The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

:flowers:

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

I tried to see the download but would not work for me.:no:
Yeah same here, I can't download. What video have they seen?

Yeah same here, I can't download. What video have they seen?

I think once you click on the link you have to download the file called MJtapes2013, but once you download it you need to complete a survey to get the password to open it, and they don't seem to work

I tried to see the download but would not work for me.:no:

I think once you click on the link you have to download the file called MJtapes2013, but once you download it you need to complete a survey to get the password to open it, and they don't seem to work
ummmm strange. And going by the comments they've seen a video of supposivly MJ talking about a come-back resurection in September?????

ummmm strange. And going by the comments they've seen a video of supposivly MJ talking about a come-back resurection in September?????

I extracted the videos with a programme, and one doesn't work, and one is just a blank video. But I'm pretty sure it might have been the software that broken the videos. I think it's fake though. Pretty strange.

And going by the comments they've seen a video of supposivly MJ talking about a come-back resurection in September?????

tumblr_min1azEQq71r116s7o1_400.gif
>>>
Michael_Jackson_Laughing_by_MrsNikkiJackson.gif

:p *sarcasm*

How could you say that ? either one of you knows Pearl Jr stupid !!!!!!

Because she has profited from the ridiculous lie that Michael Jackson faked his own death. Not only is that incredibly offensive to Michael and his children, it is also an absurd and ludicrous claim to make. She gives fans in general a bad name through her crazy views. I know enough about her based on the nonsense she spews to know that something is not quite right there.

You need to calm down lol. She clearly has something wrong with her, or just has a total lack of morals or respect by making profits by giving fans false hope. And encouraging people to believe he is alive.

Last edited:

Pearls JR. with her latest rant fightin with Debbie Rowe, soundin all racist saying MJ kids aren't his cause their white on twitter, has lost me, I use to watch her vids. But this fool got major issues! I only got into the hoax because these people like Pearl and others where pointing out stuff that made me curious about MJ career and a lot of the shitty people he had in his life. But, bringin MJ kids up and disrespecting the man in that way, she shouldn't have anyone givin her any hits! And Debbie is another one that is questionable. She should have reported Kelin, not keept workin for him. But, Like I was saying, grown ass people fightin like kids on Twitter...Freakin ridiculous! And very embarrassing bein that their usin MJs name and memory like that, did anyone truly care about MJ!? Sometimes I don't think so! Ego's need to be SERIOUSLY CHECKED!

The one theory that cracks me up the most is the one that they were using for the newly released Behind The Mask video.
They were claiming that Michael was behind the jester mask at the end.
I'm sorry,that was some Mexican dude,NOT Michael.
That dude had 5 o clock shadow,and the only time Michael ever had that was in 2002.
Gurl bye.:ciao:

I heard about it and thought it was soooooooooo stupid. :doh: :crazy:
It was,and I sat there like:
:bugeyed
Then,I thought for 2 seconds,and said:
tumblr_lysvfngx0g1r0hk3so1_500.gif

Luna Jo is the only one i watch...:)

What about that Aphrodite Jones??
she turned bad on Michael if i had known that i would not have bought her book!!

I really hate when Pearl Jr says "wink wink" "knock knock" or what is it, that she says?

I really hate when Pearl Jr says "wink wink" "knock knock" or what is it, that she says?

She says wink wink nod nod LOL,yes it gets on my nerves too a bit. It's like it's all a game. But in truth I think if Michael's alive,it's for very serious reasons that he faked his death.

Luna Jo is the only one i watch...:)

What about that Aphrodite Jones??
she turned bad on Michael if i had known that i would not have bought her book!!

How'd she turn bad on Michael? What did she ever say regarding a hoax?

Michael's dead get over it people. It's the same story when every prominent figure dies Elvis, Tupac etc. People just can't accept it.

HERE!HERE! Dilan. Michael is dead.

Back