The MJJC Michael Jackson Vigil And Celebration: July 13th London's 02 Arena PICTURES / VIDEOS ONLY!

Here are some pics I took.

july09120.jpg

july09121.jpg

july09122.jpg

july09124.jpg

july09125.jpg

july09127.jpg

july09128.jpg

july09129.jpg

july09130.jpg

july09131.jpg

I have more. I'm gonna upload them now and add them to this post.

The rest of my pics.

july09132.jpg

july09133.jpg

july09134.jpg

july09135.jpg

july09136.jpg

july09137.jpg

july09138.jpg

july09140.jpg

july09141.jpg

july09142.jpg

july09143.jpg

july09144.jpg

july09146.jpg

july09147.jpg

july09148.jpg

No matter what happened, with the tribute part of it, we did Michael proud!

:(:(

Hehe, maybe it's one of the people who lynched me for balloons at the beginning of the night! Nice pic though :)

Oh, this is all so nice. I think the photos of the posters, flowers, messages, candles etc and some of the ones with the balloons where the motives are clear should be sent to his family - I'm sure they'd like it, don't you think? To see how much their dear Michael meant to people... Maybe they could be included in the book that you are planning on giving the family?

these are the tshirts i made for me and my amazing friend (emily.mj) on the end...i made them for the opening night and was guna give one to michael

If you are one of those two girls, I'm pretty sure I was stood behind you on the right hand side :) lol

Oh, this is all so nice. I think the photos of the posters, flowers, messages, candles etc and some of the ones with the balloons where the motives are clear should be sent to his family - I'm sure they'd like it, don't you think? To see how much their dear Michael meant to people... Maybe they could be included in the book that you are planning on giving the family?

thts a gd idea, have pages of photos aswell as the writing ...i will pass tht onto gaz and see what he thinks x

Camn someone tell me how to post my pics,thanks

Upload them onto facebaook and opost the link, or upload your photos onto something like photobucket.com This creates a URL address for the picture that you then copy into the box that opens when you want to attach photos. Hope that makes sense.

I'm going to upload mine too, hopefully tomorrow.

Wow looks amazing i was ment to be there to but was in hospital i am so gutted and sick to my tummy i cldnt make it,really hoping there will be another one,so humbling to see all the gifts and everything,thank u for the photos and video footage xxxxx

YE tht was me lol did you enjoy yourself?

I enjoyed (well, 'enjoyed' is the wrong word) lighting a candle for Michael, saying Goodbye and Thank-you to him at the memorial wall, and dancing to some songs, yeah. The loud 'fans' hogging the stage were annoying though, but I didnt let it spoil that special time for me.

And I enjoyed meeting you aswell, even though I didnt get to talk to you much. You were lovely. :)

Guys your photos are great ,shows what it should have been about

Last edited:
All the pics look so amazing..such a shame i couldnt be there. The balloons with da mj logo look beautiful, wonderful idea...im kinda new to this [1st post :)] but its great to find people how have the same passion i do for the legend of pop.

this looks amazing guys... wish i could have been there. I visited the O2 on the 15th and 16th, seeing the remnants of the vigil. There was like NO room on that board to sign hey... well only a tiny bit, and that's all I could do hehe. It really felt special. Welldone guys.

Fantastic pictures on this thread...brings a lump to my throat that I couldn't be there with all of you :(

Back