case is pending and no one took responsibility... It's ticking me off.
I

Thanks for posting her blog. I didn't know she had one. Justice for Deedees death took 4 years. She was murdered in Aug 1994, Bohanna was convicted & sentenced in 1998. A long time. So we do have to have patience, I think.

links:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1355/is_3_95/ai_54724882/

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1355/is_n19_v88/ai_17445387/?tag=rbxcra.2.a.11

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1355/is_n5_v87/ai_15991296/?tag=rbxcra.2.a.22

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1355/is_n19_v86/ai_15779843/?tag=rbxcra.2.a.33

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1355/is_n19_v88/ai_17445387/?tag=rbxcra.2.a.44

Back