The Misheard lyrics thread..

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
I know we all hear them..

Beat It Live - " They told me don't you ever come around Sheeah

Shake Your Body down live - Lets dance lets shack,Shay your body down to the ground

Monkey Business - Your Motherf**ing kids baby

I can't think of more but i will post alot more :D

Man In The Mirror - ''I'm starting with the man in the mirror. I'm asking him to change his ways, and no mustache could have been any cleaner''

I was about 4 OK. Cut me some slack lol

Black Or White...

"I'm tired this chair, I'm tired of this shirt, I'm tired of this building, oh when you gonna give up?
I aín't scared of your craps, I ain't scared of your shits, I ain't scared of your butt..." :lmao:

Courtesy of my good friend's 7 year old son lol...

MITM - "I'm stumping at the man with the liver..."

:rollin:

at the end of will you be there it sounds like "don't be gaaay!" I haven't checked the lyrics i'm not sure what he actually said

Smooth Criminal

"So she ran into the bedroom, she was tore down, it was her doom" :ph34r:

^^ Lmao!

the first time i heard the chorus of You Rock My World, this was what i heard lol.

The rarest love who'd think I'd find, Someone like you to C*ck mine

^^ :lmao: what were we thinking :p

Dangerous
her hair, her face, her fine :)lol:), divinity in motion

This Is Our Planet
You're One Of Us
--- this is a train, you want a bus

I thought the same about Morphine: "he want a bus baby"

Some people think "a hot dick honey" is the actual lyric others say it's misheard.

For the audiophiles, Michael talks about the FLAC audio codec! :p
"He got FLAC baby, a heart attack baby" - Morphine
"He wanna jump back have FLAC doing it right" - Superfly Sister

Cascio tracks (these aren't MJ I don't think, but LOL!)
"It's time you put away your beer" - Ready 2 Win. Okay so this song was about alcoholism and gambling.
"You anal friend of mine!" - Black Widow. Jason Malachi?

Jason Malachi (sorry a bit off-topic)
"Yesterday's gone tomorrow is here, let that boil..."

For the longest time i thought in Billie Jean, it was "the chair is not my son", lol well that was before a became a true Michael fan soo...

I'm still not sure what MJ said in the Bad Pepsi commercial, whether it was "and Pepsi's cool" or "and Pepsi's good", aha.
And in Smooth Criminal I used to think he said: "You want it, baby." Instead of "Dang gone it, baby!"

The only one I have that comes to mind is at 3.30 or so on Don't Stop Til You Get Enough.
For some reason it sounds like to me he's singing "Ohh Hitler"... Now obviously he wouldn't sing that but I really can't think of what he's actually saying...

Anyone have an idea what he's actually saying cos I've tried to look up what hes saying but most lyric websites don't include that line...

The only one I have that comes to mind is at 3.30 or so on Don't Stop Til You Get Enough.
For some reason it sounds like to me he's singing "Ohh Hitler"... Now obviously he wouldn't sing that but I really can't think of what he's actually saying...

Anyone have an idea what he's actually saying cos I've tried to look up what hes saying but most lyric websites don't include that line...

I think he's saying: "Keep up, darling" or "Keep on tryin'" :)

I think he's saying: "Keep up, darling" or "Keep on tryin'" :)

Nope I think that happens about 20-30 seconds earlier :)
It's roughly here:

[3rd Verse]
Heartbreak Enemy Despise
Eternal (Ah Eternal)
Love Shines In My Eyes (Ooh)
So Let Love [Oh 'Hitler'] Take Us Through The Hours
I Won't Be Complanin' (No No)
'Cause Your Love Is Alright, Alright

Specifically it's at 3:30/3:31 on the version thats about 6 minutes long :)

Nope I think that happens about 20-30 seconds earlier :)
It's roughly here:

[3rd Verse]
Heartbreak Enemy Despise
Eternal (Ah Eternal)
Love Shines In My Eyes (Ooh)
So Let Love [Oh 'Hitler'] Take Us Through The Hours
I Won't Be Complanin' (No No)
'Cause Your Love Is Alright, Alright

Specifically it's at 3:30/3:31 on the version thats about 6 minutes long :)

He just repeats the "let love" part, "ohhh let love..." :D

In Someone Put Your Hand Out, does he say "serenading rhyme" or "serenade in rhyme"? Could never pin that one down...

In "You Rock My World," instead of "The rarest love - - who'd think I'd find someone like you to call mine," I used to think he said, "There is nothing dignified about what you've done to my life"!

It actually made perfect sense to me - - I just took it to mean, "you have me acting all silly and out of control, because I'm so smitten with you."

(-:

In "You Rock My World," instead of "The rarest love - - who'd think I'd find someone like you to call mine," I used to think he said, "There is nothing dignified about what you've done to my life"!

It actually made perfect sense to me - - I just took it to mean, "you have me acting all silly and out of control, because I'm so smitten with you."

(-:
Say what? "There is nothing dignified about what you've done to my life"! lol. Now that's amusing. A stretch...but I guess you feel you've supported your case for it... :lol: (It kinda reminds me of David in the Bible stating that he was going to be even more "undignified" in his dancing in celebration and praise before the Lord). But um...none of the words you are hearing here even come close to match in sound to the actual lyrics!! haha. Oh, I guess that's the fun of this thread, isn't it? :)

Back