The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

By Samantha De Gosson

http://www.facebook.com/samantha.degosson/posts/10150966124598961

I was thinking about it :fear: .... on up to that point the "followers fans" are telling the truth. :scratch: I do not know if it's just my impression, but it's like they portray Michael as a naive man, a helpless child who can not defend themselves from bad people and bla bla bla :unsure: .... The way these "fans followers" talk about MJ is so WTF :blink: :wtf: to me.... Or not? :fear:

I never met Michael but I always thought he would be super smart myself & after he died .... I have been thinking he's probably even smarter than I ever imagined. :scratch:

I think its very odd about those 12-13 bodyguards that Sam talks about. Did she talk to the police or the family?:ph34r:

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

I think its very odd about those 12-13 bodyguards that Sam talks about. Did she talk to the police or the family?:ph34r:

that was my thought, too, and not just about the bodyguards. TINI was very vocal, they detailed their observations of Michael during the rehearsals and on that last night. and i thought maybe they have been interviewed by prosecution, but i didn't see anything on that.

that was my thought, too, and not just about the bodyguards. TINI was very vocal, they detailed their observations of Michael during the rehearsals and on that last night. and i thought maybe they have been interviewed by prosecution, but i didn't see anything on that.

You would have thought the defense would have interviewed them too. IMO opinion prosecution is corrupt.

I still don't understand why the defense did not call Karen Faye either. I think she would have been important.

Then I doubt she is really interested in justice.

I believe that Samantha and all the other "fans followers" really did nothing when they began to realize that something was wrong (well, if they actually saw something or everything is just bla bla bla of them :fear:)... If it were me, I really would not be waiting for the goodwill of the people around Michael to do something. :nono: Something I would... there is always a way out. -_- :fear:

I believe that Samantha and all the other "fans followers" really did nothing when they began to realize that something was wrong (well, if they actually saw something or everything is just bla bla bla of them :fear:)... If it were me, I really would not be waiting for the goodwill of the people around Michael to do something. :nono: Something I would... there is always a way out. -_- :fear:

Absolutely true.

Yea that's the video I posted Miche from Alpha. Didn't want to post the actaul link from TMZ. So I have no clue if the Murray video is longer in length? I wonder though who the hell gave TMZ this ish...Oh wait let me guess... Murray's people!? It's a very creepy vid! And that Girlfriend/baby mamma of his, lord I wana back smack her. She is so annoying, always smilling and stuff.

:ph34r:
for those who don't know she was one of the first hoax investigators along with piano games, now she's taken another view on this death hoax...

Last edited:

No problem Miche and thxs for finding the whole vid. I just watched it and OMG....The man is crazy the way he disssociated himself from what happen on June 25th is just insane. Totally blaming MJ like he wasn't the one that put the Propofol in him. I fail to see how this man just got Involuntary Manslaughter and only gets less then 4yrs in jail. SMH Ugh...When he is realeased this is the kind of mess he will keep repeating for yrs and yrs.

Yes its discusting how he doesn't take any resposiblility for Michael's death and seem to have no remorse.
Trying to lay it all at the feet of Michael. Im sad to say we will see and hear much more of the same when
Murray is released. The media will be paying him huge amounts for interviews :puke: :(

There's a lot to think about in this video, esp the photo at the beginning and the LA Coroner's chief toxicologist refusing to ID urine found at the scene as Michael's. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlocJWtsVkc&feature=g-u-u

Great vid!!! Thanks so much. :flowers: Alot to think about, :scratch:am looking forward to the next one.

There's a lot to think about in this video, esp the photo at the beginning and the LA Coroner's chief toxicologist refusing to ID urine found at the scene as Michael's. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlocJWtsVkc&feature=g-u-u

Great vid!!!:flowers::flowers:Lots to think about:scratch:-looking forward to the next one!!

LunaJo vid:flowers:

^ Love Luna Jo! What a great vid should be passed on to many! Can't wait for part 2! Thx for posting!

Back