The "I'm Going Alone" Thread...

Hey Jay :p you had to pay an extra 10GBP to go the the afterparty as far as i can remember!

Fellow Dutchieee, when will you go when u get the ticket ?

yaay hi there! Actually, I think that person is gonna tell me them if he gets more tix :p cause I still have nooo idea. =(

I wanna goo with youuu! But youre going on the 8th, I still dont know =( . I let you know when i am going :D ya?

i am going alone as well :( , If any sweet ladie wants to be my date for the july 10 concert, PM me , and i will give you my myspace, or send u photos and we can get to know each other till then lol. I have vip baby

That's too bad, I don't have a ticket yet :ermm: :lol:

so far I'm by my lonesome, from the US. I am REALLY needing someone to go with beginning of September, so if anyone wants to go together and you've got September dates, PLEASE let me know, otherwise I won't be able to go. I don't mind going alone, but my family doesn't want me to go alone.

I don't want to go alone at all. GoD I wish I had an mj fan friend. My sisters are going with me but they are not fans and they couldn't even understand WHY I wanted to go to more then 2 shows. Then they say stupid little thing that annoy me that i wouldn't get with a fan friend. Also I feel like "they just don't get it".

I'm in a catch 22. Go alone or go alone (mentally). UGH!

what would you do??

Do you have tickets yet?? if not maybe we can go together. I have a Sept. 6 date.

so far I'm by my lonesome, from the US. I am REALLY needing someone to go with beginning of September, so if anyone wants to go together and you've got September dates, PLEASE let me know, otherwise I won't be able to go. I don't mind going alone, but my family doesn't want me to go alone.

I'm sure your parents mean well, but what's the difference between going alone or with someone you don't know?

im going to 2 concerts alone...the 8th of july and the 28 of aug (day before his 51st :D)

i'm going alone to all THREE of my dates
10th and 17th aug and sep 10th (my birthday)

I think I remember you being there for July 14th? I will be too. I plan on sightseeing if you are interested.

Im going july 14th too on my own, but im hoping to get two more tickets for another date to take a friend.

I would love to meet up with some people on here and go round london during the day.

So what do ya think?

Jackie xx

I'm going alone, on September 1st.

I don't know any or many people who are into Michael's music that much,
and most people around me are too scared of flying or going there,
since they haven't been in London or flew before.

Well, for me it's a totally new situation as well, but I think it's worth going through it. And I definetly wanna make that experience. And I don't wanna miss another chance to see him... back in my early days I was too young to attend a show alone.

Im going july 14th too on my own, but im hoping to get two more tickets for another date to take a friend.

I would love to meet up with some people on here and go round london during the day.

So what do ya think?

Jackie xx

I definately plan on doing some sight seeing and would love to meet some of the other fans. I'm game.

I definately plan on doing some sight seeing and would love to meet some of the other fans. I'm game.

ok kool, do you have msn?

I see your from the US, me and a mate from work are goin backpacking around america in may for 4 weeks haha, its gonna be amazing!!!!!!!!!

Jackie x

Back