The Insider:Exclusive MJ interview under oath!!

There was no HIT LIST just names of the same people we've been talking about for yrs that are trying to take MJ down and I'm glad he knew their F*cking names. He put Tom Sneddon on the top of his list. The Santa barbara police was on their too, Janet Arviso and tommy motola + more. They will show Audio clips of mj calling Weisner at 4am in the morning saying he isn't able to sleep.

They say he sounds slugish.....saying "Help me" and "I'm concern for my life." Also dieter said Mj was crying and trash a hotel room when he found out about the 2003 raid at neverland! I say so what? He had a right to be upset! Plus, jermaine said this on rity cosby show saying mj broke a few dishes so nothin new here.

Laytoya also gave an interview giving more detail about MJ and his kids and how they enjoyed the VMA's tribute.

It was heart broken to hear him say those things. Plus they will show MJ talking to that guy that brian stroller got him interviewing about his book they cage the animals at night saying How he joke jay leno? lol You see Mj make a funny face it was cute!

They released this video to make him look an addict;
It is all about manipulations of ppl’s minds once again. This is the case when Dieter Weisner was suing him? As far as I know.
They cut off the video on purpose focusing just on “drag” part as usual, not showing the whole story. It sucks. Poor Michael, it was sad to watch him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va_0hbM2bUA

They say he sounds slugish.....saying "Help me" and "I'm concern for my life." Also dieter said Mj was crying and trash a hotel room when he found out about the 2003 raid at neverland! I say so what? He had a right to be upset! Plus, jermaine said this on rity cosby show saying mj broke a few dishes so nothin new here.!

I dont blame mike to be THAT angry at all..infact if that had happen 2 me, id be like that too!

They released this video to make him look an addict;
It is all about manipulations of ppl’s minds once again. This is the case when Dieter Weisner was suing him? As far as I know.
They cut off the video on purpose focusing just on “drag” part as usual, not showing the whole story. It sucks. Poor Michael, it was sad to watch him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va_0hbM2bUA

YUP, they showed really nothing just the parts they wanted to and twisted the truth! He looked pretty calm to me! Annoyed....YES! But who wouldn't be but, he was CALM! He never admmited to nothing and the lawyer questioning him said he don't know if MJ took drugs on the breaks between the testimony or he splashed water on his face because MJ came back ready and smart or something like that he said! LMAO!

That's the best THE INSIDER can do? LMAO! What a Bombshell......NOT! LMAO!

AND most importantly HOTTTTTTTTT!

I have a friend who's been taking painkillers daily for the past 20 years following an accident and he is not an addict, he's a bit weak and sleepy sometimes drugs will do that to you. but guess what? people call him a junkie too! stupid ignorant people who don't know anything about what he's been through
it's one thing to be an addict and it's another thing to take drugs prescribed by doctors to control real physical pain
is it that hard to understand? and if doctors really did over-prescribed him they did it for the money greedy bastards they never get enough, everyone took advantage of the fact that MJ was alone, he had no one to watch over him and he always had a gazillion lawsuits to worry about

mj_unseen_depo_1.jpg

mj_unseen_depo_2.jpg

mj_unseen_depo_3.jpg

mj_unseen_depo_4.jpg

Is the clip from which these stills have been taken from available online?

MJ wasn't an addict he had a serious illness they went in so hard on him it broke my heart and i will not be watching the Insider or ET for a while

I want to scream to heaven when I see this footage. Dear god why did he have to suffer so much! When all he did was to enlighten this world. All you needed to do was to take what he gave you in his music and words! And still - this is what some people choose to do to him. This is what they choose to make public after his passing away..

why why why..

And I feel so full of pain thinking that maybe there was noone there to even give him a hug. Tell him that it's ok. That they understand him. That they love him, truly and deeply, and that they would never let him down. Never..
I wish I could'nt have just done that 1 time for him..

He was such and angel. Now he is even more an angel.
But to see him like this - it breaks my heart.

I feel his pain, his embearassment and anxiety by being in this situation.
Theres a second where he looks straight into the camera like he is thinking

"don't judge me.."
2:20

Last edited:
I want to scream to heaven when I see this footage. Dear god why did he have to suffer so much! When all he did was to enlighten this world. All you needed to do was to take what he gave you in his music and words! And still - this is what some people choose to do to him. This is what they choose to make public after his passing away..

why why why..

And I feel so full of pain thinking that maybe there was noone there to even give him a hug. Tell him that it's ok. That they understand him. That they love him, truly and deeply, and that they would never let him down. Never..

"don't judge me.."

poor michael.:better::better:

did you see the sh*t they had on yesterday ?
they brought in this palm reading b*tch and they took a pic of MJ's hand and she started saying that from what she sees in his hands he was not the father of his children and started trashing him and then started saying that he may have begged the doctor to kill him
me and my mom were like "WTF!!!!"
its unbelievable how stupid and pointless that show can be

really do you have a link? (im working on a project to show the stupidity on some media concerning celebrities and i would love to show this!!)

why why why..

"don't judge me.."

My thoughts exactly hun... :(

It's funny how when Michael was alive these videos were never released, but now that he's gone these videos are being released to paint him as a drug addict. It's a shame that even in death MJ can't have peace and people are still out to get him.

There was no HIT LIST just names of the same people we've been talking about for yrs that are trying to take MJ down and I'm glad he knew their F*cking names. He put Tom Sneddon on the top of his list. The Santa barbara police was on their too, Janet Arviso and tommy motola + more. They will show Audio clips of mj calling Weisner at 4am in the morning saying he isn't able to sleep.

This supposed hit list is BS; its not even MJ's handwriting. Anybody could have written that sh**. Anybody could find out those names with little research. Wiesner was the one who really did write that list, not Michael. Too bad they downplayed that to encourage their own fantasies about MJ. TSCM explained it in the AH thread.

What a great friend Wiesner is. :smilerolleyes: Your friend Michael Jackson calls you at 4 am telling you he can't sleep and what do you do? You get out your taperecorder to record the call.

Last edited:
YUP, they showed really nothing just the parts they wanted to and twisted the truth! He looked pretty calm to me! Annoyed....YES! But who wouldn't be but, he was CALM! He never admmited to nothing and the lawyer questioning him said he don't know if MJ took drugs on the breaks between the testimony or he splashed water on his face because MJ came back ready and smart or something like that he said! LMAO!

That's the best THE INSIDER can do? LMAO! What a Bombshell......NOT! LMAO!

AND most importantly HOTTTTTTTTT!

I am glad that I am not the one who can see it.
Take care hun.

I wanna see the video in this quality too.
Please TSCM post this clip for us!!:angel:

I'm kinda ashamed to be asking for this clip considering all the awful things people said they have been saying about Michael in the program but he's so.....handsome in the screencaps....I couldn't resist.... :wub:
I promise I'm gonna watch it without sound so I'll avoid the crap :closedeyes:

I'm kinda ashamed to be asking for this clip considering all the awful things people said they have been saying about Michael in the program but he's so.....handsome in the screencaps....I couldn't resist.... :wub:
I promise I'm gonna watch it without sound so I'll avoid the crap :closedeyes:

LOL
If watch news especially about Michael I use kind of “reverse thinking” It is just like in accounting to make a reverse entry. That way it easier to understand what is really going on.This video really pissed me off.

Last edited:
I don't watch ET and the Insider at all even if they have Michael news. Just do without it.

I don't watch ET and the Insider at all even if they have Michael news. Just do without it.

The more people watch and click on their webistes, the more they will make nasty news about Michael as it brings them what they want, viewer numbers and website traffic.

Is there an video from the Insider or just this pics??

I would love to see a video in that quality!!!

here's a video, that marc schaffel guy keeps on removing it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8vXyoBES3U

and a download if you want http://rapidshare.com/files/282099717/Michael_Jackson_deposition_2007.avi.html does anybody have it in HQ?

I just realized that they clipped out a piece that could be vital for the general understanding of this recording. The part where he is asked if he was signing these and did'nt understand what it ment. Michael gets to say "well you can probably say so, I don't.. -" and I he doesent get to explain himself.

I don't know. I believe Michael had his own personal stuff to deal with, like everybody have. I think people should try to love him instead of judging him. (as we should do to everybody in this world..).

I'm not asking people to understand what Michael live was like, but to just accept that his life was like it was. And that we can't use our "civil" standards for a person that have been world-famous for 90% of his life!

I look at this footage again, and all >I< see is this honorable and humble man, that does his thing in this court. Like he does everyday. A man that has learned to live a life where these kind of things is is everyday-scenery.
Was he satisfied with this? No he was probably crying inside because of this.... Did he ever complain about it? Did he ever show to these people how terribly bad they made him feel inside?

No
He would always just smile...

Is the full interview? Strange is not yet on You Tube.

No, it is the short verion, I cannot find the full version. The short version keeps getting pulled from You Tube by what his name Shaffell so I made a file of it.

I got this a couple of days ago. The quality is not very good, but I don't think it's been posted on the board.

Once you click on the link, look on the right side of the page and scroll down to find "Download this file now", then right click on where it says "Download now".

Back