The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Because there are some weird things in the entire scheme of things, and I like to see what people have to say about it. I just don't appreciate the Galileo comparison, it's ridiculous. Also, PearlJr is not the sanest of people [although she has pointed out some curious stuff], I've seen other hoaxers with much better and more compelling arguments.

I'm still of the opinion that Michael is unfortunately gone, but you never know.

Also, it was around 1-2am when I came to see what was up here--bored, yes. I'm an insomniac. Cure me.

Yes, I agree! That's one of the main reasons why I am here and many other I'm sure.

And Pearl Jr. sometimes have interesting things to say. Yea others can and are better but, we post her as we do many others for the interesting parts, even if it's one thing! lol See I/we don't make em we just post em! ;) And I'm an insomniac too....I know the feelin! =(

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

You know what makes me so angry and jelaous...other fans can talk like " hey..did you hear what Beyonce said...did you see her latest picture..etc.."
We can"t. We must live in the past.

Yes, that's the whole psychology behind wanting this whole hoax thing to be true. We're not meant to live in the past, and people deal with grief in their own way. There are some harsh words used to describe beLIEvers, and whenever I see anyone using them, I urge them to really think about all the hurt these people, fellow fans like us, are going through.

The human mind is an incredible instrument [to borrow a word from Nicole Alvarez lol] and it creates ways to cope with an undesirable situation.

However, with that said, there are many truly strange circumstances surrounding Michael's death, and that much has to be admitted. I reckon we could say the same of other celebrity deaths, though. You never know, though I'm still, like I said, of the opinion that he really is gone.

Even through everything we have been through in the past 2 1/2 years I still come to this thread. I mostly believe he is gone but there will always be a part of me that wonders and imagines, what if...

Plus, for me it's just interesting to see what's being said here. I don't think there's anything wrong with people exploring possibilities. Plus, I'm an insomniac too lol.

Propoful can bring you back if used properly but not if you are overdosed by your doctor and suffer respitory and cardiac arrest and die.

Rip Michael

Yes I agree.

I dont agree with everything in that video or any video i put up.

I just put them up for others if I think they have some interesting points or interviews to see.

Pearl has a new one out, but I didnt bother to put that one up! ;D... LOL

Hiya there ya'll lol

I just found this person by the name of MsFlyingFairy on Youtube who has over 70 MJ hoax vids and their all named: Michael Jackson Hoax Trial and Tribulations. And their in parts. There very GOOD IMO makes ya think. I first watch one that was part 70 something and then though I should start from the begining. So that's what I am doin now.

Here is part 1 and 2 and hopefully u guys and I can watch them all? Cause there are alot of them. O_O And I proably just post these two only cause of that?

http://youtu.be/U2cNG79r8Ig

http://youtu.be/908_TqO1S8w

thanks for the heads-up, blue. i've been wanting to watch MsFlyingFairy's vids, but a series with 70 or so episodes is daunting, so i didn't even try. just curious, though - the above video you shared has David Carradine's name on the text. what has that got to do with Michael's trials and tribulations? does she talk illuminati? does she believe Michael is dead?

edit: ooops sorry, it's a hoax vid, so she has to believe Michael is alive :)

Last edited:

Yes, it is a lot of vids. But, to answer ur questions just watch atleast the first two vids I posted and maybe u'll have an answer?! That way u can decide what u think they R about for urself. ;)

For me it's vids exposing the media/tabloids and why they lie and manipulate the truth. And about who are the ones behind the media/tabloids lies and manipulation to the public and their reasons for why they do it. And about much much more!

Last edited:

Yes, it is a lot of vids. But, to answer ur questions just watch atleast the first two vids I posted and maybe u'll have an answer?! That way u can decide what u think they R about for urself. ;)

For me it's vids exposing the media/tabloids and why they lie and manipulate the truth. And about who are the ones behind the media/tabloids lies and manipulation to the public and their reasons for why they do it. And about much much more!

Thanks, they are very good. I have watched about 5 now so far.:flowers:

Very hard to watch all those reports all over again!

Interesting though, what is said about Levine.

i agree, it's interesting. i've watched 7 episodes. wish Randy Quaid said more about why he thought his friends were killed and why he thought "they" were after him, too. Heath Ledger seemed so innocuous. David Carradine was living away from the US, according to the story. that's all sad, if true.

LunaJo is good, too, and i defo follow her vids. on part 59, she showed internet traffic in the USA on June 25, 2009. it swelled and swelled some more, and the only thing i can take from that is that USA still cared about MJ, even if media always insisted it did not.

Interesting the comparing of the 2 versions of WYBT. I enjoyed hearing that as I have great speakers on my system I can really notice the difference.

I wonder how we can find out when the 2nd version was made, it has more of a sound like the Micheal album in it.

By the way I dont agree with everything in this video, just thought they have some interesting observations, that's all.(IMO I think its all Michael on the Michael album, but then thats not for this thread! ;) ..LOL)

http://youtu.be/FgxiPLa-sCM

We have " The painS " again.....and it does sound different. Interesting.

Oh pooo...the video is blocked for me. An about the "Michael" Album... I respect ur opinion but, I just don't agree. :no:

I left Pearl a comment for her BS
MJJC winning BEST forum of 2011 has nothign to do with your interview. Your coinsidense is ridiculas. FACT is We won by fans voting for best forum on MTV website 100 of thousand of votes _ till our fingers were fallign off .. How arrogant for you to try to take credt in any way ..Please dont bring MJJC into your nonsense. Thanks

Hiya there ya'll lol

I just found this person by the name of MsFlyingFairy on Youtube who has over 70 MJ hoax vids and their all named: Michael Jackson Hoax Trial and Tribulations. And their in parts. There very GOOD IMO makes ya think. I first watch one that was part 70 something and then though I should start from the begining. So that's what I am doin now.

Here is part 1 and 2 and hopefully u guys and I can watch them all? Cause there are alot of them. O_O And I proably just post these two only cause of that?

http://youtu.be/U2cNG79r8Ig

http://youtu.be/908_TqO1S8w

I have to agree MFF's videos are worth the watch. They are very informative and really make you think.
MFF's videos are NOT only for people who think that Michael are alive but are for everybody. They also are NOT made to convince anybody that Michael is alive.
Myself, I am not a believer and I personally do not watch the hoax videos (any more) but these are excellent and yes unfortunately, you really have to watch from the beginning to get the benefit from her videos to be able to understand them.

I have been following MFF from the beginning and it is a pity that she does not get much in the way of views. I have asked her to remove the word "hoax" from her videos but as she quite rightly pointed out to me that she does not want to deceive anybody.

I have noticed the lovely comments about LunaJo here on this forum. I also follow LunaJo.

@Qbees well done for posting a comment under Pearl's video. I don't know what her video is about because I refuse to read, watch or listen to anything Pearl has to say. So well done you lol

I left Pearl a comment for her BS

She is so annoying and I see she left a reply lol. I think that she is trying to convince fans and is trying every angle possible. I just wish that she would disappear :smilerolleyes:

Lovely to see this ....I follow Luna i just enjoy everything she shows about Michael...i know him so much better now;)
This Thread started of with heaps off ridicule like on a few "other" sites....
but it looks like now finally people can just say (freedom of speech!)what they Feel, Hope and Think here.....so beautiful!!!
I think we are all grown up and know ANY thing is possible in this Crazy world......
Thanks for all the info i hope it will go on forever.......even if he is not here anymore he will Live Forever in our Hearts!

Thanks blue. These recollections are just not adding up are they? Its amazing how Randy, Frank,Brian,Linda all have the same timeframe...their time approximations are so similar and precise,yet the official story is not in line with these precise eyewitness recollections...if one person was off Id just write it off as coincidence but we have 4 people giving the same timing...can it be pure coincidence at this point? :scratch:

Last edited:

http://youtu.be/6fJV_F3ZX0g

Addition to part 61 of Luna's recent video I posted above.
Video info: Explaining better the monitor times from EMT Sennef

Last edited:

http://youtu.be/H2PuB2TGUXU

^Crap :mello: this totally made me want to change my username and fave color...Hey, does purpletopez sound okay? lol =/

Last edited:

I find Luna's Videos very interesting and intelligent but the one above and all of
MJforeveranaday's vids to me are utter nonsense and make no sense at all.
I find them creepy and an insult to Michael Jackson character and intelligence.

^But, yet they all got something in common...

Back