The "I'm Going Alone" Thread...

I'm going alone, but honestly I don't care because I was there on vacation on November 2007 and I went alone. Actually, had the time of my life. And I'm sure this year will be even BETTER because I'll be surrounded by MJ fans! So yeah, I'm travelling alone, but I will NOT be alone once I'm there.
God, I miss London! Can't wait til August! *hype*

going alone in september. May be meeting up with another Kiwi traveller tho as she is going same dates as me. :)

Going alone from Scotland to London from 25th till 29th of July going to the July 28th show, would be happy to meet up with folk at the clubhouse.

Last edited:
I'm going alone to the July 16th show.. I had to buy a ticket on viagogo since the other shows were moved.. Nobody I know was willing to pay those prices..

I am going with my boyfriend and parent on August 1, with my sis on January 29th. But actually don't want to wait that long.... planning to buy a ticket for opening night on viagogo and go by myself.

To the thread owner...

I think if you make a list in the first post, like the "who's attending" thread, would be better.

because I'm going in september and I don't know who's going alone in that time, putting a list would make things easier for us to know who's going alone in a certain date, so we can meet up as mj fans and do things together. :)

I'm traveling down on my own but i wont be spending the whole day myself

I'm going alone on the following nights: July 13th, July 24th, Aug 12th, Aug 26th, Sept 23rd and Sept 29th. If any fans wanna meet up on those nights, give me a shout.

Back