The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Originally Posted by bluetopezOh no not again...SMH Why do I feel like I'm always being lectured here for what I've been saying on different threads lately?! o_O I don't like it and it's starting to get real uncomfortable even bein here.
..... So what is the big deal...I just don't see why I really had to explain myself....yet again!

True. Just don't bother next time.. its pointless.

I was trying to address our diferences respectfully by asking questions and trying to understand what makes us see things so different. I didnt attack you. I didnt lecture you and I didnt ask you to prove anything. I even stated I wasnt saying you were wrong. Im not trying to make you feel uncomfortable. In fact I worded very carefully to show concern. I thank you for the questions you did answer but Im kind of hurt and taken aback over your harsh response to me inquiring. This shows to me there is resentment on your part or a Divide as I said. If not Why did you respond to me like that in that tone ? This divide and harshness between fans on this issue is also a big deal to me. Or maybe Im just too sensitive to discuss it becuase I actually have tears as im trying to type this. So on that note I apologise if I did anything to YOU to cause you to feel uncomfortable but please know I honestly felt hurt :( by the way both of you of have responded to my post.

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Hey guys Im sad to see issues arise. I think we are all just passionate about Michael and if he could sit back and watch what was going on he would likely get a a big kick out of how engrossed we have all become with everything! ;)

For me a lot of these videos teach me and show me more about Michael and the industry and give me a reality check on what its been like. I also find parts of them add a bit of dimension or entertainment to my sometimes dull life... hehe ;)

I hope you all come to a place of peace about it all and no one feels targeted.

I think this more interesting and light hearted video might be good to watch now, just for a time to chill out and relax. i think it has some valuable points and this utuber (I often find a bit ridiculous at times I have to say!)... but for today i really got a bit out of it and think its good timing for us here in our discussions so I hope you all enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR3mQF8BmSM&feature=uploademail

http://youtu.be/fR3mQF8BmSM

Because I been asked time and time again the same questions Qbee and answered them too. That's why I responed that way. It's like no one that consider themselves a believer (as if u really have too be) wants to understand many/my reasons. And that's the divide I guess?! I didn't mean to hurt ur feelings but, I felt abit attacked even, if it wasn't ur intent. I feel in NO way I am being disrespectful to MJ and maybe that is the sense of the "non-believers" or whatever u wanna call it?! This thread been here for almost 3yrs and it's crazy to me that many who don't get it are still offended by it still. I just want to go beyond the service of some things that we are told to believe are the truth. One of the main reasons is because of things he said in his music and speeches like the one in NY and the way he died.

I don't own MJJC so I have no control over threads. I appreciate that Gaz has allowed this thread even on here and our freedom of speech which is important. And the right to our own opinions. If it were not that way I wouldn't be a member on here. So I say let's keep it movin! =)

if anything, i'd even be more amazed if one does not ask questions (the way a conspiracy theorist does :). Flip-flopping, to me, is also normal because apparently, there are pieces of the puzzle that are not being shown us.

i guess it's a matter of perception. Stephen Covey said this,

“We see the world, not as it is, but as we are──or, as we are conditioned to see it.”

and i guess it means i am by nature inquisitive, that's why i pay attention to what fan investigators find weird, and especially because i also "interpreted" some things to be weird. i watch videos and i ask the same questions that the video makers do. the death itself seems suspicious (murder or hoax) and then its aftermaths, like the album Michael and why Sony chose songs whose authenticity is doubtful, as against the many outtakes from his different albums, some of which we have heard snippets of. there's this site recommended by Charles Thomson which compares snippets of Malachi songs to the 3 contested tracks in MICHAEL.

http://www.fakemichael.com/

if we all take in information and interpret them the same way, well, it's going to be a very dull world. i agree with blue that Michael had been talking conspiracy for years. does that make him a mere conspiracy theorist (a term which seems to be frowned upon by some on this board) or do we take him at his word and try to find out what really happened?

no matter which side of the fence we're on, we're entitled to our own opinions and are obligated to respect each others' viewpoints. after all, none of us knows the truth.

i'd like to end by sharing this link to the blogtalk episode where Sam of MJ Academia Project was a guest. he starts at around the 1 hour mark. the link is probably somewhere here on the forum, but this is a wonderful interview, goes very deep into interpreting MJ and his music and videos, and though i have always had the ultimate respect for Michael's artistry and character, i didn't know it was possible to up it even more after watching the 4 videos that Academia Project uploaded to YouTube. very good for his legacy.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/preservingmj/2012/02/20/the-michael-jackson-preservation-project

I was trying to address our diferences respectfully by asking questions and trying to understand what makes us see things so different. I didnt attack you. I didnt lecture you and I didnt ask you to prove anything. I even stated I wasnt saying you were wrong. Im not trying to make you feel uncomfortable. In fact I worded very carefully to show concern. I thank you for the questions you did answer but Im kind of hurt and taken aback over your harsh response to me inquiring. This shows to me there is resentment on your part or a Divide as I said. If not Why did you respond to me like that in that tone ? This divide and harshness between fans on this issue is also a big deal to me. Or maybe Im just too sensitive to discuss it becuase I actually have tears as im trying to type this. So on that note I apologise if I did anything to YOU to cause you to feel uncomfortable but please know I honestly felt hurt :( by the way both of you of have responded to my post.
:better: Aww qbee please don't cry, I'm terribly sorry if I hurt you in my post. I guess I should have expressed this with more thought. I got used to ill intentioned people that ask the same question you did on the same subject and quickly assumed you were trying to make a mockery of the intention of this thread also.
I'm glad you showed your sincerity and cleared it up though. By the same token I hope you can understand where I'm coming from too. There have been more than enough peeps that constantly pop in here and cause nothing but trouble and more hurt to what already exists. Again, No hard feelings here and much love. :flowers:

Last edited:

I just popped onto this thread because I was interested to know the reactions of the death of Whitney Houston. I am completely devastated that we have lost Whitney. I grew up listening to Michael and Whitney and I feel that so much of my life has been taken away from me.

I have also been following and watching Fairy's videos and have found them to be thought provoking...

Drugs, The Music Industry & Whitney Houston

Part 89

[youtube]MJvWbW4OMHs[/youtube]

http://youtu.be/MJvWbW4OMHs

Part 90

[youtube]qLOvXrhDOt8[/youtube]

http://youtu.be/qLOvXrhDOt8

Part 91

[youtube]oExafVxPoFI[/youtube]

http://youtu.be/oExafVxPoFI

This is another video from Fairy. It is a quick summary of a mini series that she did "The pharmaceuticals and The Music Industry" which again brings about some shocking information and some more thought provoking..

Part 88...

[youtube]9uV52FhgAfQ[/youtube]

http://youtu.be/9uV52FhgAfQ

These are Fairy's latest videos
free-scared-smileys-398.gif

Part 92..

Drugs, The Music Industry & Whitney Houston IV

[youtube]_IP61Wz5GxQ[/youtube]

http://youtu.be/_IP61Wz5GxQ

Part 93..

Drugs, Music Industry & Whitney Houston (V)

[youtube]3kBuwHkcLyA[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kBuwHkcLyA&feature=colike

Sooooooooo many amazing videos :eek: :fear: ... Luna is still the best!

Anyone seen Ashtanga? ......... I miss her presence! :flowers:
I haven't seen ash on here either, please come back we miss you here!

Hey.... :hug: I'm OK, do not worry. ;) What happened was that my laptop died :(, I lost many, many, many important files :( and had to buy a new laptop. I also used my laptop to work, but I only had time to be available in MJJC in my home. At work it was impossible to be there. The computers in my work are blocked for many things. And as I had no laptop :( .... I was disappeared all this time. But now I'm back! :shifty: ;)

So sorry to hear about losing your files Ash, :eek:h no: :dropdead:

I know how that feels and have had it happen twice! :doh:

I try to save as much as I can on something else these days, even if it is just on USB stick or CD

Last edited:

This is very hard to hear you might get more out of the comments...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKi3YkQTCeg&feature=uploademail

http://youtu.be/RKi3YkQTCeg

LMFAO, I loved the comment someone posted: "is he speaking through a potato?" The word potato is in itself very amusing, but the thought of Flanny dearest speaking through one is even more comical. xD

I ran across this on a casual YouTube search for things unrelated to the death hoax, and I thought I'd post, but I see you beat me to the punch. Lol, Kartoffel.

Sooooooooo many amazing videos :eek: :fear: ... Luna is still the best!

Hey.... :hug: I'm OK, do not worry. ;) What happened was that my laptop died :(, I lost many, many, many important files :( and had to buy a new laptop. I also used my laptop to work, but I only had time to be available in MJJC in my home. At work it was impossible to be there. The computers in my work are blocked for many things. And as I had no laptop :( .... I was disappeared all this time. But now I'm back! :shifty: ;)
Welcome back Ash!! I'm glad everything's alright, This is the best news Ive heard all day!:party:

ashtanga said:
Hey.... I'm OK, do not worry. What happened was that my laptop died , I lost many, many, many important files and had to buy a new laptop.

Good to see you back, I recommend getting a flash drive to store any important files this time around. They're pretty cheap, too.

Nice to see u back Ash! :cheers:
Good to see you back, I recommend getting a flash drive to store any important files this time around. They're pretty cheap, too.
Welcome back Ash!! I'm glad everything's alright, This is the best news Ive heard all day!:party:
So sorry to hear about losing your files Ash, :eek:h no: :dropdead:

I know how that feels and have had it happen twice! :doh:

I try to save as much as I can on something else these days, even if it is just on USB stick or CD

Hey people >>>
bearhug.sml.gif
Thanks! :give_heart: Do not worry, now I'm being more careful with my laptop! I'm not going away anytime soon! :nono: :wild:

HEY ASH! ...:come_here:

Next time you go missin'

make sure you send .....:help:

or :telephone:

so someone can send help ... :search: :plane:

so we dont get too :boohoo:

and when we find you again, we can welcome you back properly ... :fame:

OK!!

:girl_pride:

HEY ASH! ...:come_here:

Next time you go missin'

make sure you send .....:help:

or :telephone:

so someone can send help ... :search: :plane:

so we dont get too :boohoo:

and when we find you again, we can welcome you back properly ... :fame:

OK!!

:girl_pride:

:lol:

Yeah!!!
63r6oh.gif
I will not disappear again. :nono: ;)

Interesting seeing that thread about Teddy Riley's interview - he no longer talks of michael being alive, I wondered when he would change his mind! The thing is they are saying that Teddy said it out of grief and wishful thinking - yet who remembers him actually saying "the facts that I know, he is alive...." etc!

I Just wondered if other people had thought about this again since Teddy's recent interview.....

Btw, nice to see you here Ash, I've not been around much myself been mega busy!

Interesting seeing that thread about Teddy Riley's interview - he no longer talks of michael being alive, I wondered when he would change his mind! The thing is they are saying that Teddy said it out of grief and wishful thinking - yet who remembers him actually saying "the facts that I know, he is alive...." etc!

I Just wondered if other people had thought about this again since Teddy's recent interview.....

I think Teddy has a double personality. One day he thinks about it one way and another day is already thinking of another way. :wacko: :crazy:

Btw, nice to see you here Ash, I've not been around much myself been mega busy!

:give_heart:

Back