The Insider:Exclusive MJ interview under oath!!

I got this a couple of days ago. The quality is not very good, but I don't think it's been posted on the board.

Once you click on the link, look on the right side of the page and scroll down to find "Download this file now", then right click on where it says "Download now".

Thanks...

Is everyone protesting on ET? They've shown a lot of new footage but nobody on MJJC is uploading it...it's just on youtube...

Downloaded the file and all I did after extracting it is:
-Turn off the speakers
-Only look at Mike's cute face
-Cuss when saw the face of the reporter and the former manager of Mike [whatever his name is]

Anyone can tell me WTH was being discussed in that clip?

Downloaded the file and all I did after extracting it is:
-Turn off the speakers
-Only look at Mike's cute face
-Cuss when saw the face of the reporter and the former manager of Mike [whatever his name is]

Anyone can tell me WTH was being discussed in that clip?

thats cute .. :sad:
well the whole clip is very messy, and it's not really about something. Other than specualting if Michael was a lyer, a drug addict and so on.. Really just.. a load of bulls**t..

It's so disrespectfull!!

Last edited:
No, it is the short verion, I cannot find the full version. The short version keeps getting pulled from You Tube by what his name Shaffell so I made a file of it.

Thanks! So this is a small piece published by The Sun? Or is it a greater stretch with more minutes of interview? I looked on YouTube and I find the full version. Unfortunately, I think it will not be posted on You Tube.

Can someone provide me the link to view this interview? I've looked through several pages of this thread, but can't find the link. Thanks!!

All court records are public records anyway. Courtrooms are public spaces and court documents are public documents.

There is no reason why this footage shouldn't be available. It's the law.

^ I will download it, thx for the suggestion. Is the interview the same as the other upload though/ The one where they ask him about being under the inluence when he signed? Is it longer that the other clip or is there more in it or what?

^ I will download it, thx for the suggestion. Is the interview the same as the other upload though/ The one where they ask him about being under the inluence when he signed? Is it longer that the other clip or is there more in it or what?

It is the shorter clip

I've watch these videos in youtube......MJ were just answering questions about some contract he had signed while under medication.......nothing really to it........not a big deal really......

Back