The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

that post above was mine I was editing it but my browser froze so the original must have went out before I finished.

Isnt that darn annoying!... I used to get shocking freezing on this site when posting, I think its due to all the grahics and my PC must have a groan about it all!.... Its much better now though, but VERY slow!

I removed the link from Your post becuase it is from Taaj malicks website and Gaz will not allow it to be promoted here becuase of her constant attcks on him and MJJC . but the video above is allowed. Sorry for the confusion. I hope that clears up the mystery

Yes much clearer thanks .....(ps..its such a shame, i cant stand nasty,)... but thats ok & thanks for that!

Oh well, I have found a new video here for ya' all! ;)

I wonder if it is true that Michael told Paris he might not make it to fathers Day ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3WetP38dYM&feature=uploademail

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

The question is exactly that: Propofol is anesthetic used in surgical procedures. It is not medicine to help sleep. :wtf: Obviously he knew it. It's completely crazy to believe that Michael knew.... and would put his life at risk. :unsure: But OK... Maybe Michael was really very naive. :fear: Now it's too late to try to understand all the shit that happened that day. *big sigh*

Are you thinking that Michael was forced to take Propofol by Murray and others? How do you think they forced MJ to do this?

Are you thinking that Michael was forced to take Propofol by Murray and others? How do you think they forced MJ to do this?

:doh:

:sigh:

AGAIN, Michael was not stupid to put their life at risk by knowing all the risks of propofol. The man loved life, loved his children, he still had many dreams and goals to achieve :doh: and obviously knew the whole thing about propofol was not right and some shit would happen at any moment. :blink: One thing is certain, this shit should not have happened. People can not be so naive about it :blink: and believe that Michael would not agree with such madness and signed underneath all that Murray said to him. I really do not believe he trusted blindly in Murray. No!!!!! :nono: Either people really believe that?????? :bugeyed :doh: Please, no...... I do not believe in anything that is said about Michael through the mouth of others. It would be naive to believe. -_-

I really got tired of showing my point on this subject. -_- *big sigh*

Last edited:

I would like to go back to the Murray verdict and that famous ALLEGED word.
I heard the explanation that they used the old document and just added " guilty." That is a joke.
Court is a serious institution..don"t they have enough paper and printers ?!
Total BS in my opinion.

I thought Luna made some pretty good points about why was the ambulance so far from the house.?? . I guess i have to assume there were so many cars everywhere that it couldnt get any closer. ??
Still with such an amount of space available there, it is hard to imagine this.

I thought Luna made some pretty good points about why was the ambulance so far from the house.?? . I guess i have to assume there were so many cars everywhere that it couldnt get any closer. ??
Still with such an amount of space available there, it is hard to imagine this.

Luna does a great job .... there are still many confusing things in this story. :blink:

Luna does a great job .... there are still many confusing things in this story. :blink:

That disturbing picture of a man in the ambulance....it seems that man is bold and his head is turned on the right , you can see the sideburns and an ear if you look close...and that breathing device is still placed in the middle of that face. And then....perfectly positioned Michael"s face.
Unbelivable. And really...the way the ambulance was driving was so strange.

Thats the first time i ever saw that blurred photo and agree it looked like the face was turned to the right. I guess this might explain why the picture was photoshoped to show the face we see that most agree does not look right.

Anyhow here is another new video which goes into Peter Lopezes death. Im glad someone is looking into details more like this. I always felt his death seemed rather suspicious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=audJLMlmylA&feature=uploademail

Last edited:

^HELL...O_O When they showed the whole body it looked exactly like the photo they showed in trial with him naked in the bed. Even the marking on his leg...o_O How they do that now????? When this was done before the autopsy photo was shown in trial. I mean did they get an exclusive look at the pics for there unaired special? How wrong if that's what happen here?????

MY GOODNESS !!!! at the life casts!!!!!.... :bugeyed .... how did they do that!

^HELL...O_O When they showed the whole body it looked exactly like the photo they showed in trial with him naked in the bed. Even the marking on his leg...o_O How they do that now????? When this was done before the autopsy photo was shown in trial. I mean did they get an exclusive look at the pics for there unaired special? How wrong if that's what happen here?????

I would think they must have. Really wierd.

@ TheHealer

Regarding that "bald man" in the ambulance, have you seen this? An autopsy photo may not be proof of anything, after all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGX3TlPcZZ4

This is some serious sh** !!!!!!
Why would Michael make his own corps ?! Dear Lord....that is so strange. More than strange.
For a long , long time I did not know that a full size Michael - doll was used in " Leave me alone " video.
But this is really strange. Thanx for this video.

After everything we saw....nothing sounds crazy any more.
Michael had body doubles for God knows how long. I did not know that untill I got internet. I bet there are still many things to discover.
It is unbelivable how mysterious he....is.

This is incredible, firstly I asked myself when the casts were made, before or after 25 June 2009, but the casts must have been made on Michael - but then why on earth would they cast him after his death, just for a documenmentary, that wouldn't be authorised and sounds highly unethical. These must have been done before, I don't know what to say. Wow.

I know!!... I'm still gobbsmacked about this.!!! :busted:

I would like to know, those who are opposed to any "hint" of a hoax theory....what their thoughts are on it!! ?? :ninja:

Last edited:

WOW! Lots of food for thought there and that was very observant of her picking that guy out in the end. I wonder who he is, he must be someone in the industry?

I only browse this thread now but I just have to say yikes that life cast stuff is creeping me out lol. Very interesting.

Those MJ life cast look alot like the person who played MJ in that VH1 Special about MJs death too! Hmmm? Was that a real person in that special then? o_O

It has been almost 3 years....does anyone has any information about his name on the grave ?
Last I herad is that it is still not there......

What Ive heard, even just very recently was that his name it is still not there (though it was said a while back that is because he is in a crypt below)

I also heard on several occasions and again just recently, that his interment is still not registered on the web site as being there, though I have not checked this for myself.

Back