The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

:flowers:Another one:

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

:flowers:Luna jo vid:

:flowers:2 new lunajo vids:

:flowers:Luna jo vid:

She did a great job with this video. She debunked so much. It makes a whole lot of more sense that it was Ed Winter along side MJs body to the helicopter. I too thought at one point it was Tohme but now....lol They just had very similar clothes on that day. o_O

Last edited:

Another one by lunajo:

Why does she have to use this really scary annoying music, it's hard enough to watch as it is... I think these hoax people are attention seakers in a sick kind of way... just show us the fact, don't try to impact how we feel about it, with your stupid music... THANKS :bs

^How hard is it for them to tell the truth in those interviews? Lying even about who knew what and was there at what time? I just, just can't believe

edit--
btw, as much as I want to stay updated, videos like these really scare the hell out of me. I do not know whether it's because of these people claiming to have seen this and seen that or all the documentries showing what could've possibly happened. I really do believe, whether it was a doctor or someone who didn't even know Michael, that he really got killed and that it was planned. As a religous person myself, I cant think but why a few months after he annouced a comeback tour and really WAS in the spotlight apart form television appearences etc at that time. I cant come to realize why there is this whole chaos around it and why the truth isn't up there yet. I truly do not believe its over and done with it. Im seriously thinking that after a period of maybe twenty years the truth will come out, as its been a really long time ago at that time.

Or, it just hasn't hit me yet that the truth is out there, and I simply refuse to see it..

Hope I won't get a warning for saying all of this..

Last edited:

Yes MJ created a alter ego so to speak with the KOP ( A stage Image) through which he could fufill many dreams and like the TZ episode it also caused many problems for him_ Mainly becuase of the Great FAME that came with this image. I think he was backing off from that image somewhat in his latter life and would have been a little more comfortable in his own skin. I don't for one minute believe he was inferring anything about a death hoax though by referencing that episode.

MY interpretation / opinion of the song lyrics in Threatened

The message MJ is giving is pretty much the same message as SCARY- people see what they want .. they percieve he is a monster a threatening presence. So to them he will be what ever they want.. to their own demise, their own peace of mind, and There own hateful obsession will destroy them inside.

He is saying his haters are obsessed and feel threatend by his presence and because of that, he will always be a threatening presence in their lifes because of there obsession with him. He will always be on there mind .. He will always be haunting them.. but bottom line He is not doing it. They do it to themselves through their own obsessions with hating him.

^How hard is it for them to tell the truth in those interviews? Lying even about who knew what and was there at what time? I just, just can't believe

edit--
btw, as much as I want to stay updated, videos like these really scare the hell out of me. I do not know whether it's because of these people claiming to have seen this and seen that or all the documentries showing what could've possibly happened. I really do believe, whether it was a doctor or someone who didn't even know Michael, that he really got killed and that it was planned. As a religous person myself, I cant think but why a few months after he annouced a comeback tour and really WAS in the spotlight apart form television appearences etc at that time. I cant come to realize why there is this whole chaos around it and why the truth isn't up there yet. I truly do not believe its over and done with it. Im seriously thinking that after a period of maybe twenty years the truth will come out, as its been a really long time ago at that time.

Or, it just hasn't hit me yet that the truth is out there, and I simply refuse to see it..

Hope I won't get a warning for saying all of this..
There is no reason to give a warning you are certainly allowed to have your own opinion as long as you don't personally attack anyone here.

^ Thanks.

When I read what I said about the whole controversy, I don't even know where that came from..:unsure: guess I just wanted to get the frustration off my chest:lol:

A vid from Lunajo- alot on Brando's

here is the link, Dr. Conrad Murray is talking, what do you think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-eAQ1B9v4w

In the beginning there's a quote, where Michael is advising people to read. Anybody who know where that quote is from? I sometimes have the feeling that people make up things that Michael should have said. It's not that it is not a nice quote, it is.. but did he really say it?

More from Luna Jo about time of death:

I think I might go insane for real if I continue to watch those videos. It hurts so much watching that the truth isnt being told and everyone is making up their own damn story.

Sorry guys can You check this short 41 sec amature video taken from outside Michael's home on June 25th and at 0:07 seconds unwards you can see a guy in a white shirt on a cell phone.He Kinda looks like Tohme Tohme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw3PjrzbW64

Sorry guys can You check this short 41 sec amature video taken from outside Michael's home on June 25th and at 0:07 seconds unwards you can see a guy in a white shirt on a cell phone.He Kinda looks like Tohme Tohme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw3PjrzbW64

Looks like Thome to me too. Clothing matches, sideburns, stripes in shirt - definitely him imo.

Looks like he is talking to a plain clothes police officer in the black- maybe the guy in grey is police or Thome's asst???. I notice they are where it is blocked off from a main street - yellow tape, not directly in front of the house, lot of police, so must be after 3 or so???

Great find, thanks.

Yes good find! Looks like the street was blocked off and they were at the entrance of it as the main road is there with the bus. This person also has a video of the helicopter take off from the hospital. I sent these to Lunajo. She might like to see them I think!

Thank you guys Just thought It was interesting as Thome Thome's whereabouts after the Jermaine Jackson press conference are a little sketchy,I had no idea he went back to carolewood Drive after that.So thanks for your feedback ;)

It does seem like Thome .I wonder if we will ever know

Back