The Legend Lives On - Official Cirque du Soleil 'Immortal World Tour' Discussion

Re: The Legend Lives On - Official Cirque du Soleil Announcement Now On Page 6 'Immortal World Tour'

I hope the show will also come to Amsterdam eventually, cos that ticket plus airfare to the US is just too expensive for me. The teaser made me cry happy and sad tears. Happy because the show will be spectular and I just can't wait to see it.
Now I'll have to wait a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg time. I wish patience was one of my virtues!

Re: The Legend Lives On - Official Cirque du Soleil Announcement Now On Page 6 'Immortal World Tour'

Wow!! It looks amazing! I'll have to wait til this comes to the UK though, I really hope it does! :D

We know it will come to Europe right? I read something about that on Jackie Jackson's twitter.... I think.

This just seems soooo great!

Re: The Legend Lives On - Official Cirque du Soleil Announcement Now On Page 6

Thanks for posting the tour dates dupsy!

I don't know what to do. Whether to buy a ticket for an american show, or wait for Europe. Or buy a ticket for an american show AND wait for Europe. lol I am afraid the tour will be sold out very soon. What should I do, what should I do.... I don't want to go alone.
Me either! I don't know if I can wait that long that they come to Europe (and it'd be so cool to go to USA anyway), but then again, I'm not sure if I can get myself a travel partner! Or that I'm even able to go there next year.. aaaaggggghhh!

We know it will come to Europe right? I read something about that on Jackie Jackson's twitter.... I think.

Good "reading" you, Indra :)
Yes, this must be coming to Europe.
I don't know what to do, because here or there, the ticket is very much the same price but the problem is the air ticket for me is a little fortune. Agggg... but then... I have time to save the money. In fact, 13 months... or 11, depending on where I choose to go.... aaaahhhh :scratch:

lol, we are all in the same boat

ok, I think I will choose LA
the venue is Staples Center.... I don't know what to say....
:mello:

I'm going to try and go to the Houston show... only four hours away.

It will. This the an answer from Cirque's official twitter

It'll come to Europe and Asia in the next couple of years!

I'm assuming Europe and Asia could expect to see the tour in 2012 or later.

------------------------------------

Interview with the director is posted at youtube as well

ok, I think I will choose LA
the venue is Staples Center.... I don't know what to say....
:mello:

let's go to LA! check PM

Omg will they ever come to south america or ill have to go to the us

I have to wait till 2010 to see the show in NY. If I have money I'll probably travel to a show out of state.

Applehead Ale;3044650 said:
Omg will they ever come to south america or ill have to go to the us

¡Seguro que nos visitan en Sudámerica!
Someday... you know... they always come to us at least once a year, and I read some where that Mexico, Brasil and Argentina were in their agenda. Not Chile :( But I guess they should go to Chile... I mean... I hope so!!!!

but certainly not before 2012... or 2013.... so there will be plenty of time to feed our piggy banks...
piggy-bank.jpg

let's go to LA! check PM

check yours, check yours!!!!!

:wild:

Uhhh! Gonna try to find a way to get back home to catch this next November in my hometown! :yes:

Just bought tickets for Montreal, 2nd show. A long way from Switzerland to Montreal ...but i don't care :wild::hysterical::dancin::clap:

I have tickets for Toronto & London, and will probably get Hamilton too.

I soo Hope they will come to Denmark some day.

It looks so great!

I'll wait until the show comes to Europe. I hope they will stop by in Finland, but if they don't I'll travel to UK to see it.

Indra;3044625 said:

Cirque du Soleil’s chief Daniel Lamarre: "The first arena show will globally tour in North America for two years and then as it leaves to go onto Europe and the rest of the world."

I plan to visit Europe for quite a while. May be I can go to Europe in late 2012 or early 2013 to catch another show... Get to take the dates of the Immortal Tour in consideration when planning my vacation. Trip to Vegas in 2014 to see the permanent show.

I'm excited... :jump::clap:

Reactions: PCR

I just got tickets. I live in chicago but i will go to detroit!!!! I hope it will come to Chicago! I am so looking forward to this!!:clapping::wub:Michael!!!

I plan to visit Europe for quite a while. May be I can go to Europe in late 2012 or early 2013 to catch another show... Get to take the dates of the Immortal Tour in consideration when planning my vacation. Trip to Vegas in 2014 to see the permanent show.

I'm excited... :jump::clap:

Great!!!!
NOw we have to plan our lives around this date.
Isn't it funny?

BTW... I have my ticket!!! And so does a good friend of mine ;)

LA, here we come!!!!

PCR and I are going to LA!!! YES! I am sooooo excited!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Great!!!!
NOw we have to plan our lives around this date.
Isn't it funny?

BTW... I have my ticket!!! And so does a good friend of mine ;)

LA, here we come!!!!

Good for you! I'm glad you find a travel companion. It's wonderful to enjoy the show with a friend. :better:

I wish my travel buddy will go see the show with me when we go to Europe.

Just want to say a big thank you to Michael. Michael, you enriched my life before, you enrich my life now, you keep on enriching my life in the future! :wub:

Re: The Legend Lives On - Official Cirque du Soleil Announcement Updated page 6

Very cool. :)

Well, I'll only watch if they come to my country. If they do not, ok.... I'm not so excited. :( Michael is not here....

:cry: *big sigh*

Reactions: PCR

Oh wow it's coming to Philly in April 2012! :O THANKS GOD! :D I'll have to wait a year! But, I don't care! This is so exciting! :,( *Happy Tears*

i just saw it on my t.v the commercial of it i can't wait :jump: i never smile so happy like this for weeks cause i'm not feeling well :yes:

PCR and I are going to LA!!! YES! I am sooooo excited!!! :clap::clap::clap:

YES WE ARE!!!! This is wild and crazy, but it feel sooo good and well... it's also a bit sad. You know what I mean, but I want to focus on the bright side of this.
We'll meet there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clapping: :dancin::cheers:

Good for you! I'm glad you find a travel companion. It's wonderful to enjoy the show with a friend. :better: I wish my travel buddy will go see the show with me when we go to Europe.
Sure you'll have!!
Some of us live quite close, remember that ;)

Just want to say a big thank you to Michael. Michael, you enriched my life before, you enrich my life now, you keep on enriching my life in the future! :wub:

This.

I totally agree.

Even when he is not here with us, he's got gifts and emotions and love to share with us. What an amazing gift Michael Jackson IS for all of us (and yes, also for the producers and so on, but again, I rather focus on the bright side tonight :agree:).

$1000000 that the footage used will be from the 100 hours we still haven't seen from this is it i can feel it !!! its gonna be huge :tease:

Back