The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

^^
Thanx for answering.
I find that also strange in a way. I could tolerate 3 months or so...but 3 years..? idk
How often is family visiting ?

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

I saw this in an alphaba2 video -
From the Beverly Hills Courier, Feb 24, 2012:
"Michael Jackson fans wonder why his death isn't reported in the registry? at Norwalk, Ca. where listings about the estates of the deceased are available. Also, representatives at Forest Lawn, where he's supposedly buried, claim he isn't there. Papa Joe Jackson, interviewed by Larry King, responds that he doesn't know "where Michael's body is, or where they took the body after the Staples Center memorial."

"Lloyds of London has a non-transferable $3 million insurance policy for Michael. Word is that they've never received proof of his death, and? are considering a lawsuit against the Jackson estate and AEG. Purportedly, a document that was sent was invalid. What's going on? "

See the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG4k...vjVQa1PpcFO9TPA_EPyjb5Xu4xv6iuJUKbGn53LUKww=?

See the article: http://bhcourier.com/article/George...hitney_Houston_Michael_Jackson_and_More/85838

I just used this to try to find Michael listed at Forest Lawn:
http://www.forestlawn.com/Visitors-Guide/Interment-Locator.asp

I tried both the Glendale and Hollywood Hills locations. He's not listed at either one; the results for both are:
"There is no interment data matching the supplied information"

I called the phone number listed at the top of the FL website (800-204-3131) and spoke to a very nice woman named Nancy. I told her I'd been looking at their website, the Interment Registry, and that Michael Jackson did not come up at either Glendale or Hollywood Hills.

She said "that's for privacy, per the family's request."

I said "despite a televise funeral?"

She said "(chuckling) yeah, that. Well... it's to keep the location private, the interment was invitation only, tho' the media did get in there."

I said "So they had a televised funeral at the mausoleum, then requested the location be kept private?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Make of it what you will, it makes no sense to me.

All of that is really strange. Would the family be so lazy to arrange all that ?! I mean....is is supposed to be a resting place of Michael Jackson.
I can understand the need for privacy but still.....he is not registered..his name is not there...his body is not there ?! I mean , for what all that circus ?! I thought it would be a place where fans can come and show their love for Michael.
Maybe the super star Michael Joseph Jackson did die but Michael Joe Jackson did not.

I do have one question if anybody knows.
I don"t remember that a exact time of death was anounced. I know that from a liver-temperature time of death can be told almost by a minute.
Is it in autopsy report ? That is always one of most important things if someone"s death is suspicious.
Anyone knows ?

I've always had the idea that Michael isn't at Forest Lawn.
Like some people here said, his family never visits him there and the fact that he's not listed as being there.
There also was something going on at Neverland around 2009 with cement trucks going in and out and I remember an event with Orianthi playing there and Neverland being restored recently.
Maybe he was buried at Neverland with Forest Lawn being used as a decoy?

^^^
That could be.
Too many decoys in my opinion....

576477323.png

Just saw this one on Pearl's twitter page:

"Same pants as Pablo? Supposedly this is MJ in 2012-check it out guys looking forward 2 ur comments-Keep Michaeling http://twitpic.com/9j7wqz"

"http://twitpic.com/9j7wqz - Is that tomatos on MJ's shirt, just like with the Tomato Food Fight in Spain to be held on MJ's bday this year t"

i just finished reading "my friend michael" by frank cascio. i was reluctant to read since many people said it talks about mj addiction and paranoia. but i couldn't contain myself, i borrowed from the library. i just finished today....i never been a believer. i've always been in the middle open to anything. but reading this book, it's clear mj had some serious issues. although he seemed to recover later on. idk if that was enough. i've just have lost so much hope about the death hoax. i was just wondering for those who has read the book and still believer, what are you guys take on this book?for me frank seems as a loyal friend who did nothing than help mj. if this wa a hoax, hel'll be one of the know, so why releasing a book about your best friend and coping with his death if he's not dead,was the purpose of it????

^^^^ Who's Pablo ? This pic was taken in Las Vegas in 2008 btw.

This is his channel, but he has deleted a lot of his dance videos and has changed his name (if that helps).., but Pearl was talking about him in one of her last videos I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxcQioDJ8Hg&list=UUvUafwyaHByQwwhcqcoalRQ&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/user/sofurgofromashes

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

PERU I havent read the book, but it sounds like you have a point. I think most here feel that this thread is more about the inconsistancies of his death and all the constant ridiculous errors, that have to make one wonder at times. :wacko:

It is a great place to discuss or at least watch others observations and videos of whats been going on in the back drop of Michaels life for so very long.!! :ph34r:

i just finished reading "my friend michael" by frank cascio. i was reluctant to read since many people said it talks about mj addiction and paranoia. but i couldn't contain myself, i borrowed from the library. i just finished today....i never been a believer. i've always been in the middle open to anything. but reading this book, it's clear mj had some serious issues. although he seemed to recover later on. idk if that was enough. i've just have lost so much hope about the death hoax. i was just wondering for those who has read the book and still believer, what are you guys take on this book?for me frank seems as a loyal friend who did nothing than help mj. if this wa a hoax, hel'll be one of the know, so why releasing a book about your best friend and coping with his death if he's not dead,was the purpose of it????

I need to buy that book..

I think most here feel that this thread is more about the inconsistancies of his death and all the constant ridiculous errors, that have to make one wonder at times. :wacko: It is a great place to discuss or at least watch others observations and videos of whats been going on in the back drop of Michaels life for so very long.!! :ph34r:
I agree.

As for the book. I said my opinion on it in it's own thread already so there is no point in repeatin all that here. But, I will say is that Frank and MJ were not as close as they once were in the end. In the book u can tell MJ didn't trust Frank 100% by the guessin games he had to make on many aspects of MJs life and what MJ said to him in contrast to what others said and what was the truth. And there are also inconsistencies in the book on how things happen like the Munich accident and the reason for the 93 rehab for example. The book may give some an idea of MJ life but, it sure ain't the bible to MJs life. lol Only MJ could have told us the REAL truth. I think many need to realize that and don't always get offended when people have an issue with the book. Cause I've seen some go a lil to overboard when a Cascio is mentioned and not believed 100% and it's beyond disturbing at this point.

I agree.

As for the book. I said my opinion on it in it's own thread already so there is no point in repeatin all that here. But, I will say is that Frank and MJ were not as close as they once were in the end. In the book u can tell MJ didn't trust Frank 100% by the guessin games he had to make on many aspects of MJs life and what MJ said to him in contrast to what others said and what was the truth. And there are also inconsistencies in the book on how things happen like the Munich accident and the reason for the 93 rehab for example. The book may give some an idea of MJ life but, it sure ain't the bible to MJs life. lol Only MJ could have told us the REAL truth. I think many need to realize that and don't always get offended when people have an issue with the book. Cause I've seen some go a lil to overboard when a Cascio is mentioned and not believed 100% and it's beyond disturbing at this point.

Honestly? :fear: I believe that Michael did not trust 100% on anybody who was around him. And I also believe that Michael never said everything about yourself to others. Obviously he hid many things. Some things he shared, others were just with him and nobody else. -_-

Honestly? :fear: I believe that Michael did not trust 100% on anybody who was around him. And I also believe that Michael never said everything about yourself to others. Obviously he hid many things. Some things he shared, others were just with him and nobody else. -_-
I totallly agree with that, he NEVER said everything about himself to others.

Hey... Dieter Wiesner was (or still is in Brazil, I do not know) in Brazil :fear: and he talked a bit about Michael. Click on the link and watch the video: http://veja.abril.com.br/noticia/ce...-nao-foi-o-que-ele-esperava-diz-ex-empresario

:smilerolleyes:

They? System? Why people do not say names? :blink: :doh:

And:

Wiesner garante que se tornou íntimo de Jackson. "Nós viramos amigos próximos. Eu cheguei a morar no rancho Neverland, tinha uma casa lá. Vi as crianças crescerem e éramos como uma família. Dois meses atrás, estive em Los Angeles e passei um tempo com a mãe dele e com os filhos. Também sou muito próximo ao pai dele, Joe", conta o alemão, que fala sem papas na língua sobre os segredos do cantor. "Ele não queria fazer a turnê This Is It. Era complicado para ele, mas havia muita pressão da gravadora e dos fãs. Michael era uma pessoa que, quando fazia algo, tinha que ser 100%. Ele queria fazer uma última turnê, mas só 10 shows, e de repente, o contrato previa 50 shows. Eles venderam essas apresentações como 'a volta de Michael', e não era, era o fim. Ele aguentava fazer 10 shows, estava muito magro, mas estava forte para fazer esses", diz.

Mas Wiesner tenta despistar quando fala sobre o médico Conrad Murray, considerado culpado pelo homicídio culposo do cantor. "Eu nunca tive nada a ver com ele. Ele foi contratado pela AEG, a produtora de Jackson. Era algo recente na vida dele. Eu nunca falei com ele e nem posso falar muito mais. Eu falei demais no meu livro e tentaram me processar. Preciso tomar cuidado quando cito nomes", dribla. "Não posso dizer se ele é ou não o culpado pela morte de Michael. Mas, se você olhar a história e a trajetória de Michael, era evidente o que ele estava fazendo a si mesmo. Quando surgiram todas as alegações [de pedofilia], paramos todo o trabalho para ir ao tribunal. No fim do dia, ele não era culpado, mas sua vida foi destruída. O fim de Michael não foi nada do que ele esperava."

Translation:

Wiesner ensures become intimate of Jackson. "We turn to close friends. I came to live at Neverland Ranch, had a house there. I saw the children grow up and we were like a family. Two months ago, I was in Los Angeles and spent time with his mother and the children. I am also very close to his father, Joe, "says German, who speaks outspoken about the secrets of the singer. "He did not want to tour This Is It was difficult for him, but there were a lot of pressure from the label and the fans. Michael was a person who, while doing something, had to be 100%. He wanted to do one last tour, but only 10 shows, and suddenly, the contract provided for 50 shows. They sold these presentations as 'the return of Michael,' and was not, was the end. He could stand to do 10 shows, was very thin, but she was strong to make these "he says.

Wiesner But when he talks about trying to mislead the doctor Conrad Murray, found guilty of the manslaughter of the singer. "I never had anything to do with him. He was hired by AEG, Jackson's production company. It was something new in his life. I never talked to him and I can not say much more. I said too much in my book and tried to sue me . have to be careful when I mention names, "dribbles. "I can not say whether or not it is to blame for the death of Michael. But if you look at the history and life story of Michael, it was clear what he was doing himself. Where did all the allegations [of pedophilia], we stopped all the work to go to court. at the end of the day, he was not guilty, but his life was destroyed. the end of Michael was not what he expected. "

:wtf: :smilerolleyes:

By Samantha De Gosson

Count-down to the last few weeks of Michael's life 3 years ago...29th of May was for some of us the beginning of the end, the quest and fight to do what others closer wouldn't do after he brought us in to tell us his unhappiness...everything changed after that day. All it took was a snitch that shouldn't have been there that day and who was questioned before going in. I spoke up saying I never saw him there before and didn't trust him...2 other European followers vouched for him, idiots! And as we were led in, Alberto Alvarez once again said "I'm not feeling you, dude"....gut feelings should have been followed. The snitch ended up telling a friend in England who told the British tabloids what Michael told us the next day. The rest is a very sad story and all that followed after, change of security, AEG denial etc...What we were left with led us to the only thing we could do when no-one else around him seemed to care enough because of their financial contracts and gain or egotistical needs. Some of us followers tried, the best we could, with now new limited access, but damn we tried and put a plan in motion! We had a secret forum where we discussed what to do and our common opinions about the matter and the timing etc...the day of action in the end was June 24th...We did what we had planned to do, handed him personal letters about the matter of his conversation with us and how much we loved him and how much we worried and that he didn’t need to do anything he didn’t want to do and that he had paid his dues to the world. All went more or less to the plan, with a few odd things that night that still can't be explained...one being the fact that Michael wanted to hear a spoken statement as letters were being handed over and Michael Amir refused to let Michael hear it but promised a statement on the phone instead due to late arrival at rehearsal, a lie, and even Michael Amir’s testimony on the stand was a lie when he said he sat in the passenger front seat of the Escalade when the truth is he sat in the back seat with Michael anticipating our intervention, snitched by another fan we already knew was bad news and whom we called Judas. Michael Amir never sat with Michael in the back seat until that night! He lied under oath. When Michael left Staples on June 25th, at around 12.15am or so, he leaned out of the window and gave us the biggest smile and wave in a long time! We followed him home, got there before him and witnessed new security staff and activity which was so over-done and new to us. We counted between 12 and 13 guards, all more or less dressed the same and aggressive. This (for interesting reasons), were cut out of the security footage during the trial, not to mention hours before and after were deleted by LAPD. The security footage however shows us there but fails to show what really happened. We waited for Michael Amir to leave, asked him some questions which he very well knew of and lied to us. Michael died a few hours later. Our letters were found in his room.
http://www.facebook.com/samantha.degosson/posts/10150966124598961

I was thinking about it :fear: .... on up to that point the "followers fans" are telling the truth. :scratch: I do not know if it's just my impression, but it's like they portray Michael as a naive man, a helpless child who can not defend themselves from bad people and bla bla bla :unsure: .... The way these "fans followers" talk about MJ is so WTF :blink: :wtf: to me.... Or not? :fear:

^ Hmmm interesting thanks for sharing!

o_O

from the comments to the video, i saw mention of this so i looked for it:

MichaelS residencies 2005-2007 : HOUSTON, WE HAVE A TIMELINE- PROBLEM & some other MJ- oddities ;)))

2005 BAHRAIN- Undoubtably Michael stayed in Bahrain at 2005 we have lots of footage with pictures of Michael from that time period available on the internet.

Michael left the USA to live in Bahrain after the trial and his aquittal on all 14 charges - for reasons we all know too well :((( I think we can agree on that...

Michael Jackson in Bahrain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA6eYqjV4cA

So Michael arrived in Bahrain in June 2005- all is in timeline - SO FAR- But thats where it ENDS...

How long did Michael stay in BAHRAIN?

lets SEE...

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/26/michael.jackson.bahrain/index.html

"...Sheikh Abdulla said he had paid all of Jackson's living, travel and other expenses until his departure from Bahrain in May 2006, and advanced funds to retain legal and financial advisers."

So Michael left Bahrain in May 2006?

http://www.newkerala.com/nkfullnews-1-69311.html

".... Remembering the job interview before he was taken on, Ramesh said he was questioned by Jackson himself as well as his secretary and manager in March 2006. He stayed on in the job till Jackson and his family left Bahrain by the end of the same year. "

HE stayed on the job till Jackson and his family left BAHRAIN by the end of the same year (2006)

Lets see if we can clear this up....

2006 Michael in IRELAND

it has also been well documented that Michael had left from BAHRAIN to live in IRELAND in 2006- we now know how much Michael loves Ireland.

Michael in Ireland
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNQrhJXnlOc

so far so good- or is it not? LOL
In this video we see that Michael stayed at three different places while being in Ireland.
As its said Michael first visited Michael Flatley in Ireland.

then ".. over 18 months Jackson would rent a number of Estates throughout Ireland..."

over 18 months... that would actually mean that michael stayed in Ireland until at least the end of 2007- but we all know many reporters dont research too much- so maybe that was just a mistake...
so lets keep following the timeline...
in the video @ 2.05 in the video we see one of these various Estates mentioned earlier... @ 2.38 we are even shown a picture of Michael and a child that I assume is supposed to be Paris outside playing ( not very nice of this man to invade MichaelS privacy wishes& not only snatch a photo- which is understandable- but also making it public) anyway- so we SEE Michael Jackson actually there on that Estate& I assume the man knows when Michael was staying there.

@ 3.15 the SECOND place Michael stayed in Ireland where he was living and while he was living there he was in the studio with Will I AM and others... we can clearly SEE michael is in that studio, right?

SO what we now have to assume that while Michael was in Ireland he first visited Michael Flatley- then moved to the NOT-so nice-guys-Estate & last lived at a third place where he also recorded new material.

So Michael arrived in Ireland exactly when? Spring/early summer 2006- or the End of 2006 as the BAHRAIN driver of Michael suggests?

Its pretty safe to say that Michael got to Ireland somewhere around May or June 2006- from all that I can see- but lets clarify...

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/e...ecial-relationship-with-ireland-14363946.html

"...Jackson fever gripped the midlands in 2006, after the singer visited the village of Rosemount, near Moate in Co Westmeath.

He stayed in the luxurious Grouse Lodge recording studios to lay down some tracks and there were reported sightings across the region.

While at Grouse Lodge he recorded an interview at the studios with American TV reporter Billy Bush for the show 'Access Hollywood'.

Jackson told the show: “Ireland has inspired me to make a great album. I have never given up on making music.”

Jackson's Westmeath visit followed a period when he was based in Co Wicklow. He shelled out a reported rent of €30,000 per week to stay at Luggala Castle for three months...."

http://www.independent.ie/national-...els-special-fondness-for-ireland-1794643.html

For the first time, castle owner Patrick Nordstrum, who hosted Jackson during his 2006 stay in Ireland, has spoken fondly of the star he personally came to know.

Speaking about the entertainer who lived with him for two weeks at his home, Blackwater Castle in Co Cork,.....

....Paddy Dunning, who owns residential recording studio Grouse Lodge, near Moate, Co Westmeath, was host to Michael Jackson and his three children in October 2006.
....Michael had originally only intended staying in Westmeath for a month, but ended up living here for five months," says Dunning ....
Michael stayed at Grouse Lodge recording studio for 5 months...

The Access Hollywood interview was in October 2006
http://blogs.accesshollywood.com/archives/2009/06/my-final-interview-with-michae.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/travel/2010/aug/15/michael-jackson-ireland-secret-retreat

video at 4.25 MichaelS driver in Ireland says it was in AUGUST 2006 that he first met Michael when he arrived- adding 5 months Michael stayed at Grouse Lodge from August 2006 until December 2006....

in the article of the Belfast telegraph we could read that "Jackson's Westmeath visit followed a period when he was based in Co Wicklow. He shelled out a reported rent of €30,000 per week to stay at Luggala Castle for three months...."

that would mean that Michael stayed in Ireland until at least March 2007- right?

Timeline dec 2006/2007:

Christmas 2006

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oH-cjlI2dk

Over the Christmas weekend Michael Jackson moved to Las Vegas

Michael Jackson @ James Browns funeral DEcember 31st 2006
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISc2D4TCHgc

This timeline matches the timeline given by GROUSELODGE- IRELAND - but it does not match the article about Michael staying in Wicklow Co. Ireland following his stay at Grouselodge...

http://www.lvrj.com/news/8297397.html
July 3rd 2007

"..Music legend Michael Jackson has moved into a $60 million, 100,000-square foot Las Vegas compound owned by Prince Jefri Bolkiah of Brunei in the upscale, gated-community Spanish Trail.

Jackson made the move over the weekend, after his six-month lease expired on a $1 million luxury home on Monte Cristo, a couple of houses away from the residence of NBA star Gary Payton...."

This gives us Michaels residence for the first 6 months of his Vegas stay and also his new residence still in Las vegas... so far so good...

December 2007 gossip reports about Michael going shopping with tape in his face still in Las Vegas ( sorry :((()& reports about AEG- Project

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Michael-Jackson-goes-shopping-Las-Vegas.html

Meanwhile, the singer is in talks to make his comeback with a series of gigs in London, it has emerged.

He is lined up to do several shows.

Promoters want him to recreate his classic Thriller album at the O2 Arena next spring to mark the record's 25th anniversary.

According to reports, the shows will run throughout March and April at the former Millennium Dome.

"They'd be stripped down, and not big productions.

"Fans would be expected to travel to Jackson rather than make him go round the world" according to one U.S. report.

Tickets are expected to cost hundreds of pounds, as Jackson is said to be in debt to the tune of more than £165 million. Rod Stewart's former co-manager Randy Phillips is understood to be behind the plan.

Sources say Phillips and Jackson have met several times, and that Michael "is in good shape".

Now THIS LOOKS GOOD- we are safe and SURE about Michael being a Las Vegas resident in the year of 2007... or ARE WE???

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,302533,00.html
published October 17th 2007

"...This news explains what Akon, will.i.am and West have been doing with Jackson, who still is living in the Northern Virginia area and traveling to New York occasionally instead of returning to his Neverland Valley Ranch in Los Olivos, Calif."

Michael is living in VIRGINIA in 2007...

http://www.showbiz411.com/2010/05/02/exclusive-michael-jackson-recorded-a-new-album-in-2007

"...Michael Jackson recorded a whole new album of material in the fall of 2007. The information about the album was only recently revealed by sources close to the late pop star.

Readers of my old column will recall that I reported on November 19, 2007 that Jackson spent three months with the Cascio family in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey after decamping from a Northern Virginia home he’d been renting courtesy of then manager Raymone Bain.

Jackson, his kids, nanny and tutor landed on the Cascio doorstep at the end of the summer of 2007 and stayed until November 7th. During that time Michael was not idle, as some thought. He recorded at least a dozen tracks with Eddie Cascio, who is also known as Angel...." by Roger Friedman

so the YEAR 2007- now we have LAS VEGAS throughout the whole year- and also VIRGINIA and HOW COULD WE FORGET - the CASCIOS in New Jersey...& Michael recording all the CAscio-songs of the Michael album with Eddie Cascio in 2007 in New Jersey...

BUT as if these were not enough inconsistencies- heres one more for you
http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Michael-Jackson's-2007-album

According to this source Michael who lived in Las VEGAS in 2007 ( looks GOOD LOL) recorded songs for his new album right there- in LAS VEGAS

"In January (2007), Jackson relocated to the Studio at Caeser's Palace in Las Vegas so the meeting up with producers and musicians for the album would be less strenuous. Since then, despite taking many trips to Japan and London, Jackson has recorded over 100 songs for the album.

In early July, Jackson checked out of the studio."

"He's in Las Vegas now. He's pretty grounded in Vegas. It's very convenient for producers and songwriters to get to him. He's worked there before. He's been recording with producers Rodney Jerkins, will.i.am and Neff-U."- Raymone Bain

"Current status

Jackson is currently working in Las Vegas on the album. His publicist Raymone Bain says he is currently finalizing the album, which is his number one priority at the moment. She also revealed that he is getting into shape to begin dance rehearsals for the debut music video from the album. A release date has not yet been confirmed. Now Michael Jackson is currently living in Northern Virginia."

SO if Michael finalized his album in 2007 while being in VIRGINIA- what s up with the recording of the CASCIO tracks for the album late summer 2007 through November 2007???

AND NOW FOR THE FINAL CONFUSION- look at this:

http://melbasdance.com/MelbasTapCol...ticleId/232/Michael-Jacksons-Love-of-Tap.aspx

published Sept. 2009

"During the last 2 years they worked in a studio in LAS VEGAS at MichaelS home...
The last time Sumbry-Edwards worked with him was SEPTEMBER 2008"

2007 looks FINE- but the last two years? ??? That brings us back to 2006...

now a short sum up of MichaelS reported residencies 2005-2007:

Michael left for Bahrain in 2005. Michael moved to Ireland in the early summer of 2006 ; but at the same time reportedly still lived in BAHRAIN until the end of 2006.
Michael moved from Ireland to Vegas right before Christmas 2006 and stayed in Las Vegas all through 2007- while at the same time we have reports saying that Michael lived in Virginia and later that year in New Jersey with the CASCIO family until November of 2007.

and last but not least Michael lived in Las VEGAS for the last two years that he took TAP- Lessons from Dormeshia Sumbry-Edwards ( 2006-2008) !!!!

And just for the total CONFUSION- Michael started TAP-DANCING ten years ago??? REally?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Uc0plr-tiU

So much Confusion......Michael Jackson at too many places at the same time... or is there another explanation for all this maybe? ;)))

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTHIS IS IT-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoPOx4P4X6I
Its an adventure- its a GREAT ADVENTURE... I LOVE YOU MICHAEL - I REALLY DO :))) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

L.O.V.E
beLIEve
seekingtruthMJ

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/gdlo18

very-rare-and-very-cute-Mike-michael-jackson-31071043-612-612.jpg

This is a interesting picture. Anonymus were founded in 2003 and I don"t know when this picture was taken.
I always felt that it is somehow connected to Michael. If anything....I am sure he would support that 100 %.

Back